BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/16/2023, 7:33 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I bought six packs of pantyhose and nothing else from my local Dollar Store and the 60 year old female cashier was still deeply confused even after I tried explaining they were for melon hammocks. Razz

You're lucky it was only a 60 year old woman and not someone younger and long line of customers to make it even more awkward. lol

WyldeMan wrote:The other day I read that actress Bethany Joy Lenz of One Tree Hill admitted that for the entire series run, she was in a deeply religious cult not unlike NXIVM and now a few days later I read that Grace Park of Battlestar Galactica and Hawaii Five-0 was a member of NXIVM and didn't leave until 2017 when all the stories started coming out. If I remember correctly, her character was written out of H50 to go stop international sex trafficking rings, oh the irony. Park was likely recruited into the cult by her fellow BSG alum and one of Rainerie's right hand women, Nicki Clyne which would put Park's involvement at over 15 years.

Damn! The ladies of One Tree Hill went through hell because of the showrunner and they started speaking out but I forget when. Being involved in a cult on top of that is a lot to go through.

WyldeMan wrote:According to former members, both Park and Kristen Kreuk were high ranking recruiters of the cult but publicly claim they knew very little about any of it.

I don't believe Kristen was a part of that. She's spoken about it on Michael's podcast and she admitted she went with Allison one time but she did not stick around because it wasn't right for her. At the time, she believed it was a self help group.

WyldeMan wrote:I'm just going to start assuming that most tv actress are either members of a sex cult or recruit for one. I never thought any of these women were talented but I'd assumed they got their careers the old fashioned way, casting couches not lifelong memberships in sex cults...

Even if they're not talented, I would hope they got hired for their looks. Because being hired for the latter would be really depressing to find out.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://bdtv.forumotion.com/t1524-random-thoughts
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23