BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros)

2 posters

Go down

The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros) Empty The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros)

Post by WyldeMan 9/18/2021, 12:38 pm

New ‘Lost Boys’ Movie Starring Noah Jupe and Jaeden Martell Set at Warner Bros.
The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros) Noah-j10
Warner Bros. is planning to take another bite out of 1980s cult hit “The Lost Boys,” with a modern-day take starring Noah Jupe and Jaeden Martell.

Jupe starred in the “A Quiet Place” films  and appeared in “The Undoing” and “Honey Boy,” while Martell was part of the “It” movies ensemble and starred in the “Defending Jacob” series as well as appearing in “Knives Out” and “Masters of Sex.”

Jonathan Entwistle will direct with Randy McKinnon, who is working on “Static Shock” for Warner and DC, writing the new version, the studio confirmed.

Brian Kavanaugh-Jones and Fred Berger are producing through Automatik. Zac Frognowski and Josh Glick are executive producers.

Joel Schumacher directed the original “Lost Boys” in 1988, starring Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric, Alex Winter, Dianne Wiest and Jami Gertz in the story of two boys who move to a California beach town with their mother and get involved with a gang of stylish bikers who happen to be vampires.

The popular soundtrack included bands such as Echo and the Bunnymen doing a cover version of the Doors’ “People Are Strange” and INXS’ “Good Times” with Jimmy Barnes, plus songs by Roger Daltrey and Foreigner’s Lou Gramm.

Entwistle, developed “The End of the F***ing World” and was the series’ main director and executive producer. He also directed the pilot for the upcoming “Willow” TV series at Disney Plus.

The pilot for a “Lost Boys” TV series at The CW had been in production when the pandemic shut down filming, but the network did not pick it up. Two straight-to-video sequels were also released.

The reboot was first reported by The Hollywood Reporter.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros) Empty Re: The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros)

Post by WyldeMan 9/18/2021, 12:42 pm

I love the Lost Boys and have since I was a kid. The entire vibe of the movie, the amazing 80's soundtrack and the cast have made it a classic that will never go out of style for me. I've seen it countless times and I'll probably never tire of it.

With that said, a remake was always going to happen and I actually prefer a movie remake to Rob Thomas' planned CW series which would likely have sucked for all the wrong reasons.

I've been seeing Jaeden's name coming up a lot lately, it seems like he's starting to become one of the bigger breakouts of Stranger Things.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros) Empty Re: The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros)

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/21/2021, 6:13 am

Never seen the original so obviously this remake is for me. The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros) 1f60e

Yeah, Jaeden's been getting a lot of roles since starring in It. Also did Defending Jacob, mini series with Chris Evans.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2021, 9:17 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Never seen the original so obviously this remake is for me. The Lost Boys (Jaeden Martell / Noah Jupe) (Remake In Development @ Warner Bros) 1f60e

Yeah, Jaeden's been getting a lot of roles since starring in It. Also did Defending Jacob, mini series with Chris Evans.

Of course you've never seen the original masterpiece that is The Lost Boys because your Amish community would not have been able to handle it.

In the mid'90s, I wore my the Lost Boys VHS and cassette tapes out.

Though, I do wish they'd get Jason Patric for a cameo.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down