BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)

3 posters

Go down

The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)  Empty The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)

Post by WyldeMan 5/15/2021, 10:03 am

The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)  Frp-te10
The Forever Purge takes place after the events of The Purge: Election Year and the subsequent abolition of the Purge. A couple named Adela and Juan (played by Ana de la Reguera and Tenoch Huerta) find themselves stranded on a Texas ranch while fleeing from a drug cartel. There, they wind up at the mercy of a group of outsiders who plan to unlawfully continue their own Purge, and turn against the couple to eliminate them, as well as anyone else who might come to their aid.

The script hails from writer James DeMonaco, who first created the Purge franchise.

The Forever Purge's cast also includes Josh Lucas, Cassidy Freeman, Leven Rambin and Will Patton.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)  Empty Re: The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/16/2021, 4:20 pm

I thought the Purge was over too but looks like the cleansing continues. lol Way to change it up. I could probably survive in the city but out in the country, I wouldn't last a day. Looking forward to this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)  Empty Re: The Forever Purge ($77 Million Worldwide Box office)

Post by WyldeMan 5/16/2021, 5:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I thought the Purge was over too but looks like the cleansing continues. lol Way to change it up. I could probably survive in the city but out in the country, I wouldn't last a day. Looking forward to this.

They swear, this will be the last one. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/16/2021, 8:25 pm

I still haven't watched any of these movies, despite telling myself i would.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2021, 9:44 am

Rusty wrote:I still haven't watched any of these movies, despite telling myself i would.

It's pretty much nothing but MDK's from smiling psychopaths sponsored by the US government who enjoy hunting poor people because it highly amuses the rich.

You gotta be in a specific mood to watch these movies and it's one that I'm only ever in every few years. Luckily that's about how often they release the Purge movies.

Though, I've yet to come across a single Purge movie on streaming in the last four years, just two seasons of the terrible Purge tv series.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/17/2021, 8:56 pm

WyldeMan wrote:They swear, this will be the last one.  Razz

I don't know when this takes place but at the end of The Purge Election Year they passed a law that eliminated The Purge.

Rusty wrote:I still haven't watched any of these movies, despite telling myself i would.

I never watched the show but the movies are fun to watch.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2021, 8:45 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:They swear, this will be the last one.  Razz

I don't know when this takes place but at the end of The Purge Election Year they passed a law that eliminated The Purge.

Well it's good to know some things never change Abe.

But here ya go since you couldn't be bothered to read even the opening line from the single paragraph movie summary in my OP which clearly states "The Forever Purge takes place after the events of The Purge: Election Year and the subsequent abolition of the Purge."

Abe, I swear sometimes you're just like that screenplay writing light house keeper in the Purge episode of Rick and Morty titled "Look Who's Purging Now", you just keep pushing me man.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/18/2021, 2:04 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Well it's good to know some things never change Abe.

But here ya go since you couldn't be bothered to read even the opening line from the single paragraph movie summary in my OP which clearly states "The Forever Purge takes place after the events of The Purge: Election Year and the subsequent abolition of the Purge."

Abe, I swear sometimes you're just like that screenplay writing light house keeper in the Purge episode of Rick and Morty titled "Look Who's Purging Now", you just keep pushing me man.

You expect me to read a bold description of the movie with the trailer right under it? You're asking too much from me. Smile
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/15/2021, 12:10 pm

Watched this the other day and it was not as good as its predecessors. Trailer was better than the movie itself. The script was just not that good.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down