BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne 5/20/2022, 8:09 am

How was the latest Resident Evil movie? An episode series sounds good but I have zero faith in the franchise after the ridiculous movie series with everyone's favorite actress, Milla Jovovich.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/20/2022, 9:06 am

joey con carne wrote:How was the latest Resident Evil movie? An episode series sounds good but I have zero faith in the franchise after the ridiculous movie series with everyone's favorite actress, Milla Jovovich.

Raccoon City was probably a big thrill for the fans of the old game who spent decades wanting to see the game locations recreated in live action.

But for a regular viewer, it was a slow and forgettable movie that within a day of watching, I'd pretty much forgotten everything about it other than that I remember only like six zombies in the whole thing.

I was not left believing Racoon City had saved a shitty franchise after watching it, I found myself wishing everybody would move on from this tired ass franchise so now there's a an even shittier looking series.

Netflix shows are largely just as shitty and cheap looking as CW shows. I don't understand what they're spending their money on because its definitely not being spent on developing quality content.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/20/2022, 10:51 am

I don't want to watch that because if it's good, Netflix will cancel it after one season anyway. Why set myself up for disappointment? After what happened with Jupiter Ascending, I won't be watching the first seasons of any show Netflix has to offer.

I appreciate the post, though. It does look like something I would watch if it was on any other service.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/20/2022, 11:55 am

joey con carne wrote:I don't want to watch that because if it's good, Netflix will cancel it after one season anyway. Why set myself up for disappointment? After what happened with Jupiter Ascending, I won't be watching the first seasons of any show Netflix has to offer.

I appreciate the post, though. It does look like something I would watch if it was on any other service.

In regards to Netflix's high cancellation rate, that's probably a good plan and pretty much what I do. If they don't start making big changes in the way they do business, they're gonna fall off the mountain top.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/21/2022, 11:35 am

This endless Heard/Depp trial is a never ending shit show and neither one of them is walking away looking good.

In the beginning I thought this trial would be amusing and I could enjoy watching these two tell their lies but at this point it's beyond clear that both Depp and Heard are fucking lunatics hell bent on the destruction of the other person and are incapable of being honest.

It never feels like either of them is being genuine or authentic, I get the sense they are both constantly performing for the cameras, an obvious by product of their professions but still it's absurd that they believe they can get away with it.

I hope they both walk away broke and perpetually unemployed when all is said and done. I'm over all of it.  

Random Thoughts - Page 22 Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b1a1d1553b19d7998425e840f756feaae0c25220&rid=giphy

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/22/2022, 6:11 am

I've watched a few videos and Amber Heard is so scummy. I don't know who did what but I'm inclined to believe Amber Heard gave better if not more than she got.

The one thing I noticed immediately was Johnny Depp was on the stand and answered questions "normally". Everytime Amber Heard answers a question, she always looks at the jury while answering. Without fail. It's like she knows she is potentially seriously screwed and desperately needs to connect to the jurors. So scummy.

They are both retarded, though. This is what happens when you put two retards together.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/22/2022, 9:54 am

It's been entertaining to say the least. I believed none of Heard's testimony. Worst acting of her career yet.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/23/2022, 9:05 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:It's been entertaining to say the least. I believed none of Heard's testimony. Worst acting of her career yet.

Dude, Kate Moss is testifying on Wednesday for Johnny Depp. LOL wow, this just gets better and better.

I kind of feel bad for Amber Heard's lawyers. They are doing their best but when their client does shit like this, it just makes it harder to help her.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/23/2022, 10:00 am

joey con carne wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:It's been entertaining to say the least. I believed none of Heard's testimony. Worst acting of her career yet.

Dude, Kate Moss is testifying on Wednesday for Johnny Depp. LOL wow, this just gets better and better.

I kind of feel bad for Amber Heard's lawyers. They are doing their best but when their client does shit like this, it just makes it harder to help her.

Moss is testifying because Heard fucked up on the stand and brought her up without being prompted and the moment she did you could see Depp and his lawyer both visibly smile and quietly celebrate over it. Until then, Depp's team wasn't going to be allowed to call Moss to the stand.

It's expected that Moss will testify that Depp never abused her but Amber brought her up the rumor that Depp threw Moss down the stairs, however this wasn't something that Moss apparently ever claimed, it was a rumor that she will not back up. When Heard used the unfounded stairs rumor, she fucked herself and quite likely her whole trial. This broad destroyed her own tentpole career like her name was Ezra Miller.

Warner's got a real problem with casting outright lunatics in their major movies.

I don't really care who "wins" the trial because both Heard and Depp have failed at life. They're both degenerate shit birds.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/23/2022, 10:09 am

I completely agree. I have no idea who will win but a lot of this has been entertaining to watch.

Can you tell me what you mean by Ezra Miller? I know he was arrested for throwing a chair or something.

Edit: Okay, Ezra Miller is fucking retarded, too. <-- That's a link, yo!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/23/2022, 10:15 am

joey con carne wrote:I completely agree. I have no idea who will win but a lot of this has been entertaining to watch.

Can you tell me what you mean by Ezra Miller? I know he was arrested for throwing a chair or something.

Edit: Okay, Ezra Miller is fucking retarded, too. <-- That's a link, yo!

Sorry, I figured you'd been following our ongoing Ezra discussions over the last few months in the DC thread.

"I'm not a sir. I'm transgender nonbinary." Cause your pronouns is what you should be worried about after being arrested for assault.

The pronouns incident you linked to, I actually wasn't aware of that part until now. I had been referring to Miller's multiple drunken assaults of women in bars and how he stalked a couple home following an altercation and attacked them in their beds while they slept and then robbed them apparently. Basically, Miller is a full blown nut bar and he's going to kill somebody if they don't lock him up soon or at least get him the hell out of Hawaii.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/23/2022, 10:52 am

I have missed out on a lot of stuff in this forum lately. Embarassed

Reading your response , how is he not locked up yet?

Also, from now on, I am going to identify as a steamship.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/23/2022, 1:35 pm

joey con carne wrote:I have missed out on a lot of stuff in this forum lately.  Embarassed

Reading your response , how is he not locked up yet?

Also, from now on, I am going to identify as a steamship.

Apparently you have missed a lot cause Miller's mental instability has been an ongoing topic for awhile.

A steamship you say? Interesting. I identify as a Wolf. Unless it's a weekday and then I identify as a DeLorean.

In other news, both my parents have just tested positive for Covid. Both are fully vaccinated and always wear masks.

Care giving for both now falls to me.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/23/2022, 1:49 pm

Hope your parents gonna be okay soon. Two of my colleagues got it. They said the worst part was the lingering cough they had which didn't go away for a long time.

Then I was thinking, about three months ago I got sick for two or three days and then had a lingering cough for about two months and it sucked. Maybe I got the VID and didn't even know it. Not going to bother getting tested for antibodies.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/23/2022, 3:18 pm

joey con carne wrote:Hope your parents gonna be okay soon. Two of my colleagues got it. They said the worst part was the lingering cough they had which didn't go away for a long time.

Then I was thinking, about three months ago I got sick for two or three days and then had a lingering cough for about two months and it sucked. Maybe I got the VID and didn't even know it. Not going to bother getting tested for antibodies.

My mom mostly has a headache and a bad cough, she thought she had bronchitis which she gets a couple times every year but it turned out to be the Rona. They prescribed her Paxlovid. I really hope she gets over this quickly and completely because she's already got enough health problems.

My dad just seems to have a headache.

I'm surprised we managed to go as long as we did without catching it, as I've mentioned before my sister is a moron and is constantly exposing the family to her maskless drama.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/24/2022, 3:33 pm

Some 18 year old sick fuck shot up an elementary school in Texas this morning. He killed 14 kids and one teacher. The cops showed up and eventually killed him too.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/24/2022, 4:35 pm

I read this happened around 11:30am in Texas but I did not see it in the news until this evening.

What a sickening tragedy.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/24/2022, 4:52 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Hope your parents gonna be okay soon. Two of my colleagues got it. They said the worst part was the lingering cough they had which didn't go away for a long time.

My mom mostly has a headache and a bad cough, she thought she had bronchitis which she gets a couple times every year but it turned out to be the Rona. They prescribed her Paxlovid. I really hope she gets over this quickly and completely because she's already got enough health problems.

My dad just seems to have a headache.

I'm surprised we managed to go as long as we did without catching it, as I've mentioned before my sister is a moron and is constantly exposing the family to her maskless drama.

Sorry to hear that. Hope they feel better. It affects everyone different, when I had it was like a cold but I was completely exhausted with no energy.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/24/2022, 8:21 pm

joey con carne wrote:I read this happened around 11:30am in Texas but I did not see it in the news until this evening.

What a sickening tragedy.

Last update I saw it was now 19 dead children and 2 adults.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Sorry to hear that. Hope they feel better. It affects everyone different, when I had it was like a cold but I was completely exhausted with no energy.

Both of my parents seem to be responding well to the Paxlovid after multiple doses and seem to be feeling better.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/25/2022, 1:31 pm

Kate Moss might have hurt Amber Heard's case a little bit today. She testified for about three minutes (including the time the lawyer was speaking).

Amber Heard's lawyer got a sustained objection in at the end so bravo to them I suppose.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/26/2022, 10:28 am

Ray Liotta has died 67 years old. He was in the Dominican Republic filming a new movie and went to sleep in his hotel room and was found dead by his fiancee this morning. It's not too unlike the death of Bob Saget earlier this year. However unlike Saget who was alone at the time, Liotta's fiancee was with him.

I haven't seen Liotta a whole lot over the last decade mostly just in the last year or two in The Many Saints and Hanna but he didn't look to be in the best health so I can't say I am to surprised by this news but as a fan of his earlier work, it's still sad.

But the deaths of Fred Ward and Ray Liotta in just the past two weeks? This flat out sucks.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/26/2022, 6:02 pm

I liked Liotta and he's always great in all his roles, I was surprised by this news today. RIP
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/27/2022, 3:16 pm

The Depp/Heard jury couldn't reach a verdict today so they will pick up again Tuesday after the Holiday weekend.

Which way do you guys think the verdict is gonna swing?

Prior to watching the trial I was 100% for the last six years that Depp was unquestionably guilty.

But after listening to both sides and staring into Amber Heard's cold dead, unblinking eyes for a hours, I have completely switched sides.

Depp's demeanor was not at all what I expected. He comes across like a very shy, measured and quiet introvert who clearly never got over the abuse of his childhood while Amber comes across like a shark who wants to eat his soul. I just did not believe her. I went into this with my mind made up and that I was Team Amber for the last six years but now I just think that I was wrong. It's interesting how my reactions changed after watching video as opposed to just reading articles about it over the years. It gives you a very different perspective and feeling.

I'm not saying Depp's an angel and that he didn't in fact hit her at some point but I got nothing but antagonistic manipulation vibes from her and I could see her goading him into violence for her secret recordings, which seemed to her whole point.

But those fucking eyes man, that girl ain't right and I could feel it in my bones.

What do you guys say? Have you follow much of this trial?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/27/2022, 3:23 pm

I hope Johnny comes out on top.

I think one of the reasons you feel the way you do is because Johnny Depp testified and just told the truth. That is, his truth didn't change.

But it felt like Amber Heard was more trying to manipulate the jury as much as she could. Always looking at them when answering questions, and seemingly changing her story. Some have said she is under a lot of pressure and human so there might be some changes or inconsistencies. But if you're telling the truth, no matter how much pressure there is, the story should never change.

I haven't watched every single moment but did watch a few directs and crosses. I think in the court of public opinion, Depp is definitely the winner and that is probably all he care about. If he wins this case, that's just icing on the cake.

One thing I will absolutely agree with Amber Heard is the whole pledge vs donate thing. Depp's lawyer was going after her for not actually donating her money like Heard said she would. But she pledged it and that means she is legally on the hook for it. I suppose it is rare for a charity to sue someone for an unpaid pledge so as I type this, I see where Depp's attorneys were going with it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/27/2022, 9:40 pm

joey con carne wrote:I hope Johnny comes out on top.

I think one of the reasons you feel the way you do is because Johnny Depp testified and just told the truth. That is, his truth didn't change.

But it felt like Amber Heard was more trying to manipulate the jury as much as she could. Always looking at them when answering questions, and seemingly changing her story. Some have said she is under a lot of pressure and human so there might be some changes or inconsistencies. But if you're telling the truth, no matter how much pressure there is, the story should never change.

I haven't watched every single moment but did watch a few directs and crosses. I think in the court of public opinion, Depp is definitely the winner and that is probably all he care about. If he wins this case, that's just icing on the cake.

One thing I will absolutely agree with Amber Heard is the whole pledge vs donate thing. Depp's lawyer was going after her for not actually donating her money like Heard said she would. But she pledged it and that means she is legally on the hook for it. I suppose it is rare for a charity to sue someone for an unpaid pledge so as I type this, I see where Depp's attorneys were going with it.

Initially I thought Depp was acting on the stand but as hour after hour went by without his demeanor ever changing, it became clear his personality is just that of a burned out old pillhead who's blood is basically Quaaludes.

Hearing Depp recount his childhood with his abusive hillbhilly mother Betty Sue and then coming back to recap how Amber basically took on the same role of abusive mother all those years later, was just captivating storytelling on his part, very well planned out.

Depp rarely ever looked at the jury but Heard rarely ever looked away from them when she wasn't staring directly at Depp or passing notes, she was always staring at the jurors like a hungry shark through the whole trial.

I don't know if the monetary damages are really necessary and I don't know if either will be awarded damages but I no longer wish for Depp's career to end over this. He can keep making movies if they'll have him back, I just don't have to watch them. I've pretty much avoided the last twenty years of his career as it is. And as for Amber Heard's career well lets get honest, she never had much of one and she's about to fade into back obscurity. Her days in Hollywood are done.

One of the more amusing developments from witness testimony of her many affairs was that Heard had a threesome with Elon Musk and Cara Delevigne while still married to Depp.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/28/2022, 9:25 pm

That's exactly what I've been saying!!!

Random Thoughts - Page 22 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/29/2022, 10:47 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's exactly what I've been saying!!!

Wylde's stance reminded me of Detective Benson on SVU. The woman is always right and always assume the male is the abuser unless proven otherwise. LOL

Probably didn't hurt that Amber Heard is pretty hot in her Hollywood make-up.

I felt the same way you did, UM. For some reason I felt more inclined to believe JD from the start. I'm curious what the outcome will be.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/29/2022, 2:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:That's exactly what I've been saying!!!

Wylde's stance reminded me of Detective Benson on SVU. The woman is always right and always assume the male is the abuser unless proven otherwise. LOL

Probably didn't hurt that Amber Heard is pretty hot in her Hollywood make-up.

I felt the same way you did, UM. For some reason I felt more inclined to believe JD from the start. I'm curious what the outcome will be.

Holy shit, I am a Benson..... Shocked

Heard tricked me with her carnal manipulations and I fell right into her vagenda!!  Evil or Very Mad

Depp stated that regardless of the verdict here, his career ended in 2016 when the allegations were made. The court of public opinion decided the truth and he is not wrong. I was guilty of this myself and this trial proved to me how wrong I was which I can now admit. I had an idea in my head for years of who Johnny Depp was as a person and it was not accurate and I'm happy to be wrong in this.

Suddenly Depp's weird career choices that have long perplexed me all make so much more sense now that I realize he's an extreme introvert hiding behind these eccentric but highly confident characters. I feel like I may need to reevaluate some of his earlier movies that I didn't pay much attention to or never bothered to see in the first place. He's all over streaming, I don't really have to look to hard to find a few of em.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/30/2022, 12:18 pm

Johnny Depp Rocks With Jeff Beck In England As Amber Heard Trial Breaks For Jury Deliberation
Johnny Depp made a surprise appearance in the English city of Sheffield on Sunday for a special performance alongside Jeff Beck who is currently touring in the U.K.

Depp and Beck rocked out to their 2020 collaboration “Isolation,” a remake of the John Lennon song released in 1970. The pair also performed covers of Marvin Gay’s “What’s Going On” and Jimi Hendrix’s “Little Wing.” There’s speculation Depp may also join Beck on his next two tour stops at London’s Royal Albert Hall on May 30 and 31.

Depp fans erupted with joy on social media seeing the passionate performers together again, as well as his newly dyed hair that’s much lighter than what he wore during his court appearances.

Before becoming an actor, Depp began his career as a musician. He formed the supergroup Hollywood Vampires with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry in 2015.

Depp is currently on a break from his high-profile court case against his ex-wife Amber Heard which is nearing its conclusion as the jury deliberates. Depp is suing Heard for defamation for $50 million in damages; his ex is countersuing for double that amount. The televised case has been ongoing since April 11 with a decision expected as early as Tuesday.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/31/2022, 8:46 am

Verdict is today I believe but not sure what time. Time to end this shit.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2022, 9:27 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Verdict is today I believe but not sure what time. Time to end this shit.

I'd be surprised if they reached the verdict today. Either way, it's gonna get real interesting and somebody will immediately be filing their appeal.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2022, 9:36 am

So let me get this straight, Tom Hanks finally makes something other than another Biopic and it's Pinocchio?!?! Shocked

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2022, 3:35 pm

Another DC series about Batman characters without Batman. I bring you The CW's Gotham Knights with Misha Collins as Harvey Dent.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/31/2022, 5:14 pm

I thought they were done with DC shows on the CW
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/31/2022, 5:22 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Another DC series about Batman characters without Batman. I bring you The CW's Gotham Knights with Misha Collins as Harvey Dent.

Noice. I believe in Harvey Dent.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2022, 9:46 am

Tyger wrote:I thought they were done with DC shows on the CW

Unfortunately not, they're gonna keep making these incredibly cheap Canadian productions loaded with local "talents" playing the bastards of major characters for several more years. What amuses me is that the CW just cancelled their god awful Batwoman series about a Gotham that had  lost its Batman and then some a new team formed in his absence and that is literally the exact same plot for its replacement series, Gotham Knights.

In Depp news, the jury has reached a verdict and it will be read in court today at 3pm after roughly 12 hours of deliberation.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/1/2022, 12:36 pm

Verdict is in:

Heard owed Depp $15 million and Depp owes Heard $2 million.

Heard was guilty in all of Depp's claims. Depp was guilty in one of three Heard claims.

Looks like a victory for Depp.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2022, 12:47 pm

joey con carne wrote:Verdict is in:

Heard owed Depp $15 million and Depp owes Heard $2 million.

Heard was guilty in all of Depp's claims. Depp was guilty in one of three Heard claims.

Looks like a victory for Depp.

Oh shit. That went better than expected.

However, we won't really know though those in charge of his career view him until he starts booking high profile projects again.

Heard can play herself in the Lifetime movie.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/1/2022, 1:22 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Oh shit. That went better than expected.

However, we won't really know though those in charge of his career view him until he starts booking high profile projects again.

Heard can play herself in the Lifetime movie.

I wonder what Amber Heard is thinking. "Damn, I was looking at the jurors the whole time! Why didn't they believe me?"

Good times ahead for Johnny Depp, I'm sure. Hope he can do some more work but I have a feeling he and Amber Heard are like plutonium now. Who would want to get near them?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2022, 2:11 pm

joey con carne wrote:I wonder what Amber Heard is thinking. "Damn, I was looking at the jurors the whole time! Why didn't they believe me?"

Good times ahead for Johnny Depp, I'm sure. Hope he can do some more work but I have a feeling he and Amber Heard are like plutonium now. Who would want to get near them?

My line of thinking too. While the trial more or less proved who the abuse victim was, Depp still admitted to a shitload of drug use and his life sounds like a train wreck and that couldn't have made studios eager to start lining up projects for him.

There were also his comments about refusing to ever work for Disney again that got a ton of replay because of the Alpaca line and Disney is pretty much the top studio in the world these days. That was not a smart comment, even if he was still bitter.

Just look at the last decade in the career of Mel Gibson for an example of Hollywood's forgiveness towards those on secretly recorded audio tapes.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/1/2022, 2:39 pm

There's no way Disney would hire him for anything anyway. They are too woke. They would never risk pissing off the MeToo crowd.

Hopefully Johnny Depp can continue to have a meaningful career whether in acting or music. But the former will definitely still be a rough road ahead.

Amber Heard has issues. Who takes a dump in someone's bed as a joke? Even dog's don't crap where they sleep. Something is wrong with her. And also, freedom of speech doesn't mean what she thinks it means.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2022, 3:45 pm

joey con carne wrote:There's no way Disney would hire him for anything anyway. They are too woke. They would never risk pissing off the MeToo crowd.

Hopefully Johnny Depp can continue to have a meaningful career whether in acting or music. But the former will definitely still be a rough road ahead.

Amber Heard has issues. Who takes a dump in someone's bed as a joke? Even dog's don't crap where they sleep. Something is wrong with her. And also, freedom of speech doesn't mean what she thinks it means.

I'm curious as to what Depp's relationship is like with Tim Burton these days. Then again, doesn't Tim Burton pretty much only make Disney movies now? Except for the upcoming Wednesday Addams series over at Netflix, which might be perfect for him.

"Freedom of speech", "Pledge" and "Victim" all mean different things to Amber Heard.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/2/2022, 7:06 am

I'm sure Depp is on good terms with Tim Burton. They worked together on so many films.

Do you think Tim Burton has enough clout to get Johnny Depp back in Disney's good graces? I doubt it. Like I said, Disney is too woke. So woke they fucked up their relationship with Florida and now they are losing their sovereignty next year. They won't risk pissing off the MeToo crowd or whatever the fuck it is they are in bed with now.

I think Johnny Depp's fans will vote with their pockets. If there is another Pirates movie, it will probably make just a tiny bit less without the original Jack Sparrow. I wonder what his career in Hollywood will be like in the next year or two.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/2/2022, 7:57 am

joey con carne wrote:I'm sure Depp is on good terms with Tim Burton. They worked together on so many films.

Do you think Tim Burton has enough clout to get Johnny Depp back in Disney's good graces? I doubt it. Like I said, Disney is too woke. So woke they fucked up their relationship with Florida and now they are losing their sovereignty next year. They won't risk pissing off the MeToo crowd or whatever the fuck it is they are in bed with now.

I think Johnny Depp's fans will vote with their pockets. If there is another Pirates movie, it will probably make just a tiny bit less without the original Jack Sparrow. I wonder what his career in Hollywood will be like in the next year or two.

Burton's next film project is Beetlejuice 2 with the returning Michael Keaton and Depp's one time girlfriend Winona Ryder. This could be a possible option.

Disney wants to make multiple Pirates spin-offs now with Margot Robbie and Dwayne Johnson are their top choices to lead the franchise forward without Jack Sparrow. So yeah, I feel like the Pirates franchise will probably be just fine.

Weirdly I've been reading all over the internets these past few days that Robert Downey Jr has been friends with Depp for years and has apparently been advocating his innocence this whole time. From what I gather, RDJ wants to help Depp rehab his career with RDJ strongly advocating for Depp to take over as Sherlock Holmes in RDJ's own franchise.

I have no idea if this is just a crazy internet rumor that got picked up or if there's actual truth to it as I haven't heard RDJ say anything about this himself but time will tell.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/2/2022, 2:47 pm

You're the second person who mentioned Robert Downey, Jr. Interesting. I had no idea they were close.

It was raining like a maddafakka here before. Like someone turned on a giant faucet outside. God damn. Mother Nature can be ferocious.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next