BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty 4/29/2022, 6:37 pm

I'm Batman!

Thousands of Bat's over my place doing their nightly trek to the food crops for feeding.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/29/2022, 8:09 pm

Random Thoughts - Page 21 1f631 I've never seen so many bats together like this. Do all bats eat crops and fruits? I'm starting to think bats drinking blood is a myth because you don't see it anymore.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/30/2022, 12:40 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Random Thoughts - Page 21 1f631 I've never seen so many bats together like this. Do all bats eat crops and fruits? I'm starting to think bats drinking blood is a myth because you don't see it anymore.

Apparently only about a handful out of the 1000+ bat species actually consume blood. Aptly called Vampire Bats. They generally stick to livestock, and they're only in Central and South America.

I watched a great documentary on Netflix called "Night on Earth". It's takes a look at nature nightlife using new night vision and thermal vision cameras. Once of the episodes has a segment on a a group of vampire bats that feed on sea lions. Fucking great stuff.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/30/2022, 10:23 am

Rusty wrote:I'm Batman!

Thousands of Bat's over my place doing their nightly trek to the food crops for feeding.

That's pretty cool man. Is this a typical night for you?

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/30/2022, 6:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty wrote:I'm Batman!

That's pretty cool man. Is this a typical night for you?

Yeah it is. They stay about a kilometer from my place. Drive through in the middle of the day and there's fucking thousands of them filling every tree branch you can see ... and it fucking stinks. There's a block or two of homes in that area, and because the bats can't be removed, the council had to give the residents vouchers to go buy clothes dryers. They couldn't hang their washing out anymore as they would just get covered in bat shit.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/1/2022, 1:19 pm

Rusty wrote:Yeah it is. They stay about a kilometer from my place. Drive through in the middle of the day and there's fucking thousands of them filling every tree branch you can see ... and it fucking stinks. There's a block or two of homes in that area, and because the bats can't be removed, the council had to give the residents vouchers to go buy clothes dryers. They couldn't hang their washing out anymore as they would just get covered in bat shit.

Oh damn man, that clothes bit is fucked. I guess there's no middle ground in Australia it's either drought or flood, swarms of bats to watch but also seas of guano.

Do you have birds in your area or have the bats driven them out?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/1/2022, 6:24 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Oh damn man, that clothes bit is fucked. I guess there's no middle ground in Australia it's either drought or flood, swarms of bats to watch but also seas of guano.

Do you have birds in your area or have the bats driven them out?

Plenty of other bird life around. Just not in that acre or so the bats inhabit.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/2/2022, 2:25 pm

Is that your YouTube channel? Sweet cars on there.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/2/2022, 10:30 pm

joey con carne wrote:Is that your YouTube channel? Sweet cars on there.

Yeah it is.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/4/2022, 9:44 am

Did you guys see the Dave Chappelle news? Will Smith's bitch like actions are continuing to be felt by comedians.

Last night while Chappelle was filming his latest Netflix is a Joke episode at the Hollywood Bowl, a 23 year old with a replica gun and knife bum rushed the stage and tackled Chappelle before pointing the replica gun at him but then Chappelle's friends including Jamie Foxx and Busta Rhymes intercepted the guy on stage, dragged his ass into the back and stomped the shit out of him. The attacker was then carted out in an ambulance and is being charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Cause that's how you handle that shit.

Chris Rock had performed on the same show earlier and popped out to ask the audience after "Was that Will Smith?" Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/4/2022, 2:45 pm

Yea, I saw that news. Looks like they gave him a swollen eye and maybe fucked up his arm.

What a dumbass. Probably doing it for street cred/online cred and free publicity because he's a rapper. I'm sure he's gotten a lot more views and likes now LOL. The trade-off is he is being charged with a felony that will likely be pleaded down to a misdemeanor. Probably worth it for him, though.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/5/2022, 2:57 pm

According to dailymail, the Los Angeles DA is not going to charge Isaiah Lee with a felony and wont be asking for bail.

Nice to be a criminal these days.

Par for the course, it seems. The Manhattan DA won’t charge anyone with a felony for an armed robbery if no one is hurt. Amazing.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/5/2022, 6:09 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Did you guys see the Dave Chappelle news? Will Smith's bitch like actions are continuing to be felt by comedians.

Last night while Chappelle was filming his latest Netflix is a Joke episode at the Hollywood Bowl, a 23 year old with a replica gun and knife bum rushed the stage and tackled Chappelle before pointing the replica gun at him but then Chappelle's friends including Jamie Foxx and Busta Rhymes intercepted the guy on stage, dragged his ass into the back and stomped the shit out of him. The attacker was then carted out in an ambulance and is being charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Cause that's how you handle that shit.

Chris Rock had performed on the same show earlier and popped out to ask the audience after "Was that Will Smith?" Razz

joey con carne wrote:Yea, I saw that news. Looks like they gave him a swollen eye and maybe fucked up his arm.

What a dumbass. Probably doing it for street cred/online cred and free publicity because he's a rapper. I'm sure he's gotten a lot more views and likes now LOL. The trade-off is he is being charged with a felony that will likely be pleaded down to a misdemeanor. Probably worth it for him, though.

Shit was very crazy and he got a good beating from almost everyone in there. lol He got what he deserved, don't know what he was thinking bringing a fake gun.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/6/2022, 12:55 am

joey con carne wrote:According to dailymail, the Los Angeles DA is not going to charge Isaiah Lee with a felony and wont be asking for bail.

Nice to be a criminal these days.

Par for the course, it seems. The Manhattan DA won’t charge anyone with a felony for an armed robbery if no one is hurt. Amazing.

America's political left has turned into a fucking shit-show these past few years. Trump well and truly did a number on their heads.

The things I've read over the past year about what crimes aren't getting prosecuted in California is mind boggling.

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Shit was very crazy and he got a good beating from almost everyone in there. lol He got what he deserved, don't know what he was thinking bringing a fake gun.

Apparently it wasn't just a fake gun. It was like a gun but could eject a knife/blade. Some weird contraption.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/6/2022, 2:50 pm

According to these retards, the justice system is racist. It's now a great time to be a criminal in Manhattan, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

Everything is racist and some sort of new "phobic" now.

On a side note, my madre gave me a bottle of Captain Morgan and the bottle says it is gluten free. So that means it must be good for me, right? I can drink as much as I want.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/6/2022, 9:27 pm

joey con carne wrote:According to these retards, the justice system is racist. It's now a great time to be a criminal in Manhattan, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

On a side note, my madre gave me a bottle of Captain Morgan and the bottle says it is gluten free. So that means it must be good for me, right? I can drink as much as I want.

Gluten free is good. It means your dick won't fly off.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/7/2022, 10:49 am

Rusty wrote:Gluten free is good. It means your dick won't fly off.
Perfect. That is always a fear when eating glutenous foods.

Fred Savage got fired. Alleged misconduct.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/8/2022, 10:10 pm

joey con carne wrote:According to these retards, the justice system is racist. It's now a great time to be a criminal in Manhattan, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

Captain Morgan is advertised as Gluten Free now? LOL. As far as I know the only way that rum could have gluten was if it was in the flavoring or spices. But hey, as someone who has to read every single label looking for that god damned GF stamp, I appreciate the attempt on their part even if I haven't had a drink in years. Thanks for letting me know.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/10/2022, 3:12 pm

Apparently in an effort to save her own career, Jada Pinkett is filing for divorce from Will Smith.

Will slapped Rock after seeing Jada's angry response to Rock's joke and Jada's response is apparently to choose her own career over her marriage.

Well I guess she's already got that 25 year old rapper boyfriend, so she doesn't need an old man anymore. 

That's just cold blooded. Jada Pinkett is a stone cold killer. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/10/2022, 7:58 pm

Mad If that's true, that is just damn cruel.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/10/2022, 11:48 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Apparently in an effort to save her own career, Jada Pinkett is filing for divorce from Will Smith.

Will slapped Rock after seeing Jada's angry response to Rock's joke and Jada's response is apparently to choose her own career over her marriage.

Well I guess she's already got that 25 year old rapper boyfriend, so she doesn't need an old man anymore. 

That's just cold blooded. Jada Pinkett is a stone cold killer. Razz

She mentioned a little while back that she never actually wanted to get married the way they did. She was pressured into it by her mother (or grandmother) because she was pregnant with their first, so they guilted her into this massive wedding which she always hated. I guess she's always harboured some kind of resentment about their marriage since the beginning.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/11/2022, 9:07 am

Rusty wrote:She mentioned a little while back that she never actually wanted to get married the way they did. She was pressured into it by her mother (or grandmother) because she was pregnant with their first, so they guilted her into this massive wedding which she always hated. I guess she's always harboured some kind of resentment about their marriage since the beginning.

I never heard any of that, I thought she was always claiming it was a happy open marriage that allowed her to get fucked by whoever she wanted.

Either way, I think it's pretty damn telling about her as a person that she'd divorce him weeks after his career implodes specifically directly because he was defending her eye rolling honor. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/11/2022, 11:33 am

South Park: The Streaming Wars Set as Next Paramount+ Special
The town of South Park is going to war next month, and we apparently have Cartman and his mom to thank for it.

Paramount+ has announced South Park: The Streaming Wars as the franchise’s next exclusive event, set to premiere on Wednesday, June 1.

In the special, “Cartman locks horns with his mom in a battle of wills, while an epic conflict unfolds and threatens South Park’s very existence,” according to the official logline.

This marks South Park‘s third special for Paramount+, following Post Covid and Post Covid: The Return of Covid, both of which debuted in 2021. Per Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s $900 million deal with ViacomCBS, 11 more specials will be produced exclusively for Paramount+. The fourth special (details TBD) is expected to debut later this summer.

South Park returned to Comedy Central earlier this year for its milestone 25th season, airing six new episodes between February and March. The show has already been renewed through Season 30, but a timeline for when those seasons will air has not been announced.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2022, 7:26 pm

Over at the CW it's been a total bloodbath as they continue cleaning house. Today alone they cancelled seven more shows;

Legacies
Charmed
Naomi
Dynasty
Roswell, New Mexico
In the Dark

They join the previously cancelled dramas Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/12/2022, 8:42 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Over at the CW it's been a total bloodbath as they continue cleaning house. Today alone they cancelled seven more shows;

Legacies
Charmed
Naomi
Dynasty
Roswell, New Mexico
In the Dark

They join the previously cancelled dramas Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow.

haha. I wonder how hard losing Supernatural hit this network. They even had two failed spinoffs.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/13/2022, 7:42 am

Seemed like Supernatural was their bread and butter show.

After cancelling seven shows, that's like three and a half nights worth of primetime slots. What are they replacing them with?

I never heard of Naomi or In the Dark before. The other shows I can figure out based on the names.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/13/2022, 10:42 am

joey con carne wrote:Seemed like Supernatural was their bread and butter show.

After cancelling seven shows, that's like three and a half nights worth of primetime slots. What are they replacing them with?

I never heard of Naomi or In the Dark before. The other shows I can figure out based on the names.

I don't know what they're replacing them with but I think only six or seven shows were renewed.

I've never heard of Naomi either but I'd come across In The Dark on netflix before. It was a show about a blind female alcoholic who became a PI.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/14/2022, 2:44 pm

I couldn't help but notice Sonic 2, Morbius, Firestarter, Fantastic Beasts Dumbledore and The Northman are now available online. As I mentioned before, I've been waiting two years for Northman despite the Anya Taylor-Joy of it all, so I'm stoked.

BTW, In the Firestarter remake, High School Musical star Zac Efron is now getting cast in dad roles. I've never seen those movies but I still feel old by that casting.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/14/2022, 3:13 pm

WOAH, I've been watching season 2 of Picard on Paramount+ and among the several returning OG faces from TNG and other Trek shows, I was definitely not expecting to ever see Wesley Crusher again but it was a nice surprise.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/15/2022, 12:14 am

Not sure if I brought this up before, but has anyone else noticed that the Western genre/category has been removed from their streaming services?

I love Westerns, and am always looking to see if any new (or old) ones pop up on my services, but have been noticing that out of all the categories you can choose - from Drama, Thriller, Romance, Action, Sci-fi all the way through to LGBTQAIS+/-Ω to filter through, Western is no longer one of them.

Of all services, Disney+ seems to be the only one that still has a Western category.

Even searching for Western doesn't bring up all the results. That fucking sucks.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/15/2022, 3:22 pm

Rusty wrote:Not sure if I brought this up before, but has anyone else noticed that the Western genre/category has been removed from their streaming services?

I love Westerns, and am always looking to see if any new (or old) ones pop up on my services, but have been noticing that out of all the categories you can choose - from Drama, Thriller, Romance, Action, Sci-fi all the way through to LGBTQAIS+/-Ω to filter through, Western is no longer one of them.

Of all services, Disney+ seems to be the only one that still has a Western category.

Even searching for Western doesn't bring up all the results. That fucking sucks.

I too am an avid western viewer and just as you, I've seen the Western category disappear from most of my streaming services over the last year or so. They tend to be found in either Classics or just jumbled in with random Action movies of every era.

I've noticed that Netflix does still have a western category on their website if you happen to click on a western movie but only a dozen or so other titles ever come up and the Western category isn't available on the streaming app.

Using "western" as my search term is mostly unhelpful everywhere except for Prime.

It's like westerns are being cancelled now for being too insensitive for this current generation.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/16/2022, 2:22 pm

The genre "western" was probably deemed racist so it was removed. Amarzon is cool, though.

Did you guys read about Netflix's memo to its employees? It said that if you don't agree with the programming on Netflix, don't bother protesting. Just quit because Netflix probably isn't the place for you.

Finally. I'm so tired of this bullshit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/16/2022, 5:45 pm

joey con carne wrote:The genre "western" was probably deemed racist so it was removed. Amarzon is cool, though.

Did you guys read about Netflix's memo to its employees? It said that if you don't agree with the programming on Netflix, don't bother protesting. Just quit because Netflix probably isn't the place for you.

Finally. I'm so tired of this bullshit.

From what I've seen, pretty much every single movie released before 2000 on Disney+ has some kind of warning about how the film is culturally insensitive, doesn't matter if it's live action or animated. Western was probably too subjective of a term now that so many other countries use Western to describe anything American. 

Finally a proper response to the LMNOPQRSTUV community of cancel culture.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/16/2022, 6:38 pm

Currently watching CSI: Miami. David Caruso is such a ham. Always doing this sideways-standing head tilting maneuver. And he does this swaying thing when he talks to people. Love it.

It’s too bad he retired. The world needs more Horatio Caine.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/16/2022, 7:32 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching CSI: Miami. David Caruso is such a ham. Always doing this sideways-standing head tilting maneuver. And he does this swaying thing when he talks to people. Love it.

Miami was always my favourite CSI. Too bad they killed off Rory Cochrane's character so early.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/16/2022, 9:41 pm

Man, I can’t believe Alana De La Garza was Horatio’s love interest. He must have seduced her with his Head Tilt of Sensitivity which gives him a maximum +10 roll of chick magnetism.

He’s such a shitty actor. She is dying from a gunshot wound and he’s doing his head tilt and smiling at her. wtf
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2022, 10:45 am

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching CSI: Miami. David Caruso is such a ham. Always doing this sideways-standing head tilting maneuver. And he does this swaying thing when he talks to people. Love it.

David Caruso retired? I hadn't even noticed but then I hadn't seen him in anything in decades. I never really watched Miami but I do remember it was all sideways standing, sun glass removing a super cheesy catch phrases.

Rusty wrote:Miami was always my favourite CSI. Too bad they killed off Rory Cochrane's character so early.

Why didn't Rory Cochrane get more work? I really enjoyed his work in in Dazed and Confused and Empire Records but I don't think I ever saw him outside of those two roles in anything memorable in the last 25 years.

joey con carne wrote:Man, I can’t believe Alana De La Garza was Horatio’s love interest. He must have seduced her with his Head Tilt of Sensitivity which gives him a maximum +10 roll of chick magnetism.

He’s such a shitty actor. She is dying from a gunshot wound and he’s doing his head tilt and smiling at her. wtf

Maybe Horatio was autistic? His being on the Spectrum would explain most of his inappropriate reactions to everything in that series.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2022, 11:02 am

What it the longest you can recall waiting in between seasons of a tv series? I was raised on network tv shows, so I was only used to a May - September layoff for many years prior to the long layoffs of cable shows. I remember when a full year wait was nearly unfathomable at first but over the last decade, a two or three year wait seems to have become common.

I ask this because I am still waiting for Steven Knight and Tom Hardy to get around to making Taboo Season 2 on FX and I realized it has now been five and a half years since season one aired.

I'd have written Taboo off as cancelled long ago but just this past Winter, Knight talked about how they hope scheduling will allow him and Hardy to film season 2 in 2023.

However, even if they did finally shoot it, it'd probably be another two years from now before that season aired, making it a seven year wait.

Suddenly those two and three year waits seem like a gift compared to the five years I've already waited, and the two more years that I will likely still have to wait.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2022, 3:15 pm

Dwayne Johnson's XFL Announces Multi-Year Deal With Disney
Random Thoughts - Page 21 Disney13
NEW YORK – May 17, 2022 – The XFL today announced a new, global multi-year agreement with The Walt Disney Company (“TWDC”) and ESPN, which includes exclusive broadcast rights for all gameday content, tentpole events and more, for its upcoming 2023 season through 2027. Each season, all 43 games (40 regular season games, two playoffs, one championship) will be featured on a combination of ABC, ESPN networks and FX. Additionally, the agreement includes exclusive content rights across TWDC and ESPN’s digital, social and direct-to-consumer outlets such as ESPN+. The XFL is excited to officially announce its 2023 season will kick off on Saturday, February 18, 2023.      

The announcement was revealed today at the Disney Upfront, where XFL owners Dany Garcia and Dwayne Johnson were in attendance and presented the news.

“Without question, we have long admired Disney’s distinct ability to engage an expansive consumer fanbase across verticals, while also maintaining a deeply authentic, nuanced and heartfelt approach to storytelling much like our own,” said Dany Garcia, Chairwoman of the XFL. “To find a partner that honors our foundation and to be able to root our vision of unwavering passion, accessibility and the future of football with Disney as our home, is a dream come true. We are extraordinarily excited to explore the endless possibilities of this partnership – today is surely just the beginning.”

“The XFL will tap into sports fans’ deep love of football by emphasizing competitive action while dedicating itself to innovation and entertainment,” said Jimmy Pitaro, Chairman, ESPN and Sports Content. “You can see a great path to success when you combine the reach and influence of ESPN and Disney with the collective vision of XFL leadership led by Dany, Dwayne and Gerry.”

Dwayne Johnson added, “This is a definitive moment for the XFL and the beginning of an incredible, long-term partnership for the league, building on my longstanding, very successful legacy relationship I’ve had with Disney throughout my career. We’re excited to be working with global visionaries that are aligned with the XFL’s values, are true team players and share our ambitious goals to grow the XFL as a global sports and entertainment business. Through the combined power of Disney, ESPN and the XFL, together we will create a new powerhouse on the sports calendar and bring a dynamic game of football to fans everywhere. Time to ball out.”

Gerry Cardinale said, “With today’s announcement, the XFL has launched a truly innovative partnership with The Walt Disney Company and its world-class platforms across media, culture, sports and entertainment.  It is a privilege to join forces with the incredibly talented team at Disney and ESPN and bring Dany and Dwayne’s vision for world-class football and live event entertainment to our fans and players.”

The XFL’s ownership group, led by Dany Garcia, Dwayne Johnson, and Gerry Cardinale's RedBird Capital Partners, is building a fan-first, fast-paced global professional football league with innovative rules and enhanced 360 game experience. The XFL will bring entertainment to world class football, with the goal of advancing the game of football and expanding player opportunities when it launches in February 2023.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/17/2022, 6:35 pm

Is this the same XFL as Vince McMahon? If it is, he must be so pissed thinking wtf where was my Disney deal???
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/17/2022, 7:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:Is this the same XFL as Vince McMahon? If it is, he must be so pissed thinking wtf where was my Disney deal???

Yup, the very same XFL that Vince failed to launch TWICE before his most successful former employee of all-time took it over.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/18/2022, 9:58 am

Noice. I'm sure Vince is fucking just stewing about this. Just absolutely seething with anger. Nothing can console him.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/18/2022, 10:25 am

joey con carne wrote:Noice. I'm sure Vince is fucking just stewing about this. Just absolutely seething with anger. Nothing can console him.

Just because he failed massively on a public scale TWICE to launch the XFL, doesn't mean that a vengeful, egomaniac like Vince is definitely already planning his payback.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/18/2022, 8:17 pm

Damn! Imagine having Dwayne as your father and living up to his greatness. This man doesn't stop, there is nothing he can't do.

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Giphy
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/19/2022, 4:48 pm

Netflix's upcoming Resident Evil series looks like cheap trash.  Razz  

“Year 2036 – 14 years after Joy caused so much pain, Jade Wesker fights for survival in a world overrun by the blood-thirsty infected and mind-shattering creatures. In this absolute carnage, Jade is haunted by her past in New Raccoon City, by her father’s chilling connections to the sinister Umbrella Corporation but mostly by what happened to her sister, Billie.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next