BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/13/2021, 3:37 pm

joey con carne wrote:Another shitty day here in "the office". Tomorrow is another day.

Is working from home an indefinite thing or they bringing you guys back in at some point?

joey con carne wrote:I just ordered four tires for my buddy's Toyota Highlander. She will be back in April from Japan so I am putting in a brand new set of tires (of course, selfishly, I get to use them in the winter!). Yay. I put in LED headlights for her called "Eyes of Megatron" LOL great name. So fucking bright. Good thing is the car has projector headlights so they are aimed just right and don't blind everyone on the road. The stock bulbs were like daytime running lights in terms of brightness. Now the road is lit the hell uppppp.

I hate those blinding headlights too. Do LED headlights last longer than incandescent headlights?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/13/2021, 5:05 pm

My whole county went dark last night at 12:30am in the middle of a massive thunder storm with 50 mile an hour winds. Trees dropped on power lines all over my town and we only just got power back after 16 hours.

In other news, you all know how much I've enjoyed talking shit about Armie Hammer over the years but have you guys heard about those DM leaks? Apparently homeboy was messaging women about his violent sexual fantasies and that included cannibalism.....

I told you fuckers he was a serial killer!

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/13/2021, 8:59 pm

I just heard about that. Not surprised. Not necessarily true, it still, not surprised. I know Forever used to call Bradley Cooper a serial killer, but Armie definitely seems more...off.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/13/2021, 9:37 pm

Tyger wrote:I just heard about that. Not surprised. Not necessarily true,  it still, not surprised. I know Forever used to call Bradley Cooper a serial killer, but Armie definitely seems more...off.

I've never gotten serial killer vibes from Cooper.

I have however thought that about Sasha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher whom I imagine enjoy traveling the country in an RV, Mickey and Mallory Knox style.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/13/2021, 11:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:My whole county went dark last night at 12:30am in the middle of a massive thunder storm with 50 mile an hour winds. Trees dropped on power lines all over my town and we only just got power back after 16 hours.

16 hours? Must have been a lot of lines.

WyldeMan wrote:In other news, you all know how much I've enjoyed talking shit about Armie Hammer over the years but have you guys heard about those DM leaks? Apparently homeboy was messaging women about his violent sexual fantasies and that included cannibalism.....

I told you fuckers he was a serial killer!

Damn! He seems like such a boring dude, I don't get serial killer vibe at all. But cannibalism? WTF?!!!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/14/2021, 7:40 am

Every year I lose power to my house two or three times. It's really annoying. And it's not even due to storms. Shit just happens. My whole block or a bunch of us all lose power. I suppose some of it may be due to weather but it is incredibly annoying.

For a minute I was confusing Joel Kinnaman with Armie Hammer. Good thing I was wrong! I like Joel Kinnaman. I'm indifferent toward Armie Hammer.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/14/2021, 9:15 am

joey con carne wrote:Every year I lose power to my house two or three times. It's really annoying. And it's not even due to storms. Shit just happens. My whole block or a bunch of us all lose power. I suppose some of it may be due to weather but it is incredibly annoying.

For a minute I was confusing Joel Kinnaman with Armie Hammer. Good thing I was wrong! I like Joel Kinnaman. I'm indifferent toward Armie Hammer.

We usually lose power two or three times a year as well but nearly always in the summer when people are running AC and fans all day everyday. This was the first time I can remember a power outage in the middle of the winter.

I think the last time that happened to me was Christmas 2004 where it was -15 outside and 40 inside. I am not a fan of winter power outages.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/14/2021, 4:10 pm

Dustin Diamond aka Saved By the Bell's Screech was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer over the weekend.

Siegfried of Siegfrid and Roy has just died only two days after announcing he had pancreatic cancer. His death comes only only 8 months after Roy's death.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/16/2021, 2:38 pm

Bitcoin owner whose story went viral after he lost his wallet password says he has 'made peace' with potential $220 million loss

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Bitcoi10

German-born programmer Stefan Thomas made headlines this week after a lost password rendered his bitcoin stash worth $220 million inaccessible.

As Insider earlier reported, the secure hard drive, on which 7,002 bitcoins were stored, was an IronKey device. It gives owners 10 chances to guess their password before encrypting the contents. Thomas only had two attempts left to guess correctly before this situation occurred.

The New York Times initially reported Thomas' plight and quoted him as saying:  "I would just lay in bed and think about it: Then I would go to the computer with some new strategy, and it wouldn't work, and I would be desperate again."

A potential loss of that magnitude makes "you sort of question your own self-worth," he added.  On Saturday, the stash was worth about $220 million, but as bitcoin prices surged this year, it had been valued above $240 million.

After his story went viral, he gave another interview to KGO-TV, telling the station "time heals all wounds" and that he had made peace with his potential loss.

He added: "It was actually a really big milestone in my life where, like, I sort of realized how I was going to define my self-worth going forward. It wasn't going to be about how much money I have in my bank account."

Thomas, a programmer who now lives in San Francisco, is one of several bitcoin owners who have been locked out of their wallets. This has left a large amount of Bitcoins collectively worth $140 million unable to be retrieved.

In another case, a Welsh man says he says he threw away a hard drive loaded with 7,500 bitcoin in 2013. He is offering his council $70 million to dig it up from the city dump.

Bitcoin recently surged back above $40,000, despite European Central Bank boss Christine Lagarde calls for more regulation the day before. On Friday, it slid below $35,000 at the end of a week of volatile trading.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/16/2021, 3:02 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Bitcoin owner whose story went viral after he lost his wallet password says he has 'made peace' with potential $220 million loss

Only a silver spoon cunt would say they've made peace with losing a quarter billion dollars.

But my favorite part about all of this, is that his entire job and name recognition is because of his career in Bitcoin and the asshole loses his password. Razz

Name:
Stefan Thomas
Company:
Ripple
Title:
Chief Technology Officer
What the company does:
Cryptocurrency company focused on creating a new payment protocol and exchange system.
Accomplishments:
Thomas has done more than almost anyone to popularize the cryptocurrency and blockchain space producing educational materials that introduced millions to the technology. He was an early contributor to Bitcoin and created a widespread set of open-source libraries called BitcoinJS. Since 2012, he has been leading technology development efforts at Ripple, a company building a global financial transaction network using blockchain technology.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/16/2021, 6:47 pm

LOL what a dumbass.

My life sucks but it doesn’t suck as much as flushing $220 million fown the toilet because I forgot a password.

Loserrrrrrrrrrrr
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/16/2021, 8:48 pm

He has 2 attempts left, he better think real hard. That would literally kill me. I would not get over it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/17/2021, 2:28 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:He has 2 attempts left, he better think real hard. That would literally kill me. I would not get over it.

Only a millennial could think that writing down a password to a quarter billion bank account would be unsafe.

In other news, that murdering bag of shit Phil Spector is finally dead at 81 and Betty White turned 99 today.

And also...this!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/17/2021, 3:34 pm

Happy Birthday Betty White! That's awesome!

I like the animation. Definitely has the same comedy as Rick and Morty.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/17/2021, 3:39 pm

I would have kept the password in several safe deposit boxes in several different banks spread over several states. In his case maybe cities or countries.

He gets no sympathy from me. Retard of the century. He’s a bigger loser than Trump and that is one hell of a mountain to climb.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/17/2021, 9:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:I would have kept the password in several safe deposit boxes in several different banks spread over several states. In his case maybe cities or countries.

He gets no sympathy from me. Retard of the century. He’s a bigger loser than Trump and that is one hell of a mountain to climb.

I would tattoo three separate beautiful women, each with 1/3 of the password then send them to various tropical locations around the planet to live until I needed to reunite them to unlock the secret code. Because that's the kind of insane shit I'd do if I had a quarter billion dollars. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/18/2021, 12:31 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I would tattoo three separate beautiful women, each with 1/3 of the password then send them to various tropical locations around the planet to live until I needed to reunite them to unlock the secret code. Because that's the kind of insane shit I'd do if I had a quarter billion dollars. Cool

LOL You just turned this into an adventure video game. Who ever wanted to steal the password would have a fun journey.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/18/2021, 4:42 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I would tattoo three separate beautiful women, each with 1/3 of the password then send them to various tropical locations around the planet to live until I needed to reunite them to unlock the secret code. Because that's the kind of insane shit I'd do if I had a quarter billion dollars. Cool

LOL You just turned this into an adventure video game. Who ever wanted to steal the password would have a fun journey.

Just because they are beautiful women doesn't mean they wouldn't also be lethal. What did you think, that I'd hire every day lingerie models to guard the password?

You fool! Have you never seen a spy movie?!?!? You'd walk right into their hidden vagendas!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2021, 4:30 pm

Today January 19, 2021 marks Buffy Summers 40th Birthday and the internet is celebrating. Because that's something that happens now, they celebrate fictional character birthdays too.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/19/2021, 6:58 pm

Doesn’t she have multiple birthdays like a lot of fictional characters?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/19/2021, 8:20 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Today January 19, 2021 marks Buffy Summers 40th Birthday and the internet is celebrating. Because that's something that happens now, they celebrate fictional character birthdays too.

That doesn't surprise me at all.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/20/2021, 7:22 am

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Today January 19, 2021 marks Buffy Summers 40th Birthday and the internet is celebrating. Because that's something that happens now, they celebrate fictional character birthdays too.

That doesn't surprise me at all.

I'm more surprised that a woman who spent her teens and twenties only fucking dead men would make it to 40.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/20/2021, 7:33 am

Exactly as expected. The man still cannot accept his defeat but he made sure to pardon rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black. Though I see no mention of the Trump family or Running Rudy, things could still get good.

Early on Wednesday, Trump issued 73 pardons and 70 commutations, including Steve Bannon, Lil Wayne, Kodak Black and Kwame Kilpatrick. However, the list issued by the White House does not include the outgoing president or any of his family members, despite earlier reports. Rapper Lil Wayne pleaded guilty in federal court in 2020 to possession of a loaded handgun. Bannon, Trump's former chief strategist, was charged last year with defrauding donors of more than a million dollars to support the building of the US-Mexico border wall.

What level of violence are you guys expecting today?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/20/2021, 2:17 pm

No Julian Assange? That's disappointing.

Kodak Black is a first class shit-bird. He'll be back in jail before the end of Biden's first term.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/20/2021, 2:35 pm

No violence thankfully. Anyone would be stupid to do so at this point.

He should have been there to welcome Biden, so disrespectful. He just left him a letter. Who does shit like that? Really sums up the last 4 years.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/20/2021, 2:55 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:No violence thankfully. Anyone would be stupid to do so at this point.

He should have been there to welcome Biden, so disrespectful. He just left him a letter. Who does shit like that? Really sums up the last 4 years.

I'm OK with the letter. Why meet face to face and pretend? It'd be all bullshit anyway. Just walking out quietly was about the best thing Trump has done in 4 years.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2021, 12:16 am

Rusty wrote:I'm OK with the letter. Why meet face to face and pretend? It'd be all bullshit anyway. Just walking out quietly was about the best thing Trump has done in 4 years.

It sends a message and shows respect, it's how it's always been done no matter the differences. To me, the letter is bullshit.

It's been fun seeing Biden undo all the stuff Trump has done. lol He is wasting no time at all.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2021, 1:28 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:I'm OK with the letter. Why meet face to face and pretend? It'd be all bullshit anyway. Just walking out quietly was about the best thing Trump has done in 4 years.

It sends a message and shows respect, it's how it's always been done no matter the differences. To me, the letter is bullshit.

It's been fun seeing Biden undo all the stuff Trump has done. lol He is wasting no time at all.

Trump deserves his damnatio memoriae and I am enjoying every single mention of his eraser and very public humiliation.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2021, 1:34 pm

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Eswld_11

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/22/2021, 2:56 pm

That "ad" we were talking about a little while back that shows up when using the forum on iPhone, etc?

I'm now getting it on my laptop with Firefox. Shows up after I hit the "View posts since last visit" link.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/22/2021, 6:17 pm

Yeah I’ve been getting ads all the ducking time lately, I don’t get it
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/22/2021, 6:20 pm

My favorite Biden move so far is his executive order that allows males to compete against females in athletics. That fucking cracks me up. I wonder what is going to happen when all the “girls” with biological advantages are wiping the floors with all the real girls.

It has already happened and now it will be everywhere. Equality, bros!!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2021, 6:52 pm

Rusty wrote:That "ad" we were talking about a little while back that shows up when using the forum on iPhone, etc?

I'm now getting it on my laptop with Firefox. Shows up after I hit the "View posts since last visit" link.

Yeah, I see it on my phone when I'm using my data. But on my home network, I have an ad blocker that disables ads on any device that uses the network.

joey con carne wrote:My favorite Biden move so far is his executive order that allows males to compete against females in athletics. That fucking cracks me up. I wonder what is going to happen when all the “girls” with biological advantages are wiping the floors with all the real girls.

It has already happened and now it will be everywhere. Equality, bros!!

This should be fun. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/23/2021, 3:09 pm

Oh damn! Covid just killed Larry King. He was 87.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/23/2021, 4:27 pm

I know. RIP Did you know he had 7 wives? Shocked
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/23/2021, 6:27 pm

I didn’t know he was Mormon
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2021, 11:31 am

I been checking out 7 day trials of Discovery+ and HBO Max, there is some good shit on both that I haven't seen in years. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/24/2021, 11:56 am

HBO Max and Discovery Plus are all I need. I cancelled Sling and will replace with Discovery Plus once my Sling ends on February 3.

Discover Plus has all the Planet Earth and Blue Planet series. Those are rewatchable. I like putting them on as background noise.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2021, 1:06 pm

joey con carne wrote:HBO Max and Discovery Plus are all I need. I cancelled Sling and will replace with Discovery Plus once my Sling ends on February 3.

Discover Plus has all the Planet Earth and Blue Planet series. Those are rewatchable. I like putting them on as background noise.

Discovery+ has so many great shows that I haven't seen in the three years since I cut the cord so I was very happy to discover the app a few days ago.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/24/2021, 3:21 pm

I tried to sign up for a trial for Disney+ but it didn't give me the option. I'd like to check it out too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2021, 3:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I tried to sign up for a trial for Disney+ but it didn't give me the option. I'd like to check it out too.

I don't think Disney+ has a free trial period but Discover+ does.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/25/2021, 6:10 am

I don't know how cable television companies are going to stay in the business of offering television for much longer. I suppose for those without unlimited or high-speed internet they would not have much choice except to pay the insane rates charged by cable companies.

I just took a look at my own expense and I pay $79 for my internet and four streaming services. Live TV can be purchased from a few providers now with no contracts and way lower costs. For $30, Sling TV is pretty good and has all the channels I might want to watch. YouTube TV has the best channel selection but it's $65 a month. Still, I'd rather subscribe to those with no contracts and come and go as I please than sign up for cable for double the price with possible contracts.

I remember when I lived with my mom, Verizon was charging my $150-160 a month for 50/50 internet, television, and phone service. When I moved out, I got rid of that and switched to internet and phone only for my mom and now she pays $55 a month and streams everything else. That's a savings of over $1,000 per year.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/25/2021, 12:12 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I don't think Disney+ has a free trial period but Discover+ does.

LOL I thought you were talking about Disney+. The + really threw me off. What's available on Discovery+?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/25/2021, 5:02 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I don't think Disney+ has a free trial period but Discover+ does.

LOL I thought you were talking about Disney+. The + really threw me off. What's available on Discovery+?

Discovery+ has got something for everyone not just the shows limited to the Discovery network but they've got several sub channels too like HGTV, TLC.

Though I skip all the shows about 90 day marriages, baking competitions, tiny people, mormon families, drug addictions and all that other stuff because I do love the Discovery channel so if its a show about gold mining, huntin gators or pythons, building homes, homesteading, living off grid or any activity involving a chainsaw, I can guarantee I've either seen it or will soon since I have Discovery+ and it's only $6.99 a month.

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Discov10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/25/2021, 5:07 pm

Oh dip! Freaks and Geeks just hit Hulu! I haven't seen it in years.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next