BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)

3 posters

Go down

Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/20/2019, 12:06 pm

Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Mv5bnm10

Plot Unknown

Director: Christopher Nolan
Writer: Christopher Nolan
Stars: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Robert Pattinson, Kenneth Branagh, John David Washington

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by Tyger 12/20/2019, 2:07 pm

I’m in
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Tenet ($364 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2019, 3:05 pm

The other day while re-watching Godzilla 2013 I was wondering what the hell happened to Aaron Taylor Johnson.

I haven't seen a Nolan movie in probably 8 years.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/20/2019, 3:42 pm

Dunkirk was a theater experience, but not a great movie in general. Interstellar is great to me.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/20/2019, 9:03 pm

Looks great and doesn't reveal anything about the plot. I really like the secrecy of Nolan's movies, no leaks from set or anything about the plot.

I only hope that John David Washington can deliver. I've only seen him in Ballers and this is probably his first action movie and it's a big one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2019, 10:02 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Looks great and doesn't reveal anything about the plot. I really like the secrecy of Nolan's movies, no leaks from set or anything about the plot.

I only hope that John David Washington can deliver. I've only seen him in Ballers and this is probably his first action movie and it's a big one.

Spoilers?!?!? It's not like Nolan has a very very very familiar formula for every movie. Wouldn't want to be spoiled by accurate and honest history. Razz Razz Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/21/2019, 1:56 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Spoilers?!?!? It's not like Nolan has a very very very familiar formula for every movie. Wouldn't want to be spoiled by accurate and honest history. Razz Razz Razz

What is it with you and honest trailers these days? lol Sure, some themes are similar in his movies but he's a genius in storytelling.

Which Nolan movie did you see 8 years ago?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2019, 2:20 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Spoilers?!?!? It's not like Nolan has a very very very familiar formula for every movie. Wouldn't want to be spoiled by accurate and honest history. Razz Razz Razz

What is it with you and honest trailers these days? lol Sure, some themes are similar in his movies but he's a genius in storytelling.

Which Nolan movie did you see 8 years ago?

Honest trailers are hilarious and I feel like sharing the ones that are really good, even if you bastards continue to ignore them.

I think it was TDKR. I might have seen Interstellar but it literally left no impression on me, so I can't be sure.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/21/2019, 7:14 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Honest trailers are hilarious and I feel like sharing the ones that are really good, even if you bastards continue to ignore them.

The one you just posted was just information to be "honest"....not all of them are funny.

WyldeMan wrote:I think it was TDKR. I might have seen Interstellar but it literally left no impression on me, so I can't be sure.

What the actual fuck? I loved that movie. I regret not watching it in theaters.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/21/2019, 7:23 pm

I saw Interstellar in IMAX, I love it, but I’m an emotional bitch
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2019, 9:45 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:The one you just posted was just information to be "honest"....not all of them are funny.

What the actual fuck? I loved that movie. I regret not watching it in theaters.

Honest, funny, it's all good man.

I don't ever regret not seeing a movie in theaters. Is this something that keeps you awake at night?

Tyger wrote:I saw Interstellar in IMAX, I love it, but I’m an emotional bitch

And I'm dead inside, so maybe that's the biggest difference.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/22/2019, 9:14 am

Tyger wrote:I saw Interstellar in IMAX, I love it, but I’m an emotional bitch

Lucky bastard!

WyldeMan wrote:I don't ever regret not seeing a movie in theaters. Is this something that keeps you awake at night?

Certain movies, yes. Some movies you just have to experience in theaters.

Tyger wrote:And I'm dead inside, so maybe that's the biggest difference.

You soulless sumbitch!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2019, 9:30 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Certain movies, yes. Some movies you just have to experience in theaters.

I've never had that regret, other people always ruin theater experiences for me so if I could see a movie in an empty theater then I would start seeing movies in theaters again.

UltimateMarvel wrote:You soulless sumbitch!

That is an accurate assessment.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/22/2019, 10:11 am

The only time I got a theater completely to myself is when I saw Zoolander 2...it was somehow more embarrassing
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2019, 10:59 am

Tyger wrote:The only time I got a theater completely to myself is when I saw Zoolander 2...it was somehow more embarrassing

Back when I was in high school in the early half of 2003 I was dating our local movie theater assistant manager so she'd get me into all the midnight showings the night before opening weekend.

I fondly remember seeing in empty theaters the night before anybody else; Old School, The Hunted, Freddy vs Jason, Return of the King, Dreamcatcher, Matrix Reloaded, Hulk and X2. To this day, I still feel that was the best way to experience those movies.

The majority of those movies might not have held up particularly well but they were free and most importantly, I could enjoy them without other people ruining them.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/21/2020, 7:48 pm

New trailer released and release day is still the same for this movie. Would hate to miss this in theaters. Evil or Very Mad

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/21/2020, 9:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:New trailer released and release day is still the same for this movie. Would hate to miss this in theaters. Evil or Very Mad

I was reading the other day that Tenet is being watched by all the studios and everybody wants to know what's going to happen on release.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/12/2020, 6:44 pm

‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Jumps To October Following ‘Tenet’ Summer Shift
Wonder Woman 1984 is flying from August 14 to October 2 this year.

The sequel’s star Gal Gadot also made the news official on Twitter today (see below).

All of this comes in the immediate wake of Warner Bros. shifting Christopher Nolan’s Tenet from July 17 to July 31. Tenet is anticipated to be the big event movie for exhibition as they come out of the COVID-19 shutdown. Warner Bros. is going with the 10th anniversary release of Nolan’s Inception instead on July 17. That move stems from New York City not officially reopening their theaters yet as well as other offshore territories.

With Disney’s The One and Only Ivan and Wonder Woman 1984 off Aug. 14, that leaves the weekend up for grabs. Hmmm, Mulan move, anyone? If that movie wanted to still go on July 24, it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary; Disney has already built up the pic’s brand with extensive advertising earlier this year. Many in distribution circles have told me that whenever Disney wants Mulan to go, they just need to flick a switch.

Warner Bros. made golden the first weekend in October last year with the biggest opening ever for the month with DC’s The Joker which debuted to $96.2M.

Wonder Woman 1984 is apt to stir up more release date changes. Paramount has their Tom Clancy feature Without Remorse starring Michael B. Jordan on that date. Universal also has the Amblin Tom Hanks sci-fi movie Bios.

What a messy year for big studio marketing: All these release date changes have messed up merchandise and promotional partner timings: Wonder Woman 1984 Doritos bags are currently on store shelves, in addition to Universal/Illumination Minions: The Rise of Gru toys at Walmart.

Patty Jenkins returns to direct the sequel. The first 2017 movie reps the highest ever for a female-directed movie, grossing $822M worldwide.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/12/2020, 7:09 pm

I still don't see how July 31 is possible given the new reports of second wave.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/10/2020, 8:52 pm

Finally got to watch it and just when I didn't think time traveling couldn't be any more complicated in movies because they've done it all, Nolan comes in and proves us wrong. The concept is easy to follow but I don't fully understand what happened in the third act with the red and blue stripped soldiers. But I knew Neil was the guy that appeared at the opera in the beginning and the reveal didn't surprise me. Good movie but I can't say it's one of Nolan's best.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson deserved a bigger role. I didn't recognize him at first.

What's with Kenneth Branagh playing Russians in movies. Pretty sure I've heard him use this accent in other movies. Not that he's bad but just repetitive.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down