Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/7/2018, 12:20 pm

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Mv5bng10

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 12/7/2018, 12:29 pm

I’m down. Surprised they showed Scott in the trailer.
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 12/7/2018, 1:59 pm

So is this the one where they're supposed to kill off or end most of the core group storylines so they can launch an all new Avengers team?

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/7/2018, 2:25 pm

@Tyger wrote:I’m down. Surprised they showed Scott in the trailer.

I'm definitely there premiere night.

@WyldeMan wrote:So is this the one where they're supposed to kill off or end most of the core group storylines so they can launch an all new Avengers team?

Yep. I'm hoping Cap sticks around but we'll see.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 12/7/2018, 2:27 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Yep. I'm hoping Cap sticks around but we'll see.

Haven't they been setting Bucky up to take over as Captain for a few movies?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/7/2018, 2:59 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Haven't they been setting Bucky up to take over as Captain for a few movies?

I don't know about setting up but he's most likely to carry his shield if he dies, hopefully he doesn't. I could see this being the end for RDJ though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 2/3/2019, 5:30 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 3/14/2019, 4:05 pm

bounce This trailer is amazing! The tone is just completely different, almost like the DCEU but not all the way. Perfectly balanced!

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/2/2019, 11:56 am

Tickets on sale NOW!!!

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/2/2019, 5:26 pm

Not watching anymore trailers, but I got tickets with friends from work to see it the Friday it comes out, Thursday tickets went too fast
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/2/2019, 8:19 pm

Damn, all sold out here for Thursday too. Guess it's gonna be Friday for me as well.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2019, 8:10 am

So this is like a big event for you guys?

Do you guys always pre-order your superhero tickets?

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/3/2019, 12:27 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:So this is like a big event for you guys?

Do you guys always pre-order your superhero tickets?

I did for Infinity War and I will for this one. It's the Endgame baby!

Still haven't seen Captain Marvel or Shazam.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2019, 12:56 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:I did for Infinity War and I will for this one. It's the Endgame baby!

Still haven't seen Captain Marvel or Shazam.

I don't believe I've ever pre-ordered a ticket for a movie before. I remember waiting in long lines on many an opening night back in the day but I've never pre-ordered tickets. Though I haven't done a group movie since high school either so that might be why.

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/3/2019, 3:04 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@UltimateMarvel wrote:I did for Infinity War and I will for this one. It's the Endgame baby!

Still haven't seen Captain Marvel or Shazam.

I don't believe I've ever pre-ordered a ticket for a movie before. I remember waiting in long lines on many an opening night back in the day but I've never pre-ordered tickets. Though I haven't done a group movie since high school either so that might be why.

I was gonna say you should go watch this or Shazam but there are no theaters close to you if I remember correctly, right?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2019, 4:10 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:I was gonna say you should go watch this or Shazam but there are no theaters close to you if I remember correctly, right?

Shazam? I wouldn't even watch that on streaming let alone pay to see it.

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/3/2019, 5:19 pm

When Infinity War came out 2 friends from work had already made plans to see it and then were able to get another ticket and basically told me I was going so it’s just going with those same guys.

Usually for big blockbusters I wait until they’ve been out for awhile so it’s not all crowded. That being said, I did used to love midnight premieres but they don’t even do that anymore.

Midnight shows used to be people legitimately excited to see the movie and had a cool feeling and are respectful, whereas just new movie crowds is a lot of random assholes seeing the movie for any number of reasons and there’s always rude motherfuckers doing something distracting.
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/3/2019, 7:22 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@UltimateMarvel wrote:I was gonna say you should go watch this or Shazam but there are no theaters close to you if I remember correctly, right?

Shazam? I wouldn't even watch that on streaming let alone pay to see it.

I mean nothing else is out right now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2019, 7:38 pm

@Tyger wrote:When Infinity War came out 2 friends from work had already made plans to see it and then were able to get another ticket and basically told me I was going so it’s just going with those same guys.

Usually for big blockbusters I wait until they’ve been out for awhile so it’s not all crowded. That being said, I did used to love midnight premieres but they don’t even do that anymore.

Midnight shows used to be people legitimately excited to see the movie and had a cool feeling and are respectful, whereas just new movie crowds is a lot of random assholes seeing the movie for any number of reasons and there’s always rude motherfuckers doing something distracting.

Midnight shows made up a big part of my high school movie going experience, those and drive-in movie theaters which have all since closed down too. When my local movie theater opened they staffed it entirely with kids from my high school so we used to go in huge groups for private midnight showings of really bad movies like Freddy vs Jason. But it's been more than 15 years since I did anything like that.

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/5/2019, 8:20 pm

Well, I got my tickets for Saturday night.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/5/2019, 8:23 pm

I thought you were getting Friday tickets
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/6/2019, 9:34 pm

@Tyger wrote:I thought you were getting Friday tickets

I was, my brother couldn't make it so I had to do Saturday. Tickets are filing up fast too. This might be the highest grossing Marvel movie ever.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/7/2019, 6:57 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:I was, my brother couldn't make it so I had to do Saturday. Tickets are filing up fast too. This might be the highest grossing Marvel movie ever.


Well if box office isn't a surefire signal of a high quality film, than I don't know what is.

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/7/2019, 11:09 am

@WyldeMan wrote:Well if box office isn't a surefire signal of a high quality film, than I don't know what is.

I meant as far as people going to see it. But I like the tone of it based on the trailers. If it's the same quality as Winter Soldier, it may very well be the best Marvel movie yet and it should be after all this build up. It would be disappointing if they dropped the ball on this one.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/16/2019, 12:25 pm

This is cool!

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by joey con carne on 4/16/2019, 1:04 pm

Is Captain Marvel going to fly in and beat the ever-loving shit out of Thanos?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Posts : 2520
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/16/2019, 4:44 pm

I hope not. Haven't seen her movie yet but people say she's way over powered. It's very bad timing to bring her in now. Kind of defeats the purpose of our original heroes.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/16/2019, 8:05 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:I hope not. Haven't seen her movie yet but people say she's way over powered. It's very bad timing to bring her in now. Kind of defeats the purpose of our original heroes.

They are weak little boys who can only be saved by a woman.

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/17/2019, 11:35 am

There are spoilers being released online guys. Be careful around YouTube, Twitter and Reddit.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/17/2019, 6:23 pm

Yeah I’m gonna avoid everything I can. I saw Captain Marvel earlier so I’m all caught up, but I don’t think it was necessary at all.
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/17/2019, 8:06 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:There are spoilers being released online guys. Be careful around YouTube, Twitter and Reddit.


Oh man, I'm gonna go read them all right now! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/17/2019, 9:48 pm

@Tyger wrote:Yeah I’m gonna avoid everything I can. I saw Captain Marvel earlier so I’m all caught up, but I don’t think it was necessary at all.

Good. Because I'm going straight into Endgame.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/17/2019, 10:47 pm

I think if you’ve seen the trailers for Captain Marvel you know everything you’ll need to going in to Endgame
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/18/2019, 9:06 am

@Tyger wrote:I think if you’ve seen the trailers for Captain Marvel you know everything you’ll need to going in to Endgame


I haven't seen the trailers or any of the last six Marvel movies, am I good going in blind?

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/18/2019, 1:37 pm

@Tyger wrote:I think if you’ve seen the trailers for Captain Marvel you know everything you’ll need to going in to Endgame

Cool!

@WyldeMan wrote:I haven't seen the trailers or any of the last six Marvel movies, am I good going in blind?

I'm assuming that's sarcasm. lol But just in case it's not, at least watch Infinity War.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/18/2019, 1:40 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
@WyldeMan wrote:I haven't seen the trailers or any of the last six Marvel movies, am I good going in blind?

I'm assuming that's sarcasm. lol But just in case it's not, at least watch Infinity War.

Of course it is, this is just another superhero movie I won't be watching. Cool

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/18/2019, 1:52 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Of course it is, this is just another superhero movie I won't be watching. Cool

Have you seen Wonder Woman? What's the last superhero movie you enjoyed?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/18/2019, 6:27 pm

Blade
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/18/2019, 8:10 pm

@Tyger wrote:Blade

Blade over The Dark Knight is just madness.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/18/2019, 8:24 pm

I’d take Steel over The Dark Knight
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/19/2019, 7:49 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:
@WyldeMan wrote:Of course it is, this is just another superhero movie I won't be watching. Cool

Have you seen Wonder Woman? What's the last superhero movie you enjoyed?

Nope and it's available on Hulu as most of the Marvel movies are on Netflix and I don't watch them. The last superhero movie I enjoyed, I don't think my memory goes back that far. I didn't hate Man of Steel when it was the beginning of something new but then it turned out just to be a harbinger and it was all downhill from there.

@Tyger wrote:I’d take Steel over The Dark Knight

I'd absolutely take Blade over Bruce, every day of the fuckin week.

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/19/2019, 8:03 am

@WyldeMan wrote:Nope and it's available on Hulu as most of the Marvel movies are on Netflix and I don't watch them. The last superhero movie I enjoyed, I don't think my memory goes back that far. I didn't hate Man of Steel when it was the beginning of something new but then it turned out just to be a harbinger and it was all downhill from there.

Yeah, Man of Steel has it's moments. Would love to see a sequel and how that turns out with a different director.

@WyldeMan wrote:
@Tyger wrote:I’d take Steel over The Dark Knight

I'd absolutely take Blade over Bruce, every day of the fuckin week.

Did he mean Man of Steel or Shaq's Steel? Shocked

Have you seen it recently? I've seen Blade not too long ago and some of the stuff is just cheesy.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 4/19/2019, 8:25 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Yeah, Man of Steel has it's moments. Would love to see a sequel and how that turns out with a different director.

Nah, that time has passed and I stopped caring about Cavill as a worthy successor to Reeves even before he had his stupid mustache CGI'd out of the film. Next up, Superman will be Michael B Jordan and that will be the end of Clark Kent's story.

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Did he mean Man of Steel or Shaq's Steel? Shocked

Yes, obviously Tyger was referring to Kazaam by his true warrior name, Steel.

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Have you seen it recently? I've seen Blade not too long ago and some of the stuff is just cheesy.

I watch Blade and Blade II annually and while yes, some elements of Blade did not hold up after 20 years specifically the VFX, overall it's still a better movie than what's coming out today and has far more story and character development than anything Marvel puts their brand on.  

With that said, Blade II is my favorite of the franchise and I feel it holds up very well visually and in story and character.

_________________
What I'm Streaming Now: True Blood
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 20514
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/19/2019, 11:53 am

I would watch Steel or Man of Steel before the Dark Knight. I just can’t take constipated Patrick Bateman seriously.
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 4/27/2019, 10:46 am

I loved parts of it but I wouldn’t say I loved Endgame as a whole
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019) Empty Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26, 2019)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum