Us (March 15, 2019)

Go down

Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/29/2018, 5:32 pm


A mother and father take their kids to their beach house, expecting to enjoy time with friends, but their serenity turns to tension and chaos when some visitors arrive uninvited.

Director: Jordan Peele
Writer: Jordan Peele
Stars: Winston Duke, Lupita Nyong'o, Elisabeth Moss

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6726
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 1/4/2019, 10:39 pm

Nobody is interested in this movie? Anyone watch Get Out yet?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6726
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 1/4/2019, 10:46 pm

I thought Get Out looked great, but I missed it in theaters and it got so hyped by the time I saw it I was super underwhelmed.

This already looks underwhelming.
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2183
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 1/5/2019, 6:19 am

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Nobody is interested in this movie? Anyone watch Get Out yet?

Nope and Nope.

_________________
Latest Netflix Picks: The Last Kingdom, Van Helsing, The Magicians,
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 19854
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by Rusty on 1/5/2019, 6:31 am

@Tyger wrote:I thought Get Out looked great, but I missed it in theaters and it got so hyped by the time I saw it I was super underwhelmed.

This already looks underwhelming.

This. Get Out got so hyped, I knew I'd fucking hate it, so I never bothered. If and when it shows up on one of my streaming services, then I might take a minute to check it out.

Us currently exists in that same realm.
Rusty
Rusty

Posts : 2788
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by WyldeMan on 1/5/2019, 6:56 am

@Rusty wrote:
@Tyger wrote:I thought Get Out looked great, but I missed it in theaters and it got so hyped by the time I saw it I was super underwhelmed.

This already looks underwhelming.

This. Get Out got so hyped, I knew I'd fucking hate it, so I never bothered. If and when it shows up on one of my streaming services, then I might take a minute to check it out.

Same for me except that it is on streaming and I still can't bring myself to watch it. The hype ruined any interest I may have had. I was already quite familiar with Key and Peele's show and while funny wasn't exactly groundbreaking because well Dave Chapelle already did it and I've seen Keanu so I cant imagine Peele somehow became a master storyteller since then but the hype around him right now and his movies and his upcoming Twilight Zone remake tv series is just too much. He's written about like the second coming now.

_________________
Latest Netflix Picks: The Last Kingdom, Van Helsing, The Magicians,
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 19854
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by Tyger on 1/5/2019, 12:50 pm

Get Out is way overhyped, but it’s nothing at all like Key & Peele or Keanu.
Tyger
Tyger

Posts : 2183
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by UltimateMarvel on 1/5/2019, 1:04 pm

I agree Tyger. I think you guys should watch it because you're going to eventually anyway. It's been out for a while now. It's a good movie that deserves a viewing.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6726
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

Re: Us (March 15, 2019)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum