BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026)

5 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 Empty Re: The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026)

Post by Tyger 7/31/2021, 7:47 pm

We had a redhead boom around the mid to late 2000's and it’s been wasted as far as redhead characters go
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 Empty Re: The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026)

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2021, 2:33 pm

Tyger wrote:We had a redhead boom around the mid to late 2000's and it’s been wasted as far as redhead characters go

There was a redhead boom and I missed it? Oh no.......

Gingers are the real minority.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/1/2021, 7:14 pm

Most were fakes, but they were and are still a thing. Christina Hendricks, Emma Stone, Isla Fisher, Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain, Bryce Dallas Howard, Karen Gillan, Julianne Moore still doing interesting things, Kirsten Dunst in the Spider-Man movies, fuck just do a quick search of redhead actresses, it goes on and on
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/1/2021, 7:35 pm

Tyger wrote:Most were fakes, but they were and are still a thing. Christina Hendricks, Emma Stone, Isla Fisher, Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain, Bryce Dallas Howard, Karen Gillan, Julianne Moore still doing interesting things, Kirsten Dunst in the Spider-Man movies, fuck just do a quick search of redhead actresses, it goes on and on

Ah, redheads.

Kate Mara, Alicia Witt, Judy Greer, and the list goes on. Unfortunately most people that remember redheads from the 2000's probably think of Lindsey Lohan.

80's was a great jump-off for redheads as well.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/2/2021, 12:38 pm

New ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ Trailer Sets Woody Harrelson’s Violent Villain Loose
Sony has just dropped a new trailer for its Marvel Spider-Man spinoff sequel Venom: Let There Be Carnage. The original movie grossed $856 million wordwide in 2018. Sony is likely hoping for a similarly ferocious feast when the film hits theaters; it’s currently scheduled for September 24.

While we caught a glimpse of Carnage at the end of the first movie and saw more of him in the first trailer, this footage fills in the relationship between Woody Harrelson’s serial killer villain Cletus Kasady — aka Carnage — and Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock — aka Venom.

Apparently Kasady acquires his powers from Brock when both cross paths at the maximum-security Ravencroft Institute.

“I’ve been thinking about you Eddie. Because you and I are the same. Every decision you’ve ever made — who do we leave behind and how do we leave them?” says Harrelson’s Kasady to Hardy’s Brock in the trailer.

One big difference between the two characters: The trailer shows Brock trying to rein in his horrific alter ego — to comedic effect — while Kasady unleashes his. This, of course, sets up a showdown that has Brock pleading with the newly tame-ish Venom to emerge and confront Carnage. His inducement? “I will let you eat everybody!”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/2/2021, 5:46 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Spoiler:
Sony has just dropped a new trailer for its Marvel Spider-Man spinoff sequel Venom: Let There Be Carnage. The original movie grossed $856 million wordwide in 2018. Sony is likely hoping for a similarly ferocious feast when the film hits theaters; it’s currently scheduled for September 24.

While we caught a glimpse of Carnage at the end of the first movie and saw more of him in the first trailer, this footage fills in the relationship between Woody Harrelson’s serial killer villain Cletus Kasady — aka Carnage — and Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock — aka Venom.

Apparently Kasady acquires his powers from Brock when both cross paths at the maximum-security Ravencroft Institute.

“I’ve been thinking about you Eddie. Because you and I are the same. Every decision you’ve ever made — who do we leave behind and how do we leave them?” says Harrelson’s Kasady to Hardy’s Brock in the trailer.

One big difference between the two characters: The trailer shows Brock trying to rein in his horrific alter ego — to comedic effect — while Kasady unleashes his. This, of course, sets up a showdown that has Brock pleading with the newly tame-ish Venom to emerge and confront Carnage. His inducement? “I will let you eat everybody!”

This DC thread. Why you post here? This not Marvel thread.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2021, 8:23 am

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:
Spoiler:

This DC thread. Why you post here? This not Marvel thread.

Sorry, I had both threads open yesterday and I didn't double check before posting but it's a comic book movie without it's most relevant comic book character in the story, so it looks and feels like another steaming pile of DC.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/3/2021, 5:40 pm

Even with an accidental post DC can't catch a break, had to be a Marvel trailer. LOL

Great trailer though! Already looks better than the first.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2021, 9:17 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Even with an accidental post DC can't catch a break, had to be a Marvel trailer. LOL

Great trailer though! Already looks better than the first.

Why am I the only person who thinks that this CGI slathered shit fest looks like garbage? The first Venom was one of the worst comic book movies of all-time and regardless of the two highly talented leads, this looks like an abomination that I wouldn't even watch for free.

Everybody is raving online about how amazing the trailer looks but all I see are very cheap looking VFX that don't look remotely believable and would be something I'd expect to find on The CW, not the big screen.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/4/2021, 5:09 pm

I’m more with you. It looks like the story is gonna suck and some of the CG looks good, but most looks terrible.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2021, 8:55 pm

Tyger wrote:I’m more with you. It looks like the story is gonna suck and some of the CG looks good, but most looks terrible.

I was watching that trailer looking at Woody Harrelson and asking "why the fuck did he stop smoking weed?!?!?!" cause his judgement has gone to shit since.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/5/2021, 6:55 am

The Suicide Squad is now streaming on HBO Max. Which means it's time for another James Gunn tentacle fetish movie.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/5/2021, 5:43 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Why am I the only person who thinks that this CGI slathered shit fest looks like garbage? The first Venom was one of the worst comic book movies of all-time and regardless of the two highly talented leads, this looks like an abomination that I wouldn't even watch for free.

Everybody is raving online about how amazing the trailer looks but all I see are very cheap looking VFX that don't look remotely believable and would be something I'd expect to find on The CW, not the big screen.

Don't get me wrong, I hated the first one. And this is looks shit too but at least Harrelson, it will be a little less shit. Tom was just so miscast in this role, I still can't get over it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/6/2021, 9:10 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Don't get me wrong, I hated the first one. And this is looks shit too but at least Harrelson, it will be a little less shit. Tom was just so miscast in this role, I still can't get over it.

Woody definitely needs to get back on weed, his judgement has gone to shit since going clean.

I typically enjoy most of Hardy's movies but every few years he picks a movie where he's terribly miscast and it just doesn't work.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/6/2021, 9:17 am

I read the other day, a new article, which said Henry Cavill is not going to be Superman anymore.

Reboot, anyone?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/6/2021, 9:25 am

joey con carne wrote:I read the other day, a new article, which said Henry Cavill is not going to be Superman anymore.

Reboot, anyone?

Well I read an article the other day on WeGotItCovered that said Cavill has already filmed his Superman cameo for the end of Shazam 2, so he either is or isn't done. Razz

And don't forget SuperObamaMan is still on the way.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/8/2021, 11:23 am

I watched The Suicide Squad. It was OK. Easily better than Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey, but that was a pretty low bar. Definitely felt like more of a James Gunn movie than Guardians.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/8/2021, 12:01 pm

Tyger wrote:I watched The Suicide Squad. It was OK. Easily better than Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey, but that was a pretty low bar. Definitely felt like more of a James Gunn movie than Guardians.

Damn, that is a very low bar....

Speaking of James Gunn's tentacle fetish, how much is Starro in this movie?

After this movie, were you left excited for Cena's Peacemaker series?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/8/2021, 5:36 pm

Starro is in the big finale, it was pretty cool actually. And no, I'm not excited about anything because of John Cena. He seems like a good dude, but he’s not a draw in any way.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/22/2021, 10:56 am

DC Films Developing ‘Black Canary’ Movie with Jurnee Smollett Starring
The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 34261610
Warner Bros. and DC Films are moving forward with a Black Canary movie at HBO Max with Jurnee Smollett starring and Lovecraft Country creator Misha Green writing. Sue Kroll will produce the Black Canary movie under her Kroll & Co. Entertainment banner, having also produced Birds of Prey.

While plot details of this pic are unknown, the film is a spin-off of Birds of Prey, which featured characters Harley Quinn, the Huntress, and Cassandra Cain.

This news follows the announcement of Batgirl and Blue Beetle gaining momentum, both of which would premiere on HBO Max.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2021, 5:01 pm

Injustice, now this is a Superman I could support.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/24/2021, 6:12 pm

Fucking DC. Still trying to be relevant The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 1f602 .
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2021, 9:47 pm

Rusty wrote:Fucking DC. Still trying to be relevant The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 1f602 .

DC's just out here dropping a new animated movie every month instead of getting their live action house in order.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/26/2021, 11:03 am

It's nice to see Superman let loose every once in a while. Also, I like the way the animation looks. I will be checking this out.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/16/2021, 2:31 pm

Out of DC FanDome today, check out a brand new first-look at Black Adam, which includes a small hype featurette along with the first-ever clip of the brutal main character in action!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/17/2021, 6:11 pm

Looks awesome! I think this is probably going to be one of the best from DC.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/17/2021, 6:15 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Looks awesome! I think this is probably going to be one of the best from DC.

Black Adam's got all of Superman's powers without any of his bitch ass boy scout tendencies. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/30/2021, 10:14 pm

Filming on Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom has been suspended indefinitely because Momoa tested positive for COVID yesterday.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/1/2021, 2:25 pm

That man is a beast, he'll be alright.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2021, 8:53 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:That man is a beast, he'll be alright.

Yeah seems like he's getting through it just fine nut that he likely caught it at the Dune premiere.

Jason Momoa is recovering at home after testing positive for COVID-19.

The Aquaman star, 42, shared that he "got hit with COVID" after going to the London premiere of Dune and spending time with a large number of people, he said on his Instagram Story.

"I got hit with COVID right after the premiere. There was a lot of people I met in England, so got a lot of aloha from people. And who knows?" how he got it, Momoa said Friday.

The Hawaii native added that "either way, I'm doing fine."

"Thank you for all your concerns and love," he said. "And, yeah, I'm just camped out in my house. Mahalo for all the love and support.

Momoa said that he's isolating with his "roommate," skateboarder Erik Ellington.

"Everyone wants to know how COVID is going, it's going pretty good," he said in another update, as he filmed Ellington doing tricks on his skateboard through the house. "Yeah, we're having a ball," Momoa said with a laugh.

England is seeing a slight spike in new COVID-19 cases after a mild summer, with around 1 in 50 residents testing positive in the week ending Oct. 22, Reuters reported. The majority of cases have been among school-age children who may not be eligible for vaccination.

Momoa hasn't said if he was vaccinated against COVID-19.
"

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/22/2021, 5:10 pm

Michael Keaton Suiting Back Up as Batman for HBO Max's Batgirl Movie
The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 Michae14
Michael Keaton has signed on to reprise his role as Batman in the upcoming superhero pic Batgirl, Deadline has confirmed. He’ll star in the latest feature from Warner Bros and DC alongside Leslie Grace, J.K. Simmons and Brendan Fraser.

Warner Bros. had no comment on the casting when contacted by Deadline, but the news comes following the announcement that Keaton would again don the cape for Ezra Miller-starrer The Flash, which is scheduled for release in theaters on November 4, 2022.

While Batgirl‘s plot is being kept under wraps, it centers on Barbara Gordon (Grace), the daughter of Gotham City police commissioner Jim Gordon. Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah (Bad Boys for Life) are directing the film from a script by Christina Hodson.

Keaton first portrayed billionaire Bruce Wayne and his Caped Crusader alter ego in Tim Burton’s 1989 film Batman, then reprising the role in Burton’s 1992 follow-up Batman Returns. The Oscar-nominated actor can currently be seen in Danny Strong’s opioid crisis miniseries Dopesick for Hulu, and will soon appear in Columbia Pictures’ Marvel pic Morbius, toplined by Jared Leto.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/22/2021, 8:35 pm

Good, more Keaton Batman
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/23/2021, 1:25 pm

Tyger wrote:Good, more Keaton Batman

As good as he is, there is no way he will ever be able to make me care about this Flash or Batgirl, which bums me out about having to sit through all this crap just for his performances.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/27/2021, 11:25 am

More Michael Keaton is always a good thing. But of all the heroes available, yeah, I really don't care for Batgirl.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2022, 10:39 am

Ezra Miller’s DC Fate Has Reportedly Been Decided
The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 Ezra-m11
Even as his film The Flash is nearing release, the future for actor Ezra Miller does not look bright. According to an exclusive report by Rolling Stone, executives with Warner Bros. and DC met to address the actor’s reportedly bizarre behavior and recent arrest. The report states that all future projects with the actor are on hold, including any Flash appearances, with the studio exploring the possibility of breaking ties with the actor to save their billion-dollar movie franchise from additional negative publicity.

Rolling Stone reports that Warner and DC executives held an emergency impromptu meeting on March 30 about Ezra Miller and their legal troubles. On March 28, Miller was arrested after they attacked a couple singing at a karaoke bar in Hilo, Hawaii. Miller reportedly cursed at the couple and grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman while she sang. The reports say Miller then lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts at the bar, leading police to arrest the actor. Miller was charged with disorderly conduct and was released on $500 bail.

After posting bond, Miller allegedly broke into the couple’s residence, burst into their bedroom while they slept, and threatened them. A police report claims Ezra Miller told one of the victims, “I will bury you and your slut wife,” and then stole the woman’s passport and the man’s wallet. A judge in Hawaii granted the couple a temporary restraining order, which could be made permanent in a hearing later this month.

The behavior of Ezra Miller could have huge economic implications on Warner Bros., just as a $43 billion mega-merger is moving WarnerMedia (the parent company of Warner Bros., DC Comics, and HBO) under the control of Discovery. DC films and TV series are a vital part of the Warner/DC/HBO media empire, and The Flash could define the direction of the franchise for years to come. It appears no one at Warner or DC wants Miller and his alleged volatile behavior undermining the franchise, and it appears more likely that they will be considered expendable. Warner has reportedly considered dropping Miller before, and this incident may be the last straw.

The Flash, due in theaters on June 23, 2023, is perhaps the most anticipated DC film in years. mostly because of the cast surrounding Miller. Like Marvel’s Spider-Man: No Way Home, The Flash will use the “Multiverse” concept to cross over multiple beloved franchises. Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton will return to play their versions of Batman, as will Michael Shannon playing General Zod. Sasha Calle will play Supergirl, and Temuera Morrison will return to play Arthur Curry’s father Tom. Production of the film was reportedly difficult, with Miller having what was described as “frequent meltdowns” and voicing concerns over their acting. One insider on the set said Miller was “losing it.”

The concerns over Ezra Miller are not over the single act in Hawaii, but rather over an ongoing pattern of unpredictable, embarrassing, and even criminal behavior. In January, he posted a bizarre video on Instagram in which he appeared to issue direct threats to a North Carolina chapter of the KKK. Miller later deleted the video. In 2020, he was caught on video choking a girl and throwing her to the ground. While the video is a brief moment without context, the concerning video went viral and raised a lot of questions about his behavior. In a 2018 Hollywood Reporter interview, he talked about his obsession with weapons, which caused concern with many, when coupled with his violent outbursts.

Ezra Miller isn’t the only DC star to face an uncertain future. Will Smith was on track to star in a spinoff of his Suicide Squad Deadshot character for DC, but that has been put on hold after his attack on Chris Rock at the Oscars. It seems, when it comes to the DC films, Warner Bros. isn’t afraid to make a major change.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 4/8/2022, 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/8/2022, 10:41 am

Wait wait wait, hold the fucking phone. Ezra Miller got out on bail and then broke into the couple's home that night while they slept and this wasn't a major news story anywhere!?!?!?!?!?!? I didn't hear a fucking thing about his even more dangerously erratic behavior! Woah.

It's good to know that actors can break into people's homes and threaten to murder them and that studios will weigh their options before firing them first because of how much money they've got riding on their worst Flash casting choice of all-time.

Miller has just fucked the entire future of the DC slate for years to come because of how prominent WB chose to make that erratic fuck. The worst part is he has a history of this shit and they still chose to ignore it and push forward with him as Barry Allen. This not only effects the Flash movie and also the Batgirl movie with Keaton but who knows how many more upcoming DC films.

I have been quite vocal over the years about how much I disapproved of Miller's casting and so the best case scenario for fans is that after these upcoming movies, he will be gone and we will have a new Flash.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/8/2022, 5:45 pm

This guy is out of his fucking mind! They should replace him and I never like him as Barry either. If only it was Grant who got this role and CW never existed.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2022, 6:53 am

The Wonder Twins’ HBO Max Movie Powers Activate With KJ Apa & Isabel May
The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 Kj-apa10
Riverdale star KJ Apa and 1883 actress Isabel May have nabbed the alien-sibling lead roles in The Wonder Twins, a live-action DC comedy for HBO Max.

Apa will play Zan, and May will portray Jayna.

While the plotline is under wraps, Jayna is known for her talent of transforming into an animal, while Zan is a shapeshifter of sorts. The characters made their debut on The All-New Super Friends Hour from Hanna-Barbera and then appeared in The World’s Greatest Super Friends, Super Friends and Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Show.

Their history: Zan and Jayna are from the planet Exxor are were being informally trained by the DC superheroes. In a 1977 Super Friends comic book from E. Nelson Bridwell and artist Ramona Fradon, it’s further detailed that the twins were orphaned during a plague and adopted by the alien Exorians. Along the way, they’re given Gleek as a pet. After learning that villain Grax is set to destroy Earth, they travel there to warn the Justice League. They ultimately blend into life on Earth as Swedish exchange students, attending Gotham City High School. The Wonder Twins made cameos in other parts of the DC universe over the years, including TV shows Smallville, Teen Titans Go! and The Flash.

Black Adam and Rampage co-writer Adam Sztykiel is making his directorial debut on the popular DC comics IP off a script he wrote. Production is set to begin this summer in Atlanta. Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey’s Temple Hill are producing.

Apa is well known for playing Archie on the CW/WBTV series Riverdale. His feature credits include the movies Songbird, The Hate U Give, A Dog’s Purpose and I Still Believe. He is repped by UTA, Luber Roklin Entertainment, Red Eleven’s Mandy Jacobson and Jackoway Austen Tyerman. May plays Elsa Dutton on Paramount+’s Yellowstone prequel series 1883. Her series credits include Alexa & Katie and Young Sheldon. She is managed by Coronel Group and attorney Patty Felker.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 4/16/2022, 6:20 pm

What in the fuck, a Wonder Twins movie?? Why?? What cokehead boomer greenling that idea??
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/16/2022, 9:28 pm

Tyger wrote:What in the fuck, a Wonder Twins movie?? Why?? What cokehead boomer greenling that idea??

Why not? DC is giving everybody a series or movie like they're Netflix, every bargain basement nobody is getting a show.

I fully expect a James Gunn directed Matter Eater Lad movie soon since Peacemaker name dropped him on his series.

And we simply cannot overlook Friendly Fire if the Wonder Twins are on deck. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/17/2022, 5:21 pm

Weird but better than being on Riverdale.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/18/2022, 11:06 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Weird but better than being on Riverdale.

I'm fairly certain Riverdale was already renewed for another season. I think KJ is doing this in between seasons.

Meanwhile, Isabel May is fresh off her star making turn on Paramount's 1883 so I find this to be a very strange follow up choice.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2022, 8:33 pm

‘The Flash’ Star Ezra Miller Arrested For Assault In Hawaii; WB Silent As Superhero Pic Still Expected To Be Released In 2023
The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 3 Ezra-m12
UPDATED, 2:53 PM: Ezra Miller plays the Flash on the big screen, but the actor isn’t proving so quick at keeping below the police radar.

For the second time in as many months, the actor has been arrest by Hawaiian police. See details of his March 28 bust below.

The Hawaii Police Department said in a statement today that “Shortly after 1 a.m. on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, a 29-year-old visitor from Vermont was arrested for second-degree assault after an incident at a residence.”

It goes on: “During the course of their investigation, police determined that the individual, later identified as Ezra Miller, became irate after being asked to leave and reportedly threw a chair, striking a 26-year-old female on the forehead, resulting in an approximate half-inch cut.”

Booked and with a mugshot taken, Miller was released early this morning, according to police, who also indicated that their investigation is ongoing.

Deadline has heard that Warner Bros.’ brass haven’t been sweating the Miller headlines: he’s not committed to appear in any more Fantastic Beasts movies, and The Flash doesn’t come out in theaters until next summer, on June 23, 2023. The pic is currently in post at the time, there are no plans to reschedule the film or move it to HBO Max.

When reached Tuesday, Warner Bros. declined comment on the latest Miller arrest. The actor’s lawyer did not respond to request for comment on the matter when contacted by Deadline today.

PREVIOUSLY on March 28: DC’s The Flash Ezra Miller was arrested late Sunday night after an incident in a Hilo, Hawaii bar.

According to police, Miller, who is 29, “became agitated while patrons at the bar began singing karaoke.” Miller then reportedly “began yelling obscenities and at one point grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman singing karaoke…and later lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts.”

Miller was arrested, charged, posted bond and released.

Miller first appeared as Barry Allen/The Flash in 2016’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Since, they cameoed in Suicide Squad, was featured in Justice League and finished filming The Flash late last year. The movie is set for release in 2023.

Here is the full statement the Hawaii Police Department posted to Facebook:

Shortly after midnight on Monday, March 28, 2022, a 29-year-old man visiting from Vermont was arrested and charged for disorderly conduct and harassment after an incident at a bar in Hilo.

On Sunday, March 27, at 11:30 p.m., South Hilo patrol officers responded to a report of disorderly patron at a bar on Silva Street. During the course of their investigation, police determined that the man, later identified as Ezra Miller, became agitated while patrons at the bar began singing karaoke. Miller began yelling obscenities and at one point grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman singing karaoke (disorderly conduct offense) and later lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts (harassment offense). The bar owner asked Miller to calm down several times to no avail.

Miller was arrested and charged on both offenses and total bail was set at $500. They provided bail and was released.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/19/2022, 8:35 pm

Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?!? Why do they keep letting this crazy bastard out on bail? The last time he showed up in the couples home in the middle of the night. He keeps assaulting women and Warner Bros just does not give a fuuuuuck. This is his second drunken violent arrest in three weeks. He's going to keep escalating until he finally kills someone.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/20/2022, 7:54 am

Again? I don't understand why he's doing this. You think he might be trying to force WB to fire him and get out of his contract?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next