BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie)

4 posters

Go down

The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie) Empty The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie)

Post by WyldeMan Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 6:58

The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie) Jared-10
Warner Bros. is looking to expand on Jared Leto’s version of the Joker, which debuted in 2016’s “Suicide Squad,” with a movie of his own.

Sources tell Variety that Leto is set to star and exec produce an untitled standalone film, paving the way for future movies branching from “Suicide Squad.”

Plot details are currently unknown, but the studio’s idea is to expand on the world created by “Suicide Squad” and tie into future installments of that property. Warner Bros. already announced that Margot Robbie’s version of Harley Quinn would be getting her own movie with a “Birds of Prey” feature, and the next goal was setting up a film for Leto’s Joker.

When Warner Bros. announced last fall that it was developing a Joker origin tale from Todd Phillips, the studio emphasized that this did not mean the end for Leto’s Joker. Rather, Phillips’ film would fall under a new origins banner that would be separate from the current cinematic DC universe. This new banner would allow multiple actors and versions based on the same character with no overlap, and WB has already tapped Joaquin Phoenix to star in Phillips’ Joker pic.

Leto’s Joker, as fans noted, was almost a glorified cameo in “Suicide Squad.” The Oscar-winner had made it clear following the film’s release that he hoped to expand on the character in future films in a more substantive, if not starring, role.

It’s currently unknown when this film would go into production, as Leto and the studio will now search for a writer. It’s also unclear if this film would shoot before or after the previously announced sequel to “Suicide Squad,” which is believed to go into production sometime in 2019.

Leto was most recently seen in “Blade Runner: 2049” and Netflix’s “The Outsider.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie) Empty Re: The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie)

Post by Tyger Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:58

WB doesn’t learn from their mistakes
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie) Empty Re: The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie)

Post by WyldeMan Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 13:25

Tyger wrote:WB doesn’t learn from their mistakes

They're forever tilting at wind mills and when in panic mode, they double down.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 14:02

There will be a crossover between Leto's Joker and the one played by Jaoquin Phoenix. Then, at the end of that movie, we will learn Leto's Joker and Phoenix's Joker are both personality parts of the actual Joker which is going to be played by Bill Skarsgard.

Then, they will make another Joker movie which is essentially a reboot by having Bill Skarsgard star as Joker.

Fucking hell, I should just quit accounting and go work for Hollywood.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 15:22

DC being DC again. lol They can make this work if they fix Joker like they fixed Superman. But I'd rather see a Joker movie than a Harley Quinn movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 16:20

UltimateMarvel wrote:DC being DC again. lol They can make this work if they fix Joker like they fixed Superman. But I'd rather see a Joker movie than a Harley Quinn movie.

When you say "fixed Superman" you are referring to digitally removing Henry Cavill's mustache in Justice League, right?

I definitely agree with you there. Superman looked really natural. They did a fantastic job and definitely earned their salary. Superman didn't look weird at all!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 18:43

joey con carne wrote:There will be a crossover between Leto's Joker and the one played by Jaoquin Phoenix. Then, at the end of that movie, we will learn Leto's Joker and Phoenix's Joker are both personality parts of the actual Joker which is going to be played by Bill Skarsgard.

Then, they will make another Joker movie which is essentially a reboot by having Bill Skarsgard star as Joker.

Fucking hell, I should just quit accounting and go work for Hollywood.

And in the third film they will take the Identity route and reveal that the entire three film saga actually took place inside the mind of the schizophrenic mental patient, Ed Nygma and none of it was ever real.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 19:00

WyldeMan wrote:And in the third film they will take the Identity route and reveal that the entire three film saga actually took place inside the mind of the schizophrenic mental patient, Ed Nygma and none of it was ever real.

What the heck, man? You trying to steal my job or something?

Do you want to know what happens when you fight a stranger in the Alps???
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 19:06

joey con carne wrote:What the heck, man? You trying to steal my job or something?

Do you want to know what happens when you fight a stranger in the Alps???

The Joker (Leto Is Getting His Own Movie) Giphy
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 21:28

joey con carne wrote:When you say "fixed Superman" you are referring to digitally removing Henry Cavill's mustache in Justice League, right?

I definitely agree with you there. Superman looked really natural. They did a fantastic job and definitely earned their salary. Superman didn't look weird at all!

LOL! First scene in the movie is that and I couldn't believe that, I asked myself "Is he going to look like this for the whole movie?" That really bothered me in every scene, you can't hide it.

I think you were being sarcastic Joey but if not, no, I didn't mean his mustache. I meant his whole personality changed and his suit was more colorful and he became the Superman we know. They used his death and that's kind of cheating but they did it and MOS2 is going to be great whenever that comes. They're really taking their time with MOS2 when that should be their main focus.............not this silliness.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 4:42

UltimateMarvel wrote:I think you were being sarcastic Joey but if not, no, I didn't mean his mustache. I meant his whole personality changed and his suit was more colorful and he became the Superman we know. They used his death and that's kind of cheating but they did it and MOS2 is going to be great whenever that comes. They're really taking their time with MOS2 when that should be their main focus.............not this silliness.

They've got four joker movies, a Harley Quinn movie, another eventual Batman movie when Affleck's drunk ass can dry out for three more months, a terrible Flash movie, Aquaman and the Wonder Woman sequel, they go no time for MOS2.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 6:59

Is Flash going to run like a fucking homo in his standalone movie, too?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 7:43

joey con carne wrote:Is Flash going to run like a fucking homo in his standalone movie, too?

Unless Ezra suddenly stops taking it up the ass, than yes Flash still run like a homo.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down