BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Widows (Davis / Rodriguez / Debicki / Farrell / Dillahunt / Coon / Weaver / Bernthal / Duvall / Neeson)

2 posters

Go down

Widows (Davis / Rodriguez / Debicki / Farrell / Dillahunt / Coon / Weaver / Bernthal / Duvall / Neeson)  Empty Widows (Davis / Rodriguez / Debicki / Farrell / Dillahunt / Coon / Weaver / Bernthal / Duvall / Neeson)

Post by WyldeMan 6/4/2018, 3:42 pm

From Academy Award®-winning director Steve McQueen (“12 Years a Slave”) and co-writer and bestselling author Gillian Flynn (“Gone Girl”) comes a blistering, modern-day thriller set against the backdrop of crime, passion and corruption. “Widows” is the story of four women with nothing in common except a debt left behind by their dead husbands’ criminal activities. Set in contemporary Chicago, amid a time of turmoil, tensions build when Veronica (Oscar® winner Viola Davis), Alice (Elizabeth Debicki), Linda (Michelle Rodriguez) and Belle (Cynthia Erivo) take their fate into their own hands and conspire to forge a future on their own terms. “Widows” also stars Liam Neeson, Colin Farrell, Robert Duvall, Daniel Kaluuya, Lukas Haas and Brian Tyree Henry.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 6/4/2018, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Widows (Davis / Rodriguez / Debicki / Farrell / Dillahunt / Coon / Weaver / Bernthal / Duvall / Neeson)  Empty Re: Widows (Davis / Rodriguez / Debicki / Farrell / Dillahunt / Coon / Weaver / Bernthal / Duvall / Neeson)

Post by joey con carne 6/4/2018, 3:47 pm

You have a typo in the thread title.

Laughing

“Windows” is the true story of four women with nothing in common except working at Microsoft to hide their criminal activities.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Widows (Davis / Rodriguez / Debicki / Farrell / Dillahunt / Coon / Weaver / Bernthal / Duvall / Neeson)  Empty Re: Widows (Davis / Rodriguez / Debicki / Farrell / Dillahunt / Coon / Weaver / Bernthal / Duvall / Neeson)

Post by WyldeMan 6/4/2018, 3:57 pm

joey con carne wrote:You have a typo in the thread title.

Laughing

“Windows” is the true story of four women with nothing in common except working at Microsoft to hide their criminal activities.

LOL, I forgot to correct my title after finding the movie advertised on MovieWeb, where it was literally littered with mentioned of WINDOWS. I even went to Collider to make sure I got a description of the movie not listing "Windows" and yet I forgot the title....

Windows Trailer Is the Gritty Heist Movie of Your Dreams
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down