BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015

2 posters

Go down

Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015 Empty Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015

Post by ForeverBlu 3/12/2015, 6:48 am

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015 Empty Re: Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2015, 1:24 pm

Just started seeing promos for this, never even heard of it until a week ago. Cool cast but this is going to be a misfire at the box office.

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015 Empty Re: Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2015, 6:04 pm

In 2008, Liam Neeson rebranded himself as an action star with Taken. While his filmography had always been diverse, people sparked to the veteran actor shooting and punching his way through mid-range actioners. Neeson has continued to take a variety of roles, but it looks like he’ll soon be movie away from action flicks.

During our interview with the actor, he told us “Maybe two more years. If God spares me and I’m healthy. But after that, I’ll stop [the action] I think.” He went on to recognize how action movies had boosted is career, adding “The success of certainly the Taken films, Hollywood seems to see me in a different light. I get sent quite a few action-oriented scripts, which is great. I’m not knocking it. It’s very flattering. But there is a limit, of course.”

Neeson is 62, and while he’s certainly still fit enough to play a believable action star, I can understand if he doesn’t want this to be his legacy when he’s had such a remarkable career. While it will be a bit sad to see Neeson put away his special set of skills, he shows no sign of slowing down when it comes to acting. Following Taken 3 and Run All Night, he still has two more films on tap for 2014: Ted 2 in June and Martin Scorsese’s Silence in November. He recently signed on to lead a remake of the prison escape thriller, The Escapist.

Run All Night(Liam Neeson/Ed Harris/Joel Kinnaman/Common)....March 13, 2015 Liam-n10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down