BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio)

4 posters

Go down

The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio) Empty The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio)

Post by WyldeMan 7/19/2017, 2:23 pm

The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio) Dane-d10
On the eve of opening in the Luc Besson-directed Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets, Dane DeHaan has been set to star as gunslinger Billy The Kid in The Kid, a Western that Suretone Pictures is backing. He will star alongside Ethan Hawke in the feature directed by Vincent D’Onofrio. The Andrew Lanham-scripted pic focuses on the infamous gunfighter in a tale told through the eyes of a young boy who reaches out to his hero to help save his family.

DeHaan, who has starred in The Place Beyond The Pines, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Chronicle, has Tulip Fever coming opposite Alicia Vikander. But Friday he takes his first lead hero role along with Cara Delevingne in Valerian. That visually spectacular 3D film opens in what is shaping up to be the most competitive week of the summer, with Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk and the potential sleeper Girls Night bowing and several films returning with gas still in the tank. Valerian is expected to do the bulk of its box office performance overseas, as most Besson films do. It premiered Monday night in Hollywood at the Chinese Theater.
The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio) Ethan-10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio) Empty Re: The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio)

Post by Tyger 7/19/2017, 2:28 pm

Ethan Hawks is really feeling westerns lately
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio) Empty Re: The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio)

Post by WyldeMan 7/19/2017, 2:35 pm

Tyger wrote:Ethan Hawks is really feeling westerns lately

And I say it's about damned time.

Now if only he'd join Costner's upcoming series Yellowstone....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/19/2017, 2:53 pm

Fucking autocorrect, Hawke*

It's fine, it just seems like he's slowed down a bit and I'd like more variety
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/19/2017, 3:24 pm

Tyger wrote:Fucking autocorrect, Hawke*

It's fine, it just seems like he's slowed down a bit and I'd like more variety

I waited 20 years for Hawke to make a western, I'll be fine with him spending a few years there.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/19/2017, 6:43 pm

I didn't know he was in Valerian and it's his only movie this year it seems. Guess he liked Dane enough to do another movie with him so soon...assuming they have any screen time together.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 7/19/2017, 7:11 pm

Ethan and Vincent love working together.

He's why Vincent joined the Magnificent Seven remake.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/19/2017, 9:31 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
I waited 20 years for Hawke to make a western, I'll be fine with him spending a few years there.

I am the same. Once I saw him in Magnificent 7, I thought to myself "I want to see him do a western." A real, legit, western. Not just a studio movie set in the old west, but a legit, dirty, western. That would be great.

ForeverBlu wrote:
He's why Vincent joined the Magnificent Seven remake.

In a film they were both criminally underused (Vincent more-so than Ethan)
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/19/2017, 10:30 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:I am the same. Once I saw him in Magnificent 7, I thought to myself "I want to see him do a western." A real, legit, western. Not just a studio movie set in the old west, but a legit, dirty, western. That would be great.

Did you also see "In a Valley of Violence"?

The Kid (DeHaan / Hawke / D’Onofrio) In-a-v10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down