BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th)

5 posters

Go down

The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th) Empty The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th)

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2016, 11:38 pm

The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th) The-ac10
Christian Wolff (Ben Affleck) is a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian uncooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th) Empty Re: The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th)

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/13/2016, 10:21 am

He looks so different. One third of the trailer looks like a completely different movie. lol!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th) Empty Re: The Accountant (Affleck / Kendrick / Simmons / Bernthal) (October 14th)

Post by WyldeMan 5/13/2016, 10:31 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:He looks so different. One third of the trailer looks like a completely different movie. lol!

That's cause you aren't expecting the hit man part of that movie based on the premise.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/13/2016, 9:47 pm

By the trailer, it seems it would have been a better character for Casey.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/14/2016, 6:05 am

Whoa.... That's me. Every day of my life! Finally, an accurate portrayal of accountants.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/14/2016, 6:37 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:By the trailer, it seems it would have been a better character for Casey.

I could definitely see that.

joey con carne wrote:Whoa.... That's me. Every day of my life! Finally, an accurate portrayal of accountants.

Do you also paint houses?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/1/2016, 9:02 pm

Saw this earlier and really liked it. Continually impressed with Ben. The least I've hated Jon Bernthal to date.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down