BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th)

2 posters

Go down

War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th) Empty War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th)

Post by WyldeMan 3/24/2016, 4:57 pm

War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th) War-do10
Based on a true story, “War Dogs” follows two friends in their early 20s (Hill and Teller) living in Miami during the first Iraq War who exploit a little-known government initiative that allows small businesses to bid on U.S. Military contracts.  Starting small, they begin raking in big money and are living the high life.  But the pair gets in over their heads when they land a 300 million dollar deal to arm the Afghan Military—a deal that puts them in business with some very shady people, not the least of which turns out to be the U.S. Government.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th) Empty Re: War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th)

Post by Tyger 8/31/2016, 8:53 pm

Much more dramedy than I expected, but I liked it. Jonah got biiiiiig again, but he's really been growing as an actor.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th) Empty Re: War Dogs (Jonah Hill / Miles Teller / Bradley Cooper) (August 19th)

Post by WyldeMan 8/31/2016, 8:57 pm

Tyger wrote:Much more dramedy than I expected, but I liked it. Jonah got biiiiiig again, but he's really been growing as an actor.

I just caught him on last week's Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons on HBO and he lost the weight again.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down