BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage)

3 posters

Go down

Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Empty Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage)

Post by WyldeMan 2/23/2015, 7:55 am

Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmt10Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bot10Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmt11Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmt12Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bod10
Stone based his script on a number of sources that include the novel Time Of The Octopus by Snowden’s Russian lawyer, Anatoly Kucherena. That is the basis for the story of an American whistleblower who heads to Russia and the back and forth between the leaker and his lawyer as he waits while that country considers his request for asylum. Stone and Borman also bought the screen rights to The Snowden Files: The Inside Story Of The World’s Most Wanted Man, a book by Guardian journalist Luke Harding that’s published by Guardian Faber.

Shailene Woodley co-stars as Snowden’s girlfriend alongside Oscar winner Melissa Leo, Zachary Quinto, Tom Wilkinson, Rhys Ifans, Joely Richardson, Nicolas Cage, Scott Eastwood and Timothy Olyphant.

Production is currently under way in Munich, and will continue in various locations around the world until mid-May.
Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmt16Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmj10Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmt13Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmt14Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Mv5bmt15
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Empty Re: Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage)

Post by WyldeMan 3/3/2015, 8:27 am

Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Snowde10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage) Empty Re: Snowden (JGL / Shailene Woodley / Timothy Olyphant / Zachary Quinto / Nic Cage)

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/27/2016, 10:11 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 4/28/2016, 8:29 am

Ummmmmmm well, okay I guess.

:shrugs shoulders:

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/28/2016, 10:03 am

I remember a long time ago when JGL made movies worth seeing....what happened to that guy?

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/19/2016, 4:12 pm

He was pretty amazing in this. The movie was pretty good I thought and JGL's performance as Snowden was excellent in the movie. Trying to imitate his voice couldn't have been an easy thing to do but I thought he nailed it. I really enjoyed it and the final scene with Snowden was pretty cool too.

The movie does make you question things about what the government does. If I was in Snowden's position, I wouldn't have done what he did because it's his job and the pay is pretty good. The whole privacy thing doesn't bother me but the lengths they go to is something that surprised me like letting that one dude drive while he was drunk in order to get him arrested for DUI is concerning and unethical. That kind of stuff is probably what makes the job hard.

I think they should let the guy come home. I think he did the right thing in the end and he should be pardoned. It seems like most people agree with what he did and support him.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down