BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2023, 6:20 pm

joey con carne wrote:Heard about Julian Sands and Jay Briscoe. Crazy shit.

I remember the first time I saw Julian Sands was in Warlock. I was pretty young when I watched that and thought he was really creepy. Sucks to hear what happened. I also hope he is alright and hiding out someplace safe and warm.

The Jay Briscoe news is terrible. I know he was in Ring of Honor and I know limited info about his career but from everything I am reading he was a great performer. I hope the rest of his family pulls through.

I last saw Julian on Banshee but like you Warlock was my introduction to him many decades ago. Of course Abe will only know him as Smallville's Jor-El.

A christian version of GoFundMe was started this morning for Jay's family and in the twelve hours its been active it has amassed over $150k.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/19/2023, 6:32 pm

I do remember him as Jor-El but I also did watch Banshee. I hope he's ok.

Is anyone noticing how food portions are becoming smaller when you buy food now? WTF?!!!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2023, 6:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I do remember him as Jor-El but I also did watch Banshee. I hope he's ok.

Is anyone noticing how food portions are becoming smaller when you buy food now? WTF?!!!

Food prices have tripled where I live and the portions certainly aren't getting bigger.

Also in more unrelated celebrity death news; David Crosby of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young died today at 81 years old following a long illness.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/19/2023, 7:10 pm

Same here. The last time I went to McDonald's for myself and two other people it cost me about $35.xx. I was thinking to myself when the hell did McDonald's get so damn expensive? Crazy times. Everywhere I go around here has an upcharge of about 3 to 4% if you pay by credit card now.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/19/2023, 9:16 pm

joey con carne wrote:Same here. The last time I went to McDonald's for myself and two other people it cost me about $35.xx. I was thinking to myself when the hell did McDonald's get so damn expensive? Crazy times. Everywhere I go around here has an upcharge of about 3 to 4% if you pay by credit card now.

Since the supply chain crisis and the pandemic, food prices have gone through the roof but their quality has never been lower.

You should try to make your own McDonald's burgers at home. There are lots of videos to show you exactly how to do it but I like Weissman's channel.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/20/2023, 12:31 pm

That's a pretty cool video.

Aside from making my own bread, that doesn't seem too difficult.

Unfortunately, while I do enjoy cooking, it certainly isn't a passion and just from lack of time, I would just go out and buy something many times on weekends. I could always use a good burger, though. Probably my favorite food in the world.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/20/2023, 2:34 pm

joey con carne wrote:That's a pretty cool video.

Aside from making my own bread, that doesn't seem too difficult.

Unfortunately, while I do enjoy cooking, it certainly isn't a passion and just from lack of time, I would just go out and buy something many times on weekends. I could always use a good burger, though. Probably my favorite food in the world.

I cook all of my food, I haven't eaten out at fast food or a sit down restaurant since before the pandemic. I'm constantly trying new things and improving on how I made something the time before. Youtube has made this much easier because of guys like Weissman who break down all the famous fast foods for home cooking.

I can't say that cooking is a passion of mine but I don't mind doing it and because of my food allergies its necessary.

Last week I showed my 9 year old niece that it only takes three ingredients and five minutes to make homemade ice cream and now she's obsessed with making and trying every flavor she can think of. Then when she learned that she can use the same homemade cream for a Dairy Queen blizzard, she lost her mind, lol.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/21/2023, 12:49 pm

Jeremy Renner Broke Over 30 Bones in Accident, Shares Recovery Update:
'These Bones Will Grow Stronger'
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 14 Fnav6v10
Actor Jeremy Renner revealed in an Instagram post Saturday that he broke over 30 bones in the snow plow accident that left him in critical condition earlier this month. Renner left the hospital and returned home Jan. 17, our sister site Variety confirmed.

“These 30-plus broken bones will mend, grow stronger, just like the love and bond with family and friends deepens,” Renner captioned on the photo depicting his “morning workouts.”

“Spawned from tragedy for my entire family, and quickly focused into uniting actionable love,” he wrote. “I want to thank EVERYONE for their messages and thoughtfulness for my family and I… Much love and appreciation to you all.”

The accident occurred on Jan. 1 after a family member’s vehicle got stuck in the snow. Renner used his personal PistenBully, a 14,330-pound piece of snow removal equipment, in an attempt to tow the vehicle. After the vehicle was successfully towed, Renner exited the PistenBully. When the equipment started to roll, Renner attempted to re-enter the PistenBully but was run over. He was later airlifted to a hospital, where he underwent surgery for blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries. No one else was harmed in the accident.

Renner currently stars in Mayor of Kingstown as Mike McLusky, head of a powerful family in charge of a Michigan town where incarceration is the main industry. Season 2 of the Taylor Sheridan drama is currently streaming new episodes every Sunday on Paramount+.

In addition, Renner also will star in and executive-produce Rennervations, an upcoming four-part unscripted series for Disney+. Per the show’s official logline, the project “embraces Jeremy Renner’s lifelong passion to give back to communities around the world by reimagining unique purpose-built vehicles to meet a community’s needs. Behind the big screen, Jeremy is a construction aficionado, and he is heavily invested in the highly creative fabricator culture that exists across the globe and hopes to change lives with these skills and inspire others to do the same.”

Fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe know Renner as Hawkeye, a character he most recently reprised in Disney+’s Hawkeye series.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/22/2023, 6:16 am

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3. Played some Cyberpunk yesterday and god damn it is a very beautiful game. I only played about two hours and one of those hours was me customizing my character to look like a hot model chick. Totally worth $30 on sale just from the two hours I played so far. Will probably get another one or two hundred more hours out of this game easily if it offers some open world exploring.

Witcher 3 is a stark contrast to Cyberpunk where one is way in the future while the other is medieval magic fantasy. Will have two to juggle depending on my mood. Yay. $40 on GOG well spent.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2023, 10:10 am

joey con carne wrote:I bought Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3. Played some Cyberpunk yesterday and god damn it is a very beautiful game. I only played about two hours and one of those hours was me customizing my character to look like a hot model chick. Totally worth $30 on sale just from the two hours I played so far. Will probably get another one or two hundred more hours out of this game easily if it offers some open world exploring.

Witcher 3 is a stark contrast to Cyberpunk where one is way in the future while the other is medieval magic fantasy. Will have two to juggle depending on my mood. Yay. $40 on GOG well spent.

I just saw a few weeks back that they're still releasing updates for Cyberpunk and I wanted to ask, did they finally clear up all those endless glitches? I haven't heard anything about the game since it's epic failure of a launch several years back. But I take it by your enthusiastic response you didn't encounter any of them?

You should show us what two hours of customizing your own babe like you're playing Weird Science looks like.

I've never played a Witcher game, I don't tend to enjoy fantasy or horror games too much though I did love the Fallout franchise.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2023, 10:12 am

Heroes get remembered but Parks and Rec legends never die.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2023, 10:20 am

Anybody in the Burbank, CA area on Wednesday the 25th? You can sign up to for a private Screening of Expendables 4 before it hits theaters September 22nd.

Invites you to a private screening of the upcoming feature film:

The Expendables 4

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Showtime is 7:00 pm.
(Please arrive no later than 6:00 pm)

AMC Burbank 16

125 E. Palm Ave., Burbank, CA, 91502

Age group: 17 to 59 year olds

A new generation of stars join the world’s top action stars for an adrenaline-fueled adventure in The Expendables 4. Reuniting as the team of elite mercenaries, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, and Sylvester Stallone are joined for the first time by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Megan Fox, Tony Jaa, Iko Iwais, and Andy Garcia. Armed with every weapon they can get their hands on and the skills to use them, The Expendables are the world’s last line of defense and the team that gets called when all other options are off the table. But new team members with new styles and tactics are going to give “new blood” a whole new meaning.

The movie has not yet been rated but is believed to be rated ‘R.’  The studio cannot, of course, guarantee the rating that the film will ultimately receive.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2023, 6:12 pm

As you guys know, massive layoffs in tech right now. The purge took place on Wednesday and it was rough, a few from my team got hit but somehow I made it.

WyldeMan wrote:You should try to make your own McDonald's burgers at home. There are lots of videos to show you exactly how to do it but I like Weissman's channel.

Fuck this Weissman guy, he's too good! I was going to try it until he made his own buns. No way! I didn't know their sauce was made that way though. I might give that one a try.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2023, 7:18 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:As you guys know, massive layoffs in tech right now. The purge took place on Wednesday and it was rough, a few from my team got hit but somehow I made it.

Did you ever find your side hustle for times like this?

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:You should try to make your own McDonald's burgers at home. There are lots of videos to show you exactly how to do it but I like Weissman's channel.

Fuck this Weissman guy, he's too good! I was going to try it until he made his own buns. No way! I didn't know their sauce was made that way though. I might give that one a try.

Burger buns aren't difficult, I've been making em for years.

Start with the sauce and maybe work your up to actual food, lol.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/23/2023, 1:09 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I just saw a few weeks back that they're still releasing updates for Cyberpunk and I wanted to ask, did they finally clear up all those endless glitches? I haven't heard anything about the game since it's epic failure of a launch several years back. But I take it by your enthusiastic response you didn't encounter any of them?

You should show us what two hours of customizing your own babe like you're playing Weird Science looks like.

I've never played a Witcher game, I don't tend to enjoy fantasy or horror games too much though I did love the Fallout franchise.

From what I have read, the game is not the same as it was from release. A lot of bugs were ironed out and the game was optimized better. BUT! I also read there are still many bugs - like game-crashing bugs - still in the game so YMMV with how the game plays for you. Missions have been added as well without being paid DLC. All free stuff. The only bug I noticed was that when I had my character look in the mirror to change her looks, the screen would be blank. I updated my video drivers and it worked just fine. I'll take some screenshots of my hobag character and post them here. Beautiful game for sure.

I wanted to start Witcher because my friend raves about it. And then I saw a video on YouTube of Henry Cavill nerding out about the game and how he played through it more than once because it was so good. That's when I just decided to finally get on that.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/23/2023, 7:23 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Did you ever find your side hustle for times like this?

Nope. Still trying to figure that out. Thinking about leaving my current job anyway so being laid off wouldn't have been end of the world. I just feel bad for those that did.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/23/2023, 7:58 pm

Out of 22,500 employees, my place let 400 go. About 1.8%. It was supposed to be 3% but they figured out a way to keep more people onboard.

People got fat severances, though. I'm glad it didn't affect my team at all.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2023, 11:46 am

joey con carne wrote:From what I have read, the game is not the same as it was from release. A lot of bugs were ironed out and the game was optimized better. BUT! I also read there are still many bugs - like game-crashing bugs - still in the game so YMMV with how the game plays for you. Missions have been added as well without being paid DLC. All free stuff. The only bug I noticed was that when I had my character look in the mirror to change her looks, the screen would be blank. I updated my video drivers and it worked just fine. I'll take some screenshots of my hobag character and post them here. Beautiful game for sure.

I wanted to start Witcher because my friend raves about it. And then I saw a video on YouTube of Henry Cavill nerding out about the game and how he played through it more than once because it was so good. That's when I just decided to finally get on that.

They've still got game killing bugs after all these years?

Grandpa was right, when a Pollack commits to fucking something up, it stays fucked up. Razz

If Cavill wasn't born pretty, he'd have never gotten laid in his life cause he seems to do nothing but geek and obsess out over deeply nerdy shit, lol. 

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Did you ever find your side hustle for times like this?

Nope. Still trying to figure that out. Thinking about leaving my current job anyway so being laid off wouldn't have been end of the world. I just feel bad for those that did.

Well if you're not in an immediate need for cash then at least you've still got some time to figure it out.

joey con carne wrote:Out of 22,500 employees, my place let 400 go. About 1.8%. It was supposed to be 3% but they figured out a way to keep more people onboard.

People got fat severances, though. I'm glad it didn't affect my team at all.

Was it the lowly regular employees who got the severances or just the snakes in suits at the top?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/24/2023, 12:00 pm

Today marks the 11th day in the search for Julian Sands. At this point any chance of finding him alive is long since past and I don't think they'll find anything until the snow melts.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/25/2023, 10:42 am

WyldeMan wrote:Was it the lowly regular employees who got the severances or just the snakes in suits at the top?

For us it was a lot of Software Developers and some remote workers.

WyldeMan wrote:Today marks the 11th day in the search for Julian Sands. At this point any chance of finding him alive is long since past and I don't think they'll find anything until the snow melts.

11th day??? Yeah, it's not looking good.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/25/2023, 3:36 pm

Sometimes I forget that Jack Black can actually sing and then he does something like this to remind me... Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/25/2023, 7:42 pm

Adult Swim Severs Ties With ‘Rick And Morty’ Co-Creator Justin Roiland After Domestic Violence Charges; Voice Roles Will Be Recast
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 14 Justin12
Justin Roiland, co-creator, executive producer and star of Adult Swim’s flagship animated series Rick and Morty, is no longer in business with the Warner Bros Discovery brand on the heel of serious domestic violence allegations against him coming to light earlier this month.

“Adult Swim has ended its association with Justin Roiland,” a spokesperson said in a statement Tuesday.

Following Roiland’s exit, Rick and Morty will continue, with the title roles, which had been voiced by Roiland, recast.

Co-created by Roiland and Dan Harmon, the hit series received a massive 70-episode order in 2018 when Adult Swim also signed new long-term deals with Roiland and Harmon. The show, which has been renewed through Season 10, has completed six seasons, with four more to go as part of the pickup.

Roiland is also co-creator/executive producer and voice cast member of Hulu’s animated series Solar Opposites as well as a performer on the streamer’s animated comedy Koala Man. News on his involvement in those shows would be coming shortly, I hear.

Roiland has been charged with one felony count of domestic battery with corporal injury and one felony count of false imprisonment by menace, violence, fraud and/or deceit by the Orange County District Attorney’s office. The incident in question against a Jane Doe allegedly occurred in January 2020, according to a May 2020 complaint. He pleaded not guilty to the charges in October 2020. The semi-sealed case was kept out of the public until a hearing January 12, 2023. Roiland, who was present, also is required to attend a scheduled April 27 hearing.

No trial date has been set, but Roiland could face up to seven years in prison if convicted.

Roiland’s attorney has insisted that his client is innocent, noting that “we also have every expectation that this matter is on course to be dismissed once the District Attorney’s office has completed its methodical review of the evidence.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/25/2023, 7:45 pm

I can't fucking believe this...Justin Roiland IS Rick and Morty and Solar Opposites. He's the brains and the voices behind the lead characters, without him the entire dynamic of the series will never be the same.

With that said, he always seemed like such a nice guy and I'm really bummed to read about these allegations.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/28/2023, 2:12 pm

What a week. I hate this time of year. Year-end close and then the annual audit.

I can't wait until middle March. Going to start taking vacation days and getting the hell away from all of this.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/28/2023, 6:41 pm

joey con carne wrote:What a week. I hate this time of year. Year-end close and then the annual audit.

I can't wait until middle March. Going to start taking vacation days and getting the hell away from all of this.

What does a Joey vacation look like this time of year? Do you get out of NY for warmer weather? Vegas!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/28/2023, 7:34 pm

Rusty wrote:
joey con carne wrote:What a week. I hate this time of year. Year-end close and then the annual audit.

What does a Joey vacation look like this time of year? Do you get out of NY for warmer weather? Vegas!

When Joey takes off his suit, he hops on his jet stocked full of fine ladies and flies them all to his private island for his annual event, BeefyFest.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/29/2023, 1:43 am

WyldeMan wrote:

When Joey takes off his suit, he hops on his jet stocked full of fine ladies and flies them all to his private island for his annual event, BeefyFest.

BeefTwinkie lives!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/29/2023, 10:13 am

My brother signed me up for this sports betting app through a referral and I got $200. I know nothing about sports but he placed a couple of bets for me for Bengals vs Chiefs. Anyone do some sports betting?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2023, 1:34 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:My brother signed me up for this sports betting app through a referral and I got $200. I know nothing about sports but he placed a couple of bets for me for Bengals vs Chiefs. Anyone do some sports betting?

Did he put the money on Kansas City?

I used to bet on MMA fights and won a lot because I really knew the sport but gambling on sports when you don't know what you're doing is a really good way to lose every fuckin dollar you have.

Why the hell would your brother set you up for betting if you know nothing about it? You should really know who's starting, who's injured, team records against each other, how the QB is doing this season, the weather conditions, the spread and a shitload of other variables BEFORE the bet is made.

If you're only going to play with the $200 and win or lose not play again then you might enjoy it but without a total understanding of what you're doing, it only takes one bet to lose everything.

In the old days when you made bets in the real world and couldn't pay, they bookie would send a leg breaker after you and you might be able to duck em but when it's all online you can't duck shit and the legs they break will be your financial future if you provided your bank account information for them.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/29/2023, 4:02 pm

LOL truth be told, I'm so fucking burned out I'm going to just take a few long weekends and just play video games all day. I will burn off steam playing PS4 and PC games. I don't need to go anywhere and then need a vacation from a vacation at this time. Maybe later but once March 15 or so rolls around, yea I'll be at home getting drunk and playing video games.

Maybe have some friends over to play some board games if they are also free.

The TL;DR is: home, lots of alcohol, games

I was reading an article on the federal resort where Todd Chrisley is currently chillin' and saw an advertisement for inmate penpals. I searched it up and looking through the site there are some girls on there that you look at and think "wow, if this was a dating website they would be getting assloads of messages". And then you remember it's for inmates and some of these babyface chicks are stone cold murderers. Scary to think about if you do meet some girl on a dating app she might be one of those killers.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2023, 5:57 pm

joey con carne wrote:LOL truth be told, I'm so fucking burned out I'm going to just take a few long weekends and just play video games all day. I will burn off steam playing PS4 and PC games. I don't need to go anywhere and then need a vacation from a vacation at this time. Maybe later but once March 15 or so rolls around, yea I'll be at home getting drunk and playing video games.

Dammit Joey, you all live such extravagant lives in my mind but then the reality is always such a bummer.

joey con carne wrote:I was reading an article on the federal resort where Todd Chrisley is currently chillin' and saw an advertisement for inmate penpals. I searched it up and looking through the site there are some girls on there that you look at and think "wow, if this was a dating website they would be getting assloads of messages". And then you remember it's for inmates and some of these babyface chicks are stone cold murderers. Scary to think about if you do meet some girl on a dating app she might be one of those killers.

It's all fun and games until she makes parole..... Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/29/2023, 6:29 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Did he put the money on Kansas City?

Bengals. They did pretty good last year or so I heard, I know they made it to the Superbowl.

WyldeMan wrote:I used to bet on MMA fights and won a lot because I really knew the sport but gambling on sports when you don't know what you're doing is a really good way to lose every fuckin dollar you have.

Why the hell would your brother set you up for betting if you know nothing about it? You should really know who's starting, who's injured, team records against each other, how the QB is doing this season, the weather conditions, the spread and a shitload of other variables BEFORE the bet is made.

He also gets some money if he refers someone to join, that was the main reason. Apparently sports betting just became legal here on Jan 1st. He watches regularly so I let him make his picks. I don't really care if I lose the $200 and I don't think I'll use it.

WyldeMan wrote:If you're only going to play with the $200 and win or lose not play again then you might enjoy it but without a total understanding of what you're doing, it only takes one bet to lose everything.

In the old days when you made bets in the real world and couldn't pay, they bookie would send a leg breaker after you and you might be able to duck em but when it's all online you can't duck shit and the legs they break will be your financial future if you provided your bank account information for them.

I already provided my bank account. 😵
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2023, 7:08 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Did he put the money on Kansas City?

Bengals. They did pretty good last year or so I heard, I know they made it to the Superbowl.

The Bengals did make it to the Bowl last year and then lost by three.

Bummer man, KC pulled off the win with a 45 yard field goal in the final seconds and won by three...

I was hoping you'd bet on them which is why I asked.

UltimateMarvel wrote:He also gets some money if he refers someone to join, that was the main reason. Apparently sports betting just became legal here on Jan 1st. He watches regularly so I let him make his picks. I don't really care if I lose the $200 and I don't think I'll use it.

He risked you developing a gambling problem just so he could get $200? Damn, your brother is as shady as my sister.  

UltimateMarvel wrote:I already provided my bank account. 😵

They own your ass now. Just like Ben Affleck with that paddle, which is ironic given his own gambling problems...

5 - Random Thoughts - Page 14 Dazed

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/29/2023, 9:22 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/30/2023, 12:07 am

WyldeMan wrote:
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 14 WwS48zF
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/30/2023, 7:36 am

That skit got dark real fast and then boom, had the perfect end.

Russ, the video was a SNL skit about State Farm.... or was it? LOL Hopefully the clip becomes available for you because my comment will make more sense when you watch it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/30/2023, 10:05 am

WyldeMan wrote:The Bengals did make it to the Bowl last year and then lost by three.

Bummer man, KC pulled off the win with a 45 yard field goal in the final seconds and won by three...

I was hoping you'd bet on them which is why I asked.

Yeah, they lost sadly but it was very close.

WyldeMan wrote:He risked you developing a gambling problem just so he could get $200? Damn, your brother is as shady as my sister.

Nah, I'm not the type to get addicted. I might bet for the Superbowl but then I'm done.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/30/2023, 6:07 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Dammit Joey, you all live such extravagant lives in my mind but then the reality is always such a bummer.

Definitely not extravagant by any means. At all. I wish I was a baller. Although, I do plan on hitting up the restaurant The Modern soon. That's about as fancy as I get.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/31/2023, 9:24 am

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 14 WwS48zF

Sorry Rust, I think SNL only allows clips on YouTube from their official channel.

joey con carne wrote:That skit got dark real fast and then boom, had the perfect end.

Russ, the video was a SNL skit about State Farm.... or was it? LOL Hopefully the clip becomes available for you because my comment will make more sense when you watch it.

It was super dark, can't say I've seen too many insurance ads where the insurance salesman turns the customer into a cuck and takes his family. Razz Razz Razz

joey con carne wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Dammit Joey, you all live such extravagant lives in my mind but then the reality is always such a bummer.

Definitely not extravagant by any means. At all. I wish I was a baller. Although, I do plan on hitting up the restaurant The Modern soon. That's about as fancy as I get.

The fact that you plan to eat at a restaurant with a name as pretentious as that, tells me you're a fancy fucker.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/31/2023, 12:27 pm

That is the restaurant in the Museum of Modern Art (hence the name). I’m no fine dining expert but that is the one fancypants restaurant i recommend to people. They don’t serve those stupid deconstructed futuristic dishes that is barely a mouthful or anything. Their food is just really creative and delicious.

Currently watching American Ninja. I used to think yhis movie was so dope back in the day. So cheesy lol
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/31/2023, 12:50 pm

joey con carne wrote:That is the restaurant in the Museum of Modern Art (hence the name). I’m no fine dining expert but that is the one fancypants restaurant i recommend to people. They don’t serve those stupid deconstructed futuristic dishes that is barely a mouthful or anything. Their food is just really creative and delicious.

Currently watching American Ninja. I used to think yhis movie was so dope back in the day. So cheesy lol

If I ever went to a restaurant and was served anything deconstructed I'd walk into the back and psychically assault the "chef" for trying to serve a meal smaller than a lunchable with a $100 price tag.

I came across several American Ninja sequels that were still available on Prime as of a few weeks back. Dudikoff. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/31/2023, 11:33 pm

joey con carne wrote:That is the restaurant in the Museum of Modern Art (hence the name). I’m no fine dining expert but that is the one fancypants restaurant i recommend to people. They don’t serve those stupid deconstructed futuristic dishes that is barely a mouthful or anything. Their food is just really creative and delicious.

Michael Dudikoff! I was the same. I watched the first two American Ninja films on VHS more times than I can count. Even have the four film BluRay set. They do not stand the test of time.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/1/2023, 9:32 am

Jeremy Renner Saved Nephew in Snowplow Accident, According to Sheriff’s Report
5 - Random Thoughts - Page 14 Gettyi42
Jeremy Renner was trying to stop his snowplow from sliding and hitting his adult nephew when the actor was pulled under and crushed by the vehicle on Jan. 1, according to an incident report from the Nevada sheriff’s office obtained by Variety.

After using the plow to tow his nephew’s truck out of snow, Renner exited “the vehicle without setting the emergency break,” as the heavy machinery began sliding sideways, per the report, which also notes that the brake indicator light inside the snowcat’s cab was not functioning, and “mechanical issues may have been a factor in this accident.”

The report reads: “Although the Pistenbully had some mechanical issues, it is believed based on our mechanical inspection that the parking brake would keep the Pistenbully from moving forward. When Renner attempted to stop or divert the Pistenbully to avoid injury to (his nephew), he was pulled under the vehicle by the track and run over.”

Renner’s nephew aided the “Avengers” actor until emergency medical help arrived at the scene and airlifted him to the hospital.

Renner suffered over 30 broken bones from the snowplow accident that left him hospitalized with blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries. Now recovering and undergoing physical therapy, Renner has frequently used social media to keep his fans updated on his health.

Variety confirmed Jan. 17 that Renner had left the hospital and returned home. He more or less announced the news himself when he told fans on social media that he was “very excited” to watch the season premiere of his Paramount+ series “Mayor of Kingstown” at home.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/2/2023, 10:13 am

Captain Charisma Sylvester Stallone just got his own family reality series at Paramount+.....

I guess the suits at P+ figured that since both Stallone and his daughter Sistine are already appearing on the streaming service with Tulsa King, it just made sense.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/3/2023, 7:43 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next