BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha (Smit-McPhee) (August 17th)

2 posters

Go down

Alpha (Smit-McPhee) (August 17th) Empty Alpha (Smit-McPhee) (August 17th)

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2018, 3:48 pm

Alpha (Smit-McPhee) (August 17th) Alpha-10
An epic adventure set in the last Ice Age. Europe, 20,000 years ago. While on his first hunt with his tribe’s most elite group, a young man is injured and left for dead. Awakening to find himself broken and alone — he must learn to survive and navigate the harsh and unforgiving wilderness. Reluctantly taming a lone wolf abandoned by its pack, the pair learn to rely on each other and become unlikely allies, enduring countless dangers and overwhelming odds in order to find their way home before the deadly winter arrives.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alpha (Smit-McPhee) (August 17th) Empty Re: Alpha (Smit-McPhee) (August 17th)

Post by joey con carne 6/14/2018, 7:24 pm

I haven't seen much of Kodi Smit-McPhee since The Road and Let Me In. I do remember seeing ParaNorman and his X-Men appearance. This looks pretty good. It should really show off his acting chops as it appears he might be alone with the wolf for most of this film.

This made me look up Chloe Grace Moretz who starred with him in Let Me In. She's made a few movies since Let Me In I know about like the Kick-Ass movies but I see her IMDb resume is just stacked with films and most of them I have never even heard of before.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2018, 8:22 pm

joey con carne wrote:I haven't seen much of Kodi Smit-McPhee since The Road and Let Me In. I do remember seeing ParaNorman and his X-Men appearance. This looks pretty good. It should really show off his acting chops as it appears he might be alone with the wolf for most of this film.

This made me look up Chloe Grace Moretz who starred with him in Let Me In. She's made a few movies since Let Me In I know about like the Kick-Ass movies but I see her IMDb resume is just stacked with films and most of them I have never even heard of before.

I like Kodi and for someone who's still so young he's got quite the resume of solid work. He was also in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Slow West and The Young Ones. I read he recently returned as Nightcrawler in Deadpool 2 and will again in X-Men: Dark Phoenix. He seems like a very talented kid who could have a very long career.

Chloe Moretz has been working the indie circuit for the majority of her career, which is probably why most of the titles don't seem familiar. It's crazy when you look at her body of work since she's been around for over a decade already and she's only 21. Though the last time I saw her was the minor role she had in The Equalizer but it's been a long time since I saw her in a starring role, it may have been Kick-Ass 2. 

Speaking of Let Me In, that film was directed by Matt Reeves who Kodi also worked with in Apes and Reeves will next direct The Batman about a young Bruce Wayne. I wonder if he's got a role for Kodi in mind or if his X-Men commitment would eliminate him.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down