BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man)

5 posters

Go down

Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man) Empty Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man)

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2018, 6:18 am

Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man) Pepper10
“Peppermint” tells the story of young mother Riley North (Garner) who awakens from a coma after her husband and daughter are killed in a brutal attack on the family. When the system frustratingly shields the murderers from justice, Riley sets out to transform herself from citizen to urban guerilla. Channeling her frustration into personal motivation, she spends years in hiding honing her mind, body and spirit to become an unstoppable force – eluding the underworld, the LAPD and the FBI – as she methodically delivers her personal brand of justice.

Peppermint also stars John Gallagher Jr., Method Man, John Ortiz, Juan Pablo Raba, Annie Ilonzeh and Richard Cabral.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man) Empty Re: Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man)

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/1/2018, 3:04 pm

I like the poster. This looks good. This is like Punisher meets Law Abiding Citizen. I just happened to watch LAC yesterday. She hasn't done a role like this in a while, this may be the best role she's done since Alias.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man) Empty Re: Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man)

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2018, 4:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I like the poster. This looks good. This is like Punisher meets Law Abiding Citizen. I just happened to watch LAC yesterday. She hasn't done a role like this in a while, this may be the best role she's done since Alias.

They're marketing it as a lady John Wick.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/1/2018, 4:33 pm

How can you forget 13 Going on 30 or Elecktra? Masterpieces.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2018, 4:42 pm

joey con carne wrote:How can you forget 13 Going on 30 or Elecktra? Masterpieces.

The last time I saw a movie she starred in was in fact Elektra but I recall her being in Draft Day with Costner too but that wasn't her movie.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/1/2018, 7:09 pm

Garner is a good actress. I think she does well in drama and action.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/1/2018, 7:42 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Garner is a good actress. I think she does well in drama and action.

Cool

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/1/2018, 10:32 pm

Also. This movie looks terrible.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/2/2018, 7:48 am

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Garner is a good actress. I think she does well in drama and action.

Cool

Really? You're gonna use that movie as an example? That movie was bad all around. You can't blame Garner for that.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/2/2018, 11:31 am

Garner is terrible.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/2/2018, 11:59 am

Tyger wrote:Garner is terrible.

Based on the roles she's picked. She was great in Alias and I've seen her in good drama movies, I wouldn't say she's terrible.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/2/2018, 12:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
I would say she's terrible.
Agreed.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/2/2018, 12:55 pm

Tyger wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:
I would say she's terrible.
Agreed.

Peppermint (Garner / Ortiz / Method Man) Giphy
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/2/2018, 7:09 pm

LOL! Tyger agreeing with himself, not surprising.

I'm guessing you guys didn't like Alias then?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/2/2018, 8:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! Tyger agreeing with himself, not surprising.

I'm guessing you guys didn't like Alias then?

An entire series centered around Jennifer Garner and Victor Garber, how could we not?!??! Razz Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/3/2018, 8:07 am

I watched the trailer and I may have missed this but why is the movie called "Peppermint"?

Last edited by joey con carne on 6/3/2018, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/3/2018, 8:11 am

joey con carne wrote:I watched the trailer but I may have missed this but why is the movie called "Peppermint"?

Because she only kills when her breath is Peppermint fresh.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/3/2018, 8:14 am

Makes sense. So I guess she's kinda like Two-Face. Instead of flipping a coin she goes through her pockets before she pulls the trigger and looks for a peppermint candy. "I'm fresh out. It's your lucky day, punk." Yea, she will also be throwing in some puns from time to time. Joel Schumacher directed this under his pseudonym.

I'll watch this. Not a big fan of Jennifer Garner but I like a revenge film now and again.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/3/2018, 8:25 am

joey con carne wrote:Makes sense. So I guess she's kinda like Two-Face. Instead of flipping a coin she goes through her pockets before she pulls the trigger and looks for a peppermint candy. "I'm fresh out. It's your lucky day, punk." Yea, she will also be throwing in some puns from time to time. Joel Schumacher directed this under his pseudonym.

I'll watch this. Not a big fan of Jennifer Garner but I like a revenge film now and again.

Killing with freshness is important.

I enjoy movies where characters solve their problems with savage violence, I hate when they waste their time in court focused on useless fucks like cops, lawyers and a jury.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down