BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger 3/4/2019, 9:56 am

Everybody grew up watching John Candy, he’s part of an American childhood
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2019, 9:58 am

Tyger wrote:Everybody grew up watching John Candy, he’s part of an American childhood

You really think Abe has seen one John Candy movie, let alone all the others we did? I bet Abe only remembers him as the Polka guy from Home Alone.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2019, 10:14 am

Damn, Luke Perry never woke up. He died this morning.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/4/2019, 10:32 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:Everybody grew up watching John Candy, he’s part of an American childhood

You really think Abe has seen one John Candy movie, let alone all the others we did? I bet Abe only remembers him as the Polka guy from Home Alone.
Still counts, that was a great cameo
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/4/2019, 10:53 am

WyldeMan wrote:You really think Abe has seen one John Candy movie, let alone all the others we did? I bet Abe only remembers him as the Polka guy from Home Alone.

Yeah, I've seen Planes, Trains & Automobiles and probably in other movies I can't remember the title of.

WyldeMan wrote:Damn, Luke Perry never woke up. He died this morning.

Just read about this and came straight here. I can't believe it, so sad. May he rest in peace.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2019, 2:25 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Yeah, I've seen Planes, Trains & Automobiles and probably in other movies I can't remember the title of.

No way! That's fantastic news Abe. I thought John Candy would be lost on you. Holy hell, we just set a precedent here, the John Candy Precedent.  Razz

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Damn, Luke Perry never woke up. He died this morning.

Just read about this and came straight here. I can't believe it, so sad. May he rest in peace.

When it'd been nearly a week without an update, I expected the worst but hoped I was wrong. Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

In under three month's his son is supposed to make his professional wrestling PPV debut and Luke has spent so much time over the last year especially attending wrestling events and cheering his son on that there has been a huge outpouring of support not only from Hollywood but also the wrestling community with pictures of Luke and some of the wrestlers at the events he attended. By all accounts he seemed like a genuinely nice guy who always took time for his fans and still managed to be a really good father, which is highly rare in Hollywood and in life.

I think I'll add his Showtime series Jeremiah to my Hulu queue and give it another round after all these years and I also can't forget John From Cincinnati! Cool Cool Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/4/2019, 9:18 pm

WyldeMan wrote:When it'd been nearly a week without an update, I expected the worst but hoped I was wrong. Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

In under three month's his son is supposed to make his professional wrestling PPV debut and Luke has spent so much time over the last year especially attending wrestling events and cheering his son on that there has been a huge outpouring of support not only from Hollywood but also the wrestling community with pictures of Luke and some of the wrestlers at the events he attended. By all accounts he seemed like a genuinely nice guy who always took time for his fans and still managed to be a really good father, which is highly rare in Hollywood and in life.

I think I'll add his Showtime series Jeremiah to my Hulu queue and give it another round after all these years and I also can't forget John From Cincinnati! Cool Cool Cool

Yeah, I've heard other actors say how nice of a guy he is. Did he have health issues before or was this like outta nowhere thing?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2019, 7:08 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Yeah, I've heard other actors say how nice of a guy he is. Did he have health issues before or was this like outta nowhere thing?

I'd never heard anything about him having health issues and he was working full-time so it's doubtful that there were any signs and a stroke can just happen.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2019, 10:01 am

Kylie Jenner who is famous as far as I know for being the youngest trash bag daughter in a family of trash bags that only marry basketball players or rappers who cheat on them, has somehow become the youngest person to ever become a billionaire at 21 years old and according to Forbes, she did it with a makeup line in about 4 years. I really like that the articles keep referring to her a "self-made billionaire".. Rolling Eyes

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/5/2019, 10:23 am

WyldeMan wrote:Kylie Jenner who is famous as far as I know for being the youngest trash bag daughter in a family of trash bags that only marry basketball players or rappers who cheat on them, has somehow become the youngest person to ever become a billionaire at 21 years old and according to Forbes, she did it with a makeup line in about 4 years. I really like that the articles keep referring to her a "self-made billionaire".. Rolling Eyes

I saw this in the news this morning and this world is fucked up. I doubt it took much work to get her business going. Also, it made me a little sad and envious to be honest. There are women out there who buy anything this family sells, good for her though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2019, 10:35 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I saw this in the news this morning and this world is fucked up. I doubt it took much work to get her business going. Also, it made me a little sad and envious to be honest. There are women out there who buy anything this family sells, good for her though.

Kylie Jenner was born on third base and they just like to pretend she struggled because her father is one of the world's ugliest abominations and no amount of Kylie's makeup could ever fix the thing once called Bruce.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/6/2019, 12:19 am

WyldeMan wrote:Kylie Jenner who is famous as far as I know for being the youngest trash bag daughter in a family of trash bags that only marry basketball players or rappers who cheat on them, has somehow become the youngest person to ever become a billionaire at 21 years old and according to Forbes, she did it with a makeup line in about 4 years. I really like that the articles keep referring to her a "self-made billionaire".. Rolling Eyes

I saw a reply by a guy on Facebook which I loved: "About as self made as her dads vagina." Twisted Evil
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/7/2019, 7:31 am

It started snowing here again, huge flakes and coming down fast. I can't recall a time we've ever gotten snow in March, in the 30 years my family has been in this place. This is strange.

I'd blame climate change but we all know that global warming is just a conspiracy by the Chinese and that snow is the opposite of hot.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/7/2019, 10:34 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/7/2019, 2:43 pm

WyldeMan wrote:It started snowing here again, huge flakes and coming down fast. I can't recall a time we've ever gotten snow in March, in the 30 years my family has been in this place. This is strange.

I'd blame climate change but we all know that global warming is just a conspiracy by the Chinese and that snow is the opposite of hot.

We have 2 inches coming overnight. Spring is just 2 weeks away!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/7/2019, 3:50 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:We have 2 inches coming overnight. Spring is just 2 weeks away!

I don't think Spring will be making an appearance this year until Late-April....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/8/2019, 5:43 pm

New movie idea:

Harold and Kumar Go to the Last Blockbuster: Harold and Kumar's latest adventure takes them on a trip across the United States to Bend, Oregon to the last Blockbuster video rental store as they feel obligated to return a DVD they rented from Blockbuster years ago but never returned.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/8/2019, 7:03 pm

joey con carne wrote:New movie idea:

Harold and Kumar Go to the Last Blockbuster: Harold and Kumar's latest adventure takes them on a trip across the United States to Bend, Oregon to the last Blockbuster video rental store as they feel obligated to return a DVD they rented from Blockbuster years ago but never returned.

I want this movie!!!! afro

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/8/2019, 7:24 pm

I thought the last Blockbuster was in Alaska
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/9/2019, 6:40 am

Tyger wrote:I thought the last Blockbuster was in Alaska

Really? Well, Harold and Kumar In The Yukon would also work!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/9/2019, 10:55 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:We have 2 inches coming overnight. Spring is just 2 weeks away!

I don't think Spring will be making an appearance this year until Late-April....

We have 50s and 60s coming next week. cheers
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/9/2019, 5:15 pm

https://www.adn.com/business-economy/2018/07/12/the-last-two-blockbuster-stores-in-alaska-are-set-to-close/

It appears the ones in Alaska are gone. Also, one of the locations has a Facebook page and it mentioned their "last photo".

The one in Bend, Oregon is now the last one standing. I'm not sure who they report to, though. It does not appear they are under the corporate umbrella of Blockbuster or whoever owns Blockbuster now. The owner goes to Target and Walmart and buys their DVDs and then turns around and rents them out or resells them in her store.

That is absolutely not allowed but the stores' employees all know her and they sell her whatever she wants even though they know it's not allowed. This is why I wonder who she must report to (if she still belongs to Blockbuster) or if she is independent now and is allowed to use the name somehow.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/10/2019, 7:54 am

I love how blu-ray.com will randomly reset my cookies so their movie links will go to their Amarzon affiliate link instead of the movie review on their site. Can't fool me, bro. I don't fall for that shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/10/2019, 9:16 am

joey con carne wrote:I love how blu-ray.com will randomly reset my cookies so their movie links will go to their Amarzon affiliate link instead of the movie review on their site. Can't fool me, bro. I don't fall for that shit.

Random Thoughts - Page 21 Giphy

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/10/2019, 10:13 am

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says: Fool me once, shame on.... shame on you. You fool me, you can't get fooled again.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/10/2019, 3:33 pm

joey con carne wrote:There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says: Fool me once, shame on.... shame on you. You fool me, you can't get fooled again.

Ah yes, Abraham Lincoln. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/11/2019, 7:41 am

This weekend's SNL with Idris Elba was pretty amusing and one of their better episodes I've seen in quite some time.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/11/2019, 11:46 am

Anton Yelchin's parents and documentary filmmakers remember the star on his 30th birthday
Random Thoughts - Page 21 16062010
Anton Yelchin, who died in 2016 at the age of 27, would have celebrated his 30th birthday Monday.

The late actor is the subject of a new documentary, Love, Antosha, which pays equal attention to his extraordinary life as it does to his dynamic career. Critics and audiences adored Yelchin, who had evolved over a decade and a half from a child star to one of Hollywood’s most promising young talents, but his friends and collaborators remember him just as much for his kindness and playfulness, his insatiable curiosity, his profound devotion to his parents, and his strength as he struggled with cystic fibrosis.

“There’s a whole audience that needs to learn more about Anton,” editor and first-time director Garret Price tells EW. “I met with Viktor and Irina, and they started telling me stories about Anton, and I was hooked from day one. I knew the story needed to be told.”

Viktor and Irina first approached Drake Doremus, who directed Anton in 2011’s Like Crazy, to possibly make a documentary about their son. The filmmaker felt too close to the subject to direct the movie himself, so he recommended Price, whom he met in film school, and stayed on as a producer. “He was one of my favorite people I ever met in my life,”

Doremus says of the late actor. “I loved him so much, and we had such a special, life-changing experience together, so obviously I really wanted to be a part of the film and really wanted to help bring this movie to life.”

Yelchin’s star was still on the rise at the time of his tragic death, the result of a freak accident with his car. Critically adored for his work in indies like Charlie Bartlett, Alpha Dog, Like Crazy, and Green Room, he had also entered blockbuster territory as part of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise, playing Pavel Chekov in the J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek reboot series. A devoted student of all kinds of cinema, Yelchin had already developed a unique and wide-ranging résumé at the time of his death and was starting to work toward making his own directorial debut.

Price conducted 60 interviews with Yelchin’s friends and collaborators — including Abrams, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart, Chris Pine, Jodie Foster, Willem Dafoe, Zoe Saldana, Frank Langella, Ben Foster, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Simon Pegg — speaking with great candor and love about him as both an artist and a person (one particularly raunchy recollection from Lawrence is “a favorite moment when you view it with an audience,” Doremus says, laughing).

As far as assembling the star-studded lineup, “It wasn’t hard to get them,” Price says. “It really wasn’t. Everybody wanted to be a part of this. All people wanted to do was talk about Anton.”

“They all would say, ‘Thank you very much to make us a part of the movie,’” Viktor says. “They would say ‘honored,” Irina elaborates. “Because everybody wants to see him alive.”

“That’s true,” Doremus says. “Such an extraordinary life, such a unique life. For anybody, all of us to be a part of it is just an absolute gift.”

Viktor and Irina knew that a film would be the most fitting way to honor their late son, though “when we started, we couldn’t imagine the final product,” Viktor admits to EW. “So when I saw the movie from the beginning to the end, once, [it was] exactly what we wanted to see.” (Irina saw it up until the moment of the TV announcement of Anton’s death, “and then I couldn’t watch any further,” she says.)

“The first thing Viktor said when he saw it was Anton would have loved the film,” Doremus recalls. “Although he would say, ‘A film about me?’” Irina adds. “‘Those people are talking about me so nicely!’”

“That’s so true,” Doremus agrees. “But at the same time, if he would have made the film, I feel like he would have made something that feels like this. He wouldn’t have made a straight-ahead movie, [and] Garret made a more kaleidoscopic, sort of emotional journey in his head, the chaotic harvest of finding, and searching. It’s not your standard documentary at all.”

So naturally, Love, Antosha premiered at Sundance, one of Hollywood’s leading venues for not-your-standard-fare. “It’s a home away from home for him,” says Doremus, fondly recalling the 2011 Like Crazy premiere they celebrated there together. Five of the actor’s films screened at the Utah fest — now six.

“To be able to have the opportunity to show this one to this crowd is what he would have wanted, I think,” Price says. “It’s a love letter to family and to cinema, and that’s what I wanted to make. Those are the two things Anton loved most in life, movies and his parents.”

“And masturbating,” Doremus jokes (which, yes, a few anecdotes in the doc support this).

“And life!” Irina reminds them. That too.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/11/2019, 12:44 pm

Can’t wait to see it
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2019, 9:11 am

Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin Indicted in Alleged Ivy League Bribery Scheme
Random Thoughts - Page 21 Felici10
Hollywood actors, including Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin, and a slew of chief executives are among 50 people charged in a nationwide college admissions cheating scam, according to court records unsealed in Boston Tuesday.

Those indicted allegedly paid bribes of up to $6 million to get their children into elite colleges, including Yale, Stanford, Georgetown and the University of Southern California, federal prosecutors said.

"Beginning in or about 2011, and continuing through the present, the defendants -- principally individuals whose high-school age children were applying to college -- conspired with others to use bribery and other forms of fraud to facilitate their children's admission to colleges and universities in the District of Massachusetts and elsewhere, including Yale University, Stanford University, the University of Texas, the University of Southern California, and the University of Southern California -- Los Angeles," the indictment said.

In most cases the students did not know their admission was contingent on a bribe, officials said.

The 200 pages of charging documents in the case were unsealed in Boston federal court.

According to the charging papers, Huffman "made a purported charitable contribution of $15,000 ... to participate in the college entrance exam cheating scheme on behalf of her eldest daughter."

"Huffman later made arrangements to pursue the scheme a second time, for her younger daughter, before deciding not to do so," the documents allege.

Federal agents secretly recorded telephone calls with Huffman and a cooperating witness, according to the court papers.

The documents say actress Lori Loughlin -- best known for her role as Aunt Becky on the ABC sitcom "Full House" -- and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, "agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team -- despite the fact that they did not participate in crew -- thereby facilitating their admission to USC."

Federal agents obtained emails from Loughlin implicating her in the scam, according to the documents.

Federal authorities ultimately had three cooperating witnesses to help them build their case.

One of the cooperating witnesses is a founder of the non-profit Key Worldwide Foundation based in California and another worked as the director of college exam prep at a prep school and sports academy in Bradenton, Florida, according to the court papers.
[/color]

Loughlin and Giannulli allegedly paid a total of $500,000 so that their two daughters would be designated as recruits to the USC crew team. Neither girl participated in the sport. Athletic recruits have a much better chance of admission than students who are not recruited.
Other schools involved include Stanford and Georgetown.

Huffman most recently appeared in Season 2 of Epix’s Get Shorty, and she’ll next be seen in Ava DuVernay’s Netflix miniseries When They See Us, which drops May 31. Loughlin currently stars in Hallmark Channel’s When Calls the Heart, which is airing its sixth season on Sundays at 8 pm. She also recurs on Fuller House.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2019, 9:23 am

Huffman is married to William H Macy. I remember this exact plot being done on Shameless, way to go Bill bringing real life to your art. Razz Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/12/2019, 12:51 pm

Wow! It really is that easy for the rich, isn't it? Rolling Eyes
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2019, 1:05 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! It really is that easy for the rich, isn't it? Rolling Eyes

Yeah and turns out they really are as unoriginal and dumb as seen on tv and so are their children! Razz Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/12/2019, 1:56 pm

They shouldn’t have used that picture of Lori Laughlin, I can’t focus on the controversy, all I can think is “damn!”
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2019, 2:11 pm

Tyger wrote:They shouldn’t have used that picture of Lori Laughlin, I can’t focus on the controversy, all I can think is “damn!”

Why, you got a thing for Aunt Becky?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/12/2019, 3:23 pm

Of course, always
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/12/2019, 3:55 pm

Gosh, life is so hard being a millionaire.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2019, 7:37 am

joey con carne wrote:Gosh, life is so hard being a millionaire.

HAHAHA, I vaguely remember this episode from way back. Just like William H Macy, it looks like Aunt Becky was also keepin it real.  Razz

Random Thoughts - Page 21 D1eykc10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/13/2019, 11:18 am

joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2019, 2:17 pm

You are referring to the dude who thought he could run up on a professional fighter, especially when that fighter is Connor McGregor at 5am coming out of a hotel for a picture right?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/13/2019, 2:37 pm

No, I was referring McGregor. Getting in the guys face and smashing his phone is awesome. But stealing it is fucked up. Plus, now he is going to get another slap on the wrist for it.

And I was not aware the guy ran up to him. The article made it sound like he just snapped a pic as CM walked by.

If he ran up to him, yea, he deserved to get his shit smashed. But dont steal his phone. Would have been better if he like threw it down the hall and said “Yea, sure, you can have it back. Go get it.”
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2019, 3:04 pm

joey con carne wrote:No, I was referring McGregor. Getting in the guys face and smashing his phone is awesome. But stealing it is fucked up. Plus, now he is going to get another slap on the wrist for it.

And I was not aware the guy ran up to him. The article made it sound like he just snapped a pic as CM walked by.

If he ran up to him, yea, he deserved to get his shit smashed. But dont steal his phone. Would have been better if he like threw it down the hall and said “Yea, sure, you can have it back. Go get it.”

Smashing a phone doesn't delete what's on it, maybe he was being conscious because he didn't want to be seen at that hotel or he just really wanted his privacy. If someone came up to take my picture, I'd probably set them on fire and take a picture of that.

McGregor was coming out of a hotel at 5am, in what world is that picture time in an intelligent person's brain? He claimed McGregor came over smiling like he wanted to shake his hand and then snatched homeboy's phone and stomped it in front of him, obviously causing traumatic stress and loss of wages because he's the victim. I hope he shows up in court in a neck brace to really sell the trauma. Maybe he'll get some talk show interviews out of this too! I heard Will Smith might play him in the movie!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/13/2019, 3:22 pm

I agree with you. It does sound like that guy was being a dick. But stealing his phone is fucked up. Stealing is still stealing. And if he did in fact steal it, that makes him a fucking thief no matter which way you cut it.

I should clarify why I feel this way. Some asshole tried to jack my phone on the subway once. Yea, I was stupid and not paying attention to my surroundings so that is my fault. But that piece of shit grabbed my phone and ran. I got him by the stairs and gave him a bloody lip. I tried to throw him down a flight of stairs but he held on. Then he was like “Why you do that?” Trying to square up like he was innocent. I pointed to the cameras and said “Yea, okay, asshole. Let’s go talk to the cops. There’s one right there.” He walked away like a little thieving bitch.

Again, yea that fan was a dick move. But give the guy his phone back. Smash it and throw it down the hall. But dont be a fucking thief. Nothing I hate more than thieves. Well, I hate rapists more than thieves but you know what I mean.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2019, 3:38 pm

joey con carne wrote:I agree with you. It does sound like that guy was being a dick. But stealing his phone is fucked up. Stealing is still stealing. And if he did in fact steal it, that makes him a fucking thief no matter which way you cut it.

I should clarify why I feel this way. Some asshole tried to jack my phone on the subway once. Yea, I was stupid and not paying attention to my surroundings so that is my fault. But that piece of shit grabbed my phone and ran. I got him by the stairs and gave him a bloody lip. I tried to throw him down a flight of stairs but he held on. Then he was like “Why you do that?” Trying to square up like he was innocent. I pointed to the cameras and said “Yea, okay, asshole. Let’s go talk to the cops. There’s one right there.” He walked away like a little thieving bitch.

Again, yea that fan was a dick move. But give the guy his phone back. Smash it and throw it down the hall. But dont be a fucking thief. Nothing I hate more than thieves.

In your situation, you were innocent and then whooped on that punk ass bitch cause he had it coming. Very nicely handled I must say but a very different situation IMO.

Besides once something is broken it's no longer stealing, it's trash removal. If you keep important shit on your phone that you don't back up and then feel the need to take someone elses picture and then get slapped up and lose your shit over it cause you're a stupid asshole, well then those are the spoils of war and you have fortified all rights to both your property.

Connor could have crippled that dude with one punch but instead he broke his phone and that little bitch is still crying instead of being grateful for being spared. People love to pretend we live in a civilized society cause we have all these rules but it's a dog eat dog world and if you don't kill you become food.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/13/2019, 4:08 pm

In Conor’s defense, he isn’t allowed to fight or hit anyone. He would do serious time and probably get kicked out of the league.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next