BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 15 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/22/2018, 12:08 pm

Have a Happy Thanksgiving guys!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/22/2018, 6:20 pm

Hope everyone enjoyed their ritual sacrifice
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/23/2018, 5:16 pm

Holy fuck, it's so much worse than I'd imagined it would be....

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/23/2018, 8:55 pm

That looks funny. I knew the voice was familiar but didn't think much of it until I saw Reynolds' name.

Not what I expected from a live-action Pokemon movie, though. It appears that is not Ash but someone named Tim. And that little cap Pikachu wears cracks me up. I'd watch this but definitely not in theaters.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/25/2018, 11:36 am

You guys heard of the American who was killed by the Sentinelese tribe. He went to there in hopes of trying to convert them to Christianity and they killed him, he was 27. Apparently nobody who goes to that island makes it out alive and he should have known better. This reminds me of the recent movie The Lost City of Z with Hunnam and Holland.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/25/2018, 12:38 pm

That’s what he gets
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/25/2018, 1:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:You guys heard of the American who was killed by the Sentinelese tribe. He went to there in hopes of trying to convert them to Christianity and they killed him, he was 27. Apparently nobody who goes to that island makes it out alive and he should have known better. This reminds me of the recent movie The Lost City of Z with Hunnam and Holland.

Christian Missionaries have always felt it was their right to go anywhere they wanted to force free people to kneel. Now police are in a stand off against the tribe who are armed with bows and arrows while trying to recover his body but it's only a matter of time before the police start killing the tribesman and all because a Christian couldn't just stay the fuck away from somewhere they shouldn't have been. I wonder how many more will die "In his name" before this is over.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/27/2018, 6:52 am

I did not know about this until it was mentioned here.

Wasn’t God supposed to protect him? I’m confused and this event is testing my faith.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/27/2018, 8:22 am

joey con carne wrote:I did not know about this until it was mentioned here.

Wasn’t God supposed to protect him? I’m confused and this event is testing my faith.

Here is a documentary on this exact thing you ask of.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/27/2018, 12:39 pm

Oooooh that is a sneaky scene! I was surprised at first when he had that “Yea, what’s up, bitches?” grin on his face. And then flash to reality and “AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!”.

Excellent.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/27/2018, 1:05 pm

joey con carne wrote:Oooooh that is a sneaky scene! I was surprised at first when he had that “Yea, what’s up, bitches?” grin on his face. And then flash to reality and “AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!”.

Excellent.

I've watched that scene so many times over the last several years and I always laugh like a bastard. It's really the perfect example of God's magic on display for his most devout in their time of need.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/30/2018, 2:23 pm

I ordered two USB drives last Friday from Newegg. Newegg shipped them out Sunday via DHL who was supposed to pass the package on to my local post office for delivery. My package too five days to go from the origin destination in Edison, New Jersey to Suffolk, Virginia, the opposite fucking way from New York. DHL passed the package on to the Virginia post office. Those homos couldn't figure out where on the map New York is located so they gave up.

DHL is the most incompetent delivery service. My 88-year-old grandma could have walked from Edison to my house quicker than those retards.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/30/2018, 10:02 pm

The better Bush died
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2018, 7:14 am

Tyger wrote:The better Bush died

About fucking time. Twisted Evil
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2018, 7:18 am

24 and The Wonder Years showed up on Hulu this morning. Cool

While Netflix added Friday, Next Friday and Friday After Next. Plus a bunch more Bollywood superhero dancing movies.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/1/2018, 12:31 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:This is the third pinned tab on my Chrome. First one being my Gmail and the second one being Amarzon. It's the first forum I read daily. Woot woot

I check this forum daily unless I just have some stuff going on. Like this weekend, I have finally set up my basement. I leveled my speakers (my foundation isn't 100% flat) and I even calibrated them with an SPL meter.

It's been a long day. Time for me to passdafuggout.

Did you set up a home theater in your basement???? Where are the pictures?!?!?!? Shocked

Way back in August, Wylde had requested photos. It's been a while but here are a couple of pics. You can see what I like to call, my Penis Couch. I moved the chaise from the left or right side and put it right in the middle. That's my spot when I play games and watch movies on my sweet 65" Samsung MU8000. I still have some stuff in the basement I need to clean out.

Random Thoughts - Page 15 Pn38EjLl
This is the front. That's my Samsung 65" MU8000.
Front speakers are Energy CB-20
Subwoofer is Elemental Designs A2-300

Random Thoughts - Page 15 XVgtSvVl
This is the rear right surround. You can see my collection of blu-rays and DVD's and other random shit.
Rear surrouns speakers are Polk R300's

Random Thoughts - Page 15 ExrIdcQl
This is rear left surround. Behind that door is my laundry room. Up the stairs is my kitchen. Easy access to snacks and stuff.

Random Thoughts - Page 15 W0RgTGfl
This is my audio gear. Starting from the bottom: Emotiva XPA-5, Yamaha RX-V765, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Sony DVP-NS77HB DVD player (this thing is freakin' awesome. It has really great upconverting ability and the sound from DVDs are superb), Panasonic UMP-BD35 blu-ray player

Random Thoughts - Page 15 AbzJBOcl
This is my PC. Just as I am posting this. I have little plastic figures in front of my monitor (Family Guy, Tom and Jerry, and Sandy from Spongebob, as well as set Logitech speakers.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2018, 2:05 pm

joey con carne wrote:Way back in August, Wylde had requested photos. It's been a while but here are a couple of pics. You can see what I like to call, my Penis Couch. I moved the chaise from the left or right side and put it right in the middle. That's my spot when I play games and watch movies on my sweet 65" Samsung MU8000. I still have some stuff in the basement I need to clean out.

Damn Joey, that's a nice setup. Thanks for gettin around to those pics. Cool Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/1/2018, 2:58 pm

Hell yeah. That looks great Joey. Nicely done. All that's missing is a little bar fridge Cool
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/1/2018, 3:19 pm

Thanks, guys. I am definitely considering getting one of them little fridges like the ones you use in a dorm for school. But the kitchen is really right at the top of those steps so I can't bring myself to spend the money. I also have to clean up all the wires somehow. I have a bunch of Velcro (actual Velcro brand) reusable cable ties I can use. In fact, you can see the bunch on my desk right next to the left speaker. Also, I ran ethernet wires in my walls so everything in my basement (all my gear and PC) are all hardwired into the modem on the first floor. No wireless stuff here.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2018, 7:54 pm

joey con carne wrote:Thanks, guys. I am definitely considering getting one of them little fridges like the ones you use in a dorm for school. But the kitchen is really right at the top of those steps so I can't bring myself to spend the money. I also have to clean up all the wires somehow. I have a bunch of Velcro (actual Velcro brand) reusable cable ties I can use. In fact, you can see the bunch on my desk right next to the left speaker. Also, I ran ethernet wires in my walls so everything in my basement (all my gear and PC) are all hardwired into the modem on the first floor. No wireless stuff here.

Joey you can usually find a good mini-fridge for drinks at a second hand store for around $50 but you can get em new for under $150 on Amazon.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/2/2018, 9:06 pm

Thanks for the tips on the minifridge. I’m looking into it. Wiuld definitely prefer a new one.

I also purchased a Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop from CostCo for $420 after tax. Pretty sweet deal. I bought it Wednesday, it shipped out Friday and it was delivered on Saturday. I just spent some time configuring it and uninstalling junk on it. I think I’ll do a clean install of Windows 10.

I bought this laptop mainly for work. In case I ever want to work from home I can just fire up this badboy instead of using my PC.

It is a very nice laptop for cheap. It boots up windows really slowly but once Windows is on, everything is fast and smooooov.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/3/2018, 7:11 am

Very nice setup joey. Very nice floors too. Was the basement finished recently?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/3/2018, 4:45 pm

Thanks, homey. The house was renovated back in December to February 2018.

The floors are pretty sweet. “Luxury” vinyl. Feels good and looks like wood.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/3/2018, 7:28 pm

I have decided I will need to purchase an M.2 NVMe drive to install into this laptop. This thing is a little slow which is also attributed to all the Dell background applications running. I will be doing a clean install of Windows 10 on this badboy soon.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/5/2018, 7:34 am

Will Ferrell Continues The Legend Of Ron Burgundy With New Podcast
Random Thoughts - Page 15 Anchor10
The podcast world is about to get classier. Will Ferrell is reviving his legendary Anchorman character Ron Burgundy with a new podcast appropriately titled The Ron Burgundy Podcast.

The podcast is set to launch on the iHeartRadio Podcast Network and will be available for your listening pleasure in early 2019. It will be co-produced by Funny or Die and iHeartRadio. The show has been given a two-season 12-episode order. Perhaps his fellow anchormen will make a guest appearance on the show. I would love to hear a segment featuring Steve Carrell’s Brick and his love for lamps.

True to form, the announcement was made by Ron Burgundy himself on the new @BurgundyPodcast Twitter handle. While making the big announcement, Burgundy ended up in a glass case of emotion when he got into a little argument with CNN’s Don Lemon about a hot dog eating contest.

“Hello, @donlemon! It’s your good friend, Ron Burgundy,” tweeted the legendary anchorman. “Don’t know if you heard, but I recently had my White House press credentials pulled. They accused me of eating too many hot dogs in the press break room.”

He continued, “They said I ate 12 dogs! I only ate 4 dogs!!! I’m not Kobayashi for cripes sake! Anyway, old friend, was wondering if you could do me a favor.”

Lemon replied, “Mr. Burgundy, I gotta be honest I don’t remember ever meeting you and frankly I’m a little shocked you have White House press credentials. I know I stand for a free press and all but just not so sure you should have those credentials.”

Being his charming and clueless self, Burgundy responded, “Don, I am laughing out loud! So about that favor: the media landscape is changing so fast and I DO NOT CARE FOR IT. That’s why I’m starting a ‘podcast!'”

Read their lively exchange below.

Hello, @donlemon! It’s your good friend, Ron Burgundy. Don’t know if you heard, but I recently had my White House press credentials pulled. They accused me of eating too many hot dogs in the press break room.
— BurgundyPodcast (@BurgundyPodcast) December 3, 2018
They said I ate 12 dogs! I only ate 4 dogs!!! I’m not Kobayashi for cripes sake! Anyway, old friend, was wondering if you could do me a favor.
Mr. Burgundy, I gotta be honest I don’t remember ever meeting you and frankly I’m a little shocked you have White House press credentials. I know I stand for a free press and all but just not so sure you should have those credentials.
— Don Lemon (@donlemon) December 3, 2018
Don, I am laughing out loud! So about that favor: the media landscape is changing so fast and I DO NOT CARE FOR IT. That's why I'm starting a “podcast!”
Have you heard of “podcasts?” They’re hotter than Jane Fonda’s workout tape! Anywho, I need help getting the word out about mine. What do you say best friend?
Please do not start a podcast and stop contacting me.
— Don Lemon (@donlemon) December 3, 2018
Okay, so no podcast plug. Got it. By the way just so you know, our friendship is over. YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL. DO NOT DISRESPECT ME IN A PUBLIC FORUM. DON IS A GRADE A JERK. BURGUNDY, OUT.
I’m starting to think Don ate the hot dogs. Not how I wanted to do this, but I am formally announcing I am doing a podcast!
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/6/2018, 3:38 pm

That's some funny shit. Don Lemon is so fucking retarded he probably thought Ron Burgundy was an actual person in real life. Of course, that does not make it more funny. That just makes the whole exchange truly sad.

I've been so busy at work. Year-end shit. Fuuuuuuuugggg

On the plus side, I ordered a Patriot Scorch M.2 drive for my new laptop at about 1pm this afternoon and it is scheduled to arrive by tomorrow. Yay.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2018, 8:27 am

Sooooooo this is happening...... Shocked Shocked

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/7/2018, 12:28 pm

lol Great timing, it is 2018 after all.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2018, 2:00 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol Great timing, it is 2018 after all.

12 Monkey's Todd Stashwick is in it, lol.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/7/2018, 3:00 pm

Why on earth did he sign up for this of all things? This is like the lowest of low. Disney channel, really?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/7/2018, 3:12 pm

It would be cool if they got Christy Romano to reprise the live-action role, aged, and make the show really dark. Not like Sabrina dark. Violently dark.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2018, 3:32 pm

joey con carne wrote:It would be cool if they got Christy Romano to reprise the live-action role, aged, and make the show really dark. Not like Sabrina dark. Violently dark.

I haven't even seen Christy since she showed up in Mirrors 2 displaying her brand new rack while giving a shower show back in 2010. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/7/2018, 6:03 pm

Yeah, she's hot. I haven't seen her since Even Stevens days.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/7/2018, 6:32 pm

She did a film called Wolvesbayne which was half-decent for a SyFy flick. Mark Dacascos, Yancy Butler, and Jeremy London. I think it was available on OnDemand HBO or Showtime recently.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2018, 8:24 am

joey con carne wrote:She did a film called Wolvesbayne which was half-decent for a SyFy flick. Mark Dacascos, Yancy Butler, and Jeremy London. I think it was available on OnDemand HBO or Showtime recently.

Was it about actors from the 90s turned werewolf hunters?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/16/2018, 9:16 am

I need 37 credits of continuing education by December 31. F me. I'll be doing credits all day at work for the next week. My next two weeks are going to be stacked. Booooooooooo

I ain'tz needs no mo edumacationalities! I work good!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2018, 9:37 am

Holy fuck is this place dead. I didn't even realize it'd been two weeks since I posted in here.

Joey, what are you continuing to educate yourself on?

December 18th marked the 21st anniversary of Chris Farley's death.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/20/2018, 11:35 am

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/20/2018, 6:46 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Holy fuck is this place dead. I didn't even realize it'd been two weeks since I posted in here.

Joey, what are you continuing to educate yourself on?

In order to keep my license in compliance with the State Board of Accountancy, I have to subject myself to 40 credit hours of continuing professional education (CPE) every year. A credit hour is equivalent to 50 minutes.

Every year, the State Board of Accountancy will randomly select people to have their CPE credits audited. You will have to provide documentation (typically certificates of completion) which certifies you have fulfilled the requirement. If you do not, the State Board can suspend your license.

This type of thing is typical in several professions such as doctors and lawyers.

Funny thing, the CFO of my institution asked me why I was staying late in the office. He told me to go home. I explained to him what I was doing and he told me he hasn't done it for 15 years. They never audited him. He is retiring next year but he said he's going to keep his license and if they ask him for documentation, he will just tell them he's retired. Then he let out his whacky laugh which sounds kind of like how Joker would sound. I fucking love him. Such a cool guy.

Anyways, that's my story.

I did 37 credit hours in about 3 hours. I skipped through most of the lectures and just took the exam at the end to pass the course and get credit. I am using a self-study system from Wolters Kluwer. Normally, 37 hours of credits would take a normal person like two days to complete. I call those people "normies".

WyldeMan wrote:December 18th marked the 21st anniversary of Chris Farley's death.

Speaking of Christ Farley, I just watched Billy Madison last night. You might recall CF plays the bus driver. Bridgette Wilson is so nice to look at. I love her soft voice, too.

That's a nice toilet. I like the brand Toto. Both my toilets in my house are Toto.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/20/2018, 7:49 pm

And do they bless the rains down in Africa?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2018, 8:40 pm

Tyger wrote:And do they bless the rains down in Africa?

Random Thoughts - Page 15 Tenor

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/20/2018, 9:53 pm

joey con carne wrote:That's a nice toilet. I like the brand Toto. Both my toilets in my house are Toto.

It's nice but it's double the price. Why are they so expensive? American made?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/21/2018, 4:42 am

They are expensive because they bless the rains down in Africa.

One lasted me over 16 years so I like their quality.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2018, 7:46 am

Exciting news for 90210 fans, it might be coming back to tv soon with the original cast AGAIN! YAY!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/21/2018, 11:16 am

Tyger wrote:And do they bless the rains down in Africa?

joey con carne wrote:They are expensive because they bless the rains down in Africa.

Hmm, is there a way to bless the rain in my area. What other features does it have? I'd like to know more.

joey con carne wrote:One lasted me over 16 years so I like their quality.

Quality of the flushing valve and all that, right?

WyldeMan wrote:Exciting news for 90210 fans, it might be coming back to tv soon with the original cast AGAIN! YAY!!!!! Rolling Eyes

That show has fans? It just doesn't want to die. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next