BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)

+2
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
6 posters

Go down

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 6/13/2017, 8:02 pm

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Michel10
Michelle Monaghan has joined the cast of  Tom Cruise’s “Mission: Impossible 6,” the actress and writer and director Christopher McQuarrie both confirmed on social media. This marks her third appearance in the franchise.

Monaghan starred in 2006’s “Mission: Impossible III” as a doctor named Julia Meade, the fiance of Tom Cruise’s Ethan Hunt character. Following a gun battle in which she successfully dispatched two attackers, Hunt revealed to her that he works as a secret agent. The movie ended with the pair heading for a honeymoon. She also appeared at the end of 2011’s “Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol.”

McQuarrie began shooting the Paramount tentpole on April 8 in Paris. Producers are J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Tom Cruise, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, and Don Granger.

Rebecca Ferguson, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Alec Baldwin and Sean Harris are reprising their roles from previous films while Henry Cavill, Vanessa Kirby and Sian Brooke have come on board as new characters. Paramount has set a July 27, 2018 release date.

Monaghan stars in Hulu’s drama “The Path” with Aaron Paul and Hugh Dancy. She  was recently seen in “Patriots Day” and “Sleepless.” She recently wrapped production on “Saint Judy,” starring as immigration attorney Judy Wood.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by ForeverBlu 6/14/2017, 6:06 am

Nothing personal against Michelle, but I hated Ethan/Julia's sappy ass storyline.

Angela Bassett has joined the cast.

So they dumped Jeremy Renner?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2017, 7:28 am

ForeverBlu wrote:So they dumped Jeremy Renner?

The studio announced back in March that Renner had scheduling conflicts so he'd be sitting out for MI6.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/14/2017, 2:42 pm

Sucks that Jeremy won't be in it but they seem to make the movies work though. Characters easily pop in and out in this franchise but it works, easily explained as "away on a special mission" that could tie in to the next movie or something. I just wish Paula Patton came back for this one.

Is this gonna be the last one? They can keep going like the Fast and Furious only this is much better.

I wonder what stunt Tom is gonna pull on this one. He said the Mummy zero gravity stunt was supposed to be for MI so now he's gonna have to figure something else for this one. Be safe Tom!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2017, 4:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Is this gonna be the last one? They can keep going like the Fast and Furious only this is much better.

As long as Tom still praises Xenu, the MI franchise will continue.

UltimateMarvel wrote:I wonder what stunt Tom is gonna pull on this one. He said the Mummy zero gravity stunt was supposed to be for MI so now he's gonna have to figure something else for this one. Be safe Tom!

On this week's iZombie, a few of the characters theorized that Cruise is a zombie because he hasn't aged in the last thirty years and his willingness to die in crazy stunts is because he's already dead. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/14/2017, 5:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:On this week's iZombie, a few of the characters theorized that Cruise is a zombie because he hasn't aged in the last thirty years and his willingness to die in crazy stunts is because he's already dead. Razz

LOL! I still need to catch up on iZombie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/14/2017, 8:52 pm

Tom will be a Stuntman in his next life.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2017, 12:16 pm

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Missio11

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Missio12

Mission: Impossible – Fallout ($791 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Missio10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 6/18/2017, 1:25 pm

Tom dressed like he's about to jump off or out of something.

He worked with Courtney B. Vance in The Mummy.

Now he's teamed with his wife for this MI sequel, Angela Bassett.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2017, 10:39 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Tom dressed like he's about to jump off or out of something.

I can't help but feel like there's a reason Tom's in a harness and we see the Eiffel Tower in the background, I bet he runs down it in pursuit of the MacGuffen.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/13/2017, 8:59 am

Oh nooooo! Tom Cruise suffered an injury while filming a stunt on set in London. There is still another year before this film is released so I'm hoping this doesn't cause any delays.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-cruise-apparently-injured-mission-impossible-6-stunt-1029086
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/13/2017, 9:02 am

joey con carne wrote:Oh nooooo! Tom Cruise suffered an injury while filming a stunt on set in London. There is still another year before this film is released so I'm hoping this doesn't cause any delays.

And that is why they have stunt men, so they get injured without shutting down the films production for 3-6 months. Way to go Cruise although I bet the shot would have impressed Xenu if he'd landed it.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 8/13/2017, 9:30 am

It's all good, Tom has the power to heal quickly.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/13/2017, 9:33 am

ForeverBlu wrote:It's all good, Tom has the power to heal quickly.

It's cause his Thetan levels are off the charts at this point.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/13/2017, 3:20 pm

Doesn't appear like he got hurt badly, probably just sprained his ankle or something. Tom is the man! He'll be alright.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/16/2017, 12:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Doesn't appear like he got hurt badly, probably just sprained his ankle or something. Tom is the man! He'll be alright.

So Cruise broke his ankle and production is shut down for at least two months.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/16/2017, 12:45 pm

Is this the end of him doing his own stunts or is that in his contract?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/16/2017, 12:50 pm

Tyger wrote:Is this the end of him doing his own stunts or is that in his contract?

Xenu has final say on all contracts.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/17/2017, 4:36 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Doesn't appear like he got hurt badly, probably just sprained his ankle or something. Tom is the man! He'll be alright.

So Cruise broke his ankle and production is shut down for at least two months.

I knew it had to be an ankle injury. It sucks that production has to shut down but I have to give credit to Tom for dedicating to his craft. He gets a thumbs up from me! cheers
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/17/2017, 6:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I knew it had to be an ankle injury. It sucks that production has to shut down but I have to give credit to Tom for dedicating to his craft. He gets a thumbs up from me! cheers

You're easily impressed by acts performed by Alien collaborators, I can't trust you anymore.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/17/2017, 8:47 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I knew it had to be an ankle injury. It sucks that production has to shut down but I have to give credit to Tom for dedicating to his craft. He gets a thumbs up from me! cheers

You're easily impressed by acts performed by Alien collaborators, I can't trust you anymore.

You're easily disappointed. lol Seriously, when you see him jumping in the movie and you see it's actually him doing it, how can you not appreciate that?

But what do you mean by Alien collaborators?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/18/2017, 6:05 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:You're easily disappointed. lol Seriously, when you see him jumping in the movie and you see it's actually him doing it, how can you not appreciate that?

But what do you mean by Alien collaborators?

Because he's a 55 year old dude unsuccessfully jumping a building due to hubris and I've already spent the last 20 years watching Tom Cruise do his own stunts and he's the only person he's still trying to impress. I've never seen him do a stunt and felt the need to rewind and watch that stunt again, I'm not a Michael Bay fans it's substance not stunts that I grave.

When the invasion starts you'll be wearing an arm band and putting your own people on buses cause the Alien overlords give you rewards for your treason, that's all I meant. Cool

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/23/2017, 7:35 am

I KNEW IT! Tom Cruise was trying to prove how awesome he was to Xenu when he broke his ankle and the latest details prove it cause Tom broke his ankle directly NEXT to one of his precious Scientology Churches. Apparently the church's proximity is why Tom chose the building he did to jump from. Whole lotta good that did him. LOL.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/23/2017, 9:08 am

Take it as a sign, Tom
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/23/2017, 9:20 am

LOL! Leave the man alone. The one thing I don't like about Tom is the whole Scientology thing.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/23/2017, 9:57 am

Tyger wrote:Take it as a sign, Tom

He will, that Xenu demands he tries harder and not fail at his jumps like a punk ass Suppressive Person.

However, if Cruise fails Xenu again, he will be forced to make Battlefield Earth 2 as amends.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/4/2018, 6:15 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/16/2018, 7:22 am

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/16/2018, 4:59 pm

Can't wait for this one. Franchise keeps getting better and better. I might go watch this in theaters if I can find the time.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/16/2018, 10:42 pm

I want this rebooted so we can get 1 fucking movie where the IMF team just does a normal fucking mission.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/16/2018, 10:50 pm

Tyger wrote:I want this rebooted so we can get 1 fucking movie where the IMF team just does a normal fucking mission.

Mission Possible doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/16/2018, 10:56 pm

It was still the Impossible Mission Force in the TV show which ran for multiple seasons just doing missions as a team

At this point it’s less realistic that they’ve been compromised and uncompromised so many times
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/1/2018, 12:09 pm

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/27/2018, 8:46 am

OMG! Just the view down makes me feel like I died. I'd love to try this some day. Once you jump I think it's ok, it's worse in the plane right before the jump.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/16/2018, 9:00 pm

Paramount's Mission: Impossible - Fallout rounded out the weekend top ten with an estimated $2.3 million, pushing the film's domestic cume over $216 million.

The result makes Fallout the highest grossing release in the Mission franchise, topping Mission: Impossible II's $215.4 million domestic run back in 2000. The film also added $15.9 million internationally this weekend as its global cume continues to rise, now topping $760 million.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down