BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminator: Dark Fate ($261 Million Worldwide Box Office)

+2
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Terminator: Dark Fate ($261 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator: Dark Fate ($261 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by Tyger 11/2/2019, 5:29 pm

My friend saw it on Halloween and fucking hated it
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Terminator: Dark Fate ($261 Million Worldwide Box Office)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator: Dark Fate ($261 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2019, 6:08 pm

Tyger wrote:My friend saw it on Halloween and fucking hated it

Well the production sounded like a nightmare and since I couldn't even finish Tim Miller's Deadpool, I wasn't expecting too much. Though I held out some hope that vintage Cameron would win the day. Oh well, it's not like this franchise had much steam left at this point either way.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/3/2019, 10:25 am

Have any of you guys seen any of the Terminator movies after Terminator 2? Is anyone really even slightly surprised this movie is doing terribly in the box office?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/3/2019, 11:12 am

If anyone has seen it, let me know if John Connor is in the movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/3/2019, 1:33 pm

joey con carne wrote:Have any of you guys seen any of the Terminator movies after Terminator 2? Is anyone really even slightly surprised this movie is doing terribly in the box office?

I've seen every Terminator movie and the Sarah Connor Chronicles, if it's Terminator related, I've seen it.

With that said, I only like the first two and the SCC, which I still feel was an underrated show.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/3/2019, 4:49 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I've seen every Terminator movie and the Sarah Connor Chronicles, if it's Terminator related, I've seen it.

With that said, I only like the first two and the SCC, which I still feel was an underrated show.

Same. SCC was underrated, they introduced some new ideas about John and what happens to him in the future. All that stuff about him being "more machine than human" started on that show. Which we started to see a little bit in Salvation and again in Genesis where he went full retard. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/7/2019, 10:35 am

WOW! I read a spoiler about a certain character and the title makes sense now, I won't be watching this one. This franchise is dead. RIP
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/7/2019, 12:02 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:WOW! I read a spoiler about a certain character and the title makes sense now, I won't be watching this one. This franchise is dead. RIP

Do tell.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/7/2019, 2:17 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:WOW! I read a spoiler about a certain character and the title makes sense now, I won't be watching this one. This franchise is dead. RIP

Do tell.

Spoiler:
Is this what we've come to? And they want to erase the other movies with this garbage? I don't think so. I think James Cameron has lost his touch. Terminator 2 was just pure luck.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/7/2019, 2:46 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Do tell.

Spoiler:
Is this what we've come to? And they want to erase the other movies with this garbage? I don't think so. I think James Cameron has lost his touch. Terminator 2 was just pure luck.

Oh well shit, I got that from the trailers when suddenly the young and pretty latina girl needed to be protected. I assumed it meant she was John's second in command and she took over when he died. I never found JC to be important, the first two movies are Sarah's.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/7/2019, 7:35 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Oh well shit, I got that from the trailers when suddenly the young and pretty latina girl needed to be protected. I assumed it meant she was John's second in command and she took over when he died. I never found JC to be important, the first two movies are Sarah's.

Spoiler:
I will only acknowledge the first 3 and Salvation. I don't understand how hard it us to write a good trilogy about the war in the future with John and give it a proper ending. There has to be some director out there who can do it justice.......but it's too late now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/7/2019, 8:47 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Oh well shit, I got that from the trailers when suddenly the young and pretty latina girl needed to be protected. I assumed it meant she was John's second in command and she took over when he died. I never found JC to be important, the first two movies are Sarah's.

Spoiler:
I will only acknowledge the first 3 and Salvation. I don't understand how hard it us to write a good trilogy about the war in the future with John and give it a proper ending. There has to be some director out there who can do it justice.......but it's too late now.

Oh damn, that's really dumb.So what's that mean another Terminator wasted him shortly after T2?

But hey you're in luck because T3 and Salvation hit Hulu this week.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/7/2019, 10:33 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Oh damn, that's really dumb.So what's that mean another Terminator wasted him shortly after T2?

Spoiler:
It makes no sense.

Since I first saw the trailer, I kept wondering if John was going to be in this one and what his role would be and I find out this is what they've done with him. Evil or Very Mad There is no saving this franchise.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/8/2019, 8:38 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Oh damn, that's really dumb.So what's that mean another Terminator wasted him shortly after T2?

Spoiler:
It makes no sense.

Since I first saw the trailer, I kept wondering if John was going to be in this one and what his role would be and I find out this is what they've done with him. Evil or Very Mad There is no saving this franchise.

Well in a way it makes perfect sense as it was always something I wondered about myself, why was a smart ass 90lb twelve year old so hard to kill? Oh well, I'll just get baked and laugh my ass off at the continued destruction of the once mighty franchise.

As I've often said, I have no love for John so I might still enjoy the show.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3