BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 12/4/2019, 8:26 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty wrote:That’s a good fucking trailer.

Really? I saw it twice and I thought it was poorly edited. Maybe they should have stopped at 24 because even when Daniel says "Bond. James Bond." he just isn't feeling it. It's a shame, he's fantastic in it but he hates the fucking role.

What? You're just not feeling it from the guy who once said that he'd rather slit his wrists than play Bond again but then saw the money offer and changed his mind? You feel like he's phoning it in do ya?

Rusty wrote:I felt the same way. Fancy suit man didn't seem very actiony to a 90's teen.

Dude couldn't compete when I had Stallone and Arnie blowing shit up, Jackie Chan sliding down the side of buildings (literally), and Sho Kosugi running around in a ninja uniform cutting off heads.

Most of the action movies of my youth have held up to decades of repeat viewings but I've never seen a Bond film more than once.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Time to Die ($775 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/4/2019, 8:46 pm

WyldeMan wrote:What? You're just not feeling it from the guy who once said that he'd rather slit his wrists than play Bond again but then saw the money offer and changed his mind? You feel like he's phoning it in do ya?

Yep. I was going to bring that up too. The man meant what he said.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/2/2020, 9:22 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 5/12/2022, 6:01 am

Did anyone watch this? Did you like it?

This just landed on Amarzon Prime here.

Is it worth a watch?
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/12/2022, 10:05 am

Rusty wrote:Did anyone watch this? Did you like it?

Is it worth a watch?

I haven't seen the last three or four Bond movies, I always intend to catch them but they never show up on streaming.

But No Time is likely director Cary Fukinaga's last career project, he just got cancelled after being outed for grooming young actresses.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/13/2022, 6:56 pm

Rusty wrote:Did anyone watch this? Did you like it?

Is it worth a watch?

I enjoyed it a lot. It was in my top 5 picks of 2021.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2