BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

+3
UltimateMarvel
joey con carne
WyldeMan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 9:06 am

STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII NOW FILMING

CAMERAS ROLL AND THE CAST IS CONFIRMED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE STAR WARS SAGA.
   Rey took her first steps into a larger world in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and will continue her epic journey with Finn, Poe, and Luke Skywalker in the next chapter of the continuing Star Wars saga, Star Wars: Episode VIII, which began principal photography at Pinewood Studios in London on February 15, 2016.

Star Wars: Episode VIII, which is written and directed by Rian Johnson and continues the storylines introduced in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, welcomes back cast members Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Gwendoline Christie, and Andy Serkis.  New cast members will include Academy Award winner Benicio Del Toro, Academy Award nominee Laura Dern, and talented newcomer Kelly Marie Tran. 

Star Wars: Episode VIII is produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman and executive produced by J.J. Abrams, Jason McGatlin, and Tom Karnowski. Joining the production crew will be some of the industry’s top talent, including Steve Yedlin (Director of Photography), Bob Ducsay (Editor), Rick Heinrichs (Production Designer), Peter Swords King (Hair and Make-Up Designer), and Mary Vernieu (US Casting Director). They will be joining returning crew members Pippa Anderson (Co-Producer, VP Post Production), Neal Scanlan (Creature & Droid FX Creative Supervisor), Michael Kaplan (Costume Designer), Jamie Wilkinson (Prop Master), Chris Corbould (SFX Supervisor), Rob Inch (Stunt Coordinator), Ben Morris (VFX Supervisor), and Nina Gold (UK Casting Director).   

Star Wars: Episode VIII is scheduled for release December 15, 2017.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 12:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 2/15/2016, 9:07 am

Benicio Del Toro makes every movie better, I hope he has a great role.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 4/21/2016, 3:27 pm

The Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VIII Has Seemingly Leaked Online
Months before the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, a plot outline found its way online which ended up being pretty much 99% accurate when compared to the finished product. In fact, the movie was plagued with leaks from the very start as concept art and set photos were leaked online, and while the sequel has so far managed to avoid that type of thing, has the story been revealed already? 

This comes from Reddit, so it's best to take it with a massive pinch of salt, but it certainly makes for interesting reading! The full version (which doesn't feature an ending) can be found by clicking below, but for now, you may want to have a read of a plot twist which will almost certainly leave fans fuming if true. To call it batsh*t crazy and controversial would actually be a pretty massive understatement...

WARNING: POTENTIALLY MAJOR SPOILERS FOLLOW

Spoiler:

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/21/2016, 6:22 pm

I strongly doubt any of that but I figured I'd share it anyways.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 4/21/2016, 7:41 pm

I don't know what to think of that... On one hand it sounds like something they would do. On the other hand it sounds so outlandish I can't really believe it. I'm torn, bro!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/17/2016, 8:38 am

Rian Johnson Confirms Episode VIII Begins Right After The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Maxres10
As many fans had speculated after seeing a Start of Production video months ago, Star Wars Episode VIII will pick up the story immediately following the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, forgoing the passage of time customary between Star Wars episodes.

"For the first time, we're breaking Star Wars tradition and starting our movie right where the last one left off," director Rian Johnson confirmed at Star Wars Celebration Europe today. "Skellig Michael is an incredibly mystical place. To be there and have that be the first thing we were shooting was an appropriately surreal way to start everything off."

Of course, when the previous film left off, Rey had just found Luke Skywalker, who had been in hiding for years since Kylo Ren murdered a number of new Jedi that Luke was training.

Principal photography on Star Wars Episode VIII just wrapped, and while the cast are at Star Wars Celebration Europe in London this weekend, none of them -- including Mark Hamill, who has the world premiere of Batman: The Killing Joke there -- is scheduled to attend Comic Con International: San Diego this week.

Rey took her first steps into a larger world in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and will continue her epic journey with Finn, Poe, and Luke Skywalker in the next chapter of the continuing Star Wars saga, Star Wars: Episode VIII.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/22/2016, 2:51 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/11/2016, 2:23 pm

These movies have nothing on these Old Republic cinematic trailers. This is what the movies should be like.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/11/2016, 3:14 pm

I just want the baddest Jedi of all-time in live-action form, Ahsoka Tano. Until then, no fucks will be given for those Jedi scum. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/11/2016, 6:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I just want the baddest Jedi of all-time in live-action form, Ahsoka Tano. Until then, no fucks will be given for those Jedi scum. Cool

I used to watch the Star Wars show but I think I stopped around season 3. Ahsoka became pretty badass or so I hear. Is she still alive because I always thought Anakin would get her killed.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/11/2016, 7:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I just want the baddest Jedi of all-time in live-action form, Ahsoka Tano. Until then, no fucks will be given for those Jedi scum. Cool

I used to watch the Star Wars show but I think I stopped around season 3. Ahsoka became pretty badass or so I hear. Is she still alive because I always thought Anakin would get her killed.

Ahsoka ws the baddest Jedi to ever live dude so "pretty badass" is an understatement. Cool

Ahsoka's fate remains unknown at this point in the cannon. After her story ended on Clone Wars she returned as a full grown character on Star Wars Rebels in a very pivotal role in the Resistence and the whe latest season of SWReb just picked up a few weeks back but when she was last seen in the season finale she'd just lost a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader after learning he was her former master, Anaki. We saw her badly wounded and trapped in an old Jedi temple and it seemed as though she was dead however her fate has not been conclusively revealed.

I don't know if you were aware but the Forest Whitaker character in Rogue One is Saw Guerrura who is actually one of the original characters from the Clone Wars series. Which means it's always possible that any of the other animated characters could show up in future live-action films and Ahsoka has a huge following because of the shows and merchandising on her image. I will hold out hope that one day, Ahsoka will grace my live action screen.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/11/2016, 10:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Ahsoka ws the baddest Jedi to ever live dude so "pretty badass" is an understatement. Cool

Ahsoka's fate remains unknown at this point in the cannon. After her story ended on Clone Wars she returned as a full grown character on Star Wars Rebels in a very pivotal role in the Resistence and the whe latest season of SWReb just picked up a few weeks back but when she was last seen in the season finale she'd just lost a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader after learning he was her former master, Anaki. We saw her badly wounded and trapped in an old Jedi temple and it seemed as though she was dead however her fate has not been conclusively revealed.

I don't know if you were aware but the Forest Whitaker character in Rogue One is Saw Guerrura who is actually one of the original characters from the Clone Wars series. Which means it's always possible that any of the other animated characters could show up in future live-action films and Ahsoka has a huge following because of the shows and merchandising on her image. I will hold out hope that one day, Ahsoka will grace my live action screen.

She definitely has grown up. That was a cool fight. The CGI is lacking though, I prefer the more realistic CGI than this kiddish version.

I didn't know that about Whitaker's character, that's cool! I do hope we see her in the movies too. It'd be awesome to see this version in the movies because it's possible now I guess.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2016, 8:31 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:She definitely has grown up. That was a cool fight. The CGI is lacking though, I prefer the more realistic CGI than this kiddish version.

I didn't know that about Whitaker's character, that's cool! I do hope we see her in the movies too. It'd be awesome to see this version in the movies because it's possible now I guess.

Clone Wars had better arcs and animation IMO but I still like Rebels cause it's all serialized SW cannon and they flesh out the worlds that are only hinted at in the films. Such as Saw Gerrera having a whole backstory in the Clone Wars that helps inform who the much older version of the character is now in Rogue One. I'm sure it won't be necessary to know any of the extra info about him to know who he is in the film but for fans it just expands and informs on a character who may not get much in Rogue.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Saw-ge10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kernel_thai 10/13/2016, 8:50 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

Ahsoka ws the baddest Jedi to ever live dude so "pretty badass" is an understatement. Cool

So, Vader dies before Star Wars: A New Hope...did Flash go back in time and fuck this universe up as well?
kernel_thai
kernel_thai

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/13/2016, 9:52 am

kernel_thai wrote:So, Vader dies before Star Wars: A New Hope...did Flash go back in time and fuck this universe up as well?

Rebels takes place in the time between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. Vader is still becoming a threat to the galaxy in Rebels, they only introduced Vader to the series last season but it's a continuation of the same Anakin we followed through the Clone Wars series and the same character from the prequel films. They just flesh out and further develop characters and stories and planets which are only one word mentions in the films, books, comics or games but they are all within the cannon of the films.  

James Earl Jones returned for the Vader voice work just like he did for Rogue One which also takes place before A New Hope.

The cannon looks like this and can be watched in this order:

Episode I
Episode II
Clone Wars series
Episode III
Han Solo Prequel
Rebels series
Rogue One
New Hope
Empire
Return
Episode VII
Episode VIII

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2016, 5:17 pm

Carrie Fisher Completed Work on ‘Episode VIII’ Before Her Death
Carrie Fisher’s death Tuesday at the age of 60 has left her involvement in a number of film and television projects unresolved. Chief among them is her ongoing role in the Star Wars franchise.

The eighth film in the series, in which Fisher appears as Leia Organa, wrapped shooting in July and is now in post-production. Sources tell Variety that Fisher’s work on the sequel was finished. That means that Disney and LucasFilm, the producers of the Star Wars series, will not have to address Fisher’s death until the ninth film begins shooting in 2018. Leia was originally slated to appear in that production.

Beyond Star Wars, Fisher was highly sought after for her on camera work and for her writing and script doctoring. Among her many projects, Fisher had a recurring role on the Amazon/Channel 4 comedy series Catastrophe, playing the caustic mother of star Rob Delaney’s character. The show’s third season is set to premiere early next year. Fisher was on a flight returning from her work on the show in London at the time she suffered a heart attack.

Catastrophe has completed filming for its third season which will air in the spring. There’s no word yet on how the show will handle Fisher’s character in upcoming seasons. Co-creator and star Sharon Horgan said Tuesday on Instagram: “She was the most generous, fun, gifted, smart, kind, funny funny funny person I’ve ever met. She certainly wasn’t ready to go. I’m so glad we became pals. I’m so devastated at her loss. I want to write about her more but I can’t process yet.”

Fisher was also supposed to film a role in the film Wonderwell, which IMDB writes is a fantastical story set in the world of fashion. Director Vlad Marsavin did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the status of Fisher’s work.

Fisher had a recurring role on Fox’s Family Guy as the voice of Angela, the boss at the brewery where Seth MacFarlane’s Peter Griffin works. She most recently appeared in an episode from last season that first aired Jan. 3. It’s not clear if she had wrapped work on any additional episodes before her death.

A new documentary, Bright Lights: Starring Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds, will screen at the upcoming Palm Springs Film Festival and air on HBO in March.

In the aftermath of Fisher’s death this week, tributes flowed in from across the entertainment landscape. Co-stars such as Mark Hamill and Whoopi Goldberg, as well as Hollywood icons such as Steven Spielberg paid tribute to her sense of humor, her screen talent, and her legacy as a survivor of addiction and mental illness.

Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy said it was difficult to imagine a world without Fisher, praising her as a barrier breaker.

“She was Princess Leia to the world but a very special friend to all of us,” she said. “She had an indomitable spirit, incredible wit, and a loving heart. Carrie also defined the female hero of our age over a generation ago. Her groundbreaking role as Princess Leia served as an inspiration of power and confidence for young girls everywhere.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/23/2017, 1:55 pm

Episode VIII Gets Titled
Disney has just unveiled the name of the eighth movie in the Star Wars franchise, following 2015’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The new chapter, which has a December 15, 2017 release date, will be called Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

The first in the Star Wars stand-alone franchise, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, just eclipsed $1 billion worldwide. The Last Jedi will be followed by the next stand-aloner, the Han Solo origin story starring Alden Ehrenreich.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Ep8_te10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/10/2017, 6:10 pm

Rosario Dawson Wants to Play a Live-Action Ahsoka Tano
Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Ahsoka10
When Ahsoka Tano first debuted in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, it was to a less than stellar reception. Fans in the early days found her annoying - snippy; but quickly as the show rolled on and Ahsoka grew in the series, she also grew more and more beloved by fans. Ashley Eckstein's expert voicework, accompanied by Dave Filoni's love for the character and assurance that she has an important role to play in the overall Star Wars story translated into one of the most beloved new characters in the entire franchise.
ahsoka-tano-rosario-dawson

Fans were heartbroken when she left the Jedi order, and the show. Then with its abrupt cancellation, they started tweeting out "#AhsokaLives" - and it came true. Ahsoka survived Order 66 and the Jedi Purge, and she'd eventually go on to return in Star Wars Rebels. Of course, there, once more, she appeared to die, or at least went away. There are further plans for the character, though. One suggestion from fans? Bring her to live action!

Well, one fan specifically suggested on twitter that Rosario Dawson play an adult Ahsoka Tano in a live-action film, and the actress jumped all over it - even using the appropriate hashtag.

"Um... yes please?!" Dawson tweeted, adding "#AhsokaLives #AhsokaTano #StarWars."

The fan request was in response to friend of Comicbook.com BossLogic, so hopefully he'll do a little mockup.

Sure, it's just a fun one-off comment and there are no known plans at this time for Ahsoka to jump to live action, but the fan campaign to see Ahsoka brought to life is very real. We know some of her stories from the time between Revenge of the Sith and her appearance on Rebels thanks to a great novel, but if she did in fact survive the fight with Darth Vader, her stories could continue well into adulthood, through the original trilogy and beyond.

Rosario Dawson is no stranger to the geek world, after all, currently appearing across the Marvel/Netflix shows as Claire Temple; she's also voiced Wonder Woman, but she's never gotten to jump into the Star Wars world just yet.

For now, we have to keep an eye on Star Wars Rebels for Ahsoka's eventual next appearance, but Rosario, we'd be down, too - how do you feel about headtails?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/10/2017, 6:11 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rosario Dawson Wants to Play a Live-Action Ahsoka Tano

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/10/2017, 6:51 pm

She'd be a good fit for it. They'll never give us a Star Wars movie with awesome Jedi battles though so......
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/10/2017, 6:55 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:She'd be a good fit for it. They'll never give us a Star Wars movie with awesome Jedi battles though so......

Then why are Rey and Luke rebuilding the order?

Jedi are peacekeepers not soldiers, you want them to be Mandalorians. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/10/2017, 7:51 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:She'd be a good fit for it. They'll never give us a Star Wars movie with awesome Jedi battles though so......

Then why are Rey and Luke rebuilding the order?

Jedi are peacekeepers not soldiers, you want them to be Mandalorians. Razz

Don't bring that up again. Jedi are better than Mandalorians anyway, to me at least.

Don't really care about Episode 8 right now. All the Jedi are dead so what are Rey and Luke gonna rebuild with?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/10/2017, 8:16 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Don't bring that up again. Jedi are better than Mandalorians anyway, to me at least.

Don't really care about Episode 8 right now. All the Jedi are dead so what are Rey and Luke gonna rebuild with?

Fine I won't bring up the fact that Mandalorians are superior to Jedi in every way, especially in skill and battle tactics. So I'll just talk about the Sith again. Razz

The Jedi always required huge numbers because they always died so easily whereas the bad ass Sith followed the Rule of Two, meaning there was only ever one master and one apprentice and the apprentice would eventually kill the master and take on his own apprentice who would eventually try and kill him, rinse and repeat. Now that's a code for bad ass assassins, Jedi are just like, "I feel electricity in the air can I be in your club?" and they're like "YEAH! We take everybody like a Community College, just apply!" Meanwhile the Sith are runnin around with just a pair of lethal killers like "It's the Rule of Two, not Two Thousand...Fuckin Jedi". Razz

"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." - Darth Bane

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/11/2017, 9:58 am

Sith are bad ass. Hey, a Jedi can become a Sith if he just lets loose. Give me an epic movie around the Sith like The Old Republic mixed in with some Jedi. That's a movie I want to see.

This news is still interesting but best to have low expectation for now and be blown away later should the time come.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/11/2017, 10:21 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Sith are bad ass. Hey, a Jedi can become a Sith if he just lets loose. Give me an epic movie around the Sith like The Old Republic mixed in with some Jedi. That's a movie I want to see.

This news is still interesting but best to have low expectation for now and be blown away later should the time come.

Sith don't hold back and that's why Anakin was always at his most powerful when he tapped into the Darkside, he was capable of wiping out villages or droid armies nearly singe handed. The Jedi were so reserved and all about emotional repression that they were blind followers of a corrupt leader and got exactly what they had coming, an extinction level event where only the strongest and smartest survived awhile all the weak Jedi were purged. Now they can rebuild in a new image, something between a Jedi and Sith, I'd like to see some middle ground force wielder who isn't afraid of emotion because without repression comes freedom and strength and to rebuild in the old ways is ignorant and lacks forcesight (see what I did there). Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2017, 6:36 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Sith are bad ass. Hey, a Jedi can become a Sith if he just lets loose. Give me an epic movie around the Sith like The Old Republic mixed in with some Jedi. That's a movie I want to see.

Sith don't hold back and that's why Anakin was always at his most powerful when he tapped into the Darkside, he was capable of wiping out villages or droid armies nearly singe handed. The Jedi were so reserved and all about emotional repression that they were blind followers of a corrupt leader and got exactly what they had coming, an extinction level event where only the strongest and smartest survived awhile all the weak Jedi were purged. Now they can rebuild in a new image, something between a Jedi and Sith, I'd like to see some middle ground force wielder who isn't afraid of emotion because without repression comes freedom and strength and to rebuild in the old ways is ignorant and lacks forcesight (see what I did there). Cool

LOL! Damn, that sounds really good actually. If they can give us that in Episode 8 then it might be the best Star Wars movie ever made.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/12/2017, 7:01 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! Damn, that sounds really good actually. If they can give us that in Episode 8 then it might be the best Star Wars movie ever made.

The title The Last Jedi could infer exactly that, the Jedi are coming to an end and something new must begin. Anakin betrayed the Jedi because they made him deny his feelings until they took him over completely and he lost all judgement. The same thing appears to have happened to Ben Solo turning him to Kylo Ren and just like his grandfather Vader before him, he killed all the Jedi children he loved and trained. The force has a definite corruption level to it if you resist too much so until a level is found using the force with both peace and rage, the same pattern would repeat again and again.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2017, 11:47 am

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! Damn, that sounds really good actually. If they can give us that in Episode 8 then it might be the best Star Wars movie ever made.

The title The Last Jedi could infer exactly that, the Jedi are coming to an end and something new must begin. Anakin betrayed the Jedi because they made him deny his feelings until they took him over completely and he lost all judgement. The same thing appears to have happened to Ben Solo turning him to Kylo Ren and just like his grandfather Vader before him, he killed all the Jedi children he loved and trained. The force has a definite corruption level to it if you resist too much so until a level is found using the force with both peace and rage, the same pattern would repeat again and again.

Look at you trying to figure out the force better than the Jedi. lol Only a Sith thinks in such ways. You sir, are a Sith!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/12/2017, 12:16 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Look at you trying to figure out the force better than the Jedi. lol Only a Sith thinks in such ways. You sir, are a Sith!

Obviously, since I'm still alive. Unlike your precious Jedi. Twisted Evil

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 4/14/2017, 12:17 pm

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Star-w11
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/15/2017, 6:22 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/16/2017, 2:54 pm

There is so much hype for this movie, I can just feel the fans going crazy for this BTS video alone. lol I feel nothing, not until I see some movie and there better be some real Jedi shit otherwise it might just be worse than Episode 7.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2017, 3:45 pm

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Difz6y10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/5/2017, 4:24 pm

Colin Trevorrow is now out as director of 'Episode IX' and no replacement was announced.....

But it's rumored that Episode VIII's Rian Johnson may end up also directing IX.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/9/2017, 8:00 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/9/2017, 9:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Awesome. I can totally wait until Netflix.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/9/2017, 9:39 pm

I'll see it, but I haven't felt like Star Wars has been my Star Wars probably since the special editions...20 years ago
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/10/2017, 4:50 pm

The trailers are always nice. Seeing the actual movie however.........
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/10/2017, 6:12 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:The trailers are always nice. Seeing the actual movie however.........

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Tumblr_n46to5HoGi1s8l4eao1_500
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/10/2017, 7:28 pm

It was the same with The Force Awakens and Rogue One and I didn't like either of them. Episode 7 was ok but not the movie I wanted, I just expect the same with this movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/31/2017, 5:56 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/13/2017, 8:40 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/13/2017, 9:13 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/13/2017, 11:00 am

ForeverBlu wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Star Wars 8: Bud the CHud Returns
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2017, 12:48 pm

Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($1.3 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Star-w10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next