BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming)

4 posters

Go down

Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming) Empty Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming)

Post by WyldeMan 7/14/2015, 9:51 am

Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming) 1989-b10

Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have revealed new downloadable content coming to Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass holders in August.

Next month will bring two new skin packs to the game. The first is the 1989 Movie Batmobile Pack, which includes a Batman skin and Batmobile from the 1989 Batman film, plus two new tracks inspired by the same movie.

The second is the Bat-family Skins Pack, which features skins for Batman and his Dual Play partners based on different timelines. The pack features a 1990s Catwoman, One Year Later Robin, Arkham Origins Batman, Iconic Grey & Black Batman, 1970s Batman and the Original Arkham Nightwing.

These DLC packs will follow the release of Batgirl: A Matter of Family, the first story centric DLC for the game. The Batgirl DLC is set prior to Batman: Arkham Asylum, and has players controlling Barbara Gordon and teaming up with Robin to rescue Jim Gordon from The Joker.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family is available today for console players who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass, and will be available individually on July 21 to all console gamers. DLC content for the PC version of the game has been put on hold while Rocksteady fixes known issues with the product.

Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming) Bat-fa10

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming) Empty Re: Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming)

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/25/2015, 5:07 pm

Gonna play this soon. Has anyone played and finished it?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming) Empty Re: Arkham Knight (Batman '89 And More New Skins Coming)

Post by joey con carne 9/5/2015, 12:01 pm

This game was pulled from Steam back in .... June? LOL too many performance issues on PC. Haven't heard anything earth-shattering wrong with console versions. Let us know how it is, UM. I will play the game with you in spirit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/5/2015, 10:43 pm

joey con carne wrote:This game was pulled from Steam back in .... June? LOL too many performance issues on PC. Haven't heard anything earth-shattering wrong with console versions. Let us know how it is, UM. I will play the game with you in spirit.

Playing it right now on the PS4 and I haven't finished the game but I already like it better than all the previous games. Graphics and gameplay is incredible!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/1/2015, 8:05 pm

Finished it and it was awesome! The ending reminded me a little of The Dark Knight Returns. It was a good idea to end it like that, although I've seen this happen with Batman a lot lately. Even in the Nolan movies. A different ending would have been nice. It's why I liked that little twist in the end even though it left you saying "WTF?"
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/21/2015, 5:46 pm

Plan on getting the PS4 with Arkham Knight on Black Friday, finally.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/23/2015, 4:08 pm

Just ordered this with my Best Buy Elite Plus Black Friday Early Access sale. Have to wait to order the actual PS4 til Thursday night though.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/23/2015, 7:15 pm

Cool! Game was fun. I think you'll like it.

The PS4 is $299.99 right now. Is that the price you're going to pay or do you have some kind of discount?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/23/2015, 9:42 pm

It's not $299 yet...except the refurbished one. I plan on getting the Star Wars Battlefront bundle
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/24/2015, 7:48 pm

Tyger wrote:It's not $299 yet...except the refurbished one. I plan on getting the Star Wars Battlefront bundle

You're right. I thought it was already on sale but it will be that price on BF for sure, just the console. Not sure what price the bundles are going to be.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/24/2015, 7:53 pm

Bundles should be 299 as well
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/22/2015, 11:02 am

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/26/2015, 8:25 pm

The season pass is $20 right now guys. That's a huge discount. I'm getting it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/28/2015, 1:22 pm

I read the game was on sale at GameStop for $20 and they gave away a free Batmang figurine!

I almost feel like I shoulda went out and got it just to have for the future but you just know they are going to put out a Game of the Year edition with all the DLC's in the next year or so like they did with Arkham City. I'll try to get one next year if it hits like $250 or .... $199! Doubtful but I can hope, right?

Razz
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down