BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

+2
UltimateMarvel
WyldeMan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan Tue 9 Dec 2014 - 15:10

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Aquama10

Last edited by WyldeMan on Tue 22 Mar 2022 - 11:54; edited 13 times in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 22:00

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Aqmcv410

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 22:05

Is that a throwback to Free Willy?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 15:43

Karl Urban Being Sought to Play Villain

We’re still over a year away from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which will introduce Aquaman (Jason Momoa) in preparation for 2017’s Justice League: Part One, but Warner Bros. is already looking further ahead to see how the King of the Seven Seas will start swimming.  That’s not to diminish planning ahead on what could be a difficult sell to audiences who see the character as a punchline from how he’s been referenced in Entourage and parodied on South Park.

As we previously reported, Momoa is signed to a four-picture deal, although three of those four pictures are going to be team-up films.  His solo picture won’t hit until 2018, and while two scripts are currently being written (a standard practice in Hollywood) Latino Review says Warner Bros. is aiming big with the superhero’s standalone picture.  LR reports that their setting up Aquaman  “for a world-building spectacle blockbuster like Avatar.”

In terms of specifics, the studio is reportedly looking at Karl Urban to possibly play the villain, and they’re waiting for Star Trek 3 to finish shooting so he’ll be available.  Will they go with Black Manta or Ocean Master?  Or will they go the Batman Begins route by choosing a smaller villain in order to get a bigger villain in the sequel?
As for the director, Warner Bros. has been aiming for respected directors and actors for their projects like Michelle MacLaren directing Wonder Woman and Ezra Miller starring in The Flash, but LR is saying that 300: Rise of an Empire helmer Noam Murro might get the Aquaman gig.  While they point out that Murro is friendly with Zack Snyder through their relationship with 300, but I think (or maybe I just hope) that the studio is setting their sites higher than a guy who basically made the first 300 but with boats and a darker palette.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 18:20

I like Jason, but do DC fans really be checkin for Aquaman like that?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 20:54

Interesting! I think he'd be great at it regardless of who he plays.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 21:19

ForeverBlu wrote:I like Jason, but do DC fans really be checkin for Aquaman like that?

Aquaman is a total joke because that's how the writer's made him. He's been the brunt of jokes since his inception because of how he'd always been handled. However the New 52 have shown that he can be a total bad ass, the King of the Sea and I considering the types of roles that Momoa always goes for, I'm expecting more Drogo under the sea than Flipper.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Mon 23 Mar 2015 - 15:08

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Aquama11

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Mon 23 Mar 2015 - 15:09

I love fan art. That is incredible. They even added Momoa's eyebrow scar.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Mon 23 Mar 2015 - 17:34

That's pretty fucking cool, man! Love the Momoa's scar touch-up. This one actually does a good job of showing us what we can expect in a movie. I'm really curious to see how they tackle the water element and breathing under water, it's got to look natural.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Mon 23 Mar 2015 - 18:50

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's pretty fucking cool, man! Love the Momoa's scar touch-up. This one actually does a good job of showing us what we can expect in a movie. I'm really curious to see how they tackle the water element and breathing under water, it's got to look natural.

All we've got to go on so far is the 15 second Aquaman tease from MoS with Clark holding his breath and Arthur's whales comes to his rescue.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 17:48

'Furious 7' Director James Wan Eyed for 'Aquaman'

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that James Wan has emerged as the frontrunner to direct Aquaman for Warner Bros. The filmmaker has become a hot commodity following the release of Furious 7 (which is closing in on $400 million), and he does have an option for the eighth instalment if Universal decides to exercise that or he simply decides he wants to return the world of fast cars, beautiful women, and insane stunts. There are those who believe he won't for whatever reason.

Regardless, he's the frontrunner with Warner Bros. and some talks have already taken place between Wan and the studio. As of right now, Will Beall and Kurt Johnstad are still writing separate scripts for the project. Wan will next shoot the sequel The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist, and does have some time before he would need to start work on Aquaman (which is set to be released on July 27th, 2018). Previous credits include Saw, the first two Insidious movies, and The Conjuring.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 17:49

Huh, I was just watching Death Sentence last night and thinking how much I like that guys style. Violence is not something he typically shies away from and he can make a good movie on any kind of budget. Granted I've yet to see the ridiculous Furious 7 but it's not like he's the reason the franchise is absurd. I'd be alright if Wan lands the gig.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 30 Apr 2015 - 8:20

It seems the success of the latest Fast & Furious movie has put directer James Wan at the top of quite a few lists. Deadline report that he's the man Sony want to kick-start their new Robotech franchise, and reckon he is in early talks to do just that. The site also acknowledges that Wan has a lot of offers on the table, but hear that "he and Sony are going to try and make this work."

As we knew already, one of those offers was Warner Bros' solo Aquaman movie, and The Wrap's Jeff Sneider is hearing that Wan has agreed to helm it after his next project, The Conjuring 2. If that's the case, it'll obviously be a while before cameras roll on Robotech, so it's entirely possible something will have to give here.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 15:16

James Wan Sets ‘Aquaman’ Deal

Furious 7 helmer James Wan has closed his deal to direct Aquaman, the Warner Bros film that sets former Conan The Barbarian and Game Of Thrones star Jason Momoa as the sea-dwelling superhero, the reluctant ruler of Atlantis. It brings Wan back to the studio where he made The Conjuring and is working on the sequel, at New Line. Wan was long rumored to be swimming toward this project, and it gives Warner Bros a proven hitmaker to helm another film in the DC Entertainment slate that includes the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman, Wonder Woman and the Justice League films. In this, Aquaman is caught between a surface world ravaging the sea, and the Atlanteans who are looking to lash out in revolt.
“The Aquaman film will be a major tentpole picture for us and James’s span of work has proven him able to take on any manner of project, bringing his incredible creative talent and unique voice to the material,” said Warner Bros’ Greg Silverman in an announcement.

Wan will oversee the script from Kurt Johnstad, and Charles Roven, Deborah Snyder and Zack Snyder are producing. Pic is set for release in 2018.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 11:51

Suddenly there is hope for this movie. lol! This is good news!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Sat 16 Apr 2016 - 10:11

James Wan Reveals How AQUAMAN Will Handle The Origin Story And Ties To LEAGUE
Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  29382910
James Wan seamlessly made the leap from horror movies to action blockbusters, and next up for The Conjuring and Fast 7 helmer is DC Comics adaptation Aquaman. Starring Jason Momoa as the King of Atlantis, not much is known about the character or movie as of right now, but the filmmaker has shed some light on how he picthed his take on the property to Warner Bros. in an interview with MTV News.

"A big part of it was me telling them what potential I saw in this character," Wan explained about his take on the iconic hero. "As we all know, Aquaman is somewhat the butt of the joke in the superhero world. There’s something cool about that. I love the idea of being the underdog, coming in with a take on this underdog character and completely blow people’s expectations away. Like, ’Oh, you thought he was going to be a wimpy character? No no no.’ It’s going to be so cool."

With Aquaman set to be released in 2018, the character will get first have a chance to shine in Justice League next year. Asked how that will have an impact on his current plans, Wan added: "There’s Justice League that happens before it, so I have to be respectful to that But in a lot of ways… it’s a continuation but there are origin elements as well — and that’s the story that I’m excited to tell."

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Sat 16 Apr 2016 - 12:03

You know, after BvS, I'm not hopeful. Lets just see what Suicide Squad brings us.

It'd be cool if Batman was in this a little. They fucked up on not letting him be the ones to find all the League members but maybe he can be the one to gather them all.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Sat 16 Apr 2016 - 15:55

UltimateMarvel wrote:You know, after BvS, I'm not hopeful. Lets just see what Suicide Squad brings us.

It'd be cool if Batman was in this a little. They fucked up on not letting him be the ones to find all the League members but maybe he can be the one to gather them all.

A reveal in an email is exactly as interesting as Justice League. I think they nailed it Twisted Evil
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 11:10

Rusty Cunt wrote:A reveal in an email is exactly as interesting as Justice League. I think they nailed it  Twisted Evil

lol! It was just such a let down. After the destruction of Metropolis in MOS, Bruce didn't think to look for other people with powers on his journey to destroy Superman? But young Lex, who's got a company to run and is obsessed with Superman, manages to find the time to hunt down all of them and their logos? Evil or Very Mad

He also found the Kryptonite too. They completely overlooked the greatest detective in the world in this movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 12:56

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:A reveal in an email is exactly as interesting as Justice League. I think they nailed it  Twisted Evil

lol! It was just such a let down. After the destruction of Metropolis in MOS, Bruce didn't think to look for other people with powers on his journey to destroy Superman? But young Lex, who's got a company to run and is obsessed with Superman, manages to find the time to hunt down all of them and their logos? Evil or Very Mad

He also found the Kryptonite too. They completely overlooked the greatest detective in the world in this movie.

Bruce doesn't outsource his work though cause he takes care of shit himself. Did Lex collect the others by himself? No sirs, he has people for that.

A great detective is not a great scientist, those are different things. You can't expect Bruce to know everything just cause he's rich. Your expectations seem a bit beyond realistic, even for a superhero movie.

Aquaman is the Khal of the sea. Twisted Evil

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 14:25

WyldeMan wrote:A great detective is not a great scientist, those are different things. You can't expect Bruce to know everything just cause he's rich. Your expectations seem a bit beyond realistic, even for a superhero movie.

Bruce spends less time being a billionaire playboy and more in the cave. Yes, I would have expected him to be curious about the Kryptonite ship and find the Kryptonite. I would have let this slide though because it's not that big of a deal as it was finding the JL.

WyldeMan wrote:Aquaman is the Khal of the sea. Twisted Evil

Yeah, I have a feeling we will see exactly that which would be cool.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 29 Apr 2016 - 18:48

RUMOR: James Wan May Be Next In Line To Depart The DC Films Universe
Director Seth Grahame-Smith has left The Flash. The official explanation: "creative differences."

Sources at WB tell me that this is just one part of what's going on behind the scenes at the DC movieverse. Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns were taken aback at critical and audience reaction to Batman v Superman, I'm told, and WB execs have found themselves at odds with Snyder over his vision for Justice League and the DC movieverse going forward. Of course Justice League was scheduled to start shooting mere days after BvS was released, which meant WB couldn't take any definitive action - like removing Snyder or delaying the movie to make changes - without poisoning the box office for BvS. The result? Lots of fights between Snyder and the WB execs, and lots of pressure from Burbank on Snyder, who is shooting in London.

I'm not sure what the exact nature of the creative differences on The Flash are, but I'm being told that this may not be the only movie impacted by the aftermath of BvS. According to multiple, reliable sources James Wan is feeling a tremendous amount of trepidation about Aquaman. It's important to remember two things - Fast 7 was a very difficult process for him, even without Paul Walker's tragic death, and James Wan doesn't really need Aquaman. With The Conjuring 2 and Lights Out (which he produced), Wan will be owning WB's summer slate, bringing in a lot of money with movies that cost a fraction of AquamanAquaman needs Wan, and right now Wan is trying to decide if he needs that hassle.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out. Wan has the upper hand on Aquaman, so maybe he'll be able to make that work in his favor. I keep hearing that it could be delayed in an attempt to get the film right, but who knows. Justice League is going to be Justice League, no matter how hard the studio rides Snyder. As for the rest of the slate - Suicide Squad, the weird side movie, looks like it's the hail mary pass for the DC Movieverse, at least until guaranteed winner The Batman gets here.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Fri 29 Apr 2016 - 19:02

DC is just struggling right now after BvS. Probably taking a whole new approach.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 29 Apr 2016 - 20:30

UltimateMarvel wrote:DC is just struggling right now after BvS. Probably taking a whole new approach.

Overreacting is more like it. Suicide Squad be a huge success and so will Wonder Woman.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Sat 30 Apr 2016 - 13:02

WyldeMan wrote:Overreacting is more like it. Suicide Squad be a huge success and so will Wonder Woman.

Suicide Squad is not really a movie with heroes. Batman is the only one in it. Even if it does well, that doesn't mean the others will.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Fri 22 Jul 2016 - 14:39

‘Aquaman’ Lands New Writer as Original Script Gets Scrapped
As the DC Extended Universe continues to take shape, plans are being formalized for the eventual Aquaman movie. Development on the picture began some time ago, as director Zack Snyder cast Jason Momoa as the sea-faring superhero back in 2014 for a cameo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Warner Bros. subsequently hired The Conjuring and Furious 7 helmer James Wan to direct, and in an effort to get things moving as quickly as possible, set about enacting a somewhat controversial new screenwriting trend called “dual tracking.” The idea is that multiple scripts for the same project are written at once, and then you pull the best parts out of each to craft the final screenplay.

Will Beall, who penned Gangster Squad and a very early draft of Justice League, was set on one script while Kurt Johnstad (300: Rise of an Empire) worked on another. And when Wan signed on to direct, his Conjuring 2 scribe David Leslie Johnson came onboard to pen a third script.

However, in the wake of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’s disappointing reception and the subsequent adjustments made by Warner Bros., it now appears that the Aquaman movie went through a bit of retooling and is now moving forward with just one screenwriter. Per THR, the development tracks for Aquaman were recently scrapped as Wan and newly installed DC Films head Geoff Johns got together to focus on getting the story for the Aquaman movie in top shape. Now that the story is finalized, Beall is being brought back to write the script, this time as the project’s only writer.

It’s been a curious development process thus far, and certainly one could see Warner Bros. getting a bit ahead of itself in trying to launch its interconnected DC Extended Universe. However, it’s nice to see the studio eager to make the best film possible, even when that means scrapping whatever work was already put into it. Johns is now one of the main architects of this DC Extended Universe as he was recently set to lead the DC Films unit alongside WB executive vice-president Jon Berg. Indeed, Johns is credited as co-writer on next year’s Wonder Woman and is co-writing Ben Affleck’s standalone Batman movie, so it certainly seems like he’ll have a heavy hand in crafting the DC films going forward.

So far, Momoa and Amber Heard as Mera are the only cast members set for Aquaman, although Willem Dafoe is expected to play some sort of Aquaman-connected character in the upcoming Justice League, so it’s possible he’ll be a part of this standalone film as well. With a July 27, 2018 release date set, I expect development on the script will continue through the end of the year with filming on Aquaman getting underway sometime in 2017.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 13:23

‘Aquaman’ Villain Revealed
Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Black-11
When Jason Momoa suits up as “Aquaman” for his standalone film, he will face off against one of the seafaring superhero’s greatest foes.

TheWrap has exclusively learned the bad guy of the movie will be Aquaman’s deadliest and most-famous opponent — Black Manta. “Aquaman” diehards should go nuts for the film’s adherence to DC lore — “Aquaman” first introduced the villain in 1967. In DC’s “New 52” reboot, Black Manta is a man in a suit with no innate super powers.

Black Manta (pictured above) has had several distinct origin stories over the years. In the latest version, Aquaman killed his father in retaliation for a murder committed by the young Black Manta. So begins Black Manta’s quest for revenge.

The character has spent some time in Belle Reve prison, during which Amanda Waller tried to get him to join Suicide Squad. Interestingly, fans floated a now-disproven rumor last year that Common would play Black Manta in “Suicide Squad.”

Jason Momoa will next be seen as “Aquaman” in 2017’s “Justice League” along with fellow Atlanteans Mera (Amber Heard) and Vulko (Willem Dafoe). “Gangster Squad” screenwriter Will Beal is writing the screenplay based off a treament by Geoff  Johns and James Wan. Wan is directing the “Aquaman” film, which is slated for release on July 27th, 2018.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 15:31

Nice! I love it. I don't know much about Aquaman's foes but this is one that I recognized because of Young Justice.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 18:45

UltimateMarvel wrote:Nice! I love it. I don't know much about Aquaman's foes but this is one that I recognized because of Young Justice.

I'm very curious if they'll even bother casting a name actor since he's under a big ass helmet most of the time.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 19:00

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Nice! I love it. I don't know much about Aquaman's foes but this is one that I recognized because of Young Justice.

I'm very curious if they'll even bother casting a name actor since he's under a big ass helmet most of the time.

I don't know who would be a good fit for this, someone who needs a big break. It's a black character, right? I guess that could change though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 22:41

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

I don't know who would be a good fit for this, someone who needs a big break. It's a black character, right? I guess that could change though.

From what I can remember I think he was only black in the cartoon because they made him Aqualad's father right? In the comics he was sometimes portrayed as AC's half-brother who wanted the Kingdom for himself and other times a sailor lost at sea who was accidentally ignored by Aquaman and then wanted to become Master to the Sea because why not? It really depends on which direction they take him but Black Manta's race probably doesn't matter too much because I can't remember him hanging around without his helmet. I think they should get a great voice actor for the role.

Idris Elba would have been a great Black Manta but he's owned by Marvel for several more years still.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 8:32

Patrick Wilson has just been cast as AC's half-brother Orm aka Ocean Master. Now that is one solid addition, Patrick is always best with darker material.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 9:25

WyldeMan wrote:Patrick Wilson has just been cast as AC's half-brother Orm aka Ocean Master. Now that is one solid addition, Patrick is always best with darker material.

Good for him.

Get that DCU money Patrick!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 9:36

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Patrick Wilson has just been cast as AC's half-brother Orm aka Ocean Master. Now that is one solid addition, Patrick is always best with darker material.

Good for him.

His only other comic book role was in Watchmen, right?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 9:57

Wow! Definitely a nice addition. He should have been in a super hero movie a long time ago, besides Watchman of course.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 12:36

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:

Good for him.

His only other comic book role was in Watchmen, right?

Yes.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Tue 31 Jan 2017 - 16:33

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II is Black Manta
Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Gettyi11
The Get Down actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II has landed the role of villain Black Manta in Warner Bros upcoming film Aquaman, which stars Jason Momoa as the title character, as known as Arthur Curry, king of Atlantis. James Wan is directing the DC superhero pic that also stars Amber Heard as Mera, Queen of Atlantis and Patrick Wilson Aquaman’s supervillain half brother ORM.

Momoa’s Aquaman made a quick cameo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and will re-join the team in the Zack Snyder-directed follow-up Justice League. WB has slated the stand-alone film for an October 5, 2018 release.

Mateen’s slate of upcoming projects include Paramount’s Baywatch re-imaging, Fox’s musical biopic The Greatest Showman On Earth, and Sidney Hall.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Tue 31 Jan 2017 - 18:32

I've only seen him in that recent trailer for Baywatch but I think he can pull it off.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:19

Considering DC's track record, this casting announcement should be followed by an announcement of a script or director change
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 6:44

Tyger wrote:Considering DC's track record, this casting announcement should be followed by an announcement of a script or director change

Seems par for the course.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 18 May 2017 - 16:24

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Aquama10

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  Justic10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu Thu 18 May 2017 - 17:08

Ummmmm..

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan Thu 18 May 2017 - 19:02

ForeverBlu wrote:Ummmmm..

The hottest adult film of the summer. Twisted Evil
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel Thu 18 May 2017 - 21:02

Aquaman ($1.1 Billion Worldwide Box Office)  200

Amber has never looked better!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next