BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount)

3 posters

Go down

Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount) Empty Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount)

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2024, 2:26 pm

Transformers-G.I. Joe Crossover Movie Made Official By Paramount
Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount) Rise-o10
We knew this was coming as indicated in the coda of last summer’s Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, but the G.I. Joe team and Transformers are getting together for a new feature film at Paramount.

The idea is based on a storyline played out for the Hasbro brands in their 1980s Marvel-published comics. That coda from Rise of the Beasts see that Transformers‘ hero played by Anthony Ramos getting approached in a secret bunker by a member of the Michael Kelly.

Steven Spielberg is executive producing the new film. No filmmaker attached yet, despite the idea being hatched by filmmaker Steven Caple Jr. in Rise of the Beasts.

Caple Jr said he was in talks for another Transformers movie after the success of Rise of the Beasts at the B.O. which made close to $439M worldwide more than Disney/Lucasfilm’s franchise finale last summer, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny which only did north of $383M.

Transformers producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura is returning along with Mark Vahradian, Michael Bay, Tom DeSanto & Don Murphy.

Di Bonaventura’s production deal at the Melrose Lot was re-upped, per Paramount Pictures CEO Brian Robbins, who made the announcement on Thursday during the studio’s presentation at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.

Source: Deadline

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount) Empty Re: Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount)

Post by Rusty 4/11/2024, 4:42 pm

Go Joe!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount) Empty Re: Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount)

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2024, 4:52 pm

Rusty wrote:Go Joe!

Transformers G.I. Joe Crossover (@ Paramount) 4d385212-8728-4bb0-b944-f8132218e15a_text

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/11/2024, 6:07 pm

Looking at your avatar, how long have you been waiting to say that Russ? Laughing
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 4/11/2024, 7:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Looking at your avatar, how long have you been waiting to say that Russ? Laughing

haha. I didn't get enough Adrianne Palicki as Lady Jaye. I needed more.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down