BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025)

2 posters

Go down

Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025) Empty Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025)

Post by WyldeMan 4/10/2024, 5:51 pm

‘Five Nights At Freddy’s Sequel Coming In Fall 2025 – CinemaCon
Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025) 5769_d10
Following the global success of Five Nights at Freddy’s last fall, Universal and Blumhouse are headed back to the pizzeria. Sequel Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 is in the works for release in Fall 2025, Universal President of Domestic Theatrical Distribution, Jim Orr, announced during the studio’s CinemaCon presentation this afternoon in Las Vegas.

The first film based on the wildly popular video game launched domestically day-and-date in cinemas and on Peacock on October 27. It went theatrical only overseas and grossed over $291M worldwide. The movie was also the most watched title ever in a weekend on Peacock; an anomaly given Freddy’s fans yearning to see the pic on the big screen. That doesn’t happen often with theatrical day-and-date streaming movies.

No word if part two here is also day and date on Peacock.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025) Empty Re: Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025)

Post by UltimateMarvel 4/11/2024, 5:50 pm

Did anyone even watch the first one? I thought about watching it but never got to it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025) Empty Re: Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 (Fall 2025)

Post by WyldeMan 4/11/2024, 9:04 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Did anyone even watch the first one? I thought about watching it but never got to it.

I watched it on Peacock. It was a much less graphic Willy's Wonderland. 

I never played the game and went in blind so I had no expectations but a child murderer and ghost kids was not at all what I thought the movie was going to be about.  

The cast was good though and I enjoy watching Matthew Lillard get weird.

Freddy's had a pretty successful launch so I'm not surprised they're quickly moving forward on the sequel.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down