BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 2/22/2024, 8:22 am

The Spiderwick Chronicles: Christian Slater Is Hungry to Consume Humans in First Trailer for TV Adaptation

Christian Slater’s Dr. Dorian Brauer aka the villainous ogre Mulgarath is positively “starving” for, well, humans in a first teaser trailer for The Spiderwick Chronicles, which will premiere all eight episodes Friday, April 19 on Roku.

Based on the series of children’s books by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black, The Spiderwick Chronicles “follows the coming-of-age story of the Grace Family as they move from New York to Michigan and into their family’s ancestral home,” according to the official logline. “Upon arrival, the family not only uncovers mysteries hidden inside their great grandfather’s Spiderwick Estate, but also discovers a secret, fantastical world around them.”

In addition to Slater, the cast consists of Parenthood vet Joy Bryant as Helen Grace, Noah Cottrell (Punky Brewster) as Simon, Lyon Daniels (Patriot) as Jared, Mychala Lee (Truth Be Told) as Mallory, Hunter Dillon (Holly Hobbie) as Hatcher, Alyvia Alyn Lind (The Young & The Restless) as Calliope, and Jack Dylan Grazer (Shazam! Fury of the Gods) as the voice of Thimbletack.

The Spiderwick Chronicles was originally developed for Disney+, but last August the streamer announced that it would not moving forward with this live-action adaptation, which had already completed filming. The episodes were then shopped by Paramount Television Studios and 20th Television, and Roku stepped up to claim the castoff in October.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/22/2024, 12:44 pm

The effects of that long ass strike are seriously being felt during this latest Pilot season with only three shows being cast up instead of over 100 and the "hottest" pilot of the week being cast up is Suits: LA, an unrelated spin-off which will feature no original Suits actors and is set to star and I'm not making this shit up, Stephen Amell and Josh McDermitt. That's right folks Arrow and TWD's Eugene are gonna suit up to fight other suits in court.

Amell is a charisma vacuum who tries to get by on either his smile or his incessant need to deliver nearly all dialogue in a near whisper but very clear, slow enunciation while making his intense face. I can't wait to see him take that talent to a courtroom. Razz Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2024, 7:36 am

Yesterday was 55 degrees, today I woke up to a snow storm.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2024, 8:20 am

Another Taran Tactical special. Looks like Austin Butler is gettin ready for Heat 2. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/4/2024, 5:53 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Yesterday was 55 degrees, today I woke up to a snow storm.

The weather's been wild over there. The Sierras in Cali got hit with a massive snowstorm, whilst half of Texas is on fire.

WyldeMan wrote:
Another Taran Tactical special. Looks like Austin Butler is gettin ready for Heat 2. Cool

That would be good.

I've still only seen Adam Driver's name attached.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/4/2024, 6:06 pm

Rusty wrote:

The weather's been wild over there. The Sierras in Cali got hit with a massive snowstorm, whilst half of Texas is on fire.

The temp jumped back into the 50's and all of the snow completely melted same day.  Cool

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

That would be good.

I've still only seen Adam Driver's name attached.

I haven't seen anything official but last I read along with Driver, Mann wanted Butler for Kilmer's Chris Shiherlis role and that feels perfect casting to me.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2024, 3:40 pm

I forgot that before Austin Butler can film Heat 2 he's next filming "City on Fire" based on the first book of a Don Winslow crime trilogy and very likely what he's training for in that clip though the weapons skills will obviously carry over for any number of other roles. However, with that said I can't help but notice that Butler just so happens to be training with what appears to be the same Colt Model 733 short-barreled carbine that Val Kilmer used in the original Heat.

Right now he's got Dune Part 2 at the top of the charts while simultaneously new weekly episodes of Masters of the Air on Apple+ and he still got The Bikeriders coming out in June.

After those, Butler's filming Ari Aster's "Eddington", a neo-western with Joaquin Phoenix and then he's possibly seguing into Heat 2. 

That's already shaping up to be pretty monumental 2024 for the guy and we're barely into the third month and those are just the projects that I know about.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/5/2024, 10:13 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The effects of that long ass strike are seriously being felt during this latest Pilot season with only three shows being cast up instead of over 100 and the "hottest" pilot of the week being cast up is Suits: LA, an unrelated spin-off which will feature no original Suits actors and is set to star and I'm not making this shit up, Stephen Amell and Josh McDermitt. That's right folks Arrow and TWD's Eugene are gonna suit up to fight other suits in court.

Amell is a charisma vacuum who tries to get by on either his smile or his incessant need to deliver nearly all dialogue in a near whisper but very clear, slow enunciation while making his intense face. I can't wait to see him take that talent to a courtroom. Razz Razz

This sounds so bad! I already know it's not going to be nowhere near what Suits was.

The weather has been very strange here too. It's been high 60's and low 70's the last 3 days.

WyldeMan wrote:

Heat 2? Are they shooting them back to back?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/5/2024, 10:42 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Heat 2? Are they shooting them back to back?

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 9 Giphy

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/6/2024, 1:18 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Heat 2? Are they shooting them back to back?

Never change Abe. Never change. Cool
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/6/2024, 11:55 am

I thought they were remaking Heat and assumed they were currently filming the first one, my mistake. Laughing
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/7/2024, 6:47 am

Netflix Enters Boxing Ring; Streamer Sets Live Fight Between Mike Tyson & Jake Paul
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 9 82163411
Netflix’s move into live sports continues. The streamer is weighing in to the boxing arena with a fight between heavyweight legend Mike Tyson and upstart Jake Paul.

The streamer will air the fight, which takes place at the Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, on Saturday July 20.

It is the company’s latest foray into the live sports field, which launched with golf tournament The Netflix Cup and continued with tennis tournament The Netflix Slam, featuring a match between Rafael Nadal and Carlos Alcaraz, earlier this month.

There have been reports over the last six months that Netflix was eyeing boxing as one of its next routes into sports. Boxing has previously tended to be pay-per-view but there will be no additional cost for the fight on Netflix.

Paul started his boxing career in 2018 with a fight against Deji Olatunji and his professional debut was in 2020 against AnEsonGib. Over his ten professional fights, against the likes of Ryan Bourland, Andre August and Nate Diaz, he has won nine and lost only once, via a split decision against Tommy Fury.

The fight is organized by Most Valuable Promotions (MVP), which was set up by Paul and Nakisa Bidarian.

Tyson, meanwhile is the former undisputed world heavyweight champion and one of the most legendary boxers in the world with a 50-6 winning record. His last professional fight was in 2005 against Kevin McBride and he fought Roy Jones Jr. in an exhibition match in 2020.

Tyson has previously spoken highly of Paul and his move into boxing, having previously started his career posting social media videos on Vine and starring in Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark.

“He did more for boxing than some of the champions did,” Tyson said in the Untold: Jake Paul the Problem Child documentary. “We got to keep this guy bright because he’s going to save boxing – as long as he continues to fight. He got the light, you know what I mean? He’s touched. He got the light.”

Untold: Jake Paul the Problem Child was a Netflix original documentary and one of a number of boxing projects on the service including reality series At Home with the Furys.

“I’m very much looking forward to stepping into the ring with Jake Paul at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas,” said Mike Tyson. “He’s grown significantly as a boxer over the years, so it will be a lot of fun to see what the will and ambition of a ‘kid’ can do with the experience and aptitude of a GOAT.  It’s a full circle moment that will be beyond thrilling to watch; as I started him on his boxing journey on the undercard of my fight with Roy Jones and now I plan to finish him.”

“It’s crazy to think that in my second pro fight, I went viral for knocking out Nate Robinson on Mike Tyson’s undercard. Now, less than four years later, I’m stepping up to face Tyson myself to see if I have what it takes to beat one of boxing’s most notorious fighters and biggest icons,” added Jake Paul.

“Within just two and a half years of founding MVP, we’re about to produce the biggest fight in history, a fight in the biggest NFL stadium in the US, broadcast live, on the biggest streaming platform in the world – a testament to all we’ve accomplished in such a short amount of time. Whether you’re tuning in on Netflix or showing out in person, whether you’re team Paul or team Tyson, or whether you’re a lifelong boxing fan or watching your first fight, you’re not going to want to miss this event. I could not be more excited to make this amazing fight available to all Netflix subscribers alongside the hardest hitter of all time, Mike Tyson, on Saturday, July 20. My sights are set on becoming a world champion, and now I have a chance to prove myself against the greatest heavyweight champion ever, the baddest man on the planet and the most dangerous boxer of all time. This will be the fight of a lifetime,” he added.

“Mike Tyson is one of the biggest icons in boxing history and Jake Paul is one of the biggest disruptors in boxing history,” said Gabe Spitzer, VP, Nonfiction Sports, Netflix. “Saturday, July 20 will be pure drama in the ring in Texas. We are thrilled to partner with Most Valuable Promotions for this historic event and we can’t wait for these two to face off for fans all across the world on Netflix.”

Mike Tyson was represented by Andrew Ruf at Paradigm and Most Valuable Promotions and Jake Paul are repped by Michael B. Abramson of Solomon Ward.
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 9 16560310

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/7/2024, 7:34 pm

The Joe Rogan Experience is back on YouTube in it's full glory. Now I can cancel my Spotify membership.

One of his first is with Zack Snyder. Not sure how much DCU content is in it, but I thought someone might be interested.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/10/2024, 2:20 pm

Pretty sure Mike is gonna win that fight. That said, I can't stand those Paul brothers.

Zack did talk about DC and explains why he took a different approach with the characters in his universe.

I don't remember if we talked about this, but he also talks about his daughter that killed herself.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/10/2024, 3:16 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Pretty sure Mike is gonna win that fight. That said, I can't stand those Paul brothers.

Zack did talk about DC and explains why he took a different approach with the characters in his universe.

I don't remember if we talked about this, but he also talks about his daughter that killed herself.

The Paul Brothers are the billboard children of the toxic frat bro culture that's got everybody hyped on cancel culture. I've never heard Logan speak without imagining punching him in the head until it or my hand broke. It will probably just go to the judges anyways. Mike's gotten slow and old and Jake only fights retirees.

I'm not going to sit through the combo of Rogan and Snyder but did Snyder promise four hours cuts for every chapter of Rebel Moon? If he isn't talking about his daughter's suicide or his director's cuts, its how happy he is for DC that they've moved on from him because he's got nothing else. Booooooo Boooooo Boooooo uuuuurrrns!!!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/11/2024, 10:47 am

WyldeMan wrote:The Paul Brothers are the billboard children of the toxic frat bro culture that's got everybody hyped on cancel culture. I've never heard Logan speak without imagining punching him in the head until it or my hand broke. It will probably just go to the judges anyways. Mike's gotten slow and old and Jake only fights retirees.

I've heard that Jake fights retirees too, just when you think these guys couldn't get any lower. And they get paid millions for these too. I will never understand how they became rich and famous for being the dumbest influencers of all time and people still watch, they keep failing upwards.

I don't know if you heard about all the drama about Logan and Nina Agdal. Dillan Danis almost destroyed his marriage and I'm surprised they're not divorced yet, it was hilarious. Nina has been with so many guys, she definitely had a slut phase.

WyldeMan wrote:I'm not going to sit through the combo of Rogan and Snyder but did Snyder promise four hours cuts for every chapter of Rebel Moon? If he isn't talking about his daughter's suicide or his director's cuts, its how happy he is for DC that they've moved on from him because he's got nothing else. Booooooo Boooooo Boooooo uuuuurrrns!!!!!

I didn't watch the whole thing but there will be a 6 hour DC. Laughing
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/11/2024, 7:21 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I've heard that Jake fights retirees too, just when you think these guys couldn't get any lower. And they get paid millions for these too. I will never understand how they became rich and famous for being the dumbest influencers of all time and people still watch, they keep failing upwards.

I'll take Jake seriously when he fights a top talent still in their prime. Til then, he ain't shit and everybody knows it.

UltimateMarvel wrote:I don't know if you heard about all the drama about Logan and Nina Agdal. Dillan Danis almost destroyed his marriage and I'm surprised they're not divorced yet, it was hilarious. Nina has been with so many guys, she definitely had a slut phase.

Nina Agdal got passed around Hollywood like a joint. You can't turn a ho into a housewife and then get pissed when reality comes knocking. 

For fucks sake, Logan didn't even marry her until long after Dicaprio spent a full year wrecking her in her prime. Then the bitch gets mad when a professional fighter brings it up before their fight.   Razz

UltimateMarvel wrote:I didn't watch the whole thing but there will be a 6 hour DC. Laughing

Snyder is a such a one trick pony. Recently he was even talking about his desire to shoot more footage for another Sucker Punch DC.

Try making a competent film the first time around that doesn't require a DC to be understood just once, I fuckin dare you Snyder.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/12/2024, 10:53 am

Sup, suckas! Got a lot to catch up on!

Busy season is coming to a close. Auditors can go get fucked and then I have a presentation to “financial leadership” tomorrow. I’ll be presenting financial results to finance managers who have no idea what is going on in their own areas. What finances are they even managing?

One asshole asked me why something was not recorded in August 2023. Motherfucker, that was six months ago and 2023 is closed. The fuck you want me to do about it? Jesus man.

Also saw Wylde’s comment about Zack Snyder. That is my complaint about his work. He is really good at making beautiful effects and perspectives but he is shit at telling an actual coherent story. But it is okay as he is still rich as hell.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2024, 6:35 pm

joey con carne wrote:Sup, suckas! Got a lot to catch up on!

Busy season is coming to a close. Auditors can go get fucked and then I have a presentation to “financial leadership” tomorrow. I’ll be presenting financial results to finance managers who have no idea what is going on in their own areas. What finances are they even managing?

One asshole asked me why something was not recorded in August 2023. Motherfucker, that was six months ago and 2023 is closed. The fuck you want me to do about it? Jesus man.

Also saw Wylde’s comment about Zack Snyder. That is my complaint about his work. He is really good at making beautiful effects and perspectives but he is shit at telling an actual coherent story. But it is okay as he is still rich as hell.

Too bad you couldn't tell that jackass that the reason you didn't record August 2023 was because you spent that whole month recording videos with his wife for her OnlyFans.  Cool

Snyder is the poor man's Michael Bay all style no substance and that dude totally sucks too. Unfortunately it doesn't take any talent to make a lot of money, you just need bright flashy colors to attract the mindless like fish to a lure.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/12/2024, 10:09 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Nina Agdal got passed around Hollywood like a joint. You can't turn a ho into a housewife and then get pissed when reality comes knocking. 

For fucks sake, Logan didn't even marry her until long after Dicaprio spent a full year wrecking her in her prime. Then the bitch gets mad when a professional fighter brings it up before their fight.   Razz

Damn! I didn't know she was with Leo too.

She got mad? lol It's embarrassing sure but it's not like he was lying.

joey con carne wrote:Sup, suckas! Got a lot to catch up on!

Sup Joey! Good luck on the presentation! You still working from home or did they force you guys to come back too?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2024, 11:06 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I didn't know she was with Leo too.

She got mad? lol It's embarrassing sure but it's not like he was lying.

Leo has worked his way through every model from the age of 22-27 for decades now, and every single one of them knows he will never marry them and they all still sign on for the same deal knowing they've got an expiration date with absolutely no shot at a ring. Essentially, they're just Leo's sugar babies.

When I said bitch I meant Logan not Nina. He was all kinds of upset but I don't remember her saying anything cause she knew it was all true.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2024, 8:53 am

Another remake from our childhood classics...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2024, 10:16 am

So the royals are doing a modern day remake of Weekend at Bernie's with Kate Middleton?

Daaaamn. Those Limeys are some crazy mother fuckers.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/13/2024, 2:20 pm

Olivia Munn Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Details Double Mastectomy
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 9 Gettyi57
Olivia Munn is opening up about a breast cancer journey that began more than one year ago.

The 43-year-old Daily Show correspondent-turned-Newsroom-actress took to Instagram on Wednesday to reveal that she underwent a double mastectomy last year after being diagnosed with breast cancer.

“In the past ten months I have had four surgeries, so many days spent in bed I can’t even count and have learned more about cancer, cancer treatment and hormones than I ever could have imagined,” she wrote. “Surprisingly, I’ve only cried twice. I guess I haven’t felt like there was time to cry. My focus narrowed and I tabled any emotions that I felt would interfere with my ability to stay clearheaded.”

One of those surgeries, Munn shared, included a double mastectomy.

“I’m lucky,” she shared. “We caught it with enough time that I had options… I want the same for any woman who might have to face this one day. Ask your doctor to calculate your Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Score… If the number is greater than 20%, you need annual mammograms and breast MRIs starting at age 30.

“I’m so thankful to my friends and family for loving me through this,” she continued. “I’m so thankful to John [Mulaney] for the nights he spent researching what every operation and medication meant and what side effects and recovery I could expect. For being there before I went into each surgery and being there when I woke up, always placing framed photos of our little boy Malcolm so it would be the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/13/2024, 5:08 pm

Sad to hear about Munn. I'm glad they caught it in time and she recovers quickly.

WyldeMan wrote:When I said bitch I meant Logan not Nina. He was all kinds of upset but I don't remember her saying anything cause she knew it was all true.

Logan was definitely mad even though he pretended he wasn't. To be fair, no man can take that level of disrespect and be ok with it.

WyldeMan wrote:
Another remake from our childhood classics...

I think you know what I'm going to say. Don't make me say it....... Embarassed

WyldeMan wrote:So the royals are doing a modern day remake of Weekend at Bernie's with Kate Middleton?

I heard she hasn't been seen lately and that the photos were photocopied. What is going on?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/14/2024, 5:21 am

Holy crap they are really remaking Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead? Blech

As I read through the posts I realize I have no idea what is happening. I mean I never even heard of Nina Agdal before. Perhaps it is good to be clueless sometimes? LOL

I am still remote. As of now there is no plan to change that. My office in 2020 was completely dismantled and given to other groups who work in office like certain IT people.

If I was to go back they need to spend a ton of money constructing an office space. The good thing is our team has consistently delivered and even enhanced processes so the CFO and Controller both say there is no talk at all to change things. They dont want to harm morale.

Doesn’t mean things won’t change in the future, though.

I definitely don’t miss the 2.5 to 3 hour daily commute. The few times we had team days in Manhattan have really made me realize how lucky I am and I definitely don’t take it for granted. Five second commute every day is nice.

Edit: Oh god I just got a calendar invite for tomorrow morning 10:30am to speak with the auditors. Leave me aloooooooooone.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/14/2024, 6:54 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:So the royals are doing a modern day remake of Weekend at Bernie's with Kate Middleton?

I heard she hasn't been seen lately and that the photos were photocopied. What is going on?

Nobody knows, she hasn't been seen in a year and half since she had "abdominal surgery" and apparently not even her three children are being told the truth about her condition because she's "too frail". Which is why a lot of people seem to think she's probably been dying for quite sometime. It wouldn't be hard for her to make a video or to appear in public if she were ok but with each passing day the stories just get stranger and her absence continues to go noticed.

After a very clearly photoshopped picture was uploaded days ago by Catherine was exposed, she simply said she was just "experimenting with Photoshop" and why not choose a family photo of Kate and her children to play around with when the world wants to know what happened to her and has been waiting for proof of life. 

Experts now say at least SIXTEEN different manipulations were made to the family photo. But yeah, that's not weird at all. Kate's totally fine.

joey con carne wrote:Holy crap they are really remaking Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead? Blech

Don't Tell Mom is not one of those 90's classics that has a passionate cult following, it's just an odd choice and won't make any careers or money. Projects like that make me believe money laundering is much more prevalent in movie making than we are willing to recognize.

joey con carne wrote:As I read through the posts I realize I have no idea what is happening. I mean I never even heard of Nina Agdal before. Perhaps it is good to be clueless sometimes? LOL

Nina's nothing special IMO just one of the many many many models that Leo sugar babied over the past thirty years. Her window of relevance opened and closed years ago.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/15/2024, 1:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Nobody knows, she hasn't been seen in a year and half since she had "abdominal surgery" and apparently not even her three children are being told the truth about her condition because she's "too frail". Which is why a lot of people seem to think she's probably been dying for quite sometime. It wouldn't be hard for her to make a video or to appear in public if she were ok but with each passing day the stories just get stranger and her absence continues to go noticed.

After a very clearly photoshopped picture was uploaded days ago by Catherine was exposed, she simply said she was just "experimenting with Photoshop" and why not choose a family photo of Kate and her children to play around with when the world wants to know what happened to her and has been waiting for proof of life. 

Experts now say at least SIXTEEN different manipulations were made to the family photo. But yeah, that's not weird at all. Kate's totally fine.

Damn! A year and a half, I thought it was only a couple of months. That is very strange. Why is there always a conspiracy with the women marrying the royal family?

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Holy crap they are really remaking Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead? Blech

Don't Tell Mom is not one of those 90's classics that has a passionate cult following, it's just an odd choice and won't make any careers or money. Projects like that make me believe money laundering is much more prevalent in movie making than we are willing to recognize.

I have no idea what that was so thank you good sir! Cool
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/15/2024, 3:15 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! A year and a half, I thought it was only a couple of months. That is very strange. Why is there always a conspiracy with the women marrying the royal family?making than we are willing to recognize.

Noope, Kate hasn't been seen in long long time. 

As for the conspiracies, it probably has something to do with the English Royals being up to seriously shady shit for the entire history of the throne. It's always affairs and early death with those limey fucks.

UltimateMarvel wrote:I have no idea what that was so thank you good sir! Cool

I never cease to be amazed that you're an actual real person who has apparently lived in the same world as me during the exact same time period but yet you managed to never see/hear about a single movie during your entire childhood even though you're apparently NOT a Bubble Boy like Jake Gyllenhaal who was never allowed to watch anything new. I never stop being amazed.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/15/2024, 4:02 pm

Whoa! I also thought Kate Middleton was just away from the public eye for a couple of months. In fact, I thought it was even less than that. Has it really been for more than a year? I thought she was present for Chuck’s coronation.

I never really understood all the fascination and celebration of the royal family. Kind of like sports to me. “We won the Superbowl! You suck!” Oh, cool. How much bonus did you get for winning? Couple million? Oh, zero, because you’re not a part of the team. Got it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/15/2024, 4:09 pm

joey con carne wrote:Whoa! I also thought Kate Middleton was just away from the public eye for a couple of months. In fact, I thought it was even less than that. Has it really been for more than a year? I thought she was present for Chuck’s coronation.

I never really understood all the fascination and celebration of the royal family. Kind of like sports to me. “We won the Superbowl! You suck!” Oh, cool. How much bonus did you get for winning? Couple million? Oh, zero, because you’re not a part of the team. Got it.

Apparently Kate was last seen on Christmas, I don't follow the royals so I didn't see her at Charles's coronation but I'd read in multiple articles that it'd been a year and half since her last public appearance. Guess I just wasn't paying enough attention.

I know plenty about the History of the English throne because they're such savage fucks responsible for so much hypocrisy and death and I've read plenty of books on them but as for the modern family, no I don't follow them and don't really know anything beyond the major headlines. I've never watched a royal wedding or coronation. Those stuffy Limey's bore the ever loving shit out of me but this latest conspiracy amuses me, so for the first time ever I decided to talk about the royals and my info was all wrong. Razz

The tribalism of sports teams never ceases to amuse me. Everybody goin ape shit for their local team pride made entirely of out of state players getting paid hundreds of millions of dollars for playing a game 16 times a year....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/15/2024, 7:38 pm

Moviegoer Arrested After Lewd Sexual Behavior During ‘Love Lies Bleeding’ Screening in Detroit
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 9 L5xljh10
A moviegoer at MJR Southgate Cinema in suburban Detroit was arrested for allegedly engaging in lewd behavior during a screening of the new Kristen Stewart film “Love Lies Bleeding.”

The Southgate Police Department confirmed to Variety that a patron was arrested after a Thursday night screening of the noir-ish thriller and is still in police custody as of Friday morning. He has not yet been arraigned and no charges have been brought forth. “Love Lies Bleeding” is a sexually charged film about a pair of lesbian lovers that is set in the world of bodybuilding.

A manager at MJR Southgate also confirmed to Variety that there was an ongoing investigation into the incident.

A NSFW photo of a man asleep in a reclining movie theater chair with his penis exposed was posted by Twitter / X user @UglyXKorean, who captioned the image, “Went to go see ‘Love Lies Bleeding’ and this drunk guy jacked himself off to sleep.” On the table next to the chair were several items, including two small bottles of liquor, a pack of cigarettes and his ticket.

@UglyXKorean also posted a picture of police walking through the lobby of the theater.

In the replies, @UglyXKorean confirmed the theater location and, when asked about the fate of the moviegoer, wrote that the police “arrested him. He was sitting in the back of the car when I left.”

“Love Lies Bleeding” debuted at this year’s Sundance Film Festival to strong buzz. Variety critic Owen Gleiberman wrote in his review that the feature “turns wild and garish, and you may think the film is losing control, yet [director] Rose Glass is fiercely in control of what she’s doing. She’s made a midnight noir that shoots over the top of our expectations but lands where it should, at a place where even valorous people have to go to extremes.”

Additional reporting by Jordan Moreau.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 3/16/2024, 8:43 am

Reading that reminds me of Waiting… where Danielle is saying how Radimus keeps trying to get her to jerk him off with one time in a movie theater.

“What do you want? It was a dull movie.”
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/16/2024, 9:33 am

joey con carne wrote:Reading that reminds me of Waiting… where Danielle is saying how Radimus keeps trying to get her to jerk him off with one time in a movie theater.

“What do you want? It was a dull movie.”

Not to make excuses for the guy who PeeWee'd himself at his local movie theater but the part about this situation that I keep thinking about is who really looks worse in this situation; the drunk dude who jerked himself off in public theater watching a lesbian movie or the stone cold sober dude who decided to photograph an unconscious drunk man's dick and then post it all over the internet to globally shame him for it?

At least the drunk dude was drunk, what's the sober perverts excuse? I hope drunk pervert sues sober pervert.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/16/2024, 10:48 am

WyldeMan wrote:I never cease to be amazed that you're an actual real person who has apparently lived in the same world as me during the exact same time period but yet you managed to never see/hear about a single movie during your entire childhood even though you're apparently NOT a Bubble Boy like Jake Gyllenhaal who was never allowed to watch anything new. I never stop being amazed.

I had strict parents, man. What do you want from me? Laughing For example, I could only play video games in the summer when school was out. They would hide my PS1/PS2 the entire year and it was like that until freshman in high school. Very limited access to movies too. Lets not bring up childhood trauma. Sad

No, I had a good childhood though. I just played basketball and soccer outside with friends and occasionally video games at their place. I think not having it growing up is why I'm into movies and shit now. It is what it is.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/16/2024, 10:57 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I had strict parents, man. What do you want from me? Laughing For example, I could only play video games in the summer when school was out. They would hide my PS1/PS2 the entire year and it was like that until freshman in high school. Very limited access to movies too. Lets not bring up childhood trauma. Sad

No, I had a good childhood though. I just played basketball and soccer outside with friends and occasionally video games at their place. I think not having it growing up is why I'm into movies and shit now. It is what it is.

Yeah like I said, your family is Pennsylvania Dutch which is why you're called Abraham. Razz

You should find ways to tell your parents that your hand eye coordination still suffers from not being properly developed through childhood gaming and that its all their fault.

I was outside the majority of my time as a kid too playing football and getting into all kinds of shit but I still saw plenty of movies, its what most families around here did at night after all the daytime stuff was done, unless it was a Summer weekend and then it was just a lot of big parties. 

But still Abe you need to diversify your movie experiences now, you're a grown man for fucks sake. Now watch the movies we tell you to!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/16/2024, 9:39 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Yeah like I said, your family is Pennsylvania Dutch which is why you're called Abraham. Razz

Laughing I'm no Amish, sir!

WyldeMan wrote:You should find ways to tell your parents that your hand eye coordination still suffers from not being properly developed through childhood gaming and that its all their fault.

WyldeMan wrote:I was outside the majority of my time as a kid too playing football and getting into all kinds of shit but I still saw plenty of movies, its what most families around here did at night after all the daytime stuff was done, unless it was a Summer weekend and then it was just a lot of big parties.

But still Abe you need to diversify your movie experiences now, you're a grown man for fucks sake. Now watch the movies we tell you to!

Suuuuuure! Let me do that right now. Wink
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/17/2024, 4:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Laughing I'm no Amish, sir!

That's exactly what a Dutchie would say!

UltimateMarvel wrote:

This reverence and fear of your abnormally strict parents is not helping your "I'm not Amish, really I swear it" claims.

Then again, even Amish kids on Rumspringa have a better 90's pop culture grasp than you do...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/17/2024, 8:29 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Then again, even Amish kids on Rumspringa have a better 90's pop culture grasp than you do...

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/18/2024, 9:48 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Then again, even Amish kids on Rumspringa have a better 90's pop culture grasp than you do...

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 9 HeI

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/19/2024, 1:07 am

Reports are out floating around that Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass) has been offered the role of the next Bond.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/19/2024, 7:23 am

Rusty wrote:Reports are out floating around that Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass) has been offered the role of the next Bond.

Not the least bit surprised by this, about a month back I mentioned that he was the top contender. Now he's just got to get past the upcoming train wreck that is Kraven and then he can move on to becoming an international superstar again for the first time since Kick-Ass. Besides Aaron is catnip to older women and Barbara Broccoli has not been subtle.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/19/2024, 5:14 pm

Rusty wrote:Reports are out floating around that Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass) has been offered the role of the next Bond.

Nice! It was either going to be him or Cavill, those were the names frequently brought up.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/20/2024, 5:26 pm

You kind of gotta admire Zachary Levi's dedication to only making unwatchable movies. However at the same time, if that were me I'd fire my agent and learn to read so terrible shit like this could be avoided in the future... Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/20/2024, 9:00 pm

That looks terrible! Zachary stop before it's too late.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next