BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 11/24/2022, 7:50 pm

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/24/2022, 9:16 pm

Amazon Prime's offering channel add ons Paramount+, Starz, Showtime and AMC for $1.99 a month for two months if anybody just wants a short term movie hookup.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/25/2022, 5:51 pm

Now that Thanksgiving is over, anyone get anything for Black Friday?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/26/2022, 8:49 am

Spent $1,400 on new shades for all the windows in my house. I got the honeycomb cellular ones with cordless top and bottom up and down.

Pretty sweet. My friend got them in her apartment recently and when I was there on Thanksgiving I saw the quality. Pretty okay. She tried to hook me up with her military discount but, unfortunately, we could not stack military discount on top of Black Friday discounts. But Black Friday discount beat her military discount by $150 so I guess it's a win.

Time to get rid of the crappy vinyl blinds from Home Depot and my shitty Ikea curtains.

I'm going to see what Western Digital can do as a deal for a 2TB SN850x. It's $170 now with only 5% cashback on Rakuten. Last year their cashback during Cybersex Monday was 20% so I'm holding out. If it is more expensive on Monday then I'm going to skip it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/26/2022, 6:42 pm

joey con carne wrote:Spent $1,400 on new shades for all the windows in my house. I got the honeycomb cellular ones with cordless top and bottom up and down.

Pretty sweet. My friend got them in her apartment recently and when I was there on Thanksgiving I saw the quality. Pretty okay. She tried to hook me up with her military discount but, unfortunately, we could not stack military discount on top of Black Friday discounts. But Black Friday discount beat her military discount by $150 so I guess it's a win.

Time to get rid of the crappy vinyl blinds from Home Depot and my shitty Ikea curtains.

Cool! What are you going to do with the old blinds?

joey con carne wrote:I'm going to see what Western Digital can do as a deal for a 2TB SN850x. It's $170 now with only 5% cashback on Rakuten. Last year their cashback during Cybersex Monday was 20% so I'm holding out. If it is more expensive on Monday then I'm going to skip it.

I got a 2TB HDD for $45 too but even with Prime, it says it won't arrive until Dec 7th.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/27/2022, 10:59 am

My old blinds are likely just going in the trash. No use for them anymore once I get my new ones installed.

This will be good. I can now drop the blinds from the top while keeping the lower half down so privacy plus plenty of natural light.

I ordered my 2TB SN850x from Western Digital and a Dell laptop. Took advantage of ebates and my capital one cash back. Big savings this year with that. That's pretty much it for me this year. Mostly just electronics.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/28/2022, 1:19 pm

joey con carne wrote:My old blinds are likely just going in the trash. No use for them anymore once I get my new ones installed.

This will be good. I can now drop the blinds from the top while keeping the lower half down so privacy plus plenty of natural light.

If the blinds are in good condition, I would donate them if it's possible.

joey con carne wrote:I ordered my 2TB SN850x from Western Digital and a Dell laptop. Took advantage of ebates and my capital one cash back. Big savings this year with that. That's pretty much it for me this year. Mostly just electronics.

Cool! Same here. I got an electric toothbrush too. Never used one before so looking forward to finding out if it's that much better.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/28/2022, 7:07 pm

Please be careful with the electric toothbrushes. They are bad for your enamel and you can wind up damaging your teeth if you use too much pressure.

As my dentist always says: Don't brush harder. Just brush more often. Gently.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/29/2022, 8:38 am

joey con carne wrote:Please be careful with the electric toothbrushes. They are bad for your enamel and you can wind up damaging your teeth if you use too much pressure.

I've only used electric toothbrushes for the last twenty years and as Joey said, as long as you use light pressure it does all the work for you. I'm 37 and I've never had a single cavity, so clearly they do good work.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/29/2022, 9:37 am

It's started snowing again.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/29/2022, 12:22 pm

joey con carne wrote:Please be careful with the electric toothbrushes. They are bad for your enamel and you can wind up damaging your teeth if you use too much pressure.

WyldeMan wrote:I've only used electric toothbrushes for the last twenty years and as Joey said, as long as you use light pressure it does all the work for you. I'm 37 and I've never had a single cavity, so clearly they do good work.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks guys!

WyldeMan wrote:It's started snowing again.

I'm sure people will appreciate the snow with all the Wildfires in the area.

How's your back by the way? Mine has completely healed.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/29/2022, 2:09 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'm sure people will appreciate the snow with all the Wildfires in the area.

How's your back by the way? Mine has completely healed.

Yeah the snow is definitely needed in the mountains right about now. I'll take snow over fire any day.

My back is doing better, it's not completely healed but the considering that I could barely move for the first two weeks, I've seen a marked improvement through massages.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/29/2022, 2:46 pm

What do you guys use for torrents these days? Do you still use things like Vuze or Utorrent or something else? Been having a lot of issues lately with the web based subscription service I've used for the last four or five years and now I'm kind of left SOL. Everything has changed since I last needed a client or any of that nonsense and I can't easily find a replacement service right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/29/2022, 4:09 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Yeah the snow is definitely needed in the mountains right about now. I'll take snow over fire any day.

My back is doing better, it's not completely healed but the considering that I could barely move for the first two weeks, I've seen a marked improvement through massages.

"Massages" or massages?

WyldeMan wrote:What do you guys use for torrents these days? Do you still use things like Vuze or Utorrent or something else? Been having a lot of issues lately with the web based subscription service I've used for the last four or five years and now I'm kind of left SOL. Everything has changed since I last needed a client or any of that nonsense and I can't easily find a replacement service right now. Any help would be appreciated.

I use qBittorrent (www.qbittorrent.org). There's no ads, no stupid add-ons during installation. It's also open-source which people love because that really stops anyone from slipping something bad into the code. It is very customizable if you're a superuser but for someone normal like me, it is very easy to customize how I want the program to behave. Simple interface.

I used to use uTorrent before I discovered qBittorrent.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/29/2022, 5:12 pm

joey con carne wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Yeah the snow is definitely needed in the mountains right about now. I'll take snow over fire any day.

"Massages" or massages?

LOL, a local masseuse that I know does home massages with her portable table.

joey con carne wrote:I use qBittorrent (www.qbittorrent.org). There's no ads, no stupid add-ons during installation. It's also open-source which people love because that really stops anyone from slipping something bad into the code. It is very customizable if you're a superuser but for someone normal like me, it is very easy to customize how I want the program to behave. Simple interface.

I've been having issues with downloaded clients getting around my VPN and it seems like everything needs configurations that I have no idea how to use. Every time I try adding a torrent file it just sits in the client and doesn't ever connect. I've gotten so damned used to the way FileStream.me worked with nearly instantaneous downloads. I guess I've gotten spoiled, these downloadable clients all feel like shit I used 20 years ago.

But thanks I'll check it out anyways.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/29/2022, 9:49 pm

I've been meaning to ask, on the home page have you guys started seeing all the recently posted images here?

A few days back I noticed for the first time all the images below the forum menu.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/29/2022, 10:00 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I've been meaning to ask, on the home page have you guys started seeing all the recently posted images here?

A few days back I noticed for the first time all the images below the forum menu.

Yeah. First noticed it about a week ago. It posts the recent shared images that get posted. Pretty useless, but also harmless.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/30/2022, 8:48 am

WyldeMan wrote:What do you guys use for torrents these days? Do you still use things like Vuze or Utorrent or something else? Been having a lot of issues lately with the web based subscription service I've used for the last four or five years and now I'm kind of left SOL. Everything has changed since I last needed a client or any of that nonsense and I can't easily find a replacement service right now. Any help would be appreciated.

WebTorrent seems to work fine for me.

WyldeMan wrote:I've been meaning to ask, on the home page have you guys started seeing all the recently posted images here?

Yeah, I've noticed. If there is an option to disable it, I would. It's a waste of bandwidth to load all those images and could slow down how fast the page loads even if by milliseconds.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/30/2022, 3:08 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:WebTorrent seems to work fine for me.

It seems everybody but me uses a downloaded client. That's a bummer cause I've tried every recommendation and I can't get a single file to budge. There is too much interference from my VPN and my Firewall and it takes a fine tuning that a web based service never needs. I'll just keep exploring that option since I've tried half a dozen download clients to no avail. Yes, there's a subscription price for the web based but if it removes all the hassle needed to fine tune, than it's worth it. I was looking into something like OffCloud or TorrentSafe but I just don't know at this point.

I'm tired of researching and I'm too old for this shit...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/30/2022, 7:26 pm

I’m too old and lazy for torrenting
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2022, 9:31 am

Danny Masterson a fuckin mistrial? God damn Scientologists were never gonna let this one play out as long as they were being called to task and they got to the fuckin jury....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/1/2022, 11:18 am

That's an interesting outcome. I'm surprised they called a mistrial after only two days. Two days doesn't seem like a long time to deliberate but I suppose those in the jury room have a different experience.

The judge set a retrial date for March 2023 but no one knows if it will actually go back to another trial.

Speaking of court, I have been summoned for jury duty next week. I gotta call in by phone tomorrow and then report in on Monday. yay
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2022, 1:51 pm

joey con carne wrote:That's an interesting outcome. I'm surprised they called a mistrial after only two days. Two days doesn't seem like a long time to deliberate but I suppose those in the jury room have a different experience.

The judge set a retrial date for March 2023 but no one knows if it will actually go back to another trial.

Speaking of court, I have been summoned for jury duty next week. I gotta call in by phone tomorrow and then report in on Monday. yay

Like I said, typical Scientologist intimidation tactics.

I got my own Jury Duty summons in early November and was supposed to report this past Monday but they cancelled due to snow and then told me I'll get a new summons in February.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/1/2022, 5:17 pm

Brad William Henke Dies: ‘Orange Is The New Black’, ‘Justified’ & ‘Dexter’ Actor Was 56
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 11 Brad-h10
Brad William Henke, a former NFL player who segued to acting and appeared in TV series including Orange Is the New Black, Justified and Lost and such films as Pacific Rim and World Trade Center, has died. He was 56. His family said Henke died in his sleep November 29, but no cause was given.

Born on April 10, 1966, in Columbus, NB, and raised in Littleton, CO, Henke played college football at the University of Arizona, where he was team captain and an All-Academic student journalist. Drafted by the New York Giants in 1989, he went on to play on the defensive line for the Denver Broncos and appeared in Super Bowl XXIV.

After injuries forced him to retire in 1994, Henke moved to Los Angeles to pursue coaching. An open call for “big guys” to do a commercial soon led to a new career. He began to score guest spots on such TV series as ER, Chicago Hope, Silk Stockings, Nash Bridges and Arli$$ and continued to work regularly until this year, racking up nearly 100 credits.

The actor landed his first major recurring role on the 2000-02 WB Network comedy Nikki, starring Nikki Cox, and was cast as a lead opposite Sam Trammell in Showtime’s road-trip dramedy Going to California, which lasted one season.

Along with more guest roles on series including CSI, Crossing Jordan and Judging Amy, Henke had small parts in a number of features during the early 2000s. He appeared in The Assassination of Richard Nixon, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Must Love Dogs, The Zodiac, North Country, World Trade Center and Hollywoodland before being cast on Showtime’s Dexter as Tony Tucci, a murder suspect-turned-near-victim who recurred in four episodes.

Henke got his second series-regular role on ABC’s short-lived 2007 drama October Road.

After that, he guested on such series as Law & Order, Life on Mars and CSI: Miami before being cast on ABC’s Lost as Bram, recurring on a half-dozen episodes in in 2009-10. Henke went on to play Coover Bennett in seven Season 2 episodes of FX’s Justified and did an arc on Fox’s 2011 Shawn Ryan drama The Chicago Code.

He also appeared in the feature Choke, which premiered at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival and shared a Special Jury Prize for its ensemble cast. Henke also did mid-2010s arcs on FX’s The Bridge and Prime Video’s Sneaky Pete. He then scored perhaps his best-known role.

Henke was cast in Jenji Kohan’s Showtime dramedy Orange Is the New Black as Desi Piscatella, a gay corrections officer at Litchfield Federal Penitentiary. He appeared in more than two dozen episodes from 2016-18 and shared a SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in 2017. The cast was nominated again the following year.

Henke also recurred as Big John in the second season of Discovery’s Manhunt in 2020 and as Tom Cullen in CBS All Access’ The Stand in 2020-21. His other most recent credits include Law & Order: SVU and the 2022 films Block Party and Run & Gun.

Henke is survived by his mother, Tammy; his sister, Annette; his wife, Sonja; stepson Aaden; stepdaughter Leasa; and grandchild Amirah, hundreds of friends, fellow actors, and students. He was proceeded in death by his father, Bill, to whom he paid tribute with his professional name.

Source: Deadline

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/2/2022, 6:08 pm

I've seen him in a few movies. RIP
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/2/2022, 6:09 pm

Electric toothbrush is awesome by the way. I don't think I'm every going back.

Looks like Ye has entered a new level of crazy now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/6/2022, 10:28 am

What in the fucking fuck is Justin Long doing to his career in 2022? Now its a Christmas romcom co-written by Vince Vaughn? Jesus fucking christ man...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/6/2022, 12:35 pm

Damn! Just when I thought he was turning things around.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/6/2022, 4:49 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
What in the fucking fuck is Justin Long doing to his career in 2022? Now its a Christmas romcom co-written by Vince Vaughn? Jesus fucking christ man...

I'd actually watch that. lol.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/6/2022, 5:01 pm

At least Christmas with the Campbells is not like the Hallmark Christmas movies that are filmed in the summer with lush green grass and trees and fake snow only on the one house being filmed. LOL

At least this one appears to have been actually filmed in cold weather.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2022, 7:50 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! Just when I thought he was turning things around.

What about Barbarian, House of Darkness and Clerks III made you think he was turning his career around? Each has been worse than the one that came before it. I do admire his dedication to only making terribly unwatchable bullshit, it takes a deep commitment to ensure that every single movie you make is real trash, Kevin Smith has taught him well. 

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

I'd actually watch that. lol.

Of course you would.... Razz

joey con carne wrote:At least Christmas with the Campbells is not like the Hallmark Christmas movies that are filmed in the summer with lush green grass and trees and fake snow only on the one house being filmed. LOL

At least this one appears to have been actually filmed in cold weather.

I've never actually seen a Hallmark Christmas movie. I've seen them advertised for years and years but not once have I ever felt any interest in punishing myself in such a way. I feel like watching a Hallmark Christmas movie is equivalent to self-flagellation.

My preferred Christmas movies are along the lines of; Home Alone, Home Alone: Lost in New York, Gremlins, Scrooged, Die Hard, The Long Kiss Goodnight, A Christmas Story, Bad Santa, Eyes Wide Shut, Batman Returns and Lethal Weapon. In the last few years though I've been watching movies with my niece like; How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey and the Christmas Chronicles movies but those star Kurt Russell so I was bound to see them eventually. However, I can't imagine any possible reason I would ever seek out a Hallmark Christmas movie.

Basically I like my Christmas movies to take place around the holiday but have not much to do with the actual day and specifically must not feature any prominent romantic storylines around fireplaces, trees or mistletoe or celebrating holiday traditions.

Now if you'll excuse me, tis the season for some Hellbilly Deluxe....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/7/2022, 4:56 pm

Jury duty tomorrow. Yay

Pokebowl nearby. Guess that's what I'm eating for lunch.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/7/2022, 6:32 pm

joey con carne wrote:Jury duty tomorrow. Yay

Pokebowl nearby. Guess that's what I'm eating for lunch.

Don't overlook the fact that you're possibly going to get paid $40 for your service and that will likely cover half your transportation costs to the courthouse.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/7/2022, 7:31 pm

Unfortunately, I do not get the $40 because my employer will pay my daily wages.

The last time I did jury duty must have been ten years ago.

So we all sat in the waiting room. The court officer put on a movie for us to watch to pass the time as we waited. First up, Jurassic Park. I was so happy I didn't have to just sit around reading. Then when that movie ended, he put on Mrs. Doubtfire. I was losing my mind how great of a day it was turning out to be. Two fantastic films back to back. Then he called my number and said I can go home and gave me a letter that excused me from duty for the next six years. Oh, and at that time I was between jobs and I cashed out $40 to watch two movies. If tomorrow is even half as fun as the last, I will be stoked.

Fast forward to the morning and no such luck. The waiting room is massive and there are no TVs. Thankfully, there appears to be very many competent looking people here so hopefully i can go home early.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2022, 7:52 am

joey con carne wrote:Unfortunately, I do not get the $40 because my employer will pay my daily wages.

The last time I did jury duty must have been ten years ago.

So we all sat in the waiting room. The court officer put on a movie for us to watch to pass the time as we waited. First up, Jurassic Park. I was so happy I didn't have to just sit around reading. Then when that movie ended, he put on Mrs. Doubtfire. I was losing my mind how great of a day it was turning out to be. Two fantastic films back to back. Then he called my number and said I can go home and gave me a letter that excused me from duty for the next six years. Oh, and at that time I was between jobs and I cashed out $40 to watch two movies. If tomorrow is even half as fun as the last, I will be stoked.

Fast forward to the morning and no such luck. The waiting room is massive and there are no TVs. Thankfully, there appears to be very many competent looking people here so hopefully i can go home early.

Damn, that first go at Jury Duty sounded pretty decent.

I'm hoping for the same thing when I go, a much more competent looking room than I.

What kind of questions did they ask you during selection?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/8/2022, 9:05 am

I did not even make it to selection. I was watching movies the whole time and the court officer said “I have good news and bad news. The good news is I saved a bunch of money switching to Geico! Just kidding. If I call your name you are free to go and excused for six years.”
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2022, 10:14 am

joey con carne wrote:I did not even make it to selection. I was watching movies the whole time and the court officer said “I have good news and bad news. The good news is I saved a bunch of money switching to Geico! Just kidding. If I call your name you are free to go and excused for six years.”

Wait so they made you come down there and the people they interviewed before you were so impressive they filled up all the roster spots before they even got to you? Guess you were lookin at some competent mother fuckers...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/8/2022, 4:24 pm

Okay so I was called into the courtroom and then of 40 of us they called 14 to interview. Of the 14 they chose three. Looks like they already had a jury selected, they were selecting alternates.

I am so glad I was not chosen. But not because I did not want to hear the case. Well, I say that like it is a double edge sword.

The case was a burglary in the first degree and sex abuse in the first degree. Definitely would have been interesting but the sex abuse victim, a twelve year old girl (ten at the time of abuse) will be testifying. Man, I don’t want to hear what this guy did to her. Poor girl reliving the trauma and then it will stay with me for a long time.

So that was my day.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/8/2022, 6:53 pm

The one time I got called for jury duty I didn’t even make it in the building, they were turning everyone away and just said we were good
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2022, 9:16 pm

joey con carne wrote:Okay so I was called into the courtroom and then of 40 of us they called 14 to interview. Of the 14 they chose three. Looks like they already had a jury selected, they were selecting alternates.

I am so glad I was not chosen. But not because I did not want to hear the case. Well, I say that like it is a double edge sword.

The case was a burglary in the first degree and sex abuse in the first degree. Definitely would have been interesting but the sex abuse victim, a twelve year old girl (ten at the time of abuse) will be testifying. Man, I don’t want to hear what this guy did to her. Poor girl reliving the trauma and then it will stay with me for a long time.

So that was my day.

Oh fuck that's some horrible shit.

I'd only want to sit in if the murder case involved an angry beta cuck who snapped and brutally murdered the man he caught banging his wife. But the hot wife would definitely have to not be dead so that she could come around to testify about what a dirty dirty wife she is. Now that's a case I wouldn't mind. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2022, 6:10 am

Tyger wrote:The one time I got called for jury duty I didn’t even make it in the building, they were turning everyone away and just said we were good

That is the best day for jury duty. Get the day off from work as a free vacation day and you can do whatever you want.

WyldeMan wrote:Oh fuck that's some horrible shit.

I'd only want to sit in if the murder case involved an angry beta cuck who snapped and brutally murdered the man he caught banging his wife. But the hot wife would definitely have to not be dead so that she could come around to testify about what a dirty dirty wife she is. Now that's a case I wouldn't mind. Cool

That sounds exactly like the plot straight out of an SVU episode. Laughing
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2022, 8:33 am

joey con carne wrote:That sounds exactly like the plot straight out of an SVU episode. Laughing

I think you mean a plot from real life because Dick Wolf is an unoriginal cunt who steals every single story "idea" from a news headline that's actually happened just so he doesn't have to put in any effort.

But even if he did create an idea of his own, you'd still just get a repeat of the last couple seasons of Miami Vice aka the first series he ruined and my vengeance will never end!!!!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2022, 10:50 am

I've been getting back into Law and Order lately. Watching the regular, SVU, and Organized Crime. I like that Jeffrey Donovan is one of the main guys in the regular.

I saw FBI on Paramount a while back and I was thinking how much this reminds me of Law and Order. Then I saw Dick Wolf's name in the credits.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2022, 12:40 pm

joey con carne wrote:I've been getting back into Law and Order lately. Watching the regular, SVU, and Organized Crime. I like that Jeffrey Donovan is one of the main guys in the regular.

I saw FBI on Paramount a while back and I was thinking how much this reminds me of Law and Order. Then I saw Dick Wolf's name in the credits.

You are a true masochist. I've never seen anybody subject themselves to the kind of horrific willful torture that you do like when you purposefully seek out Dick Wolf episodic television.

Watching any episode of a Law and Order series would be comparable to actual torture to me.

I am genuinely confounded. Has your therapist ever asked to publish a paper about you? He must be fascinated by your deeply damaged psyche....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/9/2022, 12:45 pm

LOL I thoroughly enjoy them. I enjoy the unpredictable endings in court sometimes. The good guys don't always win. Of course, some of it is pretty lame with the convenient plot turns and the "Oh hey, look what I found on this tiny piece of footage that just so happened to be captured by a bystander during the crime" conveniences. And I always crack up at the "blow up that picture and enhance it. That's our guy!" because I think of Barry "Okay, blow it up. Now enhance it." "Uh... yea that's not possible."
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next