BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

1 - Random Thoughts - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 12/6/2021, 8:17 am

Alec Baldwin needs to stop talking right now before he buries himself any further.

Yes, we all know by now that there was an audacious amount of negligence from the top down when it came to the firearms on set but Baldwin is now claiming that he didn't even pull the trigger?

It was bad enough that the man knew so little about guns that he didn't even bother to check that it was clear before firing it but now he's claiming it just went off in his hand? Rolling Eyes

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/6/2021, 8:33 am

Agreed. Alec Baldwin needs to stop. He has been doing rounds of interviews.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/6/2021, 9:43 am

joey con carne wrote:Agreed. Alec Baldwin needs to stop. He has been doing rounds of interviews.

Everybody is taking turns blaming somebody else, lawsuits and counter suits and non-stop finger pointing but nobody looks as clean as I thought they did in the beginning.

Every one of these people comes across like an incompetent, petty, child who was entirely incapable of safely doing their job.

But I love how Hollywood's reaction for future prevention was to use fake guns and just "fix it in post" like that shit's ever gonna look good again. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/8/2021, 1:51 pm

Paramount+ Sets Premiere Date For Second ‘South Park: Post Covid’ Movie Event
Paramount+ has set a premiere date for South Park: Post Covid: Covid Returns, the second of 14 original television movies from series co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Set to premiere on Thursday, Dec. 16, South Park: Post Covid: Covid Returns follows the Thanksgiving movie event South Park: Post Covid.

Paramount+’s description is as follows: “If Stan, Kyle and Cartman could just work together, they could go back in time to make sure Covid never happened and save Kenny’s life. In South Park: Post Covid: Covid Returns, traveling back to the past seems to be the easy answer until they meet Victor Chaos.”

The two 2021 television movie events are among the 14 original movies to come out of Parker and Stones’ major deal with Viacom CBS, which they inked in August. The duo is set to create two original South Park films every year through 2027. The deal also saw the renewal of South Park on Comedy Central through 2027.

In addition to the Post Covid movies, South Park released other pandemic-related titles including 2020’s South Park: Pandemic Special and The South ParQ Vaccination Special.

Parker, Stone, Anne Garefino and Frank C. Agnone II are the Executive Producers of South Park. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell and Vernon Chatman are Producers. Chris Brion is the Creative Director of South Park Digital Studios.

Watch a teaser for the upcoming special above.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/9/2021, 7:51 pm

Earlier today, Jussie Smollett was found guilty on five of six felony charges from back when he faked his hate crime three years ago. He hasn't yet been sentenced and his lawyers are already planning the appeal but they found that sumbitch guilty and that's what matters.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/10/2021, 4:21 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Earlier today, Jussie Smollett was found guilty on five of six felony charges from back when he faked his hate crime three years ago. He hasn't yet been sentenced and his lawyers are already planning the appeal but they found that sumbitch guilty and that's what matters.

That's good news. He's still adamant the other guys are lying, but nobody with half a head will ever believe his story.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/10/2021, 7:51 pm

Five of six? What was the sixth? I don’t care enough to look it up
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/10/2021, 8:30 pm

Tyger wrote:Five of six? What was the sixth? I don’t care enough to look it up

That's the amusing part, somehow he was found guilty on five counts of disorderly conduct for lying to police but was acquitted on the sixth charge of lying to a detective who performed a follow-up months later. It's all the same shit so his lawyers immediately jumped on that point as their crown jewel in their appeal case.

But I read he's not even expected to serve time and will likely get away with community service and probation.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/11/2021, 3:32 am

WyldeMan wrote:
That's the amusing part, somehow he was found guilty on five counts of disorderly conduct for lying to police but was acquitted on the sixth charge of lying to a detective who performed a follow-up months later. It's all the same shit so his lawyers immediately jumped on that point as their crown jewel in their appeal case.

But I read he's not even expected to serve time and will likely get away with community service and probation.

Not serving time is to be expected, but he's now a felon. Assuming his appeal fails, he'll have limited/restricted rights to vote; own a firearm; travel to certain countries without special permission (Australia and Canada included); be employed in certain industries (he'll be fine in Hollywood); and more.

Plus, he'll be forever known as a fucking idiot to everyone he meets, so there is that.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/11/2021, 5:41 pm

I don’t think he’ll be fine in Hollywood. The only name recognition is from this dumbass stunt. It’s not someone “worth the risk”. On top of general common sense, there could easily be an issue trying to insure him on productions.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/12/2021, 11:03 am

Nobody here was anywhere near the any of the Tornado devastation were you? I don't believe any of us are near it but I tend to forget everything...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/12/2021, 4:07 pm

I don’t think anyone here is, I definitely wasn’t
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/13/2021, 8:57 am

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:Five of six? What was the sixth? I don’t care enough to look it up

Jussie hired two black guys to carry out this hoax when he should have hired two white guys. Cultural appropriation, yo. That's racist! Laughing

I hope he gets some jail time to make an example out of him but I'm betting he will just get a few hours of community service.

WyldeMan wrote:Nobody here was anywhere near the any of the Tornado devastation were you? I don't believe any of us are near it but I tend to forget everything...

Nowhere near the tornado stuff but a few weeks ago a couple of small tornados touched down on Long Island. I remember the sky getting really dark and then I look out the window and the wind was just going nuts. The next day I read about the small tornados. What I saw was a scary show of nature's force. I can't imagine how insanely scary those tornados were in Kentucky.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/13/2021, 9:46 am

joey con carne wrote:Jussie hired two black guys to carry out this hoax when he should have hired two white guys. Cultural appropriation, yo. That's racist! Laughing

I hope he gets some jail time to make an example out of him but I'm betting he will just get a few hours of community service.

That's why you shouldn't use standard affirmative action hiring policies when outsourcing crime work. Hire accordingly for the task at hand.

joey con carne wrote:Nowhere near the tornado stuff but a few weeks ago a couple of small tornados touched down on Long Island. I remember the sky getting really dark and then I look out the window and the wind was just going nuts. The next day I read about the small tornados. What I saw was a scary show of nature's force. I can't imagine how insanely scary those tornados were in Kentucky.

Tornadoes on Long Island? That's wild.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/13/2021, 5:28 pm

I'm in Ohio, we had some strong winds where I am and power outages in some areas but it was worse in Indiana and in Kentucky.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/13/2021, 8:08 pm

Yea, apparently the tornadoes which touched down in Long Island were really weak. I think some trees broke or what not but the news said they were just barely an EF0. Holy shit, I don't want to know what it's like to be in a building being torn apart by those tornadoes in Kentucky.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/15/2021, 7:47 am

Gotta hit up Target tonight to pick up a Barbie set for my niece. Got a 10% Target cashback offer from my credit card.

Speaking of credit card, it's the Sapphire Preferred. Got the 100,000 point sign-up bonus. Going to accumulate points on this bastard for a while and then upgrade it to the Reserve card before cashing in the points. Points are worth about $0.0125 per point on the Preferred and worth $0.015 on the Reserve.

Of course, the annual price difference is $95 vs $550 (or $250 if you factor in the annual $300 travel credit).

Can't wait to travel in the coming year.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2021, 11:53 am

Jeff Garlin Exits ‘The Goldbergs’ After HR Investigation
1 - Random Thoughts - Page 12 The-go28
Jeff Garlin will not return to ABC’s The Goldbergs.

The actor, who had starred as patriarch Murray Goldberg on the ABC comedy from producers Sony Pictures Television for the past eight-plus seasons, has departed the series following an HR investigation that stemmed from multiple complaints about his behavior on the set of the 1980s-set series.

The cast and crew of The Goldbergs were informed of Garlin’s departure during production Wednesday, when a veteran producer told staff that the decision was a mutual one between Garlin and Sony. Garlin, who had been expected to continue filming the current ninth season, will no longer complete work on The Goldbergs. It’s unclear how his absence will be explained onscreen. Sources note Garlin was not expected to return for a potential 10th season of The Goldbergs, should ABC opt to renew the series for the 2022-23 broadcast cycle.

Reps for ABC, Sony TV and Garlin declined comment.

The news follows a Vanity Fair investigation into/interview with Garlin in which he addressed an alleged pattern of verbal and physical conduct that made staffers on the ABC series uncomfortable. “There has been an HR investigation on me the past three years. HR has come to me three years in a row for my behavior on set,” Garlin told Vanity Fair’s Maureen Ryan in a story published Dec. 3.

“[A]s a comedian, if somebody is offended by what I say, all I can say is, I’m sorry. OK? I have never physically come at anyone, for any reason, so that I find terribly confusing and untrue,” Garlin said in the story when informed of reports that staffers on The Goldbergs felt demeaned and disrespected by some of his language and physical actions.

Garlin was one of the original stars of The Goldbergs, which is currently in its ninth season on Disney-owned ABC. It’s unclear how the series will handle his departure after the actor previously told VF that he didn’t expect to be fired. At the time of the interview, only seven or eight episodes in the season were left to shoot. The actor also noted that he did not want to return to the series for its ninth season because of the HR complaints, but did so in part because the show truncated his shooting schedule.

The Goldbergs had been relatively free of controversy during its run. The series weathered sexual misconduct allegations around former recurring player Bryan Callen, who toplined ABC/Sony’s short-lived 1990s-set spinoff, Schooled. Callen has not appeared on The Goldbergs since the allegations came out in a July 2020 Los Angeles Times report. (Callen denied the allegations.)

The Goldbergs is a semiautobiographical comedy based on the childhood of series creator Adam F. Goldberg. Goldberg served as showrunner until season seven, when he moved his overall deal from Sony to Disney. Alex Barnow and Chris Bishop — who have been with series since its debut — have helmed the series since then and exec produce alongside Doug Robinson and star Wendi McLendon-Covey, among others. The cast includes Sean Giambrone, Troy Gentile, Hayley Orrantia and Sam Lerner. The comedy said a fond farewell to the late George Segal last season after the beloved actor’s death in March.

Sony, meanwhile, has also faced challenges this year around Jeopardy! and fired showrunner Mike Richards after he selected himself as the permanent host for the syndicated game show. Following a string of guest host “auditions,” Richards was announced as the late Alex Trebek’s replacement in August, after which press — including THR — reported on the discrimination lawsuits Richards was involved in during his time as executive producer on The Price Is Right. Other reports included the crude and offensive jokes he made during a short-lived podcast he hosted from 2013 to 2014. Richards filmed one day — a week’s worth of Jeopardy! episodes — before stepping down as host. Sony fired him as showrunner not long afterward.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/16/2021, 12:46 pm

He's an integral character in The Goldbergs. I would hate it if they recast him because his demeanor and voice are perfect.

I really want to know what he said that made everyone so offended. One report I read said he used the word "vagina" a lot and referred to women with "offensive nicknames".

Can't even say vagina anymore. Jesus man. What happened to Americans? Americans used to be so badass. When did we (the royal we) become so freaking soft?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2021, 4:46 pm

joey con carne wrote:He's an integral character in The Goldbergs. I would hate it if they recast him because his demeanor and voice are perfect.

I really want to know what he said that made everyone so offended. One report I read said he used the word "vagina" a lot and referred to women with "offensive nicknames".

Can't even say vagina anymore. Jesus man. What happened to Americans? Americans used to be so badass. When did we (the royal we) become so freaking soft?

Cancel Culture has gutted comedy and erased the ability to have conversations like men. Everything is considered toxic now that isn't some fake ass, made up, Kumbaya bullshit.However, in this case Garlin sounded like an absolute asshole if what I've read was true.

I haven't actually seen any episodes of The Goldbergs over the last two seasons and was was already not looking forward to watching now that Pops is gone but I can't imagine the show without Pops and Murray, however Garlin's behavior left them with no choice.

This follow-up to what I posted from TVLine, the show gets more episodes without him and they're just gonna use a double....

According to Deadline, Garlin was supposed to be on set Monday to film his last scenes but declined a mandated COVID test required to be on set. The show then opted to use a body double instead, and will superimpose Garlin’s face in post-production — a practice that supposedly has already been employed “a number of times” for Garlin for “various reasons.”

It remains unclear how Murray Goldberg’s absence will be addressed, but it’s worth noting that The Goldbergs initially had an 18-episode order for Season 9. Upon word of Garlin’s exit, Deadline is reporting that ABC has ordered four additional episodes, bringing Season 9’s total haul to 22 half-hours.

And Joey, here's more about the "Vagina" situation which isn't as simple as it sounded.

The abrupt nature of Garlin’s exit stemmed from a human resources investigation into multiple complaints about lewd language and unwarranted touching. According to one staffer, who spoke to Deadline on condition of anonymity over fear of retribution, Garlin was “extremely verbally and emotionally abusive.” Case in point: After Garlin found out that a camera assistant complained to HR about his repeated use of the word “vagina” on set, the actor reportedly approached the assistant, “placed his hands around her and kept saying ‘vagina’ in her face over and over again.”

Another alleged incident, as recalled by another unnamed eyewitness, involved Garlin berating a female stand-in and telling her to “get the f–k out of my way.” Garlin then turned to the woman’s husband, who is also a staffer on The Goldbergs, and said, “Tell your wife to get the f—k out of my way.”

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/17/2021, 8:00 am

I saw two different articles and neither of them mentioned the things you quoted at the end there.

Aren't HR complaints supposed to be anonymous? That's kind of fucked up HR snitched and told him who was complaining. The whole thing about saying vagina in her face is just weird.

The last part about "get the out of my way" while it makes him an asshole, I've had bosses say worse to me. Not a big deal. Maybe I have thicker skin than most.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/17/2021, 8:16 am

joey con carne wrote:I saw two different articles and neither of them mentioned the things you quoted at the end there.

Aren't HR complaints supposed to be anonymous? That's kind of fucked up HR snitched and told him who was complaining. The whole thing about saying vagina in her face is just weird.

The last part about "get the out of my way" while it makes him an asshole, I've had bosses say worse to me. Not a big deal. Maybe I have thicker skin than most.

It was a pattern of problematic behavior, three years in a row he was taken to HR.

It is fucked that HR snitched though, why would anybody trust them going forward?

I actually thought the part about "Tell your wife to get the fuck out of my way" was pretty funny. Sure it was dickish behavior but remember when that was just part of being a man? 

BTW, here the full TVLine article with the quotes from my last post.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/17/2021, 1:37 pm

Rich as hell making a ton of money doing a job 99.9999% of people can only dream about and he does that shit to get fired. I'll just say what I typically say: fuck them all. Except Tom Cruise. I love Tom Cruise.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/17/2021, 7:13 pm

joey con carne wrote:Rich as hell making a ton of money doing a job 99.9999% of people can only dream about and he does that shit to get fired. I'll just say what I typically say: fuck them all. Except Tom Cruise. I love Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruise is operating on a level of such deep mental illness and total delusion and faith that he's about to go to space to search out his alien creator.

That's a level of crazy I am entirely unwilling to fuck with and in fact, I respect a hustle that runs that deep.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/18/2021, 1:12 pm

This first season of MacGruber is killin me..... Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/19/2021, 3:29 am

Netflix can get fucked.

Can anyone here with Netflix check and see if Longmire is still on the US service?
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/19/2021, 6:40 am

Confirmed, sir. Longmire is still available here in the US. Six seasons available on Netflix.

Added to my watchlist since you mentioned it.

Starting season 3 of Van Helsing today.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2021, 9:03 am

joey con carne wrote:Confirmed, sir. Longmire is still available here in the US. Six seasons available on Netflix.

Starting season 3 of Van Helsing today.

Yup, Longmire is still showing for me too.

Joey, I also enjoyed the series and think it's worth at least one viewing.

I am waiting for Netflix to finally get around to adding Van Helsing's final season before I bother catching up.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2021, 9:22 am

Amazon Prime's Wheel of Time is a massive chore to binge but I've struggled through the first two episodes.

I thought Wheel was supposed to be some incredible fantasy epic on the scale of GoT but outside of Rosamund Pike the entire cast is made up of absolute nobodies who just look like they must have been local hires and they are all so god damned unattractive, how can you have a fantasy show cast full of so many uggos?

I'm fairly certain this series was quite expensive but it sure as hell doesn't look or feel like it. I don't know if I'll bother with the rest of the season because it feels like a convoluted mess with barely coherent storylines and utterly forgettable characters on a LOTR type walking adventure running from what are basically just Orcs.

Is anybody familiar with the source material or tried this show?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2021, 11:11 am

Now here's the much needed pallet cleanser I needed after Wheel of Time! The wait is finally over!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/19/2021, 3:06 pm

LOL you think the first two episodes are a grind. Thats what I thought about the first two chapters of the book! Bored me to tears I just stopped reading. Guess I will skip the show, too.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/19/2021, 6:00 pm

joey con carne wrote:Confirmed, sir. Longmire is still available here in the US. Six seasons available on Netflix.

WyldeMan wrote:
Yup, Longmire is still showing for me too.

Son of a bitch. Turns out it left Netflix here last month, which makes no sense considering it was Netflix that saved the show from being cancelled and made the final 3 seasons.

This is why I will never truly commit to streaming. I've got seasons 1-3 on Blu. Time to go get the rest.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/20/2021, 9:06 am

WyldeMan wrote:Amazon Prime's Wheel of Time is a massive chore to binge but I've struggled through the first two episodes.

I thought Wheel was supposed to be some incredible fantasy epic on the scale of GoT but outside of Rosamund Pike the entire cast is made up of absolute nobodies who just look like they must have been local hires and they are all so god damned unattractive, how can you have a fantasy show cast full of so many uggos?

I'm fairly certain this series was quite expensive but it sure as hell doesn't look or feel like it. I don't know if I'll bother with the rest of the season because it feels like a convoluted mess with barely coherent storylines and utterly forgettable characters on a LOTR type walking adventure running from what are basically just Orcs.

Is anybody familiar with the source material or tried this show?

No, I'm not familiar. I didn't recognize anybody from the trailer except Pike either. She's too good to be on a show like this with unknown actors.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2021, 1:34 pm

joey con carne wrote:LOL you think the first two episodes are a grind. Thats what I thought about the first two chapters of the book! Bored me to tears I just stopped reading. Guess I will skip the show, too.

The entire thing feels like a giant, yet low rent version of LOTR and considering Amazon paid an insane amount of money for the rights to the actual LORD property, I cannot understand why they bothered with this one first. It did not get better as it went on, I decided to grind and just mildly pay attention while it was on in the background but every single time I gave it attention, I instantly regretted it. It's just shitty.

Rusty wrote:Son of a bitch. Turns out it left Netflix here last month, which makes no sense considering it was Netflix that saved the show from being cancelled and made the final 3 seasons.

This is why I will never truly commit to streaming. I've got seasons 1-3 on Blu. Time to go get the rest.

Ah man, that's a bummer. I can't think of a single time that Netflix has pulled any of their Originals titles from the catalog here in the States though.

UltimateMarvel wrote:No, I'm not familiar. I didn't recognize anybody from the trailer except Pike either. She's too good to be on a show like this with unknown actors.

Yes Pike is way too good for that show, I kept hoping she'd get Ned Stark'd so she could move on to better material.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/24/2021, 7:16 am

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Today is going to be spent watching movies and TV. All day. Like Calvin, I'll be on my couch with my eyes half-closed and mouth drooped open so I use the least amount of muscles in my face (and body) as possible as I rot my brain.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/24/2021, 10:52 am

joey con carne wrote:Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Today is going to be spent watching movies and TV. All day. Like Calvin, I'll be on my couch with my eyes half-closed and mouth drooped open so I use the least amount of muscles in my face (and body) as possible as I rot my brain.

Nothing says seasons greetings quite like "I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to get your ugly, yella, no good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead".

I cannot think of a better way to spend the holiday than kicked back. That sounds as stress free and laid back as possible and I will always support such an option. Traveling and dealing with family is about the worst case scenario for me.

Luckily, I refuse to do anything that doesn't please me so I will also be kicking back tonight.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/24/2021, 3:53 pm

Couldn't agree more. I'm going to my sisters to meet her new Dog (she just re-homed a 4 year old red Kelpie), and then I'm going to spend from now 'til New Years by myself sitting by the river drinking beer and pretending to fish.

I say pretending to fish because we've had some rain here lately and the rivers turned brown/muddy, which means the only thing I'll likely catch is a stinking fucking eel.

Enjoy the holiday season folks. Stay safe.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/24/2021, 4:01 pm

A great song to finish off the year.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/26/2021, 9:36 am

Gods damn....

Spider-Man: No Way Home is having a very happy holiday as it is now officially the first movie of the pandemic-era to pass the $1B mark at the global box office. The worldwide gross through Sunday is $1.05B which makes this installment Sony’s No. 2 film of all time, behind only Spider-Man: Far From Home ($1.13B). No Way Home is the No. 1 film of the year worldwide — and one of the only movies of the modern era to ever reach $1B without China. Simply amazing.

What’s more, the Jon Watts-directed Spider-Man: No Way Home got to the mark in just 12 days, ultimately crossing early today, making it the third-fastest ever, just behind Avengers: Infinity War (11 days) and Avengers: Endgame, which is the record holder, having done it in five.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/27/2021, 11:39 am

Nice! It deserves it. I hope they announce Spider-Man 4 soon. Holland needs to drop Uncharted, stop wasting time and just focus on this. It's a win-win for him.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2021, 1:45 pm

I am really tired of this Christmas snow that still hasn't gone away because we've been stuck in the teens temp wise for days now. 8 inches of frozen impacted snow, everywhere I go. Just melt you great white bastard!!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/27/2021, 8:20 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I am really tired of this Christmas snow that still hasn't gone away because we've been stuck in the teens temp wise for days now. 8 inches of frozen impacted snow, everywhere I go. Just melt you great white bastard!!!!

Very opposite here on the east coast. 69 degrees in December and it felt like Spring and...I'm concerned.  1 - Random Thoughts - Page 12 1f628 I heard it was going to snow in California too. Very weird weather this year.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2021, 8:42 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I am really tired of this Christmas snow that still hasn't gone away because we've been stuck in the teens temp wise for days now. 8 inches of frozen impacted snow, everywhere I go. Just melt you great white bastard!!!!

Very opposite here on the east coast. 69 degrees in December and it felt like Spring and...I'm concerned.  1 - Random Thoughts - Page 12 1f628 I heard it was going to snow in California too. Very weird weather this year.

We've been setting new low temp records all week, it was 13 degrees this morning.....

It started snowing again about six hours ago and its a full blown white out. I'm getting buried outside.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/27/2021, 8:51 pm

Do you have a lot to shovel?

That’s the worst part about snowing. Clearing the sodewalk and driveway, I Almost tweaked my back one year. Two feet of snow sucks.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/27/2021, 8:54 pm

joey con carne wrote:Do you have a lot to shovel?

That’s the worst part about snowing. Clearing the sodewalk and driveway, I Almost tweaked my back one year. Two feet of snow sucks.

Spent three hours shoveling and wasn't able to get out. I'm snowed in for the foreseeable future.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next