BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2020, 8:47 am

My little town is in the midst of another COVID crisis and the outbreak again started at the very same Senior Living Facility I told you guys was the center of our initial outbreak back in March. They managed to stay COVID free from May until October 26th at which point they discovered a single case but now just two weeks later, NINETY FOUR residents and staff members had tested positive and most of them have apparently been spreading the virus all over town because as it turns out the majority were asymptomatic. This is the largest outbreak in my county since the entire pandemic began.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/14/2020, 2:16 pm

joey con carne wrote:Aww sheeet Russ is back. Back again.

Did you spend the week in a van down by the river? Did you catch any fish?

Yep. Spent the whole week chillin'. No fish unfortunately. Didn't fish much due to the weather. Got a bit windy down there.

WyldeMan wrote:

I was starting to worry a croc had gotten you.

No croc's this far south.

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Sounds relaxing! How was the weather? It's starting to get chilly around here.

Windy! but it's warming up here heading into summer. Suppose to hit 39°C here tomorrow (102°F).
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2020, 3:34 pm

Rusty wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I was starting to worry a croc had gotten you.

No croc's this far south.

I'm sure that's what the crocs wants you to believe too....

UltimateMarvel wrote:Windy! but it's warming up here heading into summer. Suppose to hit 39°C here tomorrow (102°F).

Today it was 46°F and the wind was blowing pretty relentlessly pushing around 40mph.

Your prison colony sounds lovely this time of year.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/14/2020, 3:38 pm

WyldeMan wrote:My little town is in the midst of another COVID crisis and the outbreak again started at the very same Senior Living Facility I told you guys was the center of our initial outbreak back in March. They managed to stay COVID free from May until October 26th at which point they discovered a single case but now just two weeks later, NINETY FOUR residents and staff members had tested positive and most of them have apparently been spreading the virus all over town because as it turns out the majority were asymptomatic. This is the largest outbreak in my county since the entire pandemic began.

Ain't no stopping this virus. We're looking at a second lockdown now. Not sure how the economy is going to fair at a second one. Went to Sam's Club this week and they were out toilet paper. Shit is happening all over again. I thought people understood last time that there was reason to hoard stuff? This is insane!

Rusty wrote:Windy! but it's warming up here heading into summer. Suppose to hit 39°C here tomorrow (102°F).

Nice! I already miss the warm weather.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2020, 3:44 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Ain't no stopping this virus. We're looking at a second lockdown now. Not sure how the economy is going to fair at a second one. Went to Sam's Club this week and they were out toilet paper. Shit is happening all over again. I thought people understood last time that there was reason to hoard stuff? This is insane!

I started seeing shortages on meat over the last month at my grocery store but now everything is flying off the shelves again, it's bare and you can't find basic necessities. Luckily though, I never stopped stocking up on meat or toilet paper, so I've got all my necessities in stock.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2020, 5:54 pm

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/15/2020, 7:40 am

Oh damn.

A suspect has been arrested in the assault on actor Rick Moranis in New York City, according to a report in the New York Post.

A 35-year-old man is being held in Central Booking Saturday night, according to the report. No name has been given, but he was desribed as a Manhattan resident with a history of 13 arrests, including five for felonies.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/15/2020, 11:59 am

He just attacked him for no reason or did he recognize him?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/15/2020, 12:26 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:He just attacked him for no reason or did he recognize him?

Seems like just another regular NYC resident with multiple felonies that the justice system prefers to keep on the streets.

Although....when was the last time we heard from Joey?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/16/2020, 7:45 am

Holla holla playa playas. I'm here. Just been a crazy week running around doing errands etc. The panic has begun in NY again. I was at BJ's, a wholesale club, and the line to check out spanned the whole store. I managed to actually get some paper towels. LOL

Apparently, the guy who attacked Rick Moranis is homeless with mental problems. What else is new, huh?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/16/2020, 7:55 am

joey con carne wrote:Holla holla playa playas. I'm here. Just been a crazy week running around doing errands etc. The panic has begun in NY again. I was at BJ's, a wholesale club, and the line to check out spanned the whole store. I managed to actually get some paper towels. LOL

Apparently, the guy who attacked Rick Moranis is homeless with mental problems. What else is new, huh?

The panic is back in full effect here too because the governor of Washington just announced that come Wednesday he's shutting everything back down statewide, except for the elementary schools which are the only ones they reopened.

Good to know you weren't the Moranis puncher. I thought maybe you had an ancient grudge that dated back to when he shrunk down his children.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/16/2020, 1:41 pm

Damn, Sinbad had a stroke and is recovering.

I rewatched Necessary Roughness just a few months back and was reminded of just how prominent he was in the 90's and because my dad was a fan I saw a lot of his movies and tv work.

This spring Sinbad dropped by for a very quick cameo appearance on AEW's Dynamite but that was the first time I'd seen him since the 90's.

I hope he is able to recover from this.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/16/2020, 1:45 pm

Is anyone else seeing ads on the forum a lot recently?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/16/2020, 2:28 pm

Tyger wrote:Is anyone else seeing ads on the forum a lot recently?

No, never. Where are you seeing them?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/16/2020, 3:38 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Tyger wrote:Is anyone else seeing ads on the forum a lot recently?

No, never. Where are you seeing them?

I get them when viewing on my iPhone. I click the "View latest post", and an add opens up. Have to click the X in the corner for the page to load.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/16/2020, 4:55 pm

Yup, on my iPhone and iPad, pop up ads that didn’t used to be there
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/17/2020, 8:05 am

Huh, that's weird. I don't login on my phone though so I've never noticed it.

I haven't changed any settings for allowing ads so I don't think it's something I have control over.

Speaking of admin settings, it's been like five years since I've changed anything about this forum. Do you guys want a new color scheme and look or should I just keep it as is?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/17/2020, 10:01 am

When I log in on my phone, I use the option to view the desktop version. I do not see any fullscreen ads using that view.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/17/2020, 10:04 am

joey con carne wrote:When I log in on my phone, I use the option to view the desktop version. I do not see any fullscreen ads using that view.

My only mobile control option is whether you guys want the desktop or mobile version of the app on your phones. Based on what Joey's saying though the ads must be a mobile only feature.

I forgot we had a chat box at the bottom of the screen. I don't think I've logged in once in at least three years. I moved it to the top briefly just to see if it might encourage us to use it more since there tends to be a few of us on here at the same time.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/17/2020, 4:34 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/17/2020, 5:27 pm

I only use the desktop version of the site, I really don’t like the mobile
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/18/2020, 3:18 pm

Noticed a couple of new scenes in this trailer. But not worth releasing a new trailer just for those shots. He should have changed the aspect ratio instead.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/19/2020, 4:01 pm

The chatbox still sucks. It logs you out if you are not active. That’s fine. But it deletes all the history. When i log back in, everything I typed is gone. Whack.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/20/2020, 9:00 am

I haven't seen Chloe Grace Moretz in a few years but is this where her career is at now? That's disappointing...

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/20/2020, 6:30 pm

They should have made them CG just like Sonic. Real humans with cartoons doesn't mix well visually.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/21/2020, 6:48 am

Your face doesn’t mix well visually!

I kinda like it. Brings back a bit of an 80’s or 90’s feel.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Chloe Moretz in a theatrical release.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/21/2020, 2:02 pm

I just discovered that Polly Draper of 80's tv hit Thirtysomething and the 90's Christina Ricci movie "Gold Diggers" is the mother of actors Nat and Alex Wolff. And to make things even more interestingly strange, their father was Arsenio Hall's band leader on the Arsenio Hall Show. That was just such a collection of random, I had to share...

Random Thoughts - Page 13 Foxsea10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/22/2020, 2:16 pm

If you’re looking for an entertaining dose of ’90s nostalgia, The Orange Years: The Nickelodeon Story is for you. Now available to rent on demand, this evocative stroll down memory lane revisits the the golden age of Nickelodeon as it follows the cable channel’s evolution from scrappy startup to mainstream success.

If you spent your summers watching a bunch of wild and crazy kid at Camp Anawanna and the Bar None Dude Ranch (best theme songs EVER), you’ll enjoy all the behind the scenes anecdotes from a host of former Nick stars, including Christine Taylor, Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell, Melissa Joan Hart, Danny Cooksey, Larisa Oleynik, and Danny Tamberelli.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/23/2020, 8:40 am

This game looks fun. Makes me want to play it just for the bugs. I love how arrows destroy everything.

Also the remake of XIII.

Side note: I have recently discovered Viva Bianca. My gosh, what a beauty. No, I have never seen Spartacus and I do know she gets nude in that. Haven’t bothered looking up any pictures.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/24/2020, 3:56 pm

joey con carne wrote:
Side note: I have recently discovered Viva Bianca. My gosh, what a beauty. No, I have never seen Spartacus and I do know she gets nude in that. Haven’t bothered looking up any pictures.

What did you recently discover Viva Bianca in? She's another blonde beauty from Rust's prison colony.

FYI, Viva doesn't just get nekkid in Spartacus, her debut scene features her in glorious full frontal and it's pretty unforgettable even though she keeps getting naked throughout the series, I never tired of her. Viva and Lucy Lawless had some great scenes together, among many other lovely ladies as well but looking up pictures from the show wouldn't do them justice, you need to watch. Cool
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/24/2020, 4:26 pm

I saw her in a Christmas movie called A Prince for Christmas. Curious, I watched a few clips from Spartacus and the movie Minutes to Midnight and The Reckoning. After seeing her clips in Spartacus, it made her role in A Prince for Christmas so different. She plays such a sensitive and really nice girl in that. A complete 180° from Ilithyia in Spartacus.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/24/2020, 6:45 pm

That lucky little Numerius fucker. Seeing Ilithyia disrobe and step into that bath was worth 10 Varro's.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/25/2020, 8:42 am

joey con carne wrote:I saw her in a Christmas movie called A Prince for Christmas. Curious, I watched a few clips from Spartacus and the movie Minutes to Midnight and The Reckoning. After seeing her clips in Spartacus, it made her role in A Prince for Christmas so different. She plays such a sensitive and really nice girl in that. A complete 180° from Ilithyia in Spartacus.

Ilithyia was a psychotic little slut and I loved her. Twisted Evil

To this day though, it's the only role I've ever seen Viva in. I've never understood how a woman with a body like that and talent in spades, never had a bigger career.

Rusty wrote:That lucky little Numerius fucker. Seeing Ilithyia disrobe and step into that bath was worth 10 Varro's.

No doubt, Varo was not missed by me.

And who can forget the scene with Ilithyia and Spartacus in their golden masks when Lucretia played her wicked little game with them?  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/25/2020, 12:56 pm

Spartacus had many babes that unfortunately I haven't seen since. Viva is a stunner! Twisted Evil Her IMDB says her last movie was in 2018, must have taken a break.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/25/2020, 1:17 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Spartacus had many babes that unfortunately I haven't seen since. Viva is a stunner! Twisted Evil Her IMDB says her last movie was in 2018, must have taken a break.

The ladies of Spartacus were strong supporters of full frontal nude scenes, group bathing and roman orgies.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/25/2020, 8:08 pm

Other than Lucy Lawless, the only two I see pop up on a regular basis are Katrina Law and Cynthia Addai-Robinson.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/25/2020, 9:00 pm

Rusty wrote:Other than Lucy Lawless, the only two I see pop up on a regular basis are Katrina Law and Cynthia Addai-Robinson.

Yes, a few of the ladies of Spartacus did the CW circuit for awhile.

Brooke Williams who played Varro's wife Aurelia was one of my favorites and her role in 12 Monkeys was unforgettable at not at all for nekkid reasons, she's talented. Brooke was also on Shannara Chronicles and Agents of SHIELD. But I wish I saw a lot more of her more often.

You'd think the beautiful women of Spartacus would have continued to work a lot afterwards but only a couple of them are really still around.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/25/2020, 9:06 pm

Katrina Law has done a few Christmas movies for Hallmark Channel. I see commercials all the time. I subscribed to two months of Sling for two months and got a free AirTV Mini. Pretty sweet deal.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/25/2020, 9:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:Katrina Law has done a few Christmas movies for Hallmark Channel. I see commercials all the time. I subscribed to two months of Sling for two months and got a free AirTV Mini. Pretty sweet deal.

What is with you and watching all these babes of Spartacus in christmas movies? Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/26/2020, 9:19 am

Two days ago against my better judgement I watched The New Mutants and discovered it was nothing but a cliched pile of crap and far worse than I'd ever imagined. Of course the very next day this Honest Trailer dropped and it summarizes all the reasons New Mutants is a massive waste of time. Please watch this trailer instead of making the same mistake as me because no matter how bad you've imagined this movie must have been to warrant three years worth of delays, you're still not even close. The New Mutants is not only the worst movie I've seen all year, it might just be one of the worst movies I've ever seen, period.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/26/2020, 1:22 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Yes, a few of the ladies of Spartacus did the CW circuit for awhile.

Brooke Williams who played Varro's wife Aurelia was one of my favorites and her role in 12 Monkeys was unforgettable at not at all for nekkid reasons, she's talented. Brooke was also on Shannara Chronicles and Agents of SHIELD. But I wish I saw a lot more of her more often.

You'd think the beautiful women of Spartacus would have continued to work a lot afterwards but only a couple of them are really still around.

You know who I wish I would see more of, Jenna Lind who played Kore. She was gorgeous and she hasn't done other projects since Spartacus. She must have quit acting.  Sad

joey con carne wrote:Katrina Law has done a few Christmas movies for Hallmark Channel. I see commercials all the time. I subscribed to two months of Sling for two months and got a free AirTV Mini. Pretty sweet deal.

I'm guilty of this too. If I happen to catch these Hallmark Christmas movies with known actors, I just keep watching. Glad I don't have cable otherwise I would have a real issue.  Embarassed

WyldeMan wrote:Two days ago against my better judgement I watched The New Mutants and discovered it was nothing but a cliched pile of crap and far worse than I'd ever imagined. Of course the very next day this Honest Trailer dropped and it summarizes all the reasons New Mutants is a massive waste of time. Please watch this trailer instead of making the same mistake as me because no matter how bad you've imagined this movie must have been to warrant three years worth of delays, you're still not even close. The New Mutants is not only the worst movie I've seen all year, it might just be one of the worst movies I've ever seen, period.

Too late, watched it last week. Very accurate summary from Honest Trailers. It was shit and I also don't understand all the delay to produce this pile of shit. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/26/2020, 2:37 pm

Just read about Dave Chapelle acting like a bitch about his Chapelle Show contract. Kind of makes me lose respect for him. I won’t be watching any more of his work. I’m sure he wouldn’t give a flying turd about my opinion. But I hope he cries some more.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/26/2020, 3:05 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! How's everyone's Thanksgiving going? Any big gatherings? I've seen on the news about how some airports were packed and I couldn't believe it. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/26/2020, 4:09 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:You know who I wish I would see more of, Jenna Lind who played Kore. She was gorgeous and she hasn't done other projects since Spartacus. She must have quit acting.  Sad

Jenna was gorgeous, I also knew her from Underbelly prior to Spartacus and she was a talented peach.

A few years back I read that she'd retired from acting and become a fitness trainer. How disappointing for the world but a wonderful treat for her clients....

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'm guilty of this too. If I happen to catch these Hallmark Christmas movies with known actors, I just keep watching. Glad I don't have cable otherwise I would have a real issue.  Embarassed

Once I've seen a women go full frontal, I'm just not interested in her Christmas sweater look. That's just another reason I'm not married. Razz

Then again, I do not watch any Christmas movies except for Gremlins, Bad Santa, Home Alone 1&2 or maybe The Grinch with Jim Carrey. But I do not watch these titles every year, I pick or two and that's about it for my entire Christmas viewing experience.

joey con carne wrote:Just read about Dave Chapelle acting like a bitch about his Chapelle Show contract. Kind of makes me lose respect for him. I won’t be watching any more of his work. I’m sure he wouldn’t give a flying turd about my opinion. But I hope he cries some more.

Yeah Dave bitched about not getting paid in his opening SNL monologue so I knew it'd be gone within a few days.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Happy Thanksgiving! How's everyone's Thanksgiving going? Any big gatherings? I've seen on the news about how some airports were packed and I couldn't believe it. lol

Just getting together for dinner with my parents and my niece, we're keeping it small this year.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/26/2020, 10:43 pm

Black Friday is here! There is nothing I really need. What about you guys? Try not to fight people at Walmart. lol

WyldeMan wrote:Jenna was gorgeous, I also knew her from Underbelly prior to Spartacus and she was a talented peach.

A few years back I read that she'd retired from acting and become a fitness trainer. How disappointing for the world but a wonderful treat for her clients....

Lucky bastards! I can imagine having her as a trainer, I would do everything she told me to do and then some trying to impress her. Cool

WyldeMan wrote:Just getting together for dinner with my parents and my niece, we're keeping it small this year.

Yeah, same here.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next