BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 9/19/2020, 5:44 pm

The ash in the sky has finally lifted and cleared around my place but now Summers over and there won't be anymore sun until next Spring.  Mad

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/19/2020, 6:44 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The ash in the sky has finally lifted and cleared around my place but now Summers over and there won't be anymore sun until next Spring.  Mad

I KNOW! Today was breezy and it's getting colder in the morning/nights. Going from Summer to Fall, I fucking HATE this time every year. Evil or Very Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/19/2020, 11:39 pm

You guys don’t like autumn? I think this is my favorite time of the year. I love how women dress this time of year. Something about autumn outfits just makes the weather extra nice.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/20/2020, 12:03 am

Autumn?! Haha, as it is I’m lucky if I get more than a week of fall. It basically goes from summer to winter.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2020, 8:03 am

joey con carne wrote:You guys don’t like autumn? I think this is my favorite time of the year. I love how women dress this time of year. Something about autumn outfits just makes the weather extra nice.

I prefer bikini season. Cool

Tyger wrote:Autumn?! Haha, as it is I’m lucky if I get more than a week of fall. It basically goes from summer to winter.

Same here, the trees turn from green to brown and dead and the temp drops thirty degrees in about a week. I will be able to see my breath every time that I step outside for the next 6 months.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/20/2020, 12:58 pm

joey con carne wrote:You guys don’t like autumn? I think this is my favorite time of the year. I love how women dress this time of year. Something about autumn outfits just makes the weather extra nice.

What do Autumn dresses look like?

Tyger wrote:Autumn?! Haha, as it is I’m lucky if I get more than a week of fall. It basically goes from summer to winter.

Exactly! It's dropping to low 50's and high 40's already.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2020, 1:10 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Exactly! It's dropping to low 50's and high 40's already.

Today was the first day that I was able to have my house all opened up since the ash cleared. However, within an hour of opening all my windows my house dropped from 70 degrees down to 61. Mad

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/20/2020, 5:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Today was the first day that I was able to have my house all opened up since the ash cleared. However, within an hour of opening all my windows my house dropped from 70 degrees down to 61. Mad

Don't get sick!

Hey, do you have any shares with Tesla? Supposedly they're showing something this week and Elon's calling it Battery Day......I don't know.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/20/2020, 6:30 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/21/2020, 2:03 am

Wow, that actually looks pretty interesting
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2020, 10:23 am

No way! Microsoft just bought ZeniMax Media the parent company of Bethesda Softworks for $7.5 billion!

I guess I will never be able to play another Fallout Title again and that really angers me.

In a $7.5 billion buyout, it was announced today that Microsoft will acquir ZeniMax Media, the parent company of its better-known video game developer / publisher Bethesda Softworks. That acquisition now brings Bethesda’s studios — Bethesda Game Studios, id Software, ZeniMax Online Studios, Arkane, MachineGames, Tango Gameworks, Alpha Dog, and Roundhouse Studios — their 2,300 global employees, and their long list of acclaimed video game titles under Microsoft’s roof. Said franchises include The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Wolfenstein, DOOM, DisHonored, Prey, Quake, Starfield and likely more to come.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/21/2020, 11:01 am

Tyger wrote:Wow, that actually looks pretty interesting

Not into the black and white sitcom stuff but the rest looks interesting.

WyldeMan wrote:No way! Microsoft just bought ZeniMax Media the parent company of Bethesda Softworks for $7.5 billion!

I guess I will never be able to play another Fallout Title again and that really angers me.

In a $7.5 billion buyout, it was announced today that Microsoft will acquir ZeniMax Media, the parent company of its better-known video game developer / publisher Bethesda Softworks. That acquisition now brings Bethesda’s studios — Bethesda Game Studios, id Software, ZeniMax Online Studios, Arkane, MachineGames, Tango Gameworks, Alpha Dog, and Roundhouse Studios — their 2,300 global employees, and their long list of acclaimed video game titles under Microsoft’s roof. Said franchises include The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Wolfenstein, DOOM, DisHonored, Prey, Quake, Starfield and likely more to come.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT!!!

They need games so bad for XBox that they're willing to spend $7.5B. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2020, 11:23 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:They need games so bad for XBox that they're willing to spend $7.5B. lol

Well all they've got is Halo and nobody gives a shit about it anymore.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/21/2020, 12:06 pm

Dishonored is great. One of the best game series I have ever played next to Max Payne.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/21/2020, 3:18 pm

Yesterday, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance won an Emmy. Today, it's been announced that Netflix has cancelled it after one season. No more puppet genocide tales after all this waiting?? Thanks again Netflix.

I'm also reading a rumor that the next Tony Montana in the latest Scarface remake is going to be Michael B Jordan.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/22/2020, 1:57 pm

Yup, this about sums it up perfectly.

And since you guys are talking Mulan...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/22/2020, 2:30 pm

In news that will shock literally nobody who's ever paid attention to the corrupt Evil Empire that is American government.....

The Pentagon redirected most of its $1 billion in COVID-19 funding to defense contractors, The Washington Post reports

The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that the CARES Act passed by Congress in March granted the Department of Defense $1 billion for prevention and response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but most of the taxpayer money was instead used by the Pentagon to obtain military supplies such as jet engine parts, body armor and dress uniforms.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/22/2020, 7:13 pm

How does that qualify as "prevention and response" to COVID? Some people have still not received their first stimulus checks. That $1B could have helped out so many people by giving them monthly checks for at least 6 months or more and probably helped the economy too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/22/2020, 8:01 pm

Did you guys hear about the Department of Justice declaring NYC, Seattle, and Portland "anarchist cities" or what not? It's so great. Billions will be withheld in federal funding (as it should be) because the governors/mayors whatever are letting the "peaceful protestors" run amok. The mayor of NYC, De Blasio, cut a billion dollars from NYC police budget. This was specifically cited by the Department of Justice. The DoJ doesn't want the federal government allocating money to cities where the money will just be squandered. LOL

NY is going down the shitter. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-identifies-new-york-city-portland-and-seattle-jurisdictions-permitting
Criteria for evaluating each city is below:

- Whether a jurisdiction forbids the police force from intervening to restore order amid widespread or sustained violence or destruction.
- Whether a jurisdiction has withdrawn law enforcement protection from a geographical area or structure that law enforcement officers are lawfully entitled to access but have been officially prevented from accessing or permitted to access only in exceptional circumstances, except when law enforcement officers are briefly withheld as a tactical decision intended to resolve safely and expeditiously a specific and ongoing unlawful incident posing an imminent threat to the safety of individuals or law enforcement officers.
- Whether a jurisdiction disempowers or defunds police departments.
- Whether a jurisdiction unreasonably refuses to accept offers of law enforcement assistance from the Federal Government.
- Any other related factors the Attorney General deems appropriate.

New York City
- Shootings in New York City have been on the rise since looting and protests began on or about May 28, 2020.  For July 2020, shootings increased from 88 to 244, an increase of 177% over July 2019.  In August 2020, shootings increased from 91 to 242, a 166% increase over August 2019.
- While the city faced increased unrest, gun violence, and property damage, the New York City Council cut $1 billion from NYPD’s FY21 budget.
- The budget resulted in the cancellation of the new police recruiting class, cuts to overtime spending, and the transfer of certain police functions, including school safety, out of the NYPD.
- Meanwhile, the Manhattan and Brooklyn District Attorneys have declined to prosecute charges of disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly arising from the protests, and the District Attorneys in Queens and the Bronx have declined to prosecute other protest-related charges.
- Both Mayor de Blasio and Governor Cuomo have forcefully rejected federal law enforcement support.

Portland, Oregon
- This month, Portland marked 100 consecutive nights of protests marred by vandalism, chaos, and even killing.
- Those bent on violence regularly started fires, threw projectiles at law enforcement officers, and destroyed property. Numerous law enforcement officers, among others, suffered injury.
- Shootings increased by more than 140% in June and July 2020 compared to the same period last year.
- In the midst of this violence, the Portland City Council cut $15 million from the police bureau, eliminating 84 positions. Crucially, the cuts included the Gun Violence Reduction Team, which investigates shootings, and several positions from the police team that responds to emergency incidents.
- In August, Portland Mayor Wheeler sent a letter to President Trump expressly rejecting the Administration’s offer of federal law enforcement to stop the violent protests.

Seattle, Washington
- For nearly a month, starting in June, the City of Seattle permitted anarchists and activists to seize six square blocks of the city’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, naming their new enclave the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) and then the “Capitol Hill Occupied Protest” (CHOP).
- Law enforcement and fire fighters were precluded from entering the territory.  The Seattle Police Department was ordered to abandon their precinct within the CHOP.
- Person-related crime in the CHOP increased 525% from the same period of time in the same area the year before, including by Mayor Durkan’s own count “two additional homicides, 6 additional robberies, and 16 additional aggravated assaults (to include 2 additional non-fatal shootings).”
- The CHOP was allowed to stand for nearly a month, during which time two teenagers were shot and killed in the zone.
- The Seattle City Council, Mayor Durkan, and Washington Governor Jay Inslee publicly rejected federal involvement in law enforcement activities within the city of Seattle.

This is the memo from the White House:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-reviewing-funding-state-local-government-recipients-permitting-anarchy-violence-destruction-american-cities/
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/26/2020, 6:31 am

The new Echo Dot looks like a little afro. A baby ‘fro.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/26/2020, 8:31 am

joey con carne wrote:The new Echo Dot looks like a little afro. A baby ‘fro.

That's such an adorable government surveillance device! You should feel even safer now telling it all your deepest secrets which are definitely not being recorded.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/27/2020, 9:47 am

Ahhh man! I love Michael Hogan's work, he always made such an amazing villain. But now it sounds like his life has gone straight down the drain.

‘Battlestar Galactica’s Michael Hogan Suffers Tragic Accident
METOO - Random Thoughts - Page 8 Michae13
Sad news is surfacing on Monday night, as veteran actor Michael Hogan, who is best known for playing Colonel Saul Tigh on Battlestar Galactica, apparently suffered a tragic accident back in February and is unlikely to be able to work again. Friends of the Hogan family have launched a GoFundMe campaign that has raised more than $55,000 of its $150,000 goal.

According to family friend Shari Ulrich, Hogan was in Vancouver participating in a Battlestar Galactica convention when he fell and hit his head during dinner. He went to bed that night not realizing that he’d suffered a traumatic head injury, which resulted in a massive brain bleed. Hogan required emergency surgery and the accident left him with complete paralysis on his left side, as well as memory loss, cognitive impairment and an inability to swallow.

The COVID-19 pandemic has made an already difficult situation even more difficult, as Hogan’s access to his family and a proper care team remains limited. This summer, he was moved into The Berkley Care Centre in North Vancouver, where he has been seeing a physiotherapist several times a week, though he still can’t stand on his own and requires a feeding tube. He has regained his speech and is largely coherent and cognizant, but his family says he still has a long, hard road ahead of him.

The financial demands for someone in Hogan’s situation are no doubt considerable, and the actor’s wife, Susan Hogan, has been unable to work, as she has been focused on caring for her husband and arranging his medical care. She’d prefer to have Michael home with her once he’s able to leave his current Long Term Care facility, but that means installing wheelchair ramps, a hospital bed, and buying a vehicle that can accommodate the wheelchair, among numerous other medical services.

Hogan has been a working actor since the late ’70s and appeared in the first two episodes of Monk before finding fame on Battlestar, which led to recurring roles on Teen Wolf, 12 Monkeys and The Man in the High Castle. He also played Slade Wilson in two episodes of Smallville and Otto Gerhardt on the acclaimed second season of Fargo. Hogan’s feature credits include The Peanut Butter Solution, The Cutting Edge, The Day the Earth Stood Still, and Red Riding Hood, and he recently played the Air Force Chief of Staff in the live-action Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

I know things are tight for everyone these days, but if you can spare a few bucks, or even just share this post on social media, I’m sure Hogan’s family would greatly appreciate it. We wish him well on the road to recovery, and we’re grateful for the many performances he has blessed us with over the years. Thank you, Michael, and get well soon!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/27/2020, 2:16 pm

That's terrible! Seen him in countless shows. It doesn't sound good but I hope he can make some recovery.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/27/2020, 4:49 pm

This is trending on twitter right now, it was just revealed that Trump paid $750 in 2016 and 2017. Shocked HOW? How did I pay more taxes than he did? lol Also revealed is that he hasn't paid taxes for like 10 years. His poll numbers are going to take a good hit because of this.

Man, if only you could legally bet money on elections, this would be EASY MONEY!!!!!!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/27/2020, 9:39 pm

You haven’t been paying attention, have you?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/28/2020, 7:12 am

If those reports are true, that's crazy shit. I would be even more surprised if he didn't get audited.

But it's really not surprising. I'm sure a lot of bilionaires pay way less taxes than we think.

Creative accounting. Gotta love it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/28/2020, 11:03 am

Tyger wrote:You haven’t been paying attention, have you?

America doesn't have an attention span nor does it care about anything, it's why Trump even after impeachment will win again.

joey con carne wrote:If those reports are true, that's crazy shit. I would be even more surprised if he didn't get audited.

But it's really not surprising. I'm sure a lot of bilionaires pay way less taxes than we think.

Creative accounting. Gotta love it.

The IRS does the bidding of billionaires and is nothing but just another corrupt branch of the American government who's only purpose is keeping working Americans deep in debt. After all, you can't have slaves without masters.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/28/2020, 12:16 pm

I think the way the IRS sees it is if 2+2=4 then they don't care. They only care about 2+2=2 scenarios. lol

Also read Trump is something like $300M in debt, which explains why he needs 4 more years.

Anyway, I wasn't going to vote but last week I got my absentee ballot and after giving it some thought, I'm going to vote for Biden just because I don't want 4 more years of this shit show. Even if Trump somehow wins, then I can at least say I did something. This will be my first time voting EVER. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/28/2020, 3:14 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I think the way the IRS sees it is if 2+2=4 then they don't care. They only care about 2+2=2 scenarios. lol

Also read Trump is something like $300M in debt, which explains why he needs 4 more years.

Anyway, I wasn't going to vote but last week I got my absentee ballot and after giving it some thought, I'm going to vote for Biden just because I don't want 4 more years of this shit show. Even if Trump somehow wins, then I can at least say I did something. This will be my first time voting EVER. lol

Trump is not in debt. He's got millions upon millions upon millions of dollars. Hundreds of millions. If there is any debt, it's with his companies for which he has zero personal liability.

But what about his bankruptcies? His companies he owns have declared Chapter 11 bankruptcies. He has never declared personal bankruptcy.

People always make fun of Trump and say he's the worst business man in the world, incompetent, etc etc. People have even made fun of the fact that he said his dad loaned him "only" one million dollars to get started. People ripped on him because he said "only" and how he was privileged enough to get one million dollars when most people cannot. Let's put that into perspective: Trump took that one million dollars and turned it into hundreds of millions. He has so much money his great great grandchildren will never even have to work a day in their lives. The internet says he is worth $3 billion. Let's say that's way too generous and Trump is really only worth $1 billion. That means he took his million dollars and multiplied it 1,000 times. That's like taking $1,000 and turning it into $1 million. Sure, he's been at it for fifty years but I bet 99% of people cannot take one million and turn it into his empire and also personal cash in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

All that said, if he really paid no taxes, that's fucked up. I know the rich get deductions most of us have never heard of but there is something inherently wrong with the tax system and it needs to be addressed somehow.

The first debate is tomorrow. I'll be tuning in.

Last edited by joey con carne on 9/28/2020, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/28/2020, 3:16 pm

joey con carne wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I think the way the IRS sees it is if 2+2=4 then they don't care. They only care about 2+2=2 scenarios. lol

Trump is not in debt. He's got millions upon millions upon millions of dollars. Hundreds of millions. If there is any debt, it's with his companies for which he has zero personal liability.

But what about his bankruptcies? His companies he owns have declared Chapter 11 bankruptcies. He has never declared personal bankruptcy.

All of Trump's actual wealth is sitting on a thumb drive in Putin's desk drawer waiting to be delivered as an Election bonus.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/28/2020, 6:08 pm

joey con carne wrote:The first debate is tomorrow. I'll be tuning in.

Yeah, I'll watch too. Trump will probably do well in the debate, he's great at talking. It's practically his superpower. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/28/2020, 6:56 pm

Biden's walking dead. Dude's a corpse.

I find it hilarious that as progressive as the left tries to be, the only candidate they can get is a 78 year old white man that can barely finish sentences.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2020, 7:36 am

Rusty wrote:Biden's walking dead. Dude's a corpse.

I find it hilarious that as progressive as the left tries to be, the only candidate they can get is a 78 year old white man that can barely finish sentences.

To be President here it's practically a requirement and also; dementia, a long history of sexual assaults, selling out to big tobacco, oil, pharma and the church. Without these things, you just won't be taken seriously on the Hill.

Also, Abe you think Trump's a good talker? He sounds like he went full retard and never came back, he just proclaims everything "very good" or "very bad" or "beautiful" regardless of subject matter. Though he can be quite poetic, just the other day he described the assault of a reporter as "beautiful" and compared the man being thrown to the ground by police to that of "someone throwing a bag of popcorn". With such eloquence as that, this must be where you get the impression that he's a "good talker."

In other news, we finally did it, ONE MILLION COVID FATALITIES WORLD WIDE! I knew if we all just worked together we could accomplish big things together!

Way to go world, holding coughed on hands across the planet!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2020, 9:07 am

Oh dip! It's Lost Boyz N The Hood! Razz Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/29/2020, 1:03 pm

WyldeMan wrote:To be President here it's practically a requirement and also; dementia, a long history of sexual assaults, selling out to big tobacco, oil, pharma and the church. Without these things, you just won't be taken seriously on the Hill.

Also, Abe you think Trump's a good talker? He sounds like he went full retard and never came back, he just proclaims everything "very good" or "very bad" or "beautiful" regardless of subject matter. Though he can be quite poetic, just the other day he described the assault of a reporter as "beautiful" and compared the man being thrown to the ground by police to that of "someone throwing a bag of popcorn". With such eloquence as that, this must be where you get the impression that he's a "good talker."

That's exactly what I mean. He's a great bullshiter, to have the confidence to keep going like that and for people to listen to you....that's talent. No doubt it's what made him rich.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/29/2020, 1:32 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:That's exactly what I mean. He's a great bullshiter, to have the confidence to keep going like that and for people to listen to you....that's talent. No doubt it's what made him rich.

He just rambles incoherently and people pay attention to him solely because he says he's rich and Americans associate money with intelligence. They aren't actually listening to his words just sounds,, he could walk out and say "Peanut butter dump truck with a beautiful sidecar" and his mindless minions would cheer like he's just promised to personally introduce every one of them to Jesus.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/29/2020, 4:21 pm

The debates begin in an hour! Anyone having a watch party? I'm not. Will be tuning in on YouTube.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/29/2020, 8:44 pm

No watch party here. Same, I just watched on YouTube but missed the first 20 minutes. But from what I saw, Biden didn't do as bad as I thought he would. Both parties didn't do a great job at the same time. And they kept talking over each other constantly.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/30/2020, 5:17 am

That was a complete shit show.

Trump did not make me feel more confident about anything he will do.

Biden did not convince me to consider voting for him.

I think both sides sucked and the constant interruptions from Trump were irritating. He needs to shut up and just wait his turn. He's not helping himself here and I think he's going to get a talking to from his people (not that he will listen) but he needs to change his demeanor for the next debate if he wants anyone to take him seriously.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/30/2020, 11:14 am

joey con carne wrote:That was a complete shit show.

I think both sides sucked and the constant interruptions from Trump were irritating. He needs to shut up and just wait his turn. He's not helping himself here and I think he's going to get a talking to from his people (not that he will listen) but he needs to change his demeanor for the next debate if he wants anyone to take him seriously.

Yeah, Trump was constantly interrupting and attacking. What he said about Biden's son was just disgusting, just stick to the points and focus on him even though Biden brought it up. That was just low.

And people are mad that he didn't condemn white supremists on national TV.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/30/2020, 11:33 am

joey con carne wrote:That was a complete shit show.

Somebody needs to give that brain damaged bitch a talkin to with an axe handle out behind the barn.

The guy is the color of Cheetos and has the education of Forrest Gump, he ain't changing shit....

Why would Trump condemn White Supremacists? The man Goose Steps to bed...

And Chris Wallace is a spineless little bitch who should not be a presidential debate moderator, he can't even keep a mentally challenged five year old in line.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 9/30/2020, 2:08 pm

https://nypost.com/2020/09/30/seagrams-heiress-clare-bronfman-sentenced-for-role-in-sex-cult/

So it appears the wheels of justice are indeed turning for those involved in the NXIVM case.

Clare Bronfman, the Seagram's heiress, was sentenced to 81 months (6.75 years) in prison today. I am curious what this means for Allison Mack.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/30/2020, 2:54 pm

joey con carne wrote:https://nypost.com/2020/09/30/seagrams-heiress-clare-bronfman-sentenced-for-role-in-sex-cult/

So it appears the wheels of justice are indeed turning for those involved in the NXIVM case.

Clare Bronfman, the Seagram's heiress, was sentenced to 81 months (6.75 years) in prison today. I am curious what this means for Allison Mack.

Well at least prison isn't full of vulnerable, lonely women that could still be recruited.

Way to go justice system, you've showed them all!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/1/2020, 1:44 pm

Just signed up for a free year of Apple TV. Came with my phone purchase. For shizzle.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/1/2020, 3:07 pm

Oh damn, Megan Fox sure knows how to get a man hooked on her before she destroys him only months later.... Shocked

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next