BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

1 - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 5/30/2020, 8:19 pm

joey con carne wrote:Looters should be shot on sight.

"When the looting starts the shooting starts".

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/30/2020, 8:44 pm

I heard about the curfew. Cops are pepper spraying people now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/30/2020, 11:07 pm

joey con carne wrote:Derek Chauvin is charged with:

3rd degree murder - maximum sentence 25 years
2nd degree manslaughter - maximum sentence 10 years

I predict he will be not guilty of 3rd degree murder.

He will be guilty of manslaughter in 2nd degree. Sentenced to time served. Probation 2 years.

Commence the looting and arson because destroying your own neighborhood is the best way to get back at the evil white man. Probably burning down a lot of black-owned businesses and shit, too, because, you know, fuck whitey. More black on black and black on white crime has been committed in the last day or so than cop on black crime in the last year.  But, again, fuck whitey because.

UltimateMarvel wrote:It's getting out of control out there. I hope he gets 3rd degree and the others should get 2nd degree. I saw the video, it's fucking disgusting.

Wait a minute, they should all get 2nd degree because the others just stood by. 3rd degree means he didn't plan or intend to kill him.....of course he did and so did the others.

And is it true that the wife of Derek was the other officer's sister? No wonder he didn't stop him.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2020, 6:45 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wait a minute, they should all get 2nd degree because the others just stood by. 3rd degree means he didn't plan or intend to kill him.....of course he did and so did the others.

And is it true that the wife of Derek was the other officer's sister? No wonder he didn't stop him.

Yeah I watched that video and Chauvin looked bored while kneeling on Floyd's throat, he seemed pretty content with slowly killing a guy over an 8 minute period while he pleaded and his fellow cops stood by and participated like they knew they were all starring in a viral video.

Oh and by the way how's this for a twist, it was just revealed that both Floyd and Chauvin worked as security guards at the same night club last year. But the owner is claiming she can't be sure they knew each other though she says that Chauvin was known to freely use his mace on black clientele instead of breaking up any fights. Yet, Chauvin was the club's head of security for SEVENTEEN YEARS.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2020, 7:19 am

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/31/2020, 11:54 am

WyldeMan wrote:Yeah I watched that video and Chauvin looked bored while kneeling on Floyd's throat, he seemed pretty content with slowly killing a guy over an 8 minute period while he pleaded and his fellow cops stood by and participated like they knew they were all starring in a viral video.

Oh and by the way how's this for a twist, it was just revealed that both Floyd and Chauvin worked as security guards at the same night club last year. But the owner is claiming she can't be sure they knew each other though she says that Chauvin was known to freely use his mace on black clientele instead of breaking up any fights. Yet, Chauvin was the club's head of security for SEVENTEEN YEARS.

WHAT?!!! There is your intent right there, he had to have known him.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/31/2020, 4:11 pm

Protests not only happening in this country but other countries too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/31/2020, 4:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Protests not only happening in this country but other countries too.

Yeah but they're actually protesting peacefully from what I'm seeing, they don't seem to feel the riotous spirit.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2020, 7:45 am

So there was a mass social media push first this morning blowing up twitter and instagram all about #DCBlackOut with a half million mentions already this morning on Twitter alone all about how protestors are being killed and that social media and communications have been blacked out and that DC is in utter chaos. Basically endless tweets and posts about how unsafe it is to be protesting there right now that all look like mass warnings from the BLM community but now I'm seeing that infamous hackers Anonymous are trying to inform the public that this is all a bot scam that seems to have accessed the BLM feeds and hacking users accounts to spread instant terror.

You guys seeing any of this? It's endless streams like this....

1 - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Ezbrtn11

1 - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Ezby5y10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/1/2020, 8:08 am

That's great. Love it. Fucking with everyone with those hoax posts.

DC mayor is a fucking scumbag. Trump asked the police to help watch the protestors in front of the White House. Just some backup for the Secret Service in case it gets bad. DC mayor told Trump to go blow and "it's not our job".

Yea, Trump will fuck you up just like he fucked up NY. What a piece of shit the mayor is.

It would be nice if the violent protestors were being killed, though. Would keep me very entertained here at home.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/1/2020, 9:53 am

Rioting and especially looting isn’t gonna help, but part of me does fucking love the irony of the cops going “Hey! There’s no need for this violence when you can do this peacefully”
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/1/2020, 1:12 pm

The National Guard has been deployed in 22 states and there were 140 cities with violent protests and riots this weekend. Nothing about this situation feels like it's deescalating anytime soon. I saw an angry Los Angeles mob attacking the gates of a tv studio because burning legendary studio lots to the ground is how you bring about real change!

It would seem the time is near for vicious dogs and ominous weapons.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/1/2020, 3:18 pm

Another autopsy has determined that asphyxia is what killed George Floyd. I'm thinking they lied in the first autopsy to calm people, there is no way he died from other underlying causes. 3 officers on top of him for 8 minutes with that much pressure on the neck, come on!

Looting and riots are bad but I understand where they're coming from too. Peaceful protests haven't gotten us anywhere and there is a reason for all this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/1/2020, 5:36 pm

Has anyone else had to sign in every time they come here recently?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/1/2020, 8:58 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Another autopsy has determined that asphyxia is what killed George Floyd. I'm thinking they lied in the first autopsy to calm people, there is no way he died from other underlying causes. 3 officers on top of him for 8 minutes with that much pressure on the neck, come on!

Looting and riots are bad but I understand where they're coming from too. Peaceful protests haven't gotten us anywhere and there is a reason for all this.

I disagree with your last statement. Peaceful protests have gotten them little but that doesn't give these looters and rioters the right to steal shit that doesn't belong to them or burn down my business. To me, these looters just have the opportunity now to act like their true selves. They are all human garbage and should all be killed be it by other cops or the military. Society would be better off. We don't need these kinds of people living among us.

Did you guys hear about the two lawyers who got arrested for trying to firebomb a police car here in NYC? They both came from prestigious universities. I believe one was from NYU and the other an Ivy League. Say bye bye to your licenses. Hope it was worth it. The fuck is wrong with people?

And all this coronar stuff isn't helping. People have no jobs and there is just general unrest. And when the extra money from unemployment ends and people really can't afford things and the economy doesn't bounce back with jobs, shit is going to get fucked up real quick.

But, again, these looters and rioters can all go die.

Tyger wrote:Has anyone else had to sign in every time they come here recently?
Yes, I thought it was just me. It seems like if I sign in on another device, I get kicked out of the other. Other times it's just random and I get logged out just by not visiting the site for 12 hours. It's pretty annoying. This website and the sign-in isn't even encrypted/secure so I don't know why the cookies expire so quickly.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/1/2020, 11:20 pm

joey con carne wrote:I disagree with your last statement. Peaceful protests have gotten them little but that doesn't give these looters and rioters the right to steal shit that doesn't belong to them or burn down my business. To me, these looters just have the opportunity now to act like their true selves.

But little is not enough unfortunately. People are just tired man. And it's not just minorities who are tired of police brutality, everyone is coming together on this issue which is great. But I've seen cops doing it peacefully too but it's very few in comparison.

Trump is not doing a good job. He brought the military but I heard the President doesn't have the power to do that unless requested by state governors.

joey con carne wrote:They are all human garbage and should all be killed be it by other cops or the military. Society would be better off. We don't need these kinds of people living among us.

That's a little excessive. Cuff and jail them is the right way.

joey con carne wrote:Did you guys hear about the two lawyers who got arrested for trying to firebomb a police car here in NYC? They both came from prestigious universities. I believe one was from NYU and the other an Ivy League. Say bye bye to your licenses. Hope it was worth it. The fuck is wrong with people?

Lawyers should know the difference between legal and illegal action. LOL

You guys heard about the cop who started the fire in Autozone? People are going crazy out there.

joey con carne wrote:And all this coronar stuff isn't helping. People have no jobs and there is just general unrest. And when the extra money from unemployment ends and people really can't afford things and the economy doesn't bounce back with jobs, shit is going to get fucked up real quick.

Is Corona still a thing?  Razz

Tyger wrote:Has anyone else had to sign in every time they come here recently?

joey con carne wrote:Yes, I thought it was just me. It seems like if I sign in on another device, I get kicked out of the other. Other times it's just random and I get logged out just by not visiting the site for 12 hours. It's pretty annoying. This website and the sign-in isn't even encrypted/secure so I don't know why the cookies expire so quickly.

Happened to me today but doesn't happen every time I visit the site.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/2/2020, 9:00 am

NYC is in chaos now.

I'm glad I'm home and far away from that shit.

I'm waiting for the second coronar wave and for these looters to be shot. The former is a certainty but, unfortunately, the latter is not.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/2/2020, 11:11 am

joey con carne wrote:NYC is in chaos now.

I'm glad I'm home and far away from that shit.

I'm waiting for the second coronar wave and for these looters to be shot. The former is a certainty but, unfortunately, the latter is not.

It's just chaos in all the major cities but my country ass is staying home like I have been, not looting or shooting but I've been watching it all.

If these riots had happened in my early 20's when I was still a raging alcoholic with a serious anarchist streak, something tells me I'd have thrown on my Guy Fawkes mask and black hoodie and made a few windows drop but now that I'm in my mid-30s, I'm like Sgt Murtaugh, I'm too old for this shit and want this to just end already.

However, no matter how old I get I will never have any respect for jackboot law enforcement and frankly I'm very surprised that in all this chaos, with Princeton graduated lawyers throwing Molotovs and pigs running around unchecked committing violence with pepper spray, night sticks, boots, tasers and semi-autos that somehow they're not being killed in retaliation. When the thugs start running out of businesses to destroy, they're only going to have one target left and its going to be easy to find them because they're the street gang in blue standing in a straight line and for that, I will be watching.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/2/2020, 1:49 pm

WyldeMan wrote:It's just chaos in all the major cities but my country ass is staying home like I have been, not looting or shooting but I've been watching it all.

If these riots had happened in my early 20's when I was still a raging alcoholic with a serious anarchist streak, something tells me I'd have thrown on my Guy Fawkes mask and black hoodie and made a few windows drop but now that I'm in my mid-30s, I'm like Sgt Murtaugh, I'm too old for this shit and want this to just end already.

However, no matter how old I get I will never have any respect for jackboot law enforcement and frankly I'm very surprised that in all this chaos, with Princeton graduated lawyers throwing Molotovs and pigs running around unchecked committing violence with pepper spray, night sticks, boots, tasers and semi-autos that somehow they're not being killed in retaliation. When the thugs start running out of businesses to destroy, they're only going to have one target left and its going to be easy to find them because they're the street gang in blue standing in a straight line and for that, I will be watching.

I was thinking about going but someone there told me they started pepper spraying so I changed my mind.

In a couple of cities they are protesting peacefully in complete silence, it's beautiful.

I've seen so many videos of cops doing disgusting things to peaceful protesters, it's mind blowing! But they are facing consequences.

I thought Trump was a sure thing for 2020 but after this....NOPE! Biden will win.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/2/2020, 2:18 pm

There is a good chance the coronar and this will negatively impact Trump’s chances at re-election because everything is Trump’s fault.

Biden is a trainwreck himself. Have you seen the shit he's been saying? Have you noticed he's been largely silent this entire protesting shit? Because he's probably been told by his people to keep his mouth shut.

Plus, you can't blame Trump for this. He can't do anything. The states have to choose themselves what they are going to do. Did you see what the mayor of Washington DC did to him? Remember when all the protestors were outside the gates of the White House the first time? Trump asked the city if they can send some cops as backup for his Secret Service. The mayor told him to go blow.

And now Trump is taking flak for not helping enough. I swear, nothing he does will be good. There is always a way to spin it so he's racist and evil.

Meanwhile, Biden, who is crooked as shit, said

If you have a problem figuring out whether you are for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

That's kind of racist but we all know Biden is senile so maybe we can let this pass with an eyebrow raised. But then Biden also called Obama

"the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

That's fucking racist. And why do no media outlets report on this? Because they are all controlled by the left. None of the crazy shit Biden has said is reported on the mainstream news. It's all squashed because the left will do whatever it can to get Trump out of office.

I can't wait to see the debate between Trump and Biden. Biden is going to be slaughtered.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/2/2020, 5:29 pm

joey con carne wrote:There is a good chance the coronar and this will negatively impact Trump’s chances at re-election because everything is Trump’s fault.

Yeah, not everything is his fault but how you lead matters. His no-filter conferences and tweets constantly work against him.

joey con carne wrote:Biden is a trainwreck himself. Have you seen the shit he's been saying? Have you noticed he's been largely silent this entire protesting shit? Because he's probably been told by his people to keep his mouth shut.

I've seen him taking pictures with protesters which is smart.

joey con carne wrote:Plus, you can't blame Trump for this. He can't do anything. The states have to choose themselves what they are going to do. Did you see what the mayor of Washington DC did to him? Remember when all the protestors were outside the gates of the White House the first time? Trump asked the city if they can send some cops as backup for his Secret Service. The mayor told him to go blow.

Yeah, I saw that. He told him that's now our job which is true technically and the cops themselves were overwhelmed. That's the job of the secret service. Still, when the President asks, how do you say no? Dude has huge balls. lol

joey con carne wrote:And now Trump is taking flak for not helping enough. I swear, nothing he does will be good. There is always a way to spin it so he's racist and evil.

He's addressing the riots and lootings, not the root of the problem. He's coming in with force and not hearing the American people.

joey con carne wrote:Meanwhile, Biden, who is crooked as shit, said

If you have a problem figuring out whether you are for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

That's kind of racist but we all know Biden is senile so maybe we can let this pass with an eyebrow raised. But then Biden also called Obama

"the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

That's fucking racist. And why do no media outlets report on this? Because they are all controlled by the left. None of the crazy shit Biden has said is reported on the mainstream news. It's all squashed because the left will do whatever it can to get Trump out of office.

I can't wait to see the debate between Trump and Biden. Biden is going to be slaughtered.

I'd still take Biden. You know he's always going to say what he thinks whether on purpose or by accident. lol At this point, it's about "Who do you dislike the least?" type of situation. Trump could destroy Biden in the debates and he'd still win. I don't think the majority of people want 4 more years but we shall see.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/2/2020, 7:25 pm

On to better news: I have just spent $40 on 450oz of Persil laundry detergent. That's a lot of detergent! I think I'm set for a couple of years. Hell, maybe more. What a great deal.

Actually, looking at the deal now it's not that great. For the same price I could purchase 840oz of Arm and Hammer detergent. I have time to reconsider..... But Persil smells so good. Then again, so does Arm and Hammer.

The world is going to shit. People are unemployed and can't afford food. Here I am pondering laundry detergent. Crazy shit.

False alarm. Amarzon only allowing one Arm and Hammer per customer. Funk dat. Persil it is!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/2/2020, 7:30 pm

joey con carne wrote:On to better news: I have just spent $40 on 450oz of Persil laundry detergent. That's a lot of detergent! I think I'm set for a couple of years. Hell, maybe more. What a great deal.

Actually, looking at the deal now it's not that great. For the same price I could purchase 840oz of Arm and Hammer detergent. I have time to reconsider..... But Persil smells so good. Then again, so does Arm and Hammer.

The world is going to shit. People are unemployed and can't afford food. Here I am pondering laundry detergent. Crazy shit.

I ride with Tide. Cool

I'm watching Half Baked right now because I can't watch anymore of this riot bullshit, it's gonna be another bad one tonight.

And while the Impeached Orange preaches nothing but hate and violence this is happening....

1 - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Ezgxjv11

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/3/2020, 6:49 am

Tide is my jam. That's my hands-down favorite but sometimes the price is a little high. I get it on sale from BJ's or Costco whenever I can.

Currently sitting at my laptop. Same as it ever was. Streaming Aerial America on my Amarzon Prime.

Gonna watch True Lies later.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/3/2020, 11:24 am

I like Tide too but it's definintely priced higher than it should be. A couple of weeks ago I was comparing the cost of Tide vs Gain and I went with Gain, it's not bad and has a nice smell to it.

I didn't see that photo of Obama, where is that from?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/3/2020, 4:49 pm

I saw this video of this girl on Twitter, it pissed me off so much. My first thought was "so nice of her to stop by and help him" and then it hit me what she was doing.....

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/4/2020, 7:23 am

LOL what a loser. Now her influencer career is over. She shut everything down. She was also fired from her internship at the Washington Examiner.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/4/2020, 10:43 am

I had not driven my car for a few weeks and the battery died. I'm such an idiot.

So I went and got a new battery from Autozone. Long story short, my dead battery was an ACDelco with a 12-month replacement and 18-month warranty. I decided to get another ACDelco and the cost was like $135 with deposit and trade-in, etc.

I decided to upgrade to a Duralast Gold battery with a 3-year replacement/5-year warranty. The Duralast costs $170. The guy hooked me up and did some shit with the prices. I wound up paying $123 for the battery. That's less than what I would have paid for my ACDelco!

I'm glad I asked to upgrade. Now I have a better battery which will give me piece of mind and I paid even less. Woo hoo

Side note: Changing the battery is super easy. The hardest part? Getting those two metal sticks which help hold the battery down in the proper place. Took me two tries to get those sticks right LOL. I suck at it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/4/2020, 1:43 pm

joey con carne wrote:I had not driven my car for a few weeks and the battery died. I'm such an idiot.

So I went and got a new battery from Autozone. Long story short, my dead battery was an ACDelco with a 12-month replacement and 18-month warranty. I decided to get another ACDelco and the cost was like $135 with deposit and trade-in, etc.

I decided to upgrade to a Duralast Gold battery with a 3-year replacement/5-year warranty. The Duralast costs $170. The guy hooked me up and did some shit with the prices. I wound up paying $123 for the battery. That's less than what I would have paid for my ACDelco!

I'm glad I asked to upgrade. Now I have a better battery which will give me piece of mind and I paid even less. Woo hoo

Side note: Changing the battery is super easy. The hardest part? Getting those two metal sticks which help hold the battery down in the proper place. Took me two tries to get those sticks right LOL. I suck at it.

I always get Duralast too. Did you try jump starting it or was the battery bad? I know Autozone can recharge your battery within an hour for free.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/4/2020, 5:10 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I saw this video of this girl on Twitter, it pissed me off so much. My first thought was "so nice of her to stop by and help him" and then it hit me what she was doing.....

Lol that’s fucking gold. Useless bitch.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/5/2020, 7:42 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I always get Duralast too. Did you try jump starting it or was the battery bad? I know Autozone can recharge your battery within an hour for free.

I did try jumping it. All the lights would go on but all you would hear is clicking when trying to turn on the motor.

I let the car charge for a while (like 30 minutes) with no luck. The next day, the battery was completely dead again. No lights would come on. I brought the battery to Autozone and they told me the battery was at 2.9volts when it should be 12volts.

Fun times. Gonna take my car out for a spin later.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/5/2020, 11:50 pm

Poor old man

Contains graphic content

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/6/2020, 8:10 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Poor old man

Contains graphic content

After the two pigs who hit and pushed that 75 year old man were suspended, 57 of their fellow Buffalo "officers" quit in a show of solidarity with their co-workers who as they saw it were just "handling an agitator" and "doing their duty".

If that doesn't sum up the entirety of law enforcement then I don't know what does. I've said it a thousand times before and I will say it a thousand times more, the only thing that separates cops and criminals are the badges.

Meanwhile, today marks the 76th Anniversary of D-Day and as further proof that fascism never dies, a quarter million protestors are expected to march on the White House. It's a good thing Trump finally lived up to his promise and built that two mile fence around the White House to protect him from the American people, that was his original promise and guarantee was it not? 

1 - Random Thoughts - Page 18 20060410

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/6/2020, 11:18 am

WyldeMan wrote:After the two pigs who hit and pushed that 75 year old man were suspended, 57 of their fellow Buffalo "officers" quit in a show of solidarity with their co-workers who as they saw it were just "handling an agitator" and "doing their duty".

If that doesn't sum up the entirety of law enforcement then I don't know what does. I've said it a thousand times before and I will say it a thousand times more, the only thing that separates cops and criminals are the badges.

I've never heard a skull fall flat on pavement like that, I was hurting just by watching that.

They all resigned for those 2 cops? That really shows you fucked up they are. Evil or Very Mad Thank God for cameras or this would have been covered up.

I've been seeing a lot of people call cops "gang members" but not in the news of course.

WyldeMan wrote:Meanwhile, today marks the 76th Anniversary of D-Day and as further proof that fascism never dies, a quarter million protestors are expected to march on the White House. It's a good thing Trump finally lived up to his promise and built that two mile fence around the White House to protect him from the American people, that was his original promise and guarantee was it not? 

Wow! When did they start putting up those fences?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/6/2020, 6:59 pm

Them cops are charged with assault now on that 75-year-old guy. Good thing it was caught on video or it would have been covered up.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/6/2020, 8:11 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I've never heard a skull fall flat on pavement like that, I was hurting just by watching that.

They all resigned for those 2 cops? That really shows you fucked up they are. Evil or Very Mad Thank God for cameras or this would have been covered up.

I've been seeing a lot of people call cops "gang members" but not in the news of course.

A skull smacking pavement sounds like a baseball bat hitting a cantaloupe, its a horrific sound to experience in person.

The "Boys in Blue" are nothing more than gang bangers with badges, matching uniforms and government sanctions.  

UltimateMarvel wrote:Wow! When did they start putting up those fences?

It was 2 or 3 days ago when I first saw anything, it stretches 1.7 miles around the entire White House perimeter.

joey con carne wrote:Them cops are charged with assault now on that 75-year-old guy. Good thing it was caught on video or it would have been covered up.

When you slam someone that age onto the pavement, it's not assault, it's attempted murder.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/7/2020, 6:40 am

I heard on the radio they are charged with felonies. If someone is over 65 years old and the assailant is 10 years younger or more, they consider it a felony.

I did not know that was a NYS law. Or I misheard what was said on the radio.

Gonna head out to BJ's later and pick up some insecticide to spray around the perimeter of my house.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/7/2020, 9:25 am

joey con carne wrote:I heard on the radio they are charged with felonies. If someone is over 65 years old and the assailant is 10 years younger or more, they consider it a felony.

I did not know that was a NYS law. Or I misheard what was said on the radio.

Gonna head out to BJ's later and pick up some insecticide to spray around the perimeter of my house.

So New Yorkers attack the elderly so much, you needed your own law for this situation? Why does that not even surprise me?

What is the insecticide for?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/7/2020, 4:00 pm

I found some ants in my front entrance a few days in a row. Put some liquid ant bait down and slowed them down some. Caulked the entrance again. And now i put Ortho Home Defense perimeter spray around my house. Hopefully this stops anymore ants. I hate insect invaders.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/7/2020, 6:35 pm

joey con carne wrote:I found some ants in my front entrance a few days in a row. Put some liquid ant bait down and slowed them down some. Caulked the entrance again. And now i put Ortho Home Defense perimeter spray around my house. Hopefully this stops anymore ants. I hate insect invaders.

Oh hell no bro, don't use insecticide on ants, in the country we use sugar and baking soda, mixed together. That's all to it just mix them and sprinkle around on the ants and watch those fuckers die off within minutes and completely disappear within days.

You want just enough sugar to entice and lure the ants but you want primarily to use the baking soda because it breaks down their tiny ant bodies and they'll carry the baking soda back to the colony believing it's sugar. The other ants and the queen will be killed off too so unlike expensive insecticides, it will kill the root of the problem in a few days.

It's insanely simple and I've been using it exclusively on any ant problems for decades. Hell I used sugar and baking soda in my ant killing instead of a magnifying glass as a kid. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/7/2020, 6:55 pm

Oh cool. Okay. Ill look into baking sodar and sugar.

I just beat Dying Light. Holy shit is that last mission intense.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/8/2020, 12:46 am

For your enjoyment.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/8/2020, 6:14 am

That was pretty good. I like that.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/8/2020, 7:38 am

joey con carne wrote:Oh cool. Okay. Ill look into baking sodar and sugar.

Seriously dude, sugar and baking soda are the perfect and only thing you need to kill a colony.

Rusty wrote:For your enjoyment.

Is that a video about how you must be a black guy in sports or rap to ride a Kardashian?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/8/2020, 8:56 am

Attention Joey, guns are bad but blades and bombs are still child safe.

Looney Tunes Has Taken Elmer Fudd's Gun Away for HBO Max Revival
1 - Random Thoughts - Page 18 Looney10
It’s wabbit hunting season once again, only this time, someone has come for Elmer Fudd’s gun.

In the new Looney Tunes Cartoons series (which debuted May 27 on HBO Max), the huntsman is back in action, but his signature rifle is gone. (And he often doesn’t even appear in his hunting outfit.) Instead, Fudd — as does Yosemite Sam, who used to pack a pair of pistols — sometimes swings a scythe. The switch-up is reportedly a change made in response to U.S. gun violence. Yet despite this modification, the classic Looney Tunes violence and mayhem will still be allowed.

“We’re not doing guns,” executive producer and showrunner Peter Browngardt told the New York Times. “But we can do cartoony violence — TNT, the Acme stuff. All that was kind of grandfathered in.”

The show will stay true to the spirit of the original, while reflecting modern sensibilities, the EP said. What does that mean exactly? Maaaaany sticks of dynamite, elaborate booby traps and cannons-at-close range will very much be in play, in addition to the requisite anvils, bank safes and pianos that famously fall on unsuspecting heads.

The EP also touched on another modern issue plaguing youth and society today: bullying. “We’re going through this wave of anti-bullying, ‘Everyone needs to be friends,’ ‘Everyone needs to get along.’ Looney Tunes is pretty much the antithesis of that. It’s two characters in conflict, sometimes getting pretty violent.”

An all-new series from Warner Bros. Animation, Looney Tunes Cartoons finds many of the beloved classic characters in their standard pairings in simple, gag-driven and visually vibrant stories. The new series consists of 80 11-minute episodes, each comprised of animated shorts that vary in length and include adapted storylines for today’s audience, in addition to forthcoming holiday-themed specials.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next