BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

+4
detective392
ForeverBlu
WyldeMan
Rusty
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 4 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/7/2022, 1:25 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Kind of incredible that a film about an international true life crisis from just four year ago and was directed by Ron Howard and starring Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farrell and Joel Edgerton can go direct to streaming with almost no marketing or fan fare. It was also written by Oscar Nominated William Nicholson of Gladiator.

We are living in crazy times.

I remember watching this on the news and it's great how everyone came together to help those boys. It's got a solid cast, I'm going to check it out. Fuck! I've got so much stuff on my watch list right now. Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 4 Empty Re: New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical)

Post by WyldeMan 8/7/2022, 1:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Kind of incredible that a film about an international true life crisis from just four year ago and was directed by Ron Howard and starring Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farrell and Joel Edgerton can go direct to streaming with almost no marketing or fan fare. It was also written by Oscar Nominated William Nicholson of Gladiator.

We are living in crazy times.

I remember watching this on the news and it's great how everyone came together to help those boys. It's got a solid cast, I'm going to check it out. Fuck! I've got so much stuff on my watch list right now. Mad

I watched it yesterday, it was alright. I wouldn't say it you need to rush to watch it but it was an interesting watch.

I did find myself getting bored after they'd spent so much of the movie swimming back and forth through the same the cave system. But still, the pedigree involved and the fact that this was just dumped on Prime is something I can't wrap my head around. Ron Howard usually gets a lot of Academy Award buzz around his movies, that's half the reason he lands the actors that he does but these guys got shafted. No theatrical run means no way to get nominated. Bummer for them.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/22/2022, 10:43 am

This looks very interesting! Love me a mystery.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/22/2022, 2:05 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:This looks very interesting! Love me a mystery.

Any Taylor Joy's overexposure campaign continues. That broad is in way too many movies, give other women the opportunity to work you greedy bitch!

Why won't Skeletor just go away!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! She haunts me like a fucking clown.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2022, 8:28 am

Hey Abe, I got another brand new vamper movie here for ya again inspired by Dracula.

BTW, the director has already announced the R Rated cut will be available when The Invitation hits streaming.

“After the death of her mother and having no other known relatives, Evie (Nathalie Emmanuel) takes a DNA test…and discovers a long-lost cousin she never knew she had. Invited by her newfound family to a lavish wedding in the English countryside, she’s at first seduced by the sexy aristocrat host.

“But Evie is soon thrust into a nightmare of survival as she uncovers twisted secrets in her family’s history and the unsettling intentions behind their sinful generosity.”
New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 4 Invita10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/30/2022, 8:51 am

Barbarian looks crazy. I would like to know what's up with that!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/30/2022, 11:21 am

WyldeMan wrote:Hey Abe, I got another brand new vamper movie here for ya again inspired by Dracula.

BTW, the director has already announced the R Rated cut will be available when The Invitation hits streaming.

Yep. I saw the trailer weeks ago. I thought I already posted it here. But, yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

By the way guys, National Cinema Day is coming up and tickets are going to be $3 for any movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/30/2022, 11:51 am

That looks good, too. Three horror films I am actually interested in seeing. Whoa!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2022, 4:36 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Yep. I saw the trailer weeks ago. I thought I already posted it here. But, yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

By the way guys, National Cinema Day is coming up and tickets are going to be $3 for any movie.

I see now that you had posted the Invitation trailer on the last page.

However as I've established many times, I smoke a lot of weed and have no real short term memory. 

joey con carne wrote:That looks good, too. Three horror films I am actually interested in seeing. Whoa!

Horror is all over the place and every once in a while I'll find a new horror movie made by someone who just wanted to make a horror movie and wasn't trying to make a statement on their wokeness.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/30/2022, 6:17 pm

New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 4 1f631 This trailer really took a turn, I didn't know it was Barbarian because the title was very deceiving. This is the first trailer I've seen for Barbarian and it's scary. All those praises though, now I'm really looking forward to see this one.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/30/2022, 8:47 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:New and Upcoming Releases (VOD or Theatrical) - Page 4 1f631 This trailer really took a turn, I didn't know it was Barbarian because the title was very deceiving. This is the first trailer I've seen for Barbarian and it's scary. All those praises though, now I'm really looking forward to see this one.

LOL "Justin Long's New Movie". That's an interesting choice of marketing.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/1/2022, 9:00 pm

Barbarian was pretty good. I really liked parts of it, didn’t love it, but didn’t hate it. Long was perfectly cast for the role and had one of the funniest scenes I can remember in a horror film.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/9/2022, 7:09 pm

Is the new Hellraiser worth checking out?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/9/2022, 9:10 pm

No
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/10/2022, 11:52 am

Tyger wrote: No

Keep in mind I haven't seen the original obviously. So, are you saying it was compared to the original or that it was bad overall?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/10/2022, 3:37 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Tyger wrote: No

Keep in mind I haven't seen the original obviously. So, are you saying it was compared to the original or that it was bad overall?

Why can there only be one answer?

IMO, yet it was bad compared to the original and yes overall it was just bad movie.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/10/2022, 4:38 pm

Tyger wrote:Barbarian was pretty good. I really liked parts of it, didn’t love it, but didn’t hate it. Long was perfectly cast for the role and had one of the funniest scenes I can remember in a horror film.

Barbarian hits streaming in two weeks:

Barbarian” is hitting streamers just in time for your Halloween movie marathon. Zach Cregger’s bloody feature film will arrive on HBO Max on Oct. 25. Alongside a 4k Ultra HD release, the digital version will also include never-before-seen bonus scenes, behind-the-scenes footage and extra commentary.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/11/2022, 8:22 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Why can there only be one answer?

IMO, yet it was bad compared to the original and yes overall it was just bad movie.

It can absolutely be both. I just needed more information. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/11/2022, 9:45 pm

Yes, it was both bad in comparison to the original and bad compared to itself.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2022, 9:52 am

Tyger wrote:Yes, it was both bad in comparison to the original and bad compared to itself.

This seems to be the general opinion shared by everybody who's now seen it.

I wanted to like it but it was impossible.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/3/2022, 10:00 pm

One of Ray Liotta's final masterpieces.

Cocaine Bear

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/4/2022, 10:19 am

Rusty wrote:One of Ray Liotta's final masterpieces.

Cocaine Bear

Ah man, I can't believe Cocaine Bear beat 'Psychedelic Seagull' to market! But I spent so much time producing that one....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/14/2022, 8:09 pm

I just watched a trailer for The Whale and I can see why he got a standing ovation for his performance. I'll be watching this one.

Recently heard MGK on a podcast with Dax Shepherd and now after watching this trailer, maybe there is more to him than what we see in the media and his weird relationship.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/15/2022, 8:41 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I just watched a trailer for The Whale and I can see why he got a standing ovation for his performance. I'll be watching this one.

Sadie Sink's career is really taking off and like Fraser, she's receiving a lot of praise for her performance in The Whale.

I think Sink will be far and away the biggest star to come out of Stranger Things, she could be the next Jessica Chastain.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Recently heard MGK on a podcast with Dax Shepherd and now after watching this trailer, maybe there is more to him than what we see in the media and his weird relationship.

MGK is a very unconventional kind of guy. I liked the music he was putting out during the pandemic though I haven't really kept up with what he's been doing when he isn't taking Megan Fox for a walk around their home on her leash but just for that alone the dude's got my respect.  Twisted Evil

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/5/2023, 12:03 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 2/5/2023, 5:14 pm

The Covenant looks good. Different to Guy Ritchie's usual style.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/6/2023, 9:22 am

Rusty wrote:The Covenant looks good. Different to Guy Ritchie's usual style.

I've been hearing good things about this one for the past year but originally it was called The Interpreter.

I always enjoy when a bad ass looking new movie debuts on streaming and I don't gotta wait for the theater tour to end first. Cool

I'm looking forward to seeing Emily Beecham again, it's been a few years since Into the Badlands ended and I've missed seeing her.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/8/2023, 2:10 pm

Who's ready to paint some happy little trees?? Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 2/12/2023, 8:07 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/14/2023, 12:01 pm

They shot this Children of the Corn remake back at the beginning of the pandemic in Rust's homeland of NSW but it sat on the shelf for three years and they've decided to give it an 18 day theatrical run beginning on March 3rd before dumping it on streaming March 21st.

I'll probably check it out on streaming because it has Elena Kampouris, Callan Mulvey and Bruce Spence.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 2/17/2023, 11:25 pm

Not to be topped by Gyllenhaal, Gerard Butler and his interpreter got their own movie too.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/10/2023, 8:15 pm

Jennifer Lawrence Tries Everything to Sleep With a 19-Year-Old in Raunchy ‘No Hard Feelings’ Trailer

Sony has released the first trailer for the raunchy comedy “No Hard Feelings,” in which Jennifer Lawrence plays a woman who answers two helicopter parents’ Craigslist ad to sleep with their sheltered 19-year-old son before he goes to college.

The very R-rated trailer opens with Lawrence’s character Maddie approaching the awkward Percy at a dog adoption center, asking “Mind if I touch your wiener?” before revealing he’s holding a Dachshund wiener dog. On the brink of losing her childhood home, Maddie resorts to every last-ditch effort to fulfill the parents’ questionable request and sleep with Percy. She skinny dips, plies him with Long Island ice tea and, in one hilarious scene, kidnaps him in a van before getting pepper sprayed in the face.

In addition to Lawrence, the cast includes Andrew Barth Feldman as Percy, Matthew Broderick as his father, Laura Benanti as his mother, plus Natalie Morales, Hasan Minhaj, Kyle Mooney, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Scott MacArthur and more. Producers include Lawrence, Alex Saks, Naomi Odenkirk, Marc Provissiero, Justine Ciarrocchi and executive producers John Phillips and Kerry Orent.

Gene Stupnitsky directs “No Hard Feelings” from a script he wrote with John Phillips. Previously, Stupnitsky made the equally raunchy 2019 comedy “Good Boys,” a coming-of-age film starring Jacob Tremblay, and co-wrote 2011’s “Bad Teacher” and 2009’s “Year One.”

Lawrence is coming off a resurgence in the past couple years, including starring in last year’s Apple TV+ drama “Causeway,” plus Netflix’s end-of-the-world comedy “Don’t Look Up” in 2021.

“No Hard Feelings” opens in theaters on June 23.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/11/2023, 9:43 pm

Is it just me or does that look like an Amy Schumer movie that they knew they needed an attractive woman for?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/12/2023, 3:56 pm

Tyger wrote:Is it just me or does that look like an Amy Schumer movie that they knew they needed an attractive woman for?

It is not just you.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 3/17/2023, 8:02 pm

It would seem the female led raunchy comedy is on the rise.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/17/2023, 6:38 pm

Since we've been talking about AI, I told 20th Century to go ahead and release this trailer. Cool

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/19/2023, 2:55 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/25/2023, 1:57 pm

The trailer for the Gamestop movie is here. I remember when this was announced after the squeeze. lol I'm still pissed that I didn't get on this ride.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/25/2023, 4:43 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:The trailer for the Gamestop movie is here. I remember when this was announced after the squeeze. lol I'm still pissed that I didn't get on this ride.

I stayed out of it completely, it seemed so unbelievably illegal to me that I didn't want to risk it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/11/2023, 9:17 am

Joaquin just keepin busy on another Oscar hunt...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/11/2023, 6:58 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Joaquin just keepin busy on another Oscar hunt...

I'll wait on this one. Sick of foreign epics all in English.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/30/2023, 8:31 pm

Kyle Gallner is on a comeback. He was in Smile recently which was great and he's got a couple of movies coming up which look interesting.

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/31/2023, 9:47 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Kyle Gallner is on a comeback. He was in Smile recently which was great and he's got a couple of movies coming up which look interesting.

I like Kyle but I hated Smile. It seems like whenever I've seen him in movies its always in horror and he just shows up to die.

I'll check out these trailers in a couple days or so when I catch up on this weeks other releases but are these all horror movies too?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/1/2023, 1:50 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I like Kyle but I hated Smile. It seems like whenever I've seen him in movies its always in horror and he just shows up to die.

I like Kyle too. Also, we don't know that he died at the end of Smile.  Smile

WyldeMan wrote:I'll check out these trailers in a couple days or so when I catch up on this weeks other releases but are these all horror movies too?

Horror and thriller seems to be his element or maybe that's just what he likes. You might hate the story but he's always great at whatever he's in. First horror movie I saw him in was The Haunting in Connecticut. He's into the darker stories.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/1/2023, 2:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Horror and thriller seems to be his element or maybe that's just what he likes. You might hate the story but he's always great at whatever he's in. First horror movie I saw him in was The Haunting in Connecticut. He's into the darker stories.

I think Gallner was typecast a long time ago and was never able to break away from it. 

Twenty years ago, the first thing I ever saw him in was Veronica Mars and his character was a high school student who turned out to be a total psychopath that murdered an entire bus of his fellow students and then jumped off a building with a big smile on his face, so he's always played the exact same kind of characters with the sole exception being his best role in the short lived series The Outsiders. I haven't really been interested in any of his movies in two decades but I still like the guy.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next