BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)

3 posters

Go down

Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2019, 2:38 pm

Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Jumanj10
In Jumanji: The Next Level, the gang is back but the game has changed. As they return to Jumanji to rescue one of their own, they discover that nothing is as they expect. The players will have to brave parts unknown and unexplored, from the arid deserts to the snowy mountains, in order to escape the world's most dangerous game.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 3/22/2022, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/24/2019, 2:46 pm

Didn't like the first one. They ruined Jumanji, nothing will beat the original. They didn't even come close. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)  Empty Re: Jumanji: The Next Level ($800 Million Worldwide Box Office)

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2019, 9:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Didn't like the first one. They ruined Jumanji, nothing will beat the original. They didn't even come close. lol

It will gross a billion dollars because Rocky is muscular and can impregnate a woman with the raise of an eyebrow on screen.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/25/2019, 7:14 am

The last one was actually surprisingly pretty damn fun, I’ll definitely check this out
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/6/2020, 5:48 pm

Just got back from this, still a lot of fun. Looks like we’ll get another too and I’m for it.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/6/2020, 6:45 pm

Tyger wrote:Just got back from this, still a lot of fun. Looks like we’ll get another too and I’m for it.

Really? Well if Rocky can keep making pointless Fast movies, why not try a franchise with a plot?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/6/2020, 8:35 pm

I just added it to my favorite franchises of the decade
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/6/2020, 8:45 pm

Tyger wrote:I just added it to my favorite franchises of the decade

I only just watched Welcome to the Jungle like a week ago and highly enjoyed it but then it immediately expired off Starz.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/6/2020, 9:02 pm

I ended up buying it because I wanted to see it again and you couldn’t just rent it easily at the time
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/7/2020, 3:41 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I only just watched Welcome to the Jungle like a week ago and highly enjoyed it but then it immediately expired off Starz.

I wish it would expire from existence. Didn't like the first one, didn't even come close to the original.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/7/2020, 4:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:I only just watched Welcome to the Jungle like a week ago and highly enjoyed it but then it immediately expired off Starz.

I wish it would expire from existence. Didn't like the first one, didn't even come close to the original.

Was Jumanji important to you as a kid? I never much cared for it and I typically enjoyed every 90s movie Robin or Kirsten made when I was a kid.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/7/2020, 4:57 pm

I saw the original in theaters as a school field trip, good times.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/7/2020, 5:18 pm

Tyger wrote:I saw the original in theaters as a school field trip, good times.

It came out when I was 10 and I don't even remember wanting to see it then, I believe it was on cable before I ever finally saw it but then I didn't see it again for twenty years. After that second viewing I felt as though I'm good for the next several decades but Welcome to the Jungle has replayability.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/7/2020, 5:21 pm

There’s good stuff in the original, but yeah it’s not one to rewatch much. These ones are much more fun, but still have heart.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/7/2020, 7:48 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Was Jumanji important to you as a kid? I never much cared for it and I typically enjoyed every 90s movie Robin or Kirsten made when I was a kid.

Oh, yes! Watched it 10 times in full at least. Hard to see past the actors in these new ones.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/7/2020, 7:48 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Was Jumanji important to you as a kid? I never much cared for it and I typically enjoyed every 90s movie Robin or Kirsten made when I was a kid.

Oh, yes! Watched it 10 times in full at least. Hard to see past the actors in these new ones.

I'm like 98% sure I've seen the original twice.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/5/2020, 3:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Jumanji: The Next Level. I had no idea that Bebe Newuwirth returned from the original. I really liked this addition to the franchise and catching back up with Aunt Nora after 25 years. I also hadn't seen Bebe since Bored to Death with Ted Danson about ten years ago. I didn't know she still acted.

Damn it Wylde! You made a thread for this.  Razz

But I watched it and it was exactly what I expected. Yeah, Nora came back but it could have been a new character and it wouldn't have mattered as that scene was pointless. She wasn't a big part of the original anyway.

I thought Jack Black was the most entertaining to watch and the characters he plays between this and the first one. Still, it's a forgettable movie and the original is still on top to me.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum