BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

MeToo - Random Thoughts - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 6/16/2019, 10:16 am

Tyger wrote:Mink Chocolate Chip? How fancy.

I’m a basic bitch too, vanilla, Oreo and chocolate chip cookie dough are the only ice creams I fuck with

Hell yeah, I had a very refined pallet as a child. A child's pallet that pretty much only wanted chicken strips, pizza or mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Luckily I outgrew that before my waistline outgrew me.

Also a gluten intolerance really helps squash any kind of cravings I get. My food options for store bought are pretty non-existent so an ice cream with cookie in it, isn't even an option but I loved Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards back in the day.

Being a kid was way easier...... Razz

joey con carne wrote:Shizzle me timbers! My ice cream adventures are getting better and better.

I was at Walmart today and gound Hershey’s chocolate syrup but not the regular chocolate syrup... dark chocolate syrup! Say whaaaaaaaaaat. Grabbed a gallon of milk as well and going nuts with ice cream and chocolate milk.

A nice relaxing Sunday coming up!

At some point I will need to find some mink chocolate chip and oreo flavors. Not today, though. I ain’t going outside. Gonna relax at home all day and catch up on One-Punch Man and other random shit.

Ice cream and chocolate milk?  Shocked  

Every time you post about something you eat or drink Joey, Its nearly always something I haven't had in years.

My six year old niece LOVES chocolate milk but I did not realize adults did too. Razz Razz Razz Razz

Today, I'm swapping between working in my garage and watching episodes of Cinemax's Warrior.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/16/2019, 5:53 pm

Every now and then, like once every few years, I’ll crave chocolate milk and it’s fucking delicious.

I’m allergic to milk though, so I almost never drink any milk and don’t eat much ice cream. Cheese has no effect on me though and the allergy isn’t that bad now, it was worse as a kid when I would gladly have cereal (with milk of course) and a glass of milk for every meal.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/16/2019, 8:04 pm

Spiders were the shit (Glass of Coke with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it). Haven't had one in decades.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/16/2019, 9:46 pm

Tyger wrote:I’m guessing you’re familiar with the Here’s Johnny scene and what was shown in Ready Player One

Yeah, I know that scene. That scene has been referenced to death in plenty of movies.

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:I thought Turkey Hill was a national brand. Well, in any case, you guys aren’t missing much. Blue Bunny is still my favorite supermarket ice cream brand. That’s some good shit.

I've never tried Blue Bunny. There are only two flavors I ever ate back when I used to eat ice cream that had forty ingredients on the label and those flavors were Mink Chocolate Chip and Vanilla cause I'm a basic bitch.

Tyger wrote:Mink Chocolate Chip? How fancy.

I’m a basic bitch too, vanilla, Oreo and chocolate chip cookie dough are the only ice creams I fuck with

joey con carne wrote:Shizzle me timbers! My ice cream adventures are getting better and better.

I was at Walmart today and gound Hershey’s chocolate syrup but not the regular chocolate syrup... dark chocolate syrup! Say whaaaaaaaaaat. Grabbed a gallon of milk as well and going nuts with ice cream and chocolate milk.

A nice relaxing Sunday coming up!

At some point I will need to find some mink chocolate chip and oreo flavors. Not today, though. I ain’t going outside. Gonna relax at home all day and catch up on One-Punch Man and other random shit.

My favorite ice cream is chocolate. No chips or any other toppings.

Tyger wrote:Every now and then, like once every few years, I’ll crave chocolate milk and it’s fucking delicious.

I’m allergic to milk though, so I almost never drink any milk and don’t eat much ice cream. Cheese has no effect on me though and the allergy isn’t that bad now, it was worse as a kid when I would gladly have cereal (with milk of course) and a glass of milk for every meal.

I can't drink milk by itself but it's fine with cereal or coffee.

Rusty wrote:Spiders were the shit (Glass of Coke with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it). Haven't had one in decades.

Isn't that like putting mentos in Coke?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 6/16/2019, 9:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Rusty wrote:Spiders were the shit (Glass of Coke with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it). Haven't had one in decades.

It froths up, but doesn't erupt. It's fucking delicious.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/16/2019, 10:00 pm

Tyger wrote:Every now and then, like once every few years, I’ll crave chocolate milk and it’s fucking delicious.

I drink milk every day but I don't ever crave adding flavors to it. I take my milk straight up.

I've never tried or even heard of this Spider drink. In America people love Root Beer Floats, which sounds like basically the same thing as a Spider but as I never much cared for Root Beer, so the float wasn't really something I enjoyed. How odd though, it's basically the exact same drink and yet I don't think I've ever seen anybody do the coke and ice cream thing in my life. scratch

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:

It froths up, but doesn't erupt. It's fucking delicious.

Abe, why the hell would you think ice cream would cause a volcanic reaction?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/17/2019, 7:06 am

oooh Coke and Vanilla ice cream. Nice! I remember having those all the time. But I get greedy and put more than just one scoop in there. That's some good shit!

I don't know why but when I read Abe's comment about vanilla ice cream having the same reaction as Mentos, I imagined Napoleon Dynamite exaggerating stuff.

A frickin' 12-gauge, what do you think?!

joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/17/2019, 12:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty wrote:It froths up, but doesn't erupt. It's fucking delicious.

Well, not quite the same reaction but the froth, it's Coke after all.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/17/2019, 1:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty wrote:It froths up, but doesn't erupt. It's fucking delicious.

Well, not quite the same reaction but the froth, it's Coke after all.

After seeing what Coke does to rusty nails, I opted to never drink it again. I don't think I've even had one in 20 years. That shit is canned poison.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/17/2019, 6:35 pm

WyldeMan wrote:After seeing what Coke does to rusty nails, I opted to never drink it again. I don't think I've even had one in 20 years. That shit is canned poison.

I've been sober for a couple of years now. Laughing First 2 weeks were kinda tough with headaches and shit. My body was so used to the caffeine.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/17/2019, 8:15 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:After seeing what Coke does to rusty nails, I opted to never drink it again. I don't think I've even had one in 20 years. That shit is canned poison.

I've been sober for a couple of years now. Laughing First 2 weeks were kinda tough with headaches and shit. My body was so used to the caffeine.

The only soda I much cared for was 7UP because as I've said before, I'm a basic bitch so I never really had a caffeine dependency since none of my preferred drinks had it. That's probably why it was so easy for me to avoid drinking Coke even though it was always in my fridge growing up because both my parents have always drank it.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2019, 7:04 am

I gotta be honest here, I've been hearing about Fortnite pretty constantly for what feels like at least a year now and other than being a game, I still have absolutely no idea what the hell Fortnite even is. Not a damn clue....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/18/2019, 8:35 am

Fortnite is a free-to-play game made by Epic Games. They made a ton of money (I want to say hundreds of millions, maybe even a billion+) with their microtransactions within the game. These microtransactions include dances for characters to do in the game. Yes. You read that right. Dances.

Anyway, Fortnite is a massively online multiplayer game and does appear to be a lot of fun but it's not my type of game. It has three different game modes: cooperative survival, battle royale, and a creative mode. I can see the appeal and it is highly successful.

So now, Epic Games made so much money they have also started their own game distribution platform called Epic Games Store (EGS) which is a direct competitor to platforms such as GOG and Steam.

What EGS has started to do was use their Fortnite money to buy out rights to sell games. For example: Metro Exodus. They paid the Metro Exodus peeps a shitload of money to exclusively sell Metro Exodus on EGS. They purchased Rocket League and now own that intellectual property. Also, Borderlands 3 and Shenmue 3 are now exclusive to EGS. You can read all about this stuff online but I will stop here with regard to all this.

You should see the Steam forums. The turbonerds are so pissed and are constantly complaining about EGS. It's really pathetic.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2019, 8:50 am

joey con carne wrote:Fortnite is a free-to-play game made by Epic Games. They made a ton of money (I want to say hundreds of millions, maybe even a billion+) with their microtransactions within the game. These microtransactions include dances for characters to do in the game. Yes. You read that right. Dances.

Anyway, Fortnite is a massively online multiplayer game and does appear to be a lot of fun but it's not my type of game. It has three different game modes: cooperative survival, battle royale, and a creative mode. I can see the appeal and it is highly successful.

So now, Epic Games made so much money they have also started their own game distribution platform called Epic Games Store (EGS) which is a direct competitor to platforms such as GOG and Steam.

What EGS has started to do was use their Fortnite money to buy out rights to sell games. For example: Metro Exodus. They paid the Metro Exodus peeps a shitload of money to exclusively sell Metro Exodus on EGS. They purchased Rocket League and now own that intellectual property. Also, Borderlands 3 and Shenmue 3 are now exclusive to EGS. You can read all about this stuff online but I will stop here with regard to all this.

You should see the Steam forums. The turbonerds are so pissed and are constantly complaining about EGS. It's really pathetic.

I've never been able to play computer games, especially ones that have as you said microtransactions that require endless addicted gamers to make $4 purchases thousands of times to grow their digital characters. I always preferred to buy a game one time and then earn all my in game money GTA style. Buying characters lap dances is one thing, but buying dance packages for dance parties in game? That's not my bag.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/18/2019, 8:54 am

I should clarify, all you can buy in Fortnite is skins and dances. The game is not pay-to-win.

If you and I play, you would have the exact same chance of winning if you spend zero dollars as I do even if I spend $1,000 on skins and dances.

So that is pretty cool. But kids love that shit and showing off their sweet dances.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2019, 9:16 am

joey con carne wrote:I should clarify, all you can buy in Fortnite is skins and dances. The game is not pay-to-win.

If you and I play, you would have the exact same chance of winning if you spend zero dollars as I do even if I spend $1,000 on skins and dances.

So that is pretty cool. But kids love that shit and showing off their sweet dances.

Is it one of those never ending lets quest games like Warcraft was? I mean are you dance battling or actual battling or is it more like Sims?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/18/2019, 9:48 am

Oh no, it's not a Sims-type game at all. You have guns and kill each other or zombies/monsters together. It's pretty violent and, as I hear it, highly addicting.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/18/2019, 10:55 am

I don't get Fortnite hype and it's not my type of game either. If I'm playing shooter, I'd rather stick with COD.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2019, 11:10 am

joey con carne wrote:Oh no, it's not a Sims-type game at all. You have guns and kill each other or zombies/monsters together. It's pretty violent and, as I hear it, highly addicting.

Sounds like another game for the WOW crowd. Thanks for the info, now I am sure I have less than zero interest in the title.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2019, 12:15 pm

I never tire of some Parks and Rec, I have no idea how many times I've watched it but it remains hilarious with every viewing.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/18/2019, 4:30 pm

Hey, when Tyger commented about your mink chocolate chip, you said you had a gluten intolerance. I thought it was discovered you are, in fact, able to eat gluten and going on a gluten-free diet was actually causing you pain.

Also, did his joke about you being fancy go over your head or did you decide to disregard it completely? In case you didn't get the joke, you said "mink chocolate chip" instead of "mint" in your original post... I feel like either you knew or I am the one misinterpreting a joke which does not exist.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2019, 5:51 pm

joey con carne wrote:Hey, when Tyger commented about your mink chocolate chip, you said you had a gluten intolerance. I thought it was discovered you are, in fact, able to eat gluten and going on a gluten-free diet was actually causing you pain.

Also, did his joke about you being fancy go over your head or did you decide to disregard it completely? In case you didn't get the joke, you said "mink chocolate chip" instead of "mint" in your original post... I feel like either you knew or I am the one misinterpreting a joke which does not exist.

I have stopped trusting anything a doctor tells me long ago, since it's all bullshit they're just guessing at while charging obscene money. I tried going gluten free not long after that diagnoses and ended up really sick again so I ignored everything they told me and went back to gluten free, it's been a few years since so I don't really think about it anything.

I did not catch that Mink comment, I thought he called me fancy cause I once liked an ice cream with two flavors. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/18/2019, 7:32 pm

I was going to ask too, I thought it was a flavor I didn't know about or something until I realized it was a typo. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/18/2019, 9:32 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I was going to ask too, I thought it was a flavor I didn't know about or something until I realized it was a typo. lol

Mink is one of those defenseless little animals that rich people have slaughtered by the hundreds so that pimps and tasteless women can have a fancy ass coat of death.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/19/2019, 7:44 am

Fucking hell, I was talking to my brudda about ice cream and I said I wanted Mink Chocolate Chip. God damn it, now you got me saying it.

Although, I kind of like the way it sounds so from now on, it will be mink chocolate chip.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/19/2019, 8:02 am

joey con carne wrote:Fucking hell, I was talking to my brudda about ice cream and I said I wanted Mink Chocolate Chip. God damn it, now you got me saying it.

Although, I kind of like the way it sounds so from now on, it will be mink chocolate chip.

That makes sense, coming from the guy who always goes to bread every night. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/19/2019, 8:20 am

Alright, this dude is impressive as hell. His channel is full of more builds. Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/19/2019, 9:21 am

I've come across his videos before and he's very good.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/19/2019, 12:09 pm

Baywatch Remastered is now on Hulu. That sure takes me back about 25 years.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/19/2019, 2:33 pm

Dominican Republic tourist death toll up to nine.

Dominican Republic Health Ministry official says the deaths are fake news.

The police there do not give a shit and are not investigating.

I think it is best I remove Dominican Republic from my list of travel destinations.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/19/2019, 2:42 pm

I need some help from you gamers, now everybody here knows I'm pretty inept when it comes to tech or gaming especially so I need someone to explain to me what these season releases I keep seeing everywhere are. Are these what used to be considered DLC packs? I was watching a trailer for Hitman 2 the other day and they talked about season releases. Are people now really subscribing to seasons of gaming content releases or is that just an online player thing? Keep in the mind, the newest game I've played in the last five years is GTA 5 so this is just kind of dumbfounding me.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 6/19/2019, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/19/2019, 2:46 pm

I think that’s what it is, but I’m out of the loop as well

The local independent chain of record stores in Sacramento is going out of business so I’m watching Empire Records
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/19/2019, 2:47 pm

Tyger wrote:I think that’s what it is, but I’m out of the loop as well

The local independent chain of record stores in Sacramento is going out of business so I’m watching Empire Records

I thought you were a big gamer Tyger. I thought I was the only non-gamer here.

Oh yeah and DAMN THE MAN, SAVE THE EMPIRE! Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/19/2019, 2:57 pm

This game is tripping me out!!! Games have gotten so damned immersive these past few years. Now you're running in monkey clans looking to eventually evolve into a new species in these things....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/19/2019, 4:33 pm

With regard to "season passes" with games, it is really just a glorified way of pre-paying for all the DLC's for a game.

I have seen games where you buy a season pass, get a bunch of DLC, and then after the last DLC, like a year later, another DLC will come out which is not included in the season pass. People still buy that shit up. It's crazy.

I always wait for the Game of the Year or Deluxe or Ultimate etc etc Editions before buying games because I refuse to spend that much money on a game.

That monkey game looks sweet. Oooh oooh aaah aaah
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/19/2019, 7:59 pm

joey con carne wrote:With regard to "season passes" with games, it is really just a glorified way of pre-paying for all the DLC's for a game.

I have seen games where you buy a season pass, get a bunch of DLC, and then after the last DLC, like a year later, another DLC will come out which is not included in the season pass. People still buy that shit up. It's crazy.

I always wait for the Game of the Year or Deluxe or Ultimate etc etc Editions before buying games because I refuse to spend that much money on a game.

Thank you Joey, that clarifies what I read earlier when I came across the Hitman Definitive Edition for a mere $19.93 that boasts:

HITMAN: Definitive Edition brings together all of the episodes and locations from HITMAN Season One, plus the Patient Zero bonus campaign and Game of the Year content.

All of the Escalation Contracts, Featured Contracts and Challenge Packs are also included in the Definitive Edition!

joey con carne wrote:That monkey game looks sweet. Oooh oooh aaah aaah

Ancestors looks like something that would be fun to just smoke a bowl and chill out to as you raise your monkey family and grow your clan through menial tasks and pretend your Ceasar.  Cool  Also, the creator of this was one of the main guys involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise so that further piques my interest.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/20/2019, 4:20 am

Keith Raniere was found guilty on a bunch of charges. Faces life in prison. There is a good possibility he will have no access to caginas for a pretty long time. That sucks for him LOL

I wonder how much time Allison Mack will get.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/20/2019, 5:58 am

joey con carne wrote:Keith Raniere was found guilty on a bunch of charges. Faces life in prison. There is a good possibility he will have no access to caginas for a pretty long time. That sucks for him LOL

I wonder how much time Allison Mack will get.

WOAH, Guilty on ALL counts. Given the amount of influence he seems to have, he'll probably just take over the prison for his next cult.

Alison is facing two counts each with a 20 year maximum, so she's looking at a possible 40 years.

Alison will be sentenced September 11th and Raniere will follow on September 25th.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/20/2019, 6:25 am

It looks like Lori Loughlin has a really good chance of doing no jail time. One of the defendants recently sentenced got one day in jail and it was counted as time served. Booooooo

I want her to get fucked up because I find joy in celebrities losing their shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/20/2019, 8:26 am

joey con carne wrote:It looks like Lori Loughlin has a really good chance of doing no jail time. One of the defendants recently sentenced got one day in jail and it was counted as time served. Booooooo

I want her to get fucked up because I find joy in celebrities losing their shit.

Not likely, Lori is still making as much trouble as possible and last I heard her lawyer was filing their own lawsuit against the college that she paid to get her entitled daughters into. I also read that she and her husband were looking to claim "ignorance" as in they simply didn't know that you can't just buy your kid's way into a good college.

Also, just like Allison Mack, Lori is facing 40 years. She returns to court on October 2nd but is currently on summer vacation with her family.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/20/2019, 8:42 am

What consoles do you guys do the majority of your gaming on? Also, favorite games right now?

BTW, Jon Bernthal is in the next Ghost Recon and my fellow Punisher fans might enjoy this because you can practically just pretend your Frank while watching this thing..

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/20/2019, 9:37 am

Yeah, complete with lack of skull

I’m PlayStation all the way. Nintendo just makes the same games over and over that I don’t care about and my Asian hands do not like the bulky ass XBOX controllers.

I’m going to start Detroit: Become Human soon. It’s a Quantic Dream game so it’s more of an interactive story than game
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/20/2019, 9:59 am

I only game on PlayStation. I'm also about to start Detroit: Become Human this week too Tyger. lol

Haven't played Hitman yet but I think I have the first one somewhere in my library thanks to PlayStation Plus.

Ghost Recon looks amazing! I don't know if Bernthal's character is playable since he's the bad guy.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/20/2019, 10:56 am

Tyger wrote:Yeah, complete with lack of skull

I’m PlayStation all the way. Nintendo just makes the same games over and over that I don’t care about and my Asian hands do not like the bulky ass XBOX controllers.

I’m going to start Detroit: Become Human soon. It’s a Quantic Dream game so it’s more of an interactive story than game

No skull equals Frank's origins.  Cool

I have fairly big hands and I still agree, I never found an xbox controller comfortable like a slim PS controller. So they never fixed that? LAME.

I am considering picking up a PS4 here in the next few weeks and am looking at Fallout 4 GOTY and Hitman Definitive Edition, to get me started.

UltimateMarvel wrote:I only game on PlayStation. I'm also about to start Detroit: Become Human this week too Tyger. lol

Haven't played Hitman yet but I think I have the first one somewhere in my library thanks to PlayStation Plus.

Ghost Recon looks amazing! I don't know if Bernthal's character is playable since he's the bad guy.

I don't even know what Detroit Beyond Human is but given that you're both starting it, I'll check out some footage.

Is PlayStation Plus like an all digital streaming library for games? Can you rent them or is it all for purchase?

Who says Bernthal is the bad guy, from my perspective the Wolves are the heroes. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/20/2019, 11:11 am

MeToo - Random Thoughts - Page 7 Da9b2545-43b3-4228-8fdc-889170ec7d87
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down