BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.)

5 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Empty Re: The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.)

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2022, 12:52 pm

joey con carne wrote:Warhammer is huge (yooj). It started off as a tabletop but now also has video games.

There's a store here in Long Island that is dedicated to purely Warhammer stuff. My brudda went there and the guy there showed him how to paint the miniatures and stuff with my nephew. That's pretty cool.

Check it out: Warhammer shop street view

I feel like these kinds of games are made exclusively for city boys who dream about ruling the world...

Painting figures just to play battle with them feels like the same thing as having a train set where you crash the cars like Gomez Addams. Neither particularly feels like something for adults without children to be doing, lol. However, if it's something your brother does to bond with his kid than I can understand that.

Though I get the impression there are a lot of 45 year old men without children who love painting these things too.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Empty Re: The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.)

Post by joey con carne 12/16/2022, 3:32 pm

These games are fun. Its not like you use the minatures and smash them against others and make sound effects. It’s strategy and also dice rolling. It is an incredibly deep game and there are people who have been playing for years and years. Especially D&D. Get a bunch of fun people together and you can have a hell of a time.

The last time I played D&D was a couple of years ago during Tabletop Day at one of my local game stores. I swear to you I started playing at 7pm and I was only there an hour but when I left it was past midnight.

Give them a chance (or don’t) but I think the perspective that men of a certain age shouldn’t be doing something like playing a tabletop game is just strange.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2022, 4:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:These games are fun. Its not like you use the minatures and smash them against others and make sound effects. It’s strategy and also dice rolling. It is an incredibly deep game and there are people who have been playing for years and years. Especially D&D. Get a bunch of fun people together and you can have a hell of a time.

The last time I played D&D was a couple of years ago during Tabletop Day at one of my local game stores. I swear to you I started playing at 7pm and I was only there an hour but when I left it was past midnight.

Give them a chance (or don’t) but I think the perspective that men of a certain age shouldn’t be doing something like playing a tabletop game is just strange.

I have legitimately never seen anybody play D&D or ever been asked to play it. But smashing the figures together while making sound effects is exactly how I imagine these games are played.

My entire knowledge base of the game, I learned from watching episodes of Community and Stranger Things.

I feel like these games probably mostly appeal to those with addictive personalities, if they're playing them for years on end. I used to work with a group of guys at Boeing who were OBSESSED with World of Warcraft and they could never understand why I didn't want to "raid with them" every night after our 12 hour shifts. To me, these games have always seemed like either something you're either addicted to or just don't give a fuck about and I'm definitely the latter.

All I know is most celebrities are giant fuckin nerds with some really depressing hobbies. They just don't make enough Nick Offerman's.....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/16/2022, 5:26 pm

Damn! He definitely a bad month and for all this to happen close to the Holidays. I'm sure he'll find other great projects though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2022, 7:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! He definitely a bad month and for all this to happen close to the Holidays. I'm sure he'll find other great projects though.

He lost Superman, The Witcher and Aaron Taylor Johnson is the favorite for Bond. Cavill's career has taken some serious blows and now all he's got is Warhammer and playing Sherlock Holmes as a sidekick to Millie Bobby Brown in some Netflix movies. His prospects aren't looking too bright.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/16/2022, 7:32 pm

The Rock has unfollowed the Black Adam and Warner Bros. Discovery's Instagram accounts. I guess he's realized there's been a change to “the hierarchy of power in the DC Universe” and after a decade of all his boasting and bragging, he shot his shot but it was premature and nobody wants seconds.

Black Adam was garbage and because of all the power he flexed that didn't pay off at all, Gunn and Safran are in that classic 1996 Rocky Sucks mode right now.

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 WWF-Raw-15-12-97-Rocky-Sucks

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/16/2022, 8:13 pm

Oh, man. He unfollowed them? That's serious now!

Henry Cavill will be fine. I did read he wanted to step away from The Witcher not that he was taken out of it. But I'm sure he has plenty of offers elsewhere. All good.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/17/2022, 12:03 am

Yeah Cavill will be fine. He should get away from Epics, Period Pieces, and Blockbusters and go do some real acting for a while.

Do some indie shit.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/17/2022, 7:46 am

Rusty wrote:Yeah Cavill will be fine. He should get away from Epics, Period Pieces, and Blockbusters and go do some real acting for a while.

Do some indie shit.

That's not a bad idea. Robert Pattinson did just that to get out of being typecast as a sparkly vampire after Twilight. He did some weird shit (The Lighthouse, I'm looking at you!) and still managed to keep his career stronger than ever.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/17/2022, 6:42 pm

Rusty wrote:Yeah Cavill will be fine. He should get away from Epics, Period Pieces, and Blockbusters and go do some real acting for a while.

Do some indie shit.

I'd love to see him in a couple of indies, would not be bad idea for him right now. Also, I can 100% see him going to Marvel now too.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/17/2022, 7:09 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Do some indie shit.

I'd love to see him in a couple of indies, would not be bad idea for him right now. Also, I can 100% see him going to Marvel now too.

Cavill seems all about the blockbuster, I don't think we're gonna see him chasing academy awards in contemplative period pieces.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/17/2022, 10:22 pm

I don’t know that he can from what I’ve seen him in
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/18/2022, 8:51 pm

Exclusive: Margot Robbie Only DC Actor Safe In James Gunn Universe
The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Harley11
The chaos continues and Margot Robbie is the only one who is guaranteed a place in James Gunn’s new vision for the DC Universe. According to our trusted and proven sources, the Harley Quinn actress is remaining in the DCU, but pretty much every major actor is likely to be gone. That means not only the remaining survivors from the Snyderverse, but more recent additions to the DCU like Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam and the Justice Society he introduced.

That Margot Robbie would stick around in the James Gunn version of the DC Universe is not all that surprising. For starters, Robbie has been one of the few elements of Zack Snyder’s initial take on adapting DC Comics that was universally applauded, with her take on Dr. Harleen Quinzel quickly becoming the default representation of the character in pop culture. For another, Margot Robbie and James Gunn have a solid working relationship since working together on 2021’s The Suicide Squad, and it seems probable they may work on another film again in the future.

We previously reported that Margot Robbie is being given unprecedented creative control and influence at DC Studios since James Gunn was appointed co-CEO, which also lines up with her increasingly prolific role as a producer elsewhere. At this point, Harley Quinn is one of the most established and successful parts of the DCU, receiving a solo film (that, to be fair, did not do particularly well at the box office or with critics) before Batman did. Keeping Margot Robbie around is a pretty logical decision from James Gunn.

However, aside from Margot Robbie, it looks as though James Gunn is jettisoning a whole lot of other established actors. This means Gal Gadot is gone as Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa is out as Aquaman, Ezra Miller is done as the Flash, and even Dwayne Johson will no longer be Black Adam (let alone his plans for a Black Adam-Superman fight). Henry Cavill has already announced that he is done playing Clark Kent and Gunn has revealed plans for a Superman movie with a younger actor, reportedly focused on his early years as an investigative reporter at the Daily Planet.

It seems that (aside from Margot Robbie), James Gunn is cleaning house at DC Universe. In some regard, it is difficult to fault him for that; he and co-CEO Peter Safran inherited a confusing herd of continuities, delayed movies, and canceled projects that would be overwhelming for anyone to try to corral. Sometimes, it is easier just to sweep things away and start from (almost) the ground up.

And it is not like most of those stars don’t have a lot else going on. Gal Gadot is in the new Snow White film and the Netflix Red Notice series. Henry Cavill is going to be in Avatar 4 and the upcoming spy thriller Argylle. Jason Momoa is joining the Fast and Furious franchise. Ezra Miller seems to have a lot to work out on a personal level. Depending on how negotiations go, Ben Affleck may be pivoting from DCU star to DCU director. At this point, it looks like we have a lot more Margot Robbie/James Gunn projects to look forward to.

Source: Giant Freakin Robot

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/19/2022, 9:37 am

I would keep Margot because she's just so good at it. But I assume they will introduce a new Joker at some point too so they probably have to consider that too and keeping her could complicate things, could go either way.

This reboot probably won't be called the DCEU I assume? I wonder what they'll call it...
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2022, 10:07 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I would keep Margot because she's just so good at it. But I assume they will introduce a new Joker at some point too so they probably have to consider that too and keeping her could complicate things, could go either way.

This reboot probably won't be called the DCEU I assume? I wonder what they'll call it...

I don't expect to see another Joker any time soon because they've already got two and Barry Keoghan is likely the successor after Joaquin Phoenix moves on.

Going forward, I would expect to see Harley and Poison Ivy instead of Joker as Margot has made no secrets about their relationship being a huge priority for her and she's just been given a lot of control by Gunn. 

It might still be the DCEU because Gunn has made it clear that connecting the movies, tv shows and animation is a top priority for him, especially given Peacemaker's success.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/19/2022, 12:47 pm

Ezra Miller will definitely not be out as Flash. That wouldn't make any sense considering all the stupid decisions DC has been making this whole time.

Not only will Ezra Miller do more controversial and illegal shit, he will get two more sequels to his Flash movie. It's the only logical move at this point.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2022, 2:12 pm

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Gunn112
The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Gunn212
The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Gunn311

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/19/2022, 6:17 pm

Is that real? Since when does Rotten Tomatoes give out awards?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/20/2022, 9:55 am

This is what I thought of when reading James Gunn’s tweet.

Blah blah blah blah nobody likes to be harassed blaaarrgghh
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2022, 5:11 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Is that real? Since when does Rotten Tomatoes give out awards?

Rotten Tomatoes has been giving out physical trophies for at least the last decade.

I used to see them posted quite a bit. I even remember Fargo being awarded a Golden Tomato trophy.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/1/2023, 3:43 pm

James Gunn will announce the upcoming DC slate in two days on January 3rd.

I'm not expecting to see his ten year plan any time before SDCC but I do expect to get an idea of what kind of schedule to expect over the next three years or so and maybe get a better idea of the properties Gunn is planning on bringing to the forefront.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/1/2023, 7:41 pm

He came up with a new slate already? That was incredibly fast, looking forward to it. Hopefully a Superman movie by 2025.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/2/2023, 6:51 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:He came up with a new slate already? That was incredibly fast, looking forward to it. Hopefully a Superman movie by 2025.

Safran and Gunn basically had four weeks to create and present the next ten years of DC films to Zaslav.

With Gunn writing Superman it's likely going to be a top priority and 2025 sounds right to me if they can start shooting by this Summer.

For the last few weeks, I keep reading that they're trying to lock down Christopher McQuarrie to direct once he's wrapped on the latest Mission Impossible.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/4/2023, 4:13 pm

Stephen Amell to Reprise Arrow Role During The Flash's Final Season
The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 The-fl17
When you think about it, can you really, properly end The Flash without one final appearance from the man who veritably started it all?

On the heels of The CW announcing that Keiynan Lonsdale (as Wally West/Kid Flash), David Ramsey (John Diggle/Spartan) and Sendhil Ramamurthy (Dr. Ramsey Rosso/Bloodwork) are all due for an encore during The Flash‘s farewell run, now comes confirmation that Arrowverse vet Stephen Amell will also guest-star in that same, ninth episode.

And as dearly departed (?) Oliver Queen, apparently…?

“As soon as our final season was announced, we knew we wanted Stephen to come back and reprise his iconic role as Oliver Queen,” The Flash showrunner Eric Wallace said in a statement. “After all, it was Oliver who originally launched Barry Allen on his heroic path. That’s why everyone on Team Flash felt so strongly that it was important to create a full-circle moment with Oliver’s return in the final season of The Flash.”

The result of Oliver’s improbable reappearance — after all, he died twice during the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover event, once as Oliver and again as the entity known as Spectre (though he apparently got resurrected this summer in the comic books) — is “an epic-yet-emotional episode we hope Arrowverse fans will enjoy,” Wallace said. “It’s all to say ‘thank you’ to everyone for watching and supporting our show throughout nine wonderful years. We absolutely cannot wait for everyone to see Grant and Stephen saving the world together again. And yes, there will be thrills, chills and tears.”

Original Flash cast member Danielle Panabaker is confirmed to be directing this guest star-studded Episode 9.

Now a star of Starz’s Heels, Amell recently re-re-re-addressed the topic of him ever resurfacing in the Arrowverse, telling Michael Rosenbaum’s Inside of You podcast (in an interview recorded in September), “believe me when I say that this really would come down to the storyline” as opposed to chasing any payday. “There would never be a conversation about money, it would be a conversation about story.”

Other announced guest castings for The Flash Season 9, which premieres Wednesday, Feb. 8, include Batwoman alum Javicia Leslie in a secret-ish capacity, and Nicole Maines as Supergirl‘s Nia Nal aka Dreamer.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/4/2023, 8:25 pm

I wonder what happened with the January 3rd announcement from James Gunn, he's been all quiet outside of a get well for Renner.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/5/2023, 7:05 am

James Gunn is working on DC time now. The announcement will come in a few more months.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/5/2023, 1:00 pm

joey con carne wrote:James Gunn is working on DC time now. The announcement will come in a few more months.

Now we've probably gotta wait until July for SDCC.

The Flash will have come out one month earlier and they can hype the August release of Blue Beetle which has been testing very strongly and the December release of Aquaman Kingdom. Besides those two finished films, they don't have a whole lot to hype unless Matt Reeves has put together a trailer for his Penguin series and maybe some release dates for other movies that are still years away.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 1/5/2023, 4:44 pm

I prefer the days when we didn’t get 10 years of announcements at once
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/5/2023, 4:59 pm

Tyger wrote:I prefer the days when we didn’t get 10 years of announcements at once

"No, no, no, no. It's too simple. This is a complex illusion." - Hugh Jackman in The Prestige.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/5/2023, 7:20 pm

Variety reported that Wonder Woman will not appear in the first 3 years of the DCU in their article Secret Meetings, Tequila and Black Adam vs. Superman: How Dwayne Johnson’s Bid for DC Power Flamed Out.

And Gunn's reaponse was:

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Ww10

Then tonight he added:

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Ww11

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/6/2023, 8:24 am

Rumors are swirling that one of James Gunn's planned titles is Green Lantern.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/6/2023, 7:36 pm

He's definitely working overtime. That's a lot of stuff to do in just 1 day.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/11/2023, 2:26 pm

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Fmoh3f10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 1/12/2023, 1:59 am

A $500 fine. That's fucking gold.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/12/2023, 12:02 pm

Rusty wrote:A $500 fine. That's fucking gold.

Well a $500 fine and a pinky promise that he won't groom any more confused young girls.

Warner Bros is said to be buying his reformed act and I keep reading that they are strongly considering keeping him as The Flash even though everybody else is getting recast.

I'm starting to think that Ezra Miller might be a necromancer, either that or WB has one hell of a fixer....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/13/2023, 2:03 pm

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Untitl19

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/13/2023, 2:47 pm

We're getting a total reboot of the DC Universe, right?
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/13/2023, 3:19 pm

joey con carne wrote:We're getting a total reboot of the DC Universe, right?

Nothing has been made clear and it's looking like the end of the month for the earliest DC news but it might only be a release date or two, years from now. At this point though I'm half expecting everybody but Ezra to get the boot.

We do know that Margot's future as Harley Quinn and John Cena's Peacemaker are very secure going forward.

I've been reading Summer 2025 is the target for Superman's return but then Gunn tweeted today he isn't even close to finishing the script or starting casting, so who really knows?

Meanwhile Zachary Levi is doing everything he possibly can to keep his Shazam job, including going on a ski weekend with Peter Safran and family. The pictures are everywhere.  Razz

Spoiler:

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 1/14/2023, 5:19 pm

Summer 2027 is probably a more reasonable release date than 2025.

I still have zero faith in anything they have to say. Only they can fuck up their own intellectual property so badly. They basically have foolproof material to work with and they still manage to fuck it up.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/15/2023, 11:11 am

There is no way they keep Ezra! This is all so that he can have good PR for his movie, I'm sure they'll drop him quickly soon after that and he won't be their problem anymore. It's going to kill DC's future if he's still involved while they recast Henry, that would be total bullshit!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/15/2023, 2:01 pm

joey con carne wrote:Summer 2027 is probably a more reasonable release date than 2025.

I still have zero faith in anything they have to say. Only they can fuck up their own intellectual property so badly. They basically have foolproof material to work with and they still manage to fuck it up.

2027 is entirely possible but you'd think the studio wouldn't like if the ten year plan didn't begin until it was half over.

Comics are literal story boards but everybody needs to make it theirs now, so we get bullshit. Although I am looking forward to seeing how Gunn shoehorns some tentacles into a Superman movie.

UltimateMarvel wrote:There is no way they keep Ezra! This is all so that he can have good PR for his movie, I'm sure they'll drop him quickly soon after that and he won't be their problem anymore. It's going to kill DC's future if he's still involved while they recast Henry, that would be total bullshit!

I wouldn't put anything past Warner Bros.

There seems to be a smear campaign all about Cavill now, I keep seeing dirt sheets reporting about his involvement in "toxic gamer bro culture" and how difficult he was for the women of The Witcher to work with and shit like that which I'd never once read about before a month ago and now every story on Cavill seems to be painting him in a negative light. It feels quite targeted.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/16/2023, 11:49 am

Holy quick cancellation Batman!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/20/2023, 9:14 pm

Jason Momoa Teases More ‘Aquaman’, DC Universe Future & David Zaslav Sit-Down
The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Jason10
“I love [James] Gunn and so there’s gonna be some really cool things, what they’re doing with DC, and I definitely will be in more than just one,” Jason Momoa said Friday at the Sundance Film Festival when asked about his DC Universe future.

“There’s room for me to play a couple different [roles],” the Aquaman actor said.

“I’ve seen other actors do it. Yeah. I want a shot.”

At the Park City shindig ahead of tonight’s premiere of the documentary Deep Rising, on which Momoa serves as narrator and executive producer, the Game of Thrones alum detailed a recent meeting with Warner Bros Discovery CEO David Zaslav to blueprint his next steps at the media and comic book giant.

“We have a special relationship…I wish I could say more,” Momoa added when questioned if he would be exiting his DC superhero role as so many of his fellow Justice League-ers appear to be doing under the regime of Gunn and Peter Safran.

“I’ll always be Aquaman, and there’s a lot of evolution for that. So I’m not going anywhere and it’s very exciting,” the actor said.

With sequel Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom set for a Christmas Day release, Momoa is clearly a high priority for DC and WBD. Additionally, along with The Flash star Ezra Miller, Momoa had a short cameo in the Gunn-created Peacemaker Season 1 finale last year.

Joking that he could play multiple superhero characters, like how Ryan Reynolds has played Green Lantern and now Deadpool, Momoa left no doubt his conversation with Zaslav was a success on both sides of the table.

“It was really wonderful to be over there, and Warner Bros is a home,” he said.

“There’s a lot of things we’re going to be doing over there.”

The original 2018 Aquaman remains the highest-grossing DC movie ever at $1.1 billion worldwide.

While at the Deadline Sundance studio today, Momoa didn’t just speak about Deep Rising and DC, but also had a hallway Game of Thrones reunion with ex co-star Emilia Clarke. Clarke is at Sundance promoting Pod Generation, which is generating a lot of buzz.

Source: Deadline
The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Fm9fnq10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/22/2023, 6:18 pm

Jason won me over with his version of Aquaman and it's why I liked the movie because I had very, very low expectation. Kick Ezra the fuck out and keep Jason! You can't top this guy here.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/22/2023, 7:24 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Jason won me over with his version of Aquaman and it's why I liked the movie because I had very, very low expectation. Kick Ezra the fuck out and keep Jason! You can't top this guy here.

The only people that we know are safe in the DCU are Margot Robbie, Jason Momoa (albeit likely just as lobo) and the cast of Peacemaker. Beyond them only time and James Gunn will tell.

Speaking of....

The DC Connected Universe (Frank Grillo Join Peacemaker Season 2 as Rick Flag Sr.) - Page 10 Gunn10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next