BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026)

5 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Empty Re: The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026)

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2022, 1:33 pm

I found out a bit more about this tax break from Deadline in the latest Max cancellation today as the body count continues to pile up and Flash's death grows ever more likely by the hour as August only has so many days. Cool

EXCLUSIVE: Ellen won’t be growing up on HBO Max.

Deadline understands the streamer has canceled animated series Little Ellen ahead of its third season premiere.
The third season of the show, which is centered around a seven year old Ellen DeGeneres, was completed and had previously been dated to air in June but its premiere was pushed back.

It is the latest example of Warner Bros. Discovery canceling a show or movie that has already been produced. Deadline revealed that reality series The Big D had been axed by two weeks ahead of its premiere, ostensibly for tax reasons, allowing the company to write down the costs of the project.

Yesterday, this went to another level after the company scrapped high-profile DC movie Batgirl.

Essentially, WBD is able to write off the costs of certain productions as part of a “purchase accounting” maneuver because of the merger and this opportunity expires in mid-August, as described by my colleague Anthony D’Alessandro in his reporting around the Leslie Grace-fronted film.

The move brings with it question marks around HBO Max’s animated strategy. Deadline understands that a number of other projects may be affected. It follows a move out of live-action kids and family programming for the streamer, on the back of the cancelation of Gordita Chronicles.

Little Ellen was ordered in 2019 as part of a trio of Ellen DeGeneres-related projects for HBO Max including Ellen’s Home Design Challenge and First Dates Hotel.

Its first season of ten episodes launched in September 2021 and its second season launched in March 2022.

Produced by Ellen Digital Ventures and Warner Bros. Animation, it was one of the latter’s first preschool series in some time. The show follows a “hilarious” and “imaginative” seven-year-old Ellen, who finds fun and adventure in New Orleans with her wise and eccentric Gramsy, musical best friend Freckle, fashion-forward cousin Becky and clever cat Charlie.

It features the voices of Laurel Emory, Johanna Colon, JeCobi Swain and June Squibb.

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Empty Re: The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026)

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2022, 2:40 pm

New rumors regarding Lost Kingdom and Fury of the Gods indicate both are headed for delays again.

Fury of the Gods may be on the move from December 21, 2022 to April 2023.

Meanwhile, The Lost Kingdom is likely getting pushed back from March 17, 2023 to December 2023.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/3/2022, 2:50 pm

Aquaman being pushed back is understandable. They are rewriting some of the film to get Amber Heard a more significant role and much more screen time. They are essentially using this film as a vehicle to piggyback Heard into the stratosphere and into her own spinoff films.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2022, 3:00 pm

joey con carne wrote:Aquaman being pushed back is understandable. They are rewriting some of the film to get Amber Heard a more significant role and much more screen time. They are essentially using this film as a vehicle to piggyback Heard into the stratosphere and into her own spinoff films.

Mera and the Temple of Shame
Mera and the Waterfall of Denial
Mera and the Broken Pledge
Mera and the Microwave Baby
Mera and the Foundation of Lies

So many sequel options.... Cool

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/3/2022, 5:22 pm

They're giving her more scenes now? I thought they said her scenes got cut after the trial?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/3/2022, 6:18 pm

joey con carne wrote:Aquaman being pushed back is understandable. They are rewriting some of the film to get Amber Heard a more significant role and much more screen time. They are essentially using this film as a vehicle to piggyback Heard into the stratosphere and into her own spinoff films.

METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Giphy

UltimateMarvel wrote:They're giving her more scenes now? I thought they said her scenes got cut after the trial?

METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Tumblr_naygkg4DDY1tq4of6o1_250

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 7:16 am

Exclusive: Harley Quinn, Doom Patrol, And Titans Likely Canceled
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Doom_p10
The recent, abrupt shelving of the Lesley Grace Batgirl movie (and to a lesser extent, Scooby-Doo) has raised a number of worries about what might happen with the other HBO Max original content that is currently being produced, and for good reason. It appears that HBO Max (under the supervision of new Warner Bros Discovery CEO David Zaslav) is determined to slash, burn, and cancel whatever programming is necessary to maximize profits. According to our trusted and proven sources, the acclaimed DC shows Harley Quinn, Doom Patrol, and Titans are all up next on the chopping block and will likely be canceled soon.

Warner Bros Discovery has actually been on a cancelation spree for a little longer than is immediately apparent. While Harley Quinn, Doom Patrol, and Titans all have devoted fan bases and critical acclaim, lesser-known projects were quietly axed in recent months, including the announced Wonder Twins project, Ridley Scott’s science fiction series Raised by Wolves, and Made for Love. On the CW side of things, pretty much the entire Arrowverse has been canceled, including flagship show The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Naomi, and Batwoman. TNT and TBS programming has also been cut back, including the sitcom Chad, literally as the second season premiere aired. In this environment, things don’t look good for the likes of Harley Quinn and Doom Patrol.

The reason behind the huge number of programs and films being canceled, including Harley Quinn and Doom Patrol in all likelihood, has to do with the future of HBO Max itself. It is being heavily rumored that Warner Bros Discovery plans to shut down the streaming platform entirely and launch a new service under direct Warner Bros branding. Apparently, the final decision on this will largely be based on whether HBO or Warner Bros has stronger brand loyalty. It would probably be a good idea for David Zaslav to consider whether current subscribers to HBO Max will be willing to transition over to a new platform that has just canceled most of the programming that brought them there in the first place. It is especially worth questioning whether subscribers will transition after they already had to do so when HBO Now and HBO Go were folded into HBO Max, along with the DC Universe platform.

The decisions being made at Warner Bros Discovery are not just affecting shows like HarleyQuinn, Doom Patrol, and Titans as produced content. Upon becoming CEO of the newly formed Warner Bros Discovery, David Zaslav promised that company would immediately produce $3 billion dollars in savings. Obviously, canceling scripted content production has been a big part of that, but a number of (almost exclusively) former WarnerMedia executives were fired and HBO Max employees laid off. The company is expected lay off thousands more workers in the next quarter, as part of the new Zaslav plan to save money by not producing any programming of note. For now, hold tight onto the shows you love, because you might not have long to be able to.

Source: GiantFreakinRobot

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 7:23 am

I don't watch Harley Quinn, Titans or Doom Patrol but that sucks for the fans. Zaslav is cleaning house and the bodies are piling up.

The only series I haven't heard a single mention of in all of this has been Superman and Lois so I'm curious if that one will be killed too.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 11:07 am

Ezra Miller Accused of More Harassment, Grooming: ‘I Was Misled by an Extremely Manipulative Actor’
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Ap193110
New details have emerged about actor Ezra Miller’s erratic behavior across Iceland and Hawaii dating back to 2020 as well as the actor’s relationship with 18-year-old Tokata Iron Eyes, whose parents have accused the actor of abuse and grooming. Insider spoke with Tokata’s parents, Miller’s longtime music collaborator Oliver Ignatius, a woman in Iceland alleging they had a verbally abusive sexual relationship, and a mother accusing Miller of trying to groom her 11-year-old child.

It was last reported that Miller was hiding out on a farm in Vermont with a mother and her three children, stocked with firearms and marijuana, after being arrested twice in Hawaii.

As previously reported, Miller met Tokata Iron Eyes during the Dakota Pipeline protests when she was 12 years old, and her parents have accused Miller of facilitating an inappropriate relationship marred by drugs and physical and verbal abuse, all of which Tokata has denied.

Ignatius said he observed inappropriate relations between Miller and Tokata Iron Eyes in March in Hawaii, circa the time of Miller’s two arrests (first in March, then April) on the island for disorderly conduct and harassment.

Ignatius told Insider that Miller confiscated Tokata’s phone and at one point screamed in her face for wearing makeup. Ignatius recalled Miller saying, “‘What the fuck are you doing? Putting on this fucking clown paint?'” Tokata Iron Eyes said that Ignatius was taking the exchange out of context.

“I think the fact that a catty comment made by a queer person about makeup being considered abuse is actually quite homophobic rhetoric,” she said.

Ignatius said that he saw Miller at one point “sloppily” kissing Tokata Iron Eyes, which she also denies. He said that Miller’s persistent verbally abusive treatment of Tokata Iron Eyes was the last straw for their musical collaboration and friendship. “I was misled by an extremely manipulative actor,” he said.

Several women who met Miller during their two-month stint in Iceland in the spring of 2020 (when the filmed choking incident took place) also spoke out on their relationships with the actor, during which Miller was running a “cult”-like Airbnb rental out of ReykjavĂ­k, as sources allege.

“Nobody ever was kind of allowed to disagree with them,” one young woman said. “Their reality painted everybody else’s reality. There was no room for anybody else’s opinion or feelings.”

Per the report, “One woman who visited the house for a day in March 2020 recalled several mattresses spread out on the floor and compared the house to a ‘commune.’ She was struck by how enamored guests seemed to be of Miller, hanging on their every word and seeming unfazed by Miller’s mood swings. ‘I felt like everyone was hypnotized,’ she said,” then alleging various emotional outbursts from Miller.

A 23-year-old woman who visited the location said she saw Miller become rageful when friends tried to pick a song to play over the sound system. She alleged that Miller would often go from “being a friendly host to this really angry person.”

In April 2020, Miller rented out parts of Iceland’s HĂ³tel Laugarbakki, where the actor took a young woman grappling with addiction at the time under their wing. “After that, Ezra basically said: ‘My room is your room. This is now where you’re going to stay.’ And I was like, ‘Cool.'”

Their relationship over the next six days was marked by abuse, the woman alleged. “At one moment they would look me in the eye and be like, ‘I love you,’ and be this really nice, beautiful person,” she said. And in the next moment, she continued, they would “tell me that I was fucking disgusting.”

“There was a lot of psychological abuse,” said the woman, adding that Miller would scream at her over things like saying the wrong word in Spanish or her knowledge of yoga. “Ezra was like, ‘You don’t know anything about yoga!'” she recalled. “This hostile demon just took over.”

The woman also said that Miller became fixated on her “breeding capabilities,” per the report, and would talk to her womb and tell her that she needed to leave her life behind for a better future. She remembered thinking this was her ticket to Hollywood.

“Ezra was super manipulative. They kind of had us all under their finger,” she said. “They were able to twist and pull everything that I thought I knew about the world.”
“It was only six days, but it honestly felt way, way longer,” she said. “I remember feeling, like, ‘Wow, I don’t know how I’m going to recover from this.'”

Finally, a mother whom Miller met in Massachusetts this February (following an incident in which Miller and friends allegedly phoned Tokata Iron Eyes’ parents to inform them of her LSD overdose) also spoke anonymously with Insider about what she perceived to be their attempt to groom her 11-year-old child.

Per the report, “She said Miller complimented the child’s style and maturity level and asked whether they were interested in starting a clothing line together. Miller also offered to pay for the child to attend design school.”

“I want to invest in your future. I want to make you somebody,” the now-12-year-old said Miller told them. They added they were “really uncomfortable ’cause I’m somebody who doesn’t like talking to new people” but that Miller was “pushing and pushing me to talk.”

The report details other bizarre allegations from the mother and the child, including Miller’s invitation for the mother to drink his blood, and Miller showing up at their apartment in June “dressed in a cowboy hat and boots asking to buy horses for the 12-year-old.” It was after that point that the mother decided to contact Tokata Iron Eyes’ parents, whom TMZ reported were seeking a protective order.

The ongoing case against Miller filed by Tokata Iron Eyes’ parents has been closed to the public and the actor has not been able to be reached by tribal court as of June. Miller was ordered to appear in court on July 12.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 3:24 pm

‘The Flash’ Release Still a Go Despite Ezra Miller Scandals, Warner Bros. Discovery CEO ‘Very Excited’
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 The-fl15
“The Flash” movie starring Ezra Miller is still a go, despite the actor’s numerous scandals this year.

“We have seen ‘The Flash,’ ‘Black Adam’ and ‘Shazam 2,'” said Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav during the company’s Q2 earnings call on Thursday. “We are very excited about them. We’ve seen them. We think they are terrific, and we think we can make them even better.”

Miller, who played Barry Allen aka the Flash in 2018’s “Justice League” and the 2021 Zack Snyder cut, has been at the center of numerous controversies regarding alleged abusive behavior. These allegations include choking an Icelandic woman in a bar and harassing another woman in her home in Berlin. In addition, the actor has been arrested twice in Hawaii this year, once for disorderly conduct and harassment and another time for second-degree assault.

Zaslav also defended the company’s recent decision to kill the “Batgirl” movie starring Leslie Grace, saying: “We’re not going to launch a movie until it’s ready. We’re not going to launch a movie to make a quarter, and we’re not going to put a movie out unless we believe in it.”

Warner Bros. Discovery axed the superhero film, as well as “Scoob: Holiday Haunt,” despite both films being in post-production.

“The Flash,” which was delayed several times before landing on a June 23, 2023 release date, shares a writer in Christina Hodson with the now-canceled “Batgirl.” Additionally, both films were set to feature the return of Michael Keaton as Batman, 30 years after he starred in Tim Burton’s “Batman Returns.” Ben Affleck is also set to appear as the “Justice League” version of Batman in the “The Flash,” with the cast also including Ron Livingston, Kiersey Clemons, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Sasha Calle. “The Flash” is directed by Andy Muschietti, after multiple directors such as Seth Grahame-Smith, Rick Famuyiwa and the duo of John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein were attached and left due to creative differences.

Source: Variety

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/4/2022, 6:48 pm

Holy shit! He really is cleaning house. lol But not Titans and Doom Patrol! Somebody stop this man!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/4/2022, 10:40 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Holy shit! He really is cleaning house. lol But not Titans and Doom Patrol! Somebody stop this man!

Zaslav comes from a career at Discovery where he was responsible for creating nothing but garage reality shows and now he's in charge of HBO and Warner Bros quality control. If you've noticed nearly all the firings have been at the HBO side and they announced today they're firing another 70% of their "redundant" work force which is Zaslav for he's keeping his friends from Discovery and slaughtering everyone at HBO. I don't really know if he knows what he's doing but right now he's in full on hack and slash mode and he's also burning and pissing on what's left of their corpses.

Mark my words, A-List directors are not going to want to work for a company that will cancel their productions after they hit post. Top talent are not going to want to work with someone like Zaslav who keeps proving with every day that he has no respect or understanding for the industry because he's a man who's made his money producing mindless trash. Zaslav's reign will be a disaster, he will not right the sinking DC ship, Zaslav is a corporate raider, a fucking vampire and it's only going to get worse from here.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/5/2022, 9:08 am

It seems like everyone is afraid of Ezra Miller. Just beat the ever-loving shit out of him. Put him in his place and knock him back down to reality.

DC looks like it's continuing the sucking trend. Love it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/5/2022, 9:14 am

joey con carne wrote:It seems like everyone is afraid of Ezra Miller. Just beat the ever-loving shit out of him. Put him in his place and knock him back down to reality.

DC looks like it's continuing the sucking trend. Love it.

They fear Ezra because he is a Master of the Dark Arts and ruler of all. Oh wait, he's just an insane little bitch who could easily be beaten to death? Huh...weird.

Maybe Future President, Proclaimed Savior of the DCEU and father to daughters, The Rock teach Ezra some lessons in respect.

Zaslav is basically saying that Miller can R Kelly as many underage girls as he'd like and even make it public knowledge because Zaslav thinks his movie is "Very Exciting" and is not going to stop it.

Zaslav didn't even consult DC Movies President Walter Hamada to inform him of the $90 million Batgirl cancellation, he found out along with everybody else and has since threatened to walk and is meeting with his lawyers about what his next move should be. One of Batgirl's two directors was on his Honeymoon when he got the news.

The craziest part is that the tax write-off that is the alleged reason that Batgirl was killed over, is said to be only around $15 million.

the New York Post broke the news that Batgirl had been shelved before any of the talent or their representatives had been informed of the decision.

Zaslav is fuckin savage.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/7/2022, 1:13 pm

Damn! A lot of changes going on. Zaslav announced a 10 year plan for DC and emulate what Marvel has done. It doesn't sound like it's going to be good news for the current actors. A reboot/recast announcement is very likely now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/7/2022, 2:01 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! A lot of changes going on. Zaslav announced a 10 year plan for DC and emulate what Marvel has done. It doesn't sound like it's going to be good news for the current actors. A reboot/recast announcement is very likely now.

In ten years they'll have released Black Adam 2 and Flash 2, so much for that ten year plan huh?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/7/2022, 8:48 pm

WyldeMan wrote:In ten years they'll have released Black Adam 2 and Flash 2, so much for that ten year plan huh?

Well, it sounds like there might not even be a Black Adamn 2 or Flash 2. Only time will tell but I like this shake up.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/8/2022, 7:56 am

Exclusive: Dwayne Johnson Becoming Advisor To DC Studios
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Maxres13
The question of when and how Dwayne Johnson would join the world of comic book film adaptations was finally answered with the announcement of the introduction of Black Adam to the DC Extended Universe in 2014. Nearly a decade later, we are finally about to see Dwayne Johnson in action as the fallen champion of Shazam, but it seems that is not all the star is up to for DC Films. According to our trusted and proven sources, Dwayne Johnson is going to be made an official “advisor” to the new vision of DC comic book adaptations and will be heavily involved in helping guide its future.

In many ways, this makes complete sense. The DCEU has a chaotic history that just keeps getting more so, with the initial attempts to directly compete with the Marvel Cinematic Universe via a shared universe of films under the stewardship of Zack Snyder falling apart around the production of 2017’s Justice League. Dwayne Johnson is entering the DC Extended Universe in the post-Snyder wave of films that seem to have tenuous connections to each other if any. Movies like the massively successful Joaquin Phoenix-starring Joker and Matt Reeves’ The Batman are in a completely independent continuity from others like the upcoming Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, which is a sequel to a Snyderverse-continuity film, and HBO Max shows like Doom Patrol and Harley Quinn are in yet another continuity.

For a while, it seemed like Warner Bros was planning on focusing their releases around the HBO Max streaming platform. However, the recent cancelation of major projects by Warner Bros Discovery CEO David Zaslav and his announcement of a ten-year plan to directly backtrack on DC Films plans have completely changed expectations. Given that Dwayne Johnson is one of the biggest film stars in the world, it makes a lot of sense that DC would enlist him not just as an actor, but as a production advisor. It seems that DC Studios will be re-focusing on the idea of big, theatrical releases and on interconnected stories, which requires a lot forward planning.

Fortunately, in addition to being one of the hardest working and most prolific film stars in the world, Dwayne Johnson is known as a consummate producer and curator of his career, skills that DC Studios undoubtedly is looking to access. It has also been announced that the future of the DCEU is to be focused around Black Adam as a tentpole character, so they presumably want to give Dwayne Johnson close. Since there is quite a bit of ambiguity around the future role of Henry Cavill as Superman (traditionally the central character of DC Comics) and the personal issues of Ezra Miller, whose Flash character was also once posited as a central point of the franchise.

Given how many stops and starts the DCEU has had, bringing Dwayne Johnson on board as a potentially Kevin Feige-like mastermind is a pretty sensible choice. We shall just have to wait and see if they stay the course this time.

Source: GiantFreakinRobot

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/8/2022, 2:31 pm

‘The Flash’ Star Ezra Miller Charged With Felony Burglary in Vermont
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Ezra10
Ezra Miller, the embattled star of Warner Bros.’ “The Flash” movie, has been charged with felony burglary in Stamford, Vt., according to a Vermont State Police report.

According to the police report, Vermont State Police were notified of a burglary complaint from a residence in Stamford at 5:55 p.m. on May 1. Police found that several bottles of alcohol were taken from the residence while the homeowners were not present. After collecting statements and looking at surveillance videos, police found probable cause to charge Miller with felony burglary into an unoccupied dwelling.

Police located Miller on Aug. 7 at 11:23 p.m. and issued them a citation to appear in Vermont Superior Court on Sept. 26 for arraignment.

According to a Rolling Stone investigation in June, Miller has been housing a 25-year-old mother and her three children, who are between the ages of one and five, at their home in Vermont. The property doubles as an unlicensed cannabis farm and has several firearms on the premises, according to the report. One source who spoke to Rolling Stone alleged that the one-year-old child was found with a loose bullet in their mouth.

Variety has reached out to Miller’s representatives for comment.

More to come…

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/8/2022, 4:32 pm

Those "surveillance" videos were clearly edited. I'd like to see the chain of custody on them.

Leave Ezra alone. He is an upstanding citizen.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/8/2022, 7:16 pm

Dwayne as an advisor is an interesting turn. There is nothing that man can't do. But I don't want Black Adam to get special treatment because of this too.

joey con carne wrote:Those "surveillance" videos were clearly edited. I'd like to see the chain of custody on them.

Leave Ezra alone. He is an upstanding citizen.

Laughing
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/8/2022, 8:39 pm

Hiring Dwayne Johnson just goes to show how absolutely stupid everyone involved with DC truly is. There should be a lot of really smart and creative people working on the DC film universe but clearly, as we are seeing, they can do nothing right at all. They are the only bunch of people who can take some really great IP and just fuck it up on a constant basis.

And now, they are so desperate they are hiring Dwayne Johnson as an advisor. They are banking on one person to help fix everything. They are a sad fucking bunch and will somehow manage to ruin any kind of good idea proposed by Dwayne Johnson.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Dwayne as an advisor is an interesting turn. There is nothing that man can't do. But I don't want Black Adam to get special treatment because of this too.

It’s not that Dwayne Johnson can’t do it. DC can’t do it even with 10 Dwayne Johnsons at the helm.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/9/2022, 9:05 am

joey con carne wrote:Hiring Dwayne Johnson just goes to show how absolutely stupid everyone involved with DC truly is. There should be a lot of really smart and creative people working on the DC film universe but clearly, as we are seeing, they can do nothing right at all. They are the only bunch of people who can take some really great IP and just fuck it up on a constant basis.

And now, they are so desperate they are hiring Dwayne Johnson as an advisor. They are banking on one person to help fix everything. They are a sad fucking bunch and will somehow manage to ruin any kind of good idea proposed by Dwayne Johnson.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Dwayne as an advisor is an interesting turn. There is nothing that man can't do. But I don't want Black Adam to get special treatment because of this too.

It’s not that Dwayne Johnson can’t do it. DC can’t do it even with 10 Dwayne Johnsons at the helm.

We can't overlook the fact that Dwayne is already a man stretched very thin and currently running something like a dozen different companies and his ex-wife/Business Partner, Dany Garcia can only do so much. However, if Dwayne does indeed become DC's go to man that means Cavill might possibly return as Dany Garcia also happens to be Cavill's agent and just a few weeks back, this is what Dwayne had to say about Cavill.

“I will say this. I will say that Henry is a buddy and he is a phenomenal Superman. He is a phenomenal Superman and Henry Cavill is the Superman of our generation with respect to the other Supermans of the past. Every time I see him, we have some tequila and I say 'This guy is Superman.

However, it would likely entirely depend on whether or not Cavill has moved on from Superman and if he's MCU bound. He's also got The Witcher and another Enola Holmes sequel, so even without the cape, Cavill is going to be busy for awhile.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/9/2022, 9:48 am

One thing for sure, its nice to see DC basically has an unlimited amount of cash to just flush down the toilet.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/9/2022, 9:58 am

joey con carne wrote:One thing for sure, its nice to see DC basically has an unlimited amount of cash to just flush down the toilet.

There is no saving the DCEU at this point, it's beyond repair from my perspective.

Sure in the years to come they can and will release for movies about Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman but they will never have what Marvel has achieved because At Marvel they stuck the landing right from Jump Street, they didn't fail for a decade before trying something new. If DC wasn't so concerned with forcing their movies into a collective narrative just like they do in the MCU, then DC likely could have avoided this problem. The funny thing is their best movies have been The Batman and Joker, two movies only connected to their own future franchises and not bullshit Justice League trash.

Zaslav is a stupid cunt who made his money producing reality trash tv and as long as Warner keeps promoting stupid cunts like Zaslav, it's never going to get better. It will however be fun to keep watching them fail, you know until you stop to think about how these legendary characters are being tainted beyond repair by dumb mother fuckers.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/10/2022, 9:35 am

The Flash: Ezra Miller Reportedly Participated in Additional Filming Amid Legal Controversies
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 The-fl16
Despite a mounting list of alleged crimes and grievances, The Flash star Ezra Miller has reportedly participated in additional photography for the upcoming DC Comics movie. In a report on the status of in-development and pending-release DC projects, The Hollywood Reporter brings word that miller "participated in regularly scheduled additional photography over the summer." It's unclear exactly when this additional photography took place, but it would appear Miller's regularly scheduled encounters with law enforcement did not hinder them from shooting extra scenes for the upcoming movie. Miller was charged earlier this week with Felony Burglary in Vermont.

Miller has been the subject of multiple bizarre legal inquiries and arrests over the past year. The actor and their reported erratic behavior both in public and private has not yet publicly been acknowledge by the studio, though it's possible the film being delayed to the summer of 2023 was in part to allow them to craft a response. THR's report on The Flash also notes that "insiders say the studio is evaluating all options" for the movie. Despite some fans thinking that Miller's solo movie might get cancelled like the Batgirl film, Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav recently confirmed it was still going to be released.

"We have some great DC films coming up — Black Adam, Shazam, and Flash, and we're working on all of those," Zaslav   revealed during the company's recent quarterly earnings call. "We're very excited about them. We've seen them, we think they're terrific, and we think we can make them even better." This comment came after the company CEO revealed that their strategy moving forward would be to not release movies that aren't their best or just so that they could meet the financial expectations of a specific quarter. It's possible that Zaslav was referencing the delays that all three of these movies have faced in recent weeks but the fact of the matter remains that The Flash faces an uphill battle.

Miller's publicly reported outbursts in recent years began in the early part of 2020 when a video showing them choking a fan in Iceland went viral on line, details for which continue to come out. They were then arrested multiple times in Hawaii in the summer of 2022, accused of manipulating a child, hit with a a temporary harassment prevention order by a mother and their child, and later accused of housing children on a farm filled with guns and marijuana. Needless to say, they've been busy, and still managed to film new scenes for The Flash apparently.

As of now The Flash remains slated for a June 23, 2023 release.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/10/2022, 12:43 pm

Pennyworth Season 3 Gets October Premiere on HBO Max — and a Pretty Hilarious Title Change
Season 3 of Pennyworth — which with its move from Epix to HBO Max has apparently been rechristened Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler (#OnTheNose) — is set for an October release, the teaser trailer above reveals.

No details on the precise premiere date or rollout plan for the 10 new episodes have yet been detailed.

The DC origin series follows Alfred Pennyworth (played by Jack Bannon), a former British SAS soldier who formed a security company in 1960s London and went to work with young billionaire Thomas Wayne (Ben Aldridge) and his wife Martha (Emma Paetz) — before they become Bruce Wayne’s parents.

Season 3 of the psychological thriller begins after a five-year time jump, where the civil war is over and a cultural revolution has changed the world for better or worse, “ushering in a new age of superheroes and supervillains.”

The series’ cast also includes Paloma Faith (as Bet Sykes), Ryan Fletcher (Dave Boy), Dorothy Atkinson (Mary Pennyworth), Ramon Tikaram (Inspector Victor Aziz), Harriet Slater (Sandra Onslow) and Simon Manyonda (Lucius Fox).

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/10/2022, 12:45 pm

Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler?!?!?!!?!?!?

METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 BelovedInnocentGopher-size_restricted

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/11/2022, 11:11 am

Warner Bros. Weighing Fate of ‘The Flash’ as Its Ezra Miller Problem Grows
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 Gettyi28
The fate of Warner Bros.’ The Flash hangs in the balance as actor Ezra Miller continues to make headlines for their controversial behavior and various arrests. An outright shelving of the film is not off the table, though it would be a last resort.

Warners — and its new parent company, Warner Bros. Discovery — had hoped to avoid the line of fire, because its big-budget DC superhero tentpole isn’t scheduled to hit theaters until June 23, 2023. But the pressure is mounting by the day.

On Monday, the actor was charged with a felony burglary, and on Wednesday, Rolling Stone reported that Vermont’s child services department is attempting to locate a mother and three children who have allegedly been residing at Miller’s farm in the state.

A source with knowledge of the situation says the studio appears to be preparing for three possible scenarios.

First, Warners has received indications that the 29-year-old Miller, whose mother has accompanied the actor in recent days, will seek professional help after returning home to their farm in Vermont after being away. If that help happens, Miller, who goes by they/them pronouns, could give an interview at some point explaining their erratic behavior over the past few years. The actor could then do limited press for The Flash, and the movie would open in cinemas as planned.

The second scenario: Even if Miller doesn’t reach out for help, Warners could still release the film. But don’t expect Miller to play a prominent role in terms of marketing and publicity. Nor would Miller be The Flash going forward, as the role would be recast in future projects.

The third case: Things go from bad to worse, with the situation with Miller deteriorating. This would see Warners killing the movie outright, as it could not be reshot with a different actor. Miller plays multiple characters and is in almost every scene. Scrapping a $200 million film would be an unprecedented move.

All of this comes amid change at Warners. Earlier this month, newly minted Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav stunned Hollywood when shelving Batgirl, a $90 million movie made for HBO Max. Unlike The Flash, there was no individual controversy involved; rather Zaslav opted to take a tax write-down on the project and pivot away from making streaming films for DC.

Miller was cast as The Flash in 2014, the same year a solo The Flash film was announced. The development process has been long, with multiple directors coming and going over the years until It filmmaker Andy Muschietti finally got the project off the ground. The film also stars Michael Keaton, back as Batman for the first time in 30 years, and Ben Affleck as a different version of Batman.

Miller began their time as The Flash with cameos in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, both released in 2016, before having a main role in Justice League a year later.

The Flash is a key film for Warners, as it is expected to chart a new course for the DC Extended Universe. The film has been testing well, even as Miller’s legal woes continue to mount.

Earlier this week, word broke that they have been charged with felony burglary for allegedly stealing bottles of alcohol from a Vermont home. According to a police report posted online, Vermont State Police were notified May 1 of a potential burglary when residents on County Road in Stamford, Vermont, reported that “several bottles of alcohol were taken from within the residence while the homeowners were not present.” Following an investigation that included taking statements and reviewing surveillance videos, police found probable cause to charge Miller.

The latest charge comes after Miller was arrested in April in Hawaii and booked on suspicion of second-degree assault, per the Hawaii Island Police Department. The incident reportedly occurred when Miller was attending a get-together at a private residence and “became irate after being asked to leave and reportedly threw a chair, striking a 26-year-old female on the forehead,” per police.

That came on the heels of a March arrest on charges of disorderly conduct and harassment following an incident at a karaoke bar in Hilo, Hawaii.

At least one project has already distanced itself from Miller. On Tuesday, the Salvador Dali Biopic Daliland left Miller out of its press release in an announcement about its debut at the Toronto Film Festival. The actor plays a young version of the artist in the project, which stars Ben Kingsley as an older version.

Despite the arrests and headlines about Miller’s alleged behavior, Warner Bros. Discovery chief Zaslav said last week that the studio is committed to theatrical releases for a number of DC films including The Flash.

“We’ve seen them. We think they are terrific, and we think we can make them even better,” Zaslav said of DC’s upcoming slate, including The Flash.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/11/2022, 1:17 pm

First of all, Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler is a stupid title. If you can't get viewers to watch without putting Batman's name in it then don't even bother.

Second, The Flash has to be released. Unlike Batgirl, you can't just burn $200 million. You don't need him to do press for the movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/11/2022, 5:22 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:First of all, Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler is a stupid title. If you can't get viewers to watch without putting Batman's name in it then don't even bother.

Second, The Flash has to be released. Unlike Batgirl, you can't just burn $200 million. You don't need him to do press for the movie.

I can't even imagine the world of shit that Exra Miller will manage to stir up in the next year. He's got his mommy bringing him to work now and talking about treatment?!?! He's grooming underage girls and assaulting numerous other women around the world and they just want some counseling and an apology?

Fuck that and fuck him, clip his nuts and let him bleed out. That's the only way to rehab a pedophile.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/11/2022, 6:49 pm

He identifies as “they/them”. Referring to him as a “he” is offensive, guys.

It appears some of you guys need to take a course or two in diversity, tolerance, and inclusion.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 8/11/2022, 9:59 pm

Just give us all of Keaton's scenes from Flash, Batgirl and Aquaman without context, I’m fine with that
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/12/2022, 1:16 am

WyldeMan wrote:
I can't even imagine the world of shit that Exra Miller will manage to stir up in the next year. He's got his mommy bringing him to work now and talking about treatment?!?! He's grooming underage girls and assaulting numerous other women around the world and they just want some counseling and an apology?

Fuck that and fuck him, clip his nuts and let him bleed out. That's the only way to rehab a pedophile.

joey con carne wrote:He identifies as “they/them”. Referring to him as a “he” is offensive, guys.

It appears some of you guys need to take a course or two in diversity, tolerance, and inclusion.

Is there any online outrage over this dude? I jumped on Twitter and it's just memes. No one gives a fuck. Not even self righteous celebs are "demanding action".

I wonder if they're scared of upsetting the pronoun's crowd? Or just not wanting to jeopardize any future work with WB?
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/12/2022, 7:32 am

Probably not wanting to piss off the pronoun crowd because then everyone would be attacked by the cancel crowd for being intolerant.

I hope Ezra Miller loses his mind some more. This is fun to read about.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/12/2022, 12:17 pm

Rusty wrote:Is there any online outrage over this dude? I jumped on Twitter and it's just memes. No one gives a fuck. Not even self righteous celebs are "demanding action".

I wonder if they're scared of upsetting the pronoun's crowd? Or just not wanting to jeopardize any future work with WB?

You would be correct sir, it would be a hate crime for any celebrity to call out a Pronoun Person for being violent towards women and grooming underage girls because they're a  pedophile but obviously you're only calling them those truthful things because you're a backwards bigot Karen who hates Pronoun People aka They Slash Them.

Apparently these people are entirely off limits with the PC Babies because no matter what IT does, nobody ever calls IT out for being human trash. If IT was a straight man then IT would have been cancelled and jailed over a year ago.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/12/2022, 1:05 pm

Well this is an interesting update from Twitter on the Flash situation....

Apparently Zaslav got outvoted on Tuesday with regards to the Ezra situation. Majority of the WB Discovery board wanted to indefinitely shelve #TheFlash, but Zaslav was against it. So he called in another meeting today, and sounds like there's a shouting match happening rn at WB!

Zaslav doesn't have confidence and is worried about #Aquaman2. He fears #Aquaman might turn out to be a major dud/might be delayed. So he doesn't want to get rid of another major property off the DC slate. So he called in another meeting today, but things quickly went tits up!

Source: Undercover Audience

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/15/2022, 4:25 pm

From a business standpoint, I don't understand why they'd be against Zaslav. Money should be their only concern and not releasing it would be a lose-lose for the board members.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/15/2022, 8:27 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:From a business standpoint, I don't understand why they'd be against Zaslav. Money should be their only concern and not releasing it would be a lose-lose for the board members.

Because the board knows that Ezra Miller is an unrepentant, unapologetic pedophile who isn't going to stop just because he might be forced to talk to a counselor.

They realize that Miller is only going to get worse from here and with every new scandal it will further taint The Flash brand, so Warner wants to cut ties but Zaslav knows that if Aquaman gets another major delay which seems highly likely and The Flash gets cancelled then he's got absolutely nothing to offer but The Blue Beetle until The Batman 2 and Joker 2 come along in a few years. Razz

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/16/2022, 3:47 pm

Ezra Miller Seeking Treatment for ‘Complex Mental Health Issues’
METOO - The DC Connected Universe (The Batman 2 Delayed a Full Year to October 2026) - Page 6 9e513f10
“The Flash” star Ezra Miller says they are seeking treatment for “complex mental health issues.”

In a statement provided to Variety by a representative of the actor, Miller broke their silence about the troubling behavior that they have exhibited in recent years, which has led to a series of legal issues and assault and abuse allegations. Miller also apologized for their actions.

“Having recently gone through a time of intense crisis, I now understand that I am suffering complex mental health issues and have begun ongoing treatment,” Miller says. “I want to apologize to everyone that I have alarmed and upset with my past behavior. I am committed to doing the necessary work to get back to a healthy, safe and productive stage in my life.”

The embattled actor, who is non-binary and uses they and them pronouns, played the DC Comics character Barry Allen in 2017’s “Justice League” and its 2021 counterpart, “Zack Snyder’s Justice League.” But their role in the comic book franchise has been overshadowed by their off-screen behavior, which has alarmed friends and associates of the actor, as well as Warner Bros., the studio behind “The Flash.”

Most recently, Miller was charged with felony burglary in Vermont, after state police investigated an incident involving several bottles of alcohol being taken from a residence while the homeowners were not present. The actor made headlines in 2020 after a recording surfaced in which they appeared to be choking a woman outside of a bar in Iceland. No charges were filed. The actor has been arrested twice in Hawaii this year, once for disorderly conduct and harassment. In the Hawaii incidents, Miller pled no contest to a single count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and paid a $500 fine and $30 in court costs. The harassment charge was dismissed.

The series of scandals has become a snowballing public relations issue, not only for Miller, but also for Warner Bros. Discovery, which has employed the actor across two of its cornerstone franchises — DC Comics films and the “Harry Potter” spinoff series “Fantastic Beasts.” A source close to the studio says that Warner Bros. supports Miller’s decision to seek professional help.

“The Flash” is set to open in theaters on June 23, 2023 and reportedly serves as a key entry in the studio’s DC Comics films, featuring appearances by Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton as Batman.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/16/2022, 7:00 pm

That is sad to hear. I am hoping he decides to lose his mind more. Much more fun to read about.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 8/16/2022, 7:52 pm

That's the perfect image to follow the words 'Complex mental health issues'.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/17/2022, 8:25 am

Rusty wrote:That's the perfect image to follow the words 'Complex mental health issues'.

When you google Ezra Miller you really get a cornucopia of images that perfectly represent 'Complex mental health issues' but that one really spoke to me as being one of the most disturbing.

Seriously though guys, just simply google image search 'Ezra Miller' you don't even need to be more specific and you'll find years worth of images just like that one yet they're pretending he's only recently suffered a crisis. Rolling Eyes

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 8/17/2022, 12:19 pm

I like that hand symbol he's always doing where he touches his index and pinky together. It's like he's signing "I'm retarded."
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/17/2022, 8:50 pm

joey con carne wrote:I like that hand symbol he's always doing where he touches his index and pinky together. It's like he's signing "I'm retarded."

It's the secret hand salute of the non-binary. The Illuminati and the NWO had their own, why not THEM?

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next