BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax

+4
Tyger
Rusty
UltimateMarvel
WyldeMan
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Empty Re: Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2016, 9:14 am

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Deaths10
Remember that behind-the-scenes Justice League set photo featuring Zack Snyder and Jason Momoa that was released all the way back in February? There were a few instantly recognizable costumes on display such as The Flash, Batman and Aquaman but fans were going crazy trying to figure out who owned the black, nondescript costume glimpsed just above Zack Snyder's right shoulder.  Did it belong to Nightwing?  Black Manta? Green Lantern? Well, it appears that armor first seen 6 months ago was our first glimpse of Deathstroke.   It's unlikely that Ben Affleck and Zack Snyder would be looking ahead to the solo Batman film at such an early stage with so much riding on Justice League.  They wouldn't be working out the aesthetics of Deathstroke so early unless the lethal mercenary was also appearing in Justice League.  

Add that to the fact that ScreenRant, who toured the Justice League set back in June, has confirmed that the teaser footage was shot aboard The Flying Fox (Justice League's aerial base of operations as detailed in the June set visit reports) - you can just make out the new Batmobile over Deathstroke's shoulder.  

What's Deathstroke's role in Justice League and how does that lead into Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie (should that rumor prove true)?  With Batman operating in Gotham for 20 years, has The Caped Crusader and Deathstroke crossed paths before?  We still have a ton of unanswered questions and speculation is running rampant but this is exactly what Ben Affleck and Zack Snyder intended by releasing the teaser yesterday.  While we await more details, check out a rendering of what Joe Manganiello (the rumored actor underneath the mask) would look like as Deathstroke the Terminaor via Bosslogic.
Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Boss-l10

Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Empty Re: Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2016, 9:16 am

Manganiello was rumored way back last year but I thought he'd moved on after DS was allegedly cut from Skwad. Turns out they may have only delayed his debut for the JL film, if true he's a big sumbitch and could make a good Deathstroke.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 8/30/2016, 10:41 am

Yeah, I could see it. Ben is a big dude himself so it'd be a good match.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 8/30/2016, 12:14 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Yeah, I could see it. Ben is a big dude himself so it'd be a good match.

Pretty sure Batfleck would still look small next to Manganiello.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/9/2016, 9:01 am

Geoff Johns has confirmed that Manganiello is the man underneath Deathstroke's mask.

I just discovered in the same article that Manganiello is married to Sofia Vergara. Shocked

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 9/9/2016, 11:39 am

WyldeMan wrote:Geoff Johns has confirmed that Manganiello is the man underneath Deathstroke's mask.

I just discovered in the same article that Manganiello is married to Sofia Vergara. Shocked  

Yup.

They got married last year.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/9/2016, 1:09 pm

They couldn't have picked a better actor for the role. I hope we get some great fight scenes. I knew he was married to Vergara though, where you been Wylde?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/9/2016, 1:35 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:They couldn't have picked a better actor for the role. I hope we get some great fight scenes. I knew he was married to Vergara though, where you been Wylde?

No caring about where every beautiful woman's husband is, that's where.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/9/2016, 5:36 pm

I've got no hate for Mr Vergara. His acting is better than the roles he gets. I thought he was great in Sabotage (which everyone seems to loathe), so I'm OK with it ... and he's got more range than Manu Bennett on Arrow.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/10/2016, 11:10 am

WyldeMan wrote:No caring about where every beautiful woman's husband is, that's where.

After Magic Mike, that shit was all over the news. If you go to Yahoo a lot then you can't miss it. Their wedding was very talked about too. I don't go looking for this, it just pops up. Rolling Eyes Good for them though.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/10/2016, 7:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:Not caring about where every beautiful woman's husband is, that's where.

After Magic Mike, that shit was all over the news. If you go to Yahoo a lot then you can't miss it. Their wedding was very talked about too. I don't go looking for this, it just pops up. Rolling Eyes Good for them though.

I see Joe's name a lot in the trades but had never seen a mention of him and Sofia before.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 9/11/2016, 5:49 am

Wait, who goes to Yahoo in 2016??
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 9/11/2016, 6:19 am

Tyger wrote:Wait, who goes to Yahoo in 2016??

Hahaha I though the same thing. Who the fuck goes to Yahoo? lol
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/11/2016, 7:24 am

Tyger wrote:Wait, who goes to Yahoo in 2016??

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 This-Guy-Jim-Halpert-The-Office

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 9/11/2016, 10:23 am

lol! Google for search but Yahoo for the daily articles that pop up. I still find it useful.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/15/2016, 7:34 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:lol! Google for search but Yahoo for the daily articles that pop up. I still find it useful.

All right! I mean Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2016, 2:19 pm

Warner Bros. has released the first look at Amber Heard as Mera, the Queen of Atlantis who will appear in Zack Snyder‘s “Justice League” and upcoming “Aquaman” films.
Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Amber-10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2016, 2:23 pm

Kneel for the Queen..... Cool

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/12/2016, 6:48 pm

They couldn't have picked a better actress for this. I'm really liking this!!! Not gonna lie, if I was with her, I'd ask her to wear this in bed. Talk about roleplay. Twisted Evil
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/12/2016, 6:56 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:They couldn't have picked a better actress for this. I'm really liking this!!! Not gonna lie, if I was with her, I'd ask her to wear this in bed. Talk about roleplay. Twisted Evil

Now that she's done with Depp, she's back to the ladies.  Cool

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/10/2017, 7:33 am

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Justic10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/10/2017, 4:12 pm

This is the first time Cyborg has looked great to me. Flash's suit is off though, should've been all red.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/10/2017, 4:25 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:This is the first time Cyborg has looked great to me. Flash's suit is off though, should've been all red.

Everything is wrong about Flash, from the casting to the suit, I fucking despise everything about it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 1/10/2017, 6:53 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:This is the first time Cyborg has looked great to me. Flash's suit is off though, should've been all red.

Everything is wrong about Flash, from the casting to the suit, I fucking despise everything about it.

Damn! Tell me what you really think Wylde! Razz Represent your DC, say at least one thing you like about the suit. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 1/10/2017, 7:18 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! Tell me what you really think Wylde! Razz Represent your DC, say at least one thing you like about the suit. lol

When I see that suit, I like how I imagine it would look with AC's trident through the lightning bolt.

Maybe it's extreme over saturation or the never ending disappointments but my love for comic adaptations is quickly waning.

I spent years reading these stories growing up and fan casting and now that they're finally coming to fruition and it's all wrong.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/25/2017, 12:30 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 3/25/2017, 1:32 pm

No thanks, I'll pass.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 3/25/2017, 2:45 pm

I liked the trailer. Didn't love it, but liked it.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 3/25/2017, 4:32 pm

It was ok but I expected more from a Justice League trailer. All of the Wonder Woman trailers were EPIC but this just doesn't compare. Cyborg's CGI suit doesn't look finished. Still not feeling Ezra as Flash, it just isn't the Barry we know. Batman's the only one that looks amazing. Aquaman looks great but that's only because of Jason and Aquaman has never been this cool to begin with.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 3/25/2017, 7:15 pm

I wonder who'll get more slow-mo hair flips - Wonder Woman or Aqua-Man?

Still yet to see anything with Wonder Woman where she doesn't do a superhero landing Very Happy

Bring on the hugely discounted Blu-Ray sale!!!!
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by kernel_thai 3/25/2017, 11:04 pm

Thought it was more of an FX test reel than a trailer but Id see this if the trailer was just Mamoa gnawing on a rat.
kernel_thai
kernel_thai

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 5/22/2017, 3:13 pm

Snyder Steps Down as Director Following Family Tragedy; Joss Whedon to finish the film
Superheroes have always been about doing the right thing in the hardest of circumstances. Now Zack Snyder, one of the biggest filmmakers in the genre and the director of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the upcoming Justice League, finds himself in just such a situation.

Snyder tells The Hollywood Reporter he is stepping away from Justice League, Warner Bros.’ all-star DC Comics superhero mega-movie that is in post-production, in order to deal with the sudden death of his daughter. Snyder's wife, Deborah Snyder, who is a producer on Justice League, also is taking a break to focus on the healing of their family.

Stepping in to shepherd the movie through post and the shooting of some additional scenes will be Joss Whedon, the Avengers filmmaker and creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. With Whedon's help, the movie is still on track for its Nov. 17 release date.

Snyder’s daughter, Autumn Snyder, died by suicide in March at age 20. Her death has been kept private, with only a small inner circle aware of what happened, even as the movie was put on a two-week break for the Snyders to deal with the immediate effects of the tragedy. Zack Snyder says he initially was eager to return to the film, which stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller.

“In my mind, I thought it was a cathartic thing to go back to work, to just bury myself and see if that was way through it,” says an emotional Snyder in an interview Monday in his office on the Warner Bros. lot with Deborah sitting by his side. “The demands of this job are pretty intense. It is all consuming. And in the last two months I’ve come to the realization …I’ve decided to take a step back from the movie to be with my family, be with my kids, who really need me. They are all having a hard time. I’m having a hard time.”
The studio is fully behind the move. “What they are going through is unimaginable, and my heart — our hearts — go out to them, says Warner Bros. Pictures president Toby Emmerich.

One of the first things the studio floated was the possibility of pushing back the release date of the movie, but the Snyders decided against that suggestion. Warners also extended Snyder's first-look deal to give him time to work on other planned projects when he returns to work. 

Snyder, after screening a rough cut of Justice League for fellow filmmakers and friends, wanted to add additional scenes, so he brought Whedon on board to write them. But as he prepared to shoot the scenes in England, Snyder realized it was not the time to leave home. “The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set,” says Emmerich. “We’re not introducing any new characters. It’s the same characters in some new scenes. He’s handing a baton to Joss but the course has really been set by Zack. I still believe that despite this tragedy, we’ll still end up with a great movie.”

This isn’t the first time that Warners has had to deal with the unthinkable affecting a high-profile DC movie. In 2008, Heath Ledger passed away after shooting had wrapped for The Dark Knight but prior to the movie being finished and released. The tragedy put the studio and filmmaker Christopher Nolan in a very delicate position of balancing mourning with the demands of releasing a tentpole.

The Internet and comic book movie fans being what they are, Snyder already is anticipating what what some DC loyalists may think.

“Here’s the thing, I never planned to make this public,” he says. “I thought it would just be in the family, a private matter, our private sorrow that we would deal with. When it became obvious that I need to take break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. They’ll do what they do. The truth it…I’m past caring about that kind of thing now.”

The death of Autumn, Zack's daughter from his first marriage (in addition to Autumn, he and Deborah have been raising seven kids and step-kids) has brought a new perspective and a new focus for him. “I want the movie to be amazing and I’m a fan, but that all pales pretty quickly in comparison," he says. “I know the fans are going to be worried about the movie but there are seven other kids that need me,” he says. “ In the end, it’s just a movie. It’s a great movie. But it’s just a movie.

Autumn, who was attending Sarah Lawrence College, loved “to write, to write, to write,” says Deborah. Their daughter had written a sci-fi fantasy novel in the first person. It featured a character who was an outsider and who had trouble fitting in.

Deborah is holding on to the thought that she was the first person her daughter gave the book to read, even now as the story takes on a new meaning under the circumstances. “You’re heading her voice,” Deborah says, fighting back tears.  

The Snyders would like to someday see that manuscript published, with the proceeds going to a charity. “In the end, she didn’t make it, but her character does and I think there would be something cathartic for people,” says Zack.

The thought of his daughter’s writing prompts Zack to recall another memory. Autumn had a quote that she included in everything she wrote. (“Every. Single. Thing,” chuckles Zack). It’s from author Chris Palahniuk: “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”

“Maybe this helps,” Zack says.

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 5/22/2017, 6:27 pm

Damn, that's heartbreaking
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 5/22/2017, 8:38 pm

Really sad news, I feel sorry for him and his wife.

Joss coming in is a great thing though, especially if he stays around for future movies.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 5/22/2017, 11:39 pm

As much as I dislike Zack Snyder's work, this is definitely not a reason I wanted for him go step down from the Justice League film.

I hope the film gets re-edited and won't suck as bad as the piece of shit that is Batman v Superman. And hopefully he will stay away from all other DC films, too.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 5/23/2017, 5:55 am

Very Sad.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/22/2017, 11:38 am

Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Justic10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/22/2017, 1:49 pm

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/24/2017, 10:59 am

‘Justice League’ Extensive Reshoots Causing Headaches for Star Schedules
Warner Bros. and DC are spending big money to ensure that “Justice League” builds on the creative success of “Wonder Woman” instead of serving up a “Suicide Squad”-style disappointment.

The studio, which had no comment on the scheduling trouble, is spending approximately $25 million on extensive reshoots that have dragged on for roughly two months in London and Los Angeles, according to multiple insiders. Like “The Avengers,” “Justice League” centers on a group of superheroes who band together to save the world. The ensemble nature of the comic book movie, and the fact that its cast includes several of the most in-demand actors working in Hollywood today, is creating scheduling headaches that have prolonged the shooting.

It’s standard for big Hollywood movies to schedule a few weeks of pick-up work, but the cost and time allotted to the work on “Justice League” is raising some eyebrows. Reshoots, or additional photography to use the preferred studio nomenclature, traditionally cost between $6 million and $10 million, and rarely have to juggle so many competing schedules. They typically last a week or two.

Though stars like Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot, who play Batman and Wonder Woman, aren’t working on any other projects at the moment, enabling them to be on call for the filming, other cast members such as Ezra Miller and Henry Cavill have been scrambling to accommodate the additional photography.

Miller is reprising his “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” role in the film’s sequel, which started filming earlier this summer. Sources indicate that since that is also a Warner Bros. property, scheduling has been easier. The studio has gone out of its way to make him available, but his growing role in the world of wizarding series has made it difficult for him to suit up as the Flash on the same days that other co-stars are available.

Cavill’s issues are even more thorny. “Justice League’s” Man of Steel had expected to be able to finish shooting the sixth “Mission: Impossible” film before needing to don Superman’s spandex again. That has not been the case, however, as the new scenes that are being shot have required him to jump back and forth from each production. Because of this, a mustache he grew for his character in the “Mission: Impossible” sequel will have to be digitally removed in post-production. Paramount, which is distributing the “Mission: Impossible” sequel, would not allow Cavill to shave the facial hair while production was taking place.

Then there is the question of crediting. Joss Whedon has now spent months overseeing the project, but he will not receive a co-directing credit, according to an insider. Whedon stepped in to handle the reshoots and finish the film this spring after director Zack Snyder publicly excused himself from the project, following his daughter’s suicide in March. Whedon won’t just be rewarded with a fat paycheck. He may get a producing credit or a screenplay credit. There’s some precedent. Tony Gilroy, who stepped in for director Gareth Edwards to oversee reshoots for “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” earned a screenwriting credit.

A similar problem exists for the Han Solo spinoff film. Last month, Disney and Lucasfilm fired directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and replaced them with Ron Howard. It’s unclear if Howard will receive sole credit for shooting the film or will share it with his two predecessors.

Sources say “Justice League” reshoots have been used to punch up the dialogue. Whedon, the director of “The Avengers,” is well respected for his ability to create memorably wry exchanges between his characters. The set pieces Snyder shot are said to be usable, but Whedon has been working on “connective tissue” that was needed to link sequences.

“Justice League” is spending the kind of time and money on reshoots that mid-budget films would have to shoot an entire movie. However, this is no longer an anomaly. Major studio movies have become so complicated and expensive, and are often key parts in sprawling franchises, that companies will spend lavishly, even late in the production, to ensure that audiences come out in force. “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” and “World War Z” both had extensive reshoots, and went on to be commercially and critically successful. “Suicide Squad,” another DC film, also did a lot of extra filming with mixed results. The film was a box office hit, but critics savaged the picture. Going forward, Warner Bros. has changed its greenlighting process. It will now factor weeks and millions of dollars of additional photography into the production budgets of its major comic book films, according to insiders. Other studios have made similar accommodations on their big-budget films.

The reports of re-shoots have alarmed some fans of the DC franchise. At San Diego Comic-Con last weekend, where sneak footage of the film earned a rock concert reception, the “Justice League” cast used its Hall H panel to downplay the extent of the additional photography.

“They’re brief if anything,” said Ray Fisher, who plays Cyborg. “Zack picked a great director to help clean up for us.”

Affleck also used the panel to shoot down a report that he was leaving the franchise.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/24/2017, 11:04 am

They have to digitally remove Cavill's MI6 mustache in post? HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT THE FUCK....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 7/24/2017, 1:13 pm

This is what happens when you start with a release date instead of a solid script.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 7/24/2017, 10:17 pm

Tyger wrote:This is what happens when you start with a release date instead of a solid script.

Which is how every single movie is made these days. It used to be find a director then a script then a cast, then it was just a director and a mystery script and now it's just a release date and eventually a title will follow.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 7/25/2017, 3:29 pm

He can't get rid of the mustache, they have to deal with it.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 7/25/2017, 4:46 pm

Haha what a clusterfuck. All the money in the world and they still don't have their shit together.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 9/24/2017, 11:56 am

Lex Luthor and Iris West Get Dropped from Justice League
Justice League Snyder Cut @ HBOMax - Page 3 Justic11
Rumors had been circulating for months that Jessie Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luthor had been cut from Justice League. Now new test screenings have confirmed that Lex Luthor and the Iris West character have both been given the axe. There has been a lot (to put it lightly) of speculation pertaining to Joss Whedon's take-over of Justice League after Zack Snyder had to bow out due to a family tragedy. Rumors have been swirling that Whedon went in and has totally remade the movie and cut out quite a bit.

Batman-News.com reports that Kiersey Clemons and Jessie Eisenberg have both been cut from Justice League test screenings. Clemons recently talked about her experience on set and mentioned that her scenes were, "f%$@ing sick," but we won't be seeing them any time soon unless Whedon does another edit before the movie hits theaters in November. Hopefully some of these deleted scenes end up in an extended cut or at the very least as bonus features when the movie comes to DVD/Blu-ray. Clemons may pop up again as Idris West in the upcoming Flashpoint movie, but there has not been any official announcements just yet.

Jessie Eisenberg's inclusion in Justice League was announced via press release late last year, but apparently all of his scenes have been cut under the direction of Joss Whedon. Multiple sources have revealed that Eisenberg was cut out of the test screenings of Justice League. Lex Luthor was sent to Arkham Asylum after the events of Batman v Superman and many assumed that he would be making an appearance, but that won't be the case. It has also been reported that Darkseid's role in the movie has been cut back considerably as well.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next