BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

BREAKING - Random Thoughts - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 6/2/2019, 9:14 am

joey con carne wrote:I have a small collection. Maybe fifteen or twenty of them. All assorted colors and a couple of huge ones.

Ever since I was little I've always loved them. I don't know why I like them so much. I suppose the physics fascinates me. How does a tiny little rubber ball bounce so damn high with so little initial force? It's black magic, not physics!

They are fun to bounce and then chase down. I'm a kid at heart.

I can only reach my child like wonder through cannabis mind expansion. I get very creative and curious about every thing when I'm there. Now you've given me a new experiment.... Razz

Dune Part II

Wylde's Favorite Series of 2024:

Fallout (Prime), The Gentleman (Netflix), Shogun (Hulu/Disney+)
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/2/2019, 9:54 am

They are the coolest. Trust me on this. You're going to grow a collection, too.

That candy machine site you linked me sells them in huge batches. They have different sizes and everything. You can sell 100 of the 32mm size for 25 cents each. That's $8 profit right there. Or fifty cents for $16 profit. I dunno the market in your area but that's pretty sweet.

100 balls is $17. I am imagining you purchasing them and picking out some of your favorite patterns. Oh, hell yes. I might order a bag for myself.... maybe two.

https://www.candymachines.com/Bouncy-Balls-C10.aspx

I would also like to note my absolute favorite super bouncy balls are the frosted ones. Not the ones with the shiny layer and designs. I like these kind: https://www.candymachines.com/Frosty-Vending-27mm-Bouncy-Balls-250-ct-P5874.aspx Although, I am not picky. I buy them regardless of style. Bounce away!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/2/2019, 8:14 pm

joey con carne wrote:They are the coolest. Trust me on this. You're going to grow a collection, too.

That candy machine site you linked me sells them in huge batches. They have different sizes and everything. You can sell 100 of the 32mm size for 25 cents each. That's $8 profit right there. Or fifty cents for $16 profit. I dunno the market in your area but that's pretty sweet.

100 balls is $17. I am imagining you purchasing them and picking out some of your favorite patterns. Oh, hell yes. I might order a bag for myself.... maybe two.

HAHAHA now you can buy em in bulk! You got that connection now that save you some serious coin.

Pretty damn good margins on those little fuckers though, I had not realized that before, so thank you sir. Cool

Between my five machines which I placed in high traffic areas for my town, they average around $40 per collection but one machine is closer to $35 while another is more like $55. Basically the machines will pay themselves off within another three or four months and then I'll have a better idea of what my collections will be like, profit wise. It only takes me about 40 minutes since they're placed close within my town, so it really doesn't take much time unless my niece decides to hold court with whoever is around.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/3/2019, 3:14 pm

Tarantino to Co-Write Comic Book Series 'Django/Zorro'
BREAKING - Random Thoughts - Page 6 Django10
Quentin Tarantino is returning to the world of Django Freeman, the star of his 2012 Academy Award-winning Django Unchained in the least likely way imaginable—as the co-writer of a comic book sequel to the movie that will team the character with long-lived pulp hero Zorro.

Django/Zorro will be co-plotted by Tarantino and comic book writer Matt Wagner, with the latter providing the final script. “I'm very very excited about both this story and the opportunity to work with Matt,” Tarantino said in a statement released by Dynamite Entertainment, co-publisher (with DC Entertainment) of the mini-series. “It was reading his Zorro stories that convinced me what a good idea it was to join these two icons together.  And the story idea we came up with is thrilling, and I think will be an exciting new chapter for both characters.”

The original Django Unchained was adapted into a seven-issue miniseries by DC Entertainment in 2013, with writer and producer Reginald Hudlin handling the scripting chores for the project, and artist R.M. Guera illustrating. Hudlin, who’s working on Django/Zorro as editor, pointed out that the series is the first time Tarantino has “explored the continuing adventures of one of the characters from his films,” underscoring the uniqueness of the project.

Dynamite publisher and CEO Nick Barrucci called Django/Zorro a “dream project,” adding “I can’t express how happy I am to co-publish this series with DC Entertainment, and release what is sure to be the cross-over event of the year.”

The series is set for release in the second half of 2014.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/3/2019, 3:17 pm

BREAKING - Random Thoughts - Page 6 Mclovi10

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/4/2019, 5:34 pm

I'M BACK BITCHES! My internet has been down, the wire came out from the pole and has just been hanging on the sidewalk. Technician said something heavy must have pulled it or maybe electricians did some work and made a mistake. All that matters is that it's replaced and secured now.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/4/2019, 6:11 pm

I wish Apple didn’t announce things so far in advance. I want to play with the new operating systems, but they won’t actually come out until fall and I don’t fuck with betas.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/4/2019, 8:37 pm

Speaking of Apple, this is why I don't fuck with Apple:

BREAKING - Random Thoughts - Page 6 Dims10

You can pinpoint the exact moment when Apple lost the WWDC audience on Monday. John Ternus, the company's VP of hardware engineering, had just revealed that the Pro Display XDR, its new high-end 6K monitor, will cost $4,999. That's pricey, but reasonable considering all of the features it offers. But then there was one more thing, and not the good kind. One hour, forty two minutes and five seconds into the keynote stream, he revealed that the Pro Display's stand is a separate $999 purchase. The crowd, which was mostly enthusiastic until then, erupted into cautious murmurs -- enough to make Ternus stammer as he continued on. He was completely unprepared for the Apple faithful to question the glorious technology being bestowed upon them.

Here's the thing: The Pro Display XDR stand seems nice. It has the sort of elegant modernist design you'd expect from Apple; it can smoothly tilt up to 25 degrees, while also holding everything firmly in place; and it can even be nudged into portrait mode. But is it worth $999? Unlikely. From my perspective, as someone who spends way too much time thinking about the relative value of electronics, it seems like a raw deal. And it continues a trend we're seeing from Apple recently: trying to upsell attractive tech that ultimately doesn't do much for users.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/4/2019, 9:00 pm

Yeah it’s crazy overpriced and should be included with the monitor in the first place.

That being said, the Pro is literally for professionals, this isn’t being marketed to everyone.

I have a MacBook Pro, but the iMac Pro and Mac Pro are really for people who do intense shit constantly.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/4/2019, 9:11 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I'M BACK BITCHES! My internet has been down, the wire came out from the pole and has just been hanging on the sidewalk. Technician said something heavy must have pulled it or maybe electricians did some work and made a mistake. All that matters is that it's replaced and secured now.

You're alive!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/5/2019, 12:06 am

WyldeMan wrote:You're alive!

And back on the grid. Cool
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/5/2019, 6:58 am

A few weeks ago I was on Apple's website and was able to build a Mac Pro for purchase. Now it says it is coming in the Fall and the design looks different. The Mac Pro I built was shaped like a cylinder. Was that the old one? I remember it had the "new" logo on it also. Based on my chat history with a colleague, I built it with the most expensive components and it came out to $6,435 plus tax. LOL

I just configured an iMac Pro with the top components available (no software or mouse and keyboard upgrades) and the price came out to $15,699 (about $17,100 after tax).

I don't know how they are charging $1,100 for a 2TB solid state drive when a 2TB solid state drive from Samsung (widely regarded as the best solid state drives available - 2.5" version, not M.2 NVMe) is only $300. Their 4TB upgrade is $2,400 when a reasonable price for that now is about $600.

Now reading about that monitor stand for $1,000, those "cautious murmurs" from the crowd was the crowd saying "oh shit, I have to have it". It wasn't the crowd disagreeing with the price. Apple can price the stand at $2,000 and they will still sell out their stock.

Clearly, I am too poor to purchase Apple computers. I do want a new iPhone though. My 6 is obsolete at this point.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/5/2019, 8:26 pm

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/10/2019, 11:32 am

I am posting this article because I know how much Wylde loves it when suppressors are called "silencers".

The Supreme Court on Monday left intact a federal law that requires the registration of some firearms, including silencers, and turned away a request to consider whether such firearm accessories are protected by the Second Amendment.

An appeals court had held that a silencer is not a "bearable" arm protected by the Constitution.

The case comes as a silencer was used during the recent Virginia Beach massacre and President Donald Trump suggested he'd look into restrictions on gun silencers. The Trump administration had also urged the court not to take up the issue.

The order was issued without comment or recorded dissent.

Shane Cox owned an army surplus store in Kansas where he sold unregistered homemade silencers and Jeremy Kettler bought one of them. They were convicted under the National Firearms Act, passed in 1934, which requires individuals to register silencers and to pay a federal tax of about $200. The law has the effect of limiting the number of silencers, but not banning them. It also makes it harder to transfer them.

Eight states and Washington, DC, go further and ban silencers altogether, others ban them unless registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Court experts did not expect the court to take up this issue, but believe justices are more likely to look at other issues concerning public carry and assault weapons.

Some believe the lower courts are thumbing their nose at the landmark Heller v. US decision in 2008 holding that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to keep and bear arms. Earlier in this term the justices did agree, however, to take up a Second Amendment case for next term about a New York City gun law concerning the transport of guns outside the home.

In other news, Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise. And Conor MacGregor wants to know if Cruise is man enough to accept the challenge. Personally, my money is on Cruise even if he is 56 years old. He trains a lot for his films and probably knows how to fight for real.

Justin Bieber is headed straight into the danger zone.

In a rather strange tweet that seemed to come out of nowhere, the pop star challenged actor Tom Cruise to a fight on Sunday evening.

“I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon,” Bieber wrote. “Tom if you dont take this fight your scared and you will never live it down. Who is willing to put on the fight? @danawhite ?”

First: Why?

Second: There are probably a few other reasons Cruise might reject this opportunity other than being scared. He might think a celebrity boxing match is rather silly or beneath him, for instance. Or he might be busy doing just about anything else. Or perhaps he realizes that his best outcome from this is simply beating up Justin Bieber which is something he probably didn’t wake up Monday morning wanting to do anyway.

As for Bieber asking who is willing to host such a fight, the answer is probably just about anyone with a backyard, really.

The Mission: Impossible star has not commented on the throw-down challenge.

Some stats: Bieber is 25 years old, 5’9″, and reportedly 146 pounds.

Cruise is 56 years old, 5’7″, and anywhere from 148 to 170 pounds depending on what source you read.

Yet most seem to think Cruise — who regularly trains to stay in peak physical condition and does many of his own stunts in his films — would wipe the floor with the “Baby” singer.

Fighter Conor McGregor has offered to host the bout and took aim at Cruise noting the fight would happen if the actor is “man enough to accept this challenge,” adding, “Does Cruise have the sprouts to fight, like he does in the movies?”

In other words: This is Cruise’s mission, should he choose to accept it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/11/2019, 8:58 am

joey con carne wrote:I am posting this article because I know how much Wylde loves it when suppressors are called "silencers".

There is no way they could ban suppressors because basically they're to damned easy to make and can be out of just about any number of household items. Suppressors don't make guns more accurate or more dangerous, they only make idiots who've seen too many movies believe they "silence" their weapons.  Rolling Eyes

joey con carne wrote:In other news, Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise. And Conor MacGregor wants to know if Cruise is man enough to accept the challenge. Personally, my money is on Cruise even if he is 56 years old. He trains a lot for his films and probably knows how to fight for real.

Nobody can stop the Cruise Missile!!! His power was bestowed by Xenu himself and his midiclorians levels are off the charts. This means he would kill Beiber.

FATALITY!!!!

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/11/2019, 9:56 am

It was three years ago this month that Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin died at the age of 27 in a horrific car crash.  I met Yelchin several times and found him to be a fascinating guy and much-beloved by his Starfleet colleagues. Many of them (including J.J. Abrams, Chris Pine, Simon Pegg, and Zachary Quinto) are in Love, Antosha, the documentary feature about Yelchin’s life that premiered to much acclaim at Sundance. Check out the trailer and you’ll see why.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/11/2019, 11:54 am

I didn't know he took photos as a hobby, very weird ones. lol I have a feeling this documentary is going to make me cry. He was very talented and he is missed.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/11/2019, 2:00 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I didn't know he took photos as a hobby, very weird ones. lol I have a feeling this documentary is going to make me cry. He was very talented and he is missed.

Anton was an incredible actor with the most diverse resume I've ever seen for someone of his age and it was a huge tragedy that he died way too young and especially how he died but I am looking forward to finally getting to see this movie about his life after hearing about it for several years now.

It's kind of crazy to think that it's already been three years though. I didn't realize that much time had passed.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/11/2019, 2:09 pm

He would’ve made at least 9 more movies by now they’d each be different from the last
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/11/2019, 2:39 pm

Tyger wrote:He would’ve made at least 9 more movies by now they’d each be different from the last

No doubt. Everytime I revisit one of his movies, it's virtually impossible to compare it to something else because they were so unique from his childhood through his teen years and right into early adulthood without missing a beat or ever settling for the obvious.

It's a damned shame that we will probably never see someone like him again.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/11/2019, 3:11 pm

Radiohead got hacked, someone got 18 hours of sessions for OK Computer and tried to extort the band, so they just put it up on bandcamp for 18 days
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/11/2019, 3:33 pm

Tyger wrote:Radiohead got hacked, someone got 18 hours of sessions for OK Computer and tried to extort the band, so they just put it up on bandcamp for 18 days

I know who Radiohead is but I have no idea about anything else you just said...

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/11/2019, 3:47 pm

OK Computer is their album from 1997, I think it’s fair to say it’s their most popular.

Bandcamp is a webstore for musicians. You can buy physical merch, but it’s mostly for digital releases.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/11/2019, 4:13 pm

Tyger wrote:OK Computer is their album from 1997, I think it’s fair to say it’s their most popular.

Bandcamp is a webstore for musicians. You can buy physical merch, but it’s mostly for digital releases.

Oh I see. I don't believe I've ever known the name of a Radiohead album before but if I really tried, I might be able to name one song that's not Creep. Nevermind, I was wrong, Creep is literally the only Radiohead song I can name.

I haven't even heard the term Bandcamp since the American Pie franchise.

Thanks for the clarification.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/13/2019, 7:21 pm

It’s been raining on and off throughout the day here. Now it is freakin’ pouring outside. I hate when it rains so hard. I feel like my house will start leaking or some shit. Uggghhhhh

On the plus side, I will be having a couple of empanadas from the food cart guy on my way into work tomorrow. Good stuff.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/13/2019, 8:21 pm

joey con carne wrote:It’s been raining on and off throughout the day here. Now it is freakin’ pouring outside. I hate when it rains so hard. I feel like my house will start leaking or some shit. Uggghhhhh

On the plus side, I will be having a couple of empanadas from the food cart guy on my way into work tomorrow. Good stuff.

It was 88 at my house today and hasn't rained in a week.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/13/2019, 9:15 pm

Have you guys heard of Arcade 1 UP???? Bad ass at $250 each.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/14/2019, 8:21 am

I think I’ve seen those at FYE and Walmart, but they could be other small cabinet games
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/14/2019, 8:25 am

The website says the cabinets are just under four feet. I feel like that's pretty small.

Still, I'd get Street Fighter II Championship Edition. Looks great.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2019, 12:11 pm

joey con carne wrote:The website says the cabinets are just under four feet. I feel like that's pretty small.

Still, I'd get Street Fighter II Championship Edition. Looks great.

This was my game in the early 90s. Every arcade and pizza place with TMNT got all my quarters. 

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2019, 2:05 pm

Doctor Sleep - The Shining Sequel - Trailer feat Ewan McGregor
“Doctor Sleep” continues the story of Danny Torrance, 40 years after his terrifying stay at the Overlook Hotel in The Shining. Ewan McGregor, Rebecca Ferguson and newcomer Kyliegh Curran star in the supernatural thriller, directed by Mike Flanagan, from his own screenplay based upon the novel by Stephen King.

Still irrevocably scarred by the trauma he endured as a child at the Overlook, Dan Torrance has fought to find some semblance of peace. But that peace is shattered when he encounters Abra, a courageous teenager with her own powerful extrasensory gift, known as the “shine.” Instinctively recognizing that Dan shares her power, Abra has sought him out, desperate for his help against the merciless Rose the Hat and her followers, The True Knot, who feed off the shine of innocents in their quest for immortality.

Forming an unlikely alliance, Dan and Abra engage in a brutal life-or-death battle with Rose. Abra’s innocence and fearless embrace of her shine compel Dan to call upon his own powers as never before—at once facing his fears and reawakening the ghosts of the past.

“Doctor Sleep” stars Ewan McGregor (“Star Wars: Episodes I, II & III,” “T2 Trainspotting”) as Dan Torrance, Rebecca Ferguson (the “Mission: Impossible” films, “The Greatest Showman”) as Rose the Hat, and Kyliegh Curran, in her major feature film debut, as Abra. The main ensemble cast also includes Carl Lumbly, Zahn McClarnon, Emily Alyn Lind, Bruce Greenwood, Jocelin Donahue, Alex Essoe and Cliff Curtis.

Trevor Macy and Jon Berg produced the film, with Roy Lee, Scott Lumpkin, Akiva Goldsman and Kevin McCormick serving as executive producers.

Flanagan’s behind-the-scene creative team was led by director of photography Michael Fimognari (“The Haunting of Hill House”), production designers Maher Ahmad (“Get Hard”) and Elizabeth Boller (“Hush”), and costume designer Terry Anderson (“Den of Thieves”). The music score is composed by The Newton Brothers (“The Haunting of Hill House”).

Warner Bros. Pictures presents, An Intrepid Pictures/Vertigo Entertainment Production, A Mike Flanagan Film, “Doctor Sleep.” Slated for release in North America on November 8, 2019, and globally beginning on October 30, 2019, “Doctor Sleep” will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/14/2019, 6:07 pm

I haven’t read the book, so I’m curious if he’s actually physically back in the Overlook or if it’s a mental thing
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/14/2019, 8:34 pm

Tyger wrote:I haven’t read the book, so I’m curious if he’s actually physically back in the Overlook or if it’s a mental thing

I'm more curious how the hell this is a sequel if Dick Halloraan is alive given how he was killed by Jack in Kubrick's Shining. He survived in the novel so maybe that's how they got their cannon for this movie.

Also, I know the answer to your question but wouldn't want to spoil it for you.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/15/2019, 10:25 am

So I was at my local grocery store and I saw they had Turkey Hill ice cream on sale. Two big tubs for five bucks.

I haven't had Turkey Hill in a long time but I remember their ice cream wasn't great. Maybe a smidge better than Edy's. So I took a chance and bought three basic tubs of chocolate, vanilla, and a triple mix of choco, vanilla, and strawberry because those are "safe" flavors. You can't really (really) mess them up.

I think Turkey Hill changed their recipes because their ice creams are pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised. Three tubs for $7.50 was a good buy.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/15/2019, 11:02 am

I’ve never heard of either of those brands
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/15/2019, 11:22 am

Tyger wrote:I’ve never heard of either of those brands

Where I live we have Dreyers and Breyers Ice Cream but Edy's and Dreyers are the same thing. A quick google search tells me that West of the Rocky Mountains the ice cream is known as Dreyers but East of the Rockies its known as Edy's Grand Ice Cream. Nestle owns Dreyer and Edys.

With that said, I have no idea what the fuck Turkey Hill is.....

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/15/2019, 11:35 am

Ah, I am familiar with Dreyer's and Breyers. I don’t understand regional naming. Like Carl's Jr./Hardee's. What’s the fucking point?
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/15/2019, 11:49 am

Tyger wrote:Ah, I am familiar with Dreyer's and Breyers. I don’t understand regional naming. Like Carl's Jr./Hardee's. What’s the fucking point?

I have no idea, especially when everything is owned by one umbrella corporation but has like 20 different names based on the state the product is sold in. Same shit, different package.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 6/15/2019, 8:04 pm

Trailer looks good. Never saw The Shining in full but have seen snippets of it.

After all the research I went with the Epson 4K projector after all. They just can't be beat.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/15/2019, 8:30 pm

I’m guessing you’re familiar with the Here’s Johnny scene and what was shown in Ready Player One
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/15/2019, 8:59 pm

I thought Turkey Hill was a national brand. Well, in any case, you guys aren’t missing much. Blue Bunny is still my favorite supermarket ice cream brand. That’s some good shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 6/15/2019, 9:51 pm

joey con carne wrote:I thought Turkey Hill was a national brand. Well, in any case, you guys aren’t missing much. Blue Bunny is still my favorite supermarket ice cream brand. That’s some good shit.

I've never tried Blue Bunny. There are only two flavors I ever ate back when I used to eat ice cream that had forty ingredients on the label and those flavors were Mink Chocolate Chip and Vanilla cause I'm a basic bitch.

Dune Part II

WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/15/2019, 11:39 pm

Mink Chocolate Chip? How fancy.

I’m a basic bitch too, vanilla, Oreo and chocolate chip cookie dough are the only ice creams I fuck with
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 6/16/2019, 5:08 am

Shizzle me timbers! My ice cream adventures are getting better and better.

I was at Walmart today and gound Hershey’s chocolate syrup but not the regular chocolate syrup... dark chocolate syrup! Say whaaaaaaaaaat. Grabbed a gallon of milk as well and going nuts with ice cream and chocolate milk.

A nice relaxing Sunday coming up!

At some point I will need to find some mink chocolate chip and oreo flavors. Not today, though. I ain’t going outside. Gonna relax at home all day and catch up on One-Punch Man and other random shit.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 6/16/2019, 7:45 am

I watched Jailbirds on Netflix really expecting to see someone I went to school with (nobody in particular, just someone), but I didn’t. I’m relieved and disappointed at the same time. ...Im a bad person.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next