BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies You've Watched Recently

+4
UltimateMarvel
joey con carne
WyldeMan
GrooThePerverted
8 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 10 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by ForeverBlu 10/6/2016, 7:48 pm

Still wonder how the Caretaker wasn't discovered and killed?

He's why Steven Parent was there, he came to visit him.

Poor guy was leaving and crossed paths with the Manson crew entering
the property.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 10 Empty Re: Movies You've Watched Recently

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/7/2016, 1:48 pm

Watched Being Charlie with Nick Robinson who was in Jurassic World The Kings of Summer. An ok movie but I was impressed with Nick's performance, he's a good actor.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/7/2016, 6:10 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched Being Charlie with Nick Robinson who was in Jurassic World The Kings of Summer. An ok movie but I was impressed with Nick's performance, he's a good actor.

The premise of Being Charlie instantly reminded me of the little known 1989 cult classic "Lost Angels" starring Ad Rock of the Beastie Boys and bad girl Amy Locane. It was about a troubled teen sent to rehab where he gets into more trouble with a girl he meets there.

Also "Manic" starring JGL from back when he was making great indies. There are several good films set in rehab if you like those kind of dramas.

You may like these two films if you can track em down, I have no idea what Netflix has available.

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/13/2016, 8:20 pm

Watched a movie called ARQ, a Netflix original movie, with Robbie Amell and Racheal Taylor. What a surprisingly great movie. I didn't watch a trailer for it so I didn't know what to expect. It's kind of a time travel movie with a lot of twists in it. I recommend you guys check it out. Robbie's doing some great stuff lately.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 10/22/2016, 9:16 pm

Watched Free State of Jones. Good movie, but too long, tried to do too much and had a very meh ending.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/23/2016, 2:31 pm

Currently watching Seventh Son. My goodness, this movie is seven different shades of awful. Jeff Bridges' mouth pisses me off. Always has. Is it an underbite? I don't know. But his lower lip always curls over his lower teeth.

The graphics are pretty okay but damn, what a terrible movie.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 10/23/2016, 3:27 pm

Tyger wrote:Watched Free State of Jones. Good movie, but too long, tried to do too much and had a very meh ending.

Been meaning to watch that one. I'll get on it soon. Was it released in theaters or straight to On-Demand?

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Seventh Son. My goodness, this movie is seven different shades of awful. Jeff Bridges' mouth pisses me off. Always has. Is it an underbite? I don't know. But his lower lip always curls over his lower teeth.

The graphics are pretty okay but damn, what a terrible movie.

Yeah, this was a bad movie.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/23/2016, 4:26 pm

Watching The Condemned with Stone Cold Steve Austin. This one is way better than Seventh Son.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/24/2016, 2:56 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Seventh Son. My goodness, this movie is seven different shades of awful. Jeff Bridges' mouth pisses me off. Always has. Is it an underbite? I don't know. But his lower lip always curls over his lower teeth.

I've known plenty of guys who talk like that, it's nearly always from dippin tobacco in your lower lip. However Bridges seemed to have changed his entire speech pattern over the last ten years the way that Johnny Depp did when he became Hunter S Thompson. Bridges now talks like a Southern general in the 1860's just about full time.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 10/30/2016, 11:11 am

Currently watching Resident Evil: Afterlife on SyFy. I gotta say this movie kinda sucks but the audio and video quality is just fantastic.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 10/30/2016, 1:51 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Resident Evil: Afterlife on SyFy. I gotta say this movie kinda sucks but the audio and video quality is just fantastic.

I'm all alone in my Halloween WATCHathon thread.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 10/30/2016, 4:46 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:

I planned to jump in. Really wanted to do a couple of consecutive horror nights ... but I just bought NBA League Pass, so I've been watching basketball in stead of movies of late.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 10/31/2016, 8:11 am

ForeverBlu wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Resident Evil: Afterlife on SyFy. I gotta say this movie kinda sucks but the audio and video quality is just fantastic.

Wish I could contribute more but I don't watch all that movies anymore as it is and when I do, they're almost never horror. I tend to watch more shows than films cause I need character development and that is also something missing from horror, lol. Though as of now I am watching the latest Ash vs Evil Dead episode.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/5/2016, 8:35 am

Currently watching Don't Blink. This is a weird movie!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/20/2016, 9:15 am

Watching Drop Zone. This is a pretty fun movie. Parachuting criminals must have been a fad in the 90's.

Point Break (1991)
Terminal Velocity (1994)
Drop Zone (1994)
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/20/2016, 9:56 am

joey con carne wrote:Watching Drop Zone. This is a pretty fun movie. Parachuting criminals must have been a fad in the 90's.

Point Break (1991)
Terminal Velocity (1994)
Drop Zone (1994)

"Get Up, Fall Down, No Problem."

Sky diving is the best way to commit a crime, just ask DB Cooper oh wait you can't cause they never caught him! Cool

FYI, Drop Zone and Terminal Velocity were produced at the same time. Also Steven Seagal originally had Snipes role in DZ but opted for Under Siege 2 and dropped out. 

The 90's had a dedication to sports movies that dominated my youth, they were everywhere but I couldn't name the last sports film I saw that wasn't about fighting.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/23/2016, 10:19 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
joey con carne wrote:Watching Drop Zone. This is a pretty fun movie. Parachuting criminals must have been a fad in the 90's.

Point Break (1991)
Terminal Velocity (1994)
Drop Zone (1994)

"Get Up, Fall Down, No Problem."

Sky diving is the best way to commit a crime, just ask DB Cooper oh wait you can't cause they never caught him! Cool

FYI, Drop Zone and Terminal Velocity were produced at the same time. Also Steven Seagal originally had Snipes role in DZ but opted for Under Siege 2 and dropped out. 

The 90's had a dedication to sports movies that dominated my youth, they were everywhere but I couldn't name the last sports film I saw that wasn't about fighting.

Dang, I missed this entire post. Definitely glad Steven Seagal did not do Drop Zone. Snipes was pretty funny but also kicked some ass. I can't imagine Seagal doing any sort of comedy no matter how light.

Also, I watched Hard Target 2 tonight. It was as good as I expected. I really enjoy watching Scott Adkins action scenes. Also, Hard Target 2 reminded me of Ninja. There is a girl in the movie and, like Ninja, they kept punching her in the stomach. No face shots.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/25/2016, 2:59 am

joey con carne wrote:
There is a girl in the movie and, like Ninja, they kept punching her in the stomach. No face shots.

Face shots happened off-screen Twisted Evil

I've just started watching Pacific Rim for the first time (it's on Netflix). Is this as bad as it seems, because I'm 10 minutes in and this is the fucking crappiest shit I've seen. It's fucking nonsense.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/27/2016, 2:22 pm

I am one hour into Warcraft. This movie is fucking great. A few twists and turns. I'm loving this shit. Why did everyone rag on this movie? Its so fun.

Okay, just finished. Holy fuck, I am impressed. This movie is pretty damn good! I really hope they make a part two because I want to see more.

More war!

More craft!

WARCRAFT!!!
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/27/2016, 4:05 pm

Watched Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV voiced by Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Aaron Paul and it was pretty good, made me want to play the game. Here is the first 12 minutes of the movie:

UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/27/2016, 4:30 pm

joey con carne wrote:I am one hour into Warcraft. This movie is fucking great. A few twists and turns. I'm loving this shit. Why did everyone rag on this movie? Its so fun.

Okay, just finished. Holy fuck, I am impressed. This movie is pretty damn good! I really hope they make a part two because I want to see more.

More war!

More craft!

WARCRAFT!!!

Did you know that The Warcraft lead actor who plays the character of Lothar, also plays the lead on Vikings, Ragnar Lothbrok. Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/27/2016, 5:01 pm

Yes! I immediately looked him up. I was expecting to see Sons of Anarchy in his credits. Razz
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/27/2016, 10:15 pm

You can also watch him in Baytown Outlaws, which is fucking sensational.

He's also an Aussie Cool
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/27/2016, 10:35 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:You can also watch him in Baytown Outlaws, which is fucking sensational.

He's also an Aussie Cool

Fimmel and Crawford make that a repeat viewer for me. I watch it a couple times a year.

Also, the entire lady bar sequence......... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/28/2016, 3:16 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:You can also watch him in Baytown Outlaws, which is fucking sensational.

He's also an Aussie Cool

That's a fun shoot em up action film.

Too bad there wasn't a sequel.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/28/2016, 3:29 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV voiced by Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Aaron Paul and it was pretty good, made me want to play the game.
Oh man, this is on my wishlist and I wanted to pick it up over the holiday but $9.99 was out of my budget. It looks really good.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/2/2016, 9:29 pm

Watched a movie called Come and Find Me with Aaron Paul. Second movie I've seen with Aaron Paul in one week. lol! This movie had a good twist, not what the trailer made it appear to be. I really liked it, never seen the girl in it before.

joey con carne wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV voiced by Sean Bean, Lena Headey and Aaron Paul and it was pretty good, made me want to play the game.
Oh man, this is on my wishlist and I wanted to pick it up over the holiday but $9.99 was out of my budget. It looks really good.

The action was amazing and the CGI was very well done. Check it out when you can.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/2/2016, 9:53 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched a movie called Come and Find Me with Aaron Paul. Second movie I've seen with Aaron Paul in one week. lol! This movie had a good twist, not what the trailer made it appear to be. I really liked it, never seen the girl in it before.

Annabelle Wallis?

She's in Peaky Blinders. You should be watching Peaky Blinders. She was also Jane Seymour in The Tudors.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/2/2016, 10:53 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:Watched a movie called Come and Find Me with Aaron Paul. Second movie I've seen with Aaron Paul in one week. lol! This movie had a good twist, not what the trailer made it appear to be. I really liked it, never seen the girl in it before.

Annabelle Wallis?

She's in Peaky Blinders. You should be watching Peaky Blinders. She was also Jane Seymour in The Tudors.

I was going to watch Peaky Blinders in the summer but postponed in to finish watching another show. I will binge it soon. Both shows I didn't watch so I didn't know who she was.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/3/2016, 10:02 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:

Annabelle Wallis?

I was going to watch Peaky Blinders in the summer but postponed in to finish watching another show. I will binge it soon. Both shows I didn't watch so I didn't know who she was.

I'm a big big Peaky Blinders fan and Annabelle looks fantastic in any time period.

I know her from The Tudors and Strike Back, she was also in the horror movie Annabelle and was also the gorgeous co-ed with Heterochromia that Professor X was hitting on in First Class. Razz

Annabelle is gorgeous and very talented but not very well known yet. I've been waiting since The Tudors for her to get higher profile work and she might finally get her big break if people take notice of her work in The Mummy reboot with Tom Cruise as well as King Arthur with Charlie Hunnam next year as she's co-starring in both films. Cool

Abe, you might also like this one with her.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/3/2016, 11:27 am

WyldeMan wrote:I know her from The Tudors and Strike Back, she was also in the horror movie Annabelle and was also the gorgeous co-ed with Heterochromia that Professor X was hitting on in First Class. Razz

Damn, that was her? Cool!

WyldeMan wrote:Annabelle is gorgeous and very talented but not very well known yet. I've been waiting since The Tudors for her to get higher profile work and she might finally get her big break if people take notice of her work in The Mummy reboot with Tom Cruise as well as King Arthur with Charlie Hunnam next year as she's co-starring in both films. Cool

Didn't know she was gonna be in those movies, that should do it.

WyldeMan wrote:Abe, you might also like this one with her.

Looks very low budget. Was it good?
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/3/2016, 3:39 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn, that was her? Cool!

Figured you'd remember her from First Class. It's really hard to forget a woman who looks like that, she's a classic beauty.

Looks very low budget. Was it good?[/quote]

[quote="UltimateMarvel"]No, It was very cheesy and low budget but she makes everything worth watching. Cool

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/3/2016, 4:58 pm

Watched Sully yesterday and it was really good. Clint did a great job directing this movie. It's scary to see that happen from the cockpit. It was intense and reminded me of the scene from Denzel's Flight.

What blew my mind was the investigation takes place after. The NTSB or whatever, I know they're doing their jobs but they turn to such assholes doing so. They just do everything they can to make him doubt himself even though he did the right thing, that was crazy to me. Definitely recommend you guys watch it, good movie.

WyldeMan wrote:Figured you'd remember her from First Class. It's really hard to forget a woman who looks like that, she's a classic beauty.

I rewatched that scene. Wow, can't believe she's British. She sounds very American in the movie. Nice!
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/3/2016, 5:56 pm

Just finished watching The Devil's Rejects.

Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 10 Thedevilsrejects2

Has been years since I watched it. Highly recommended. Forgot how good it was. Need to import the Blu-ray from the US so I can also watch House of 1000 Corpses again.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/3/2016, 8:06 pm

Rusty Cunt wrote:Has been years since I watched it. Highly recommended. Forgot how good it was. Need to import the Blu-ray from the US so I can also watch House of 1000 Corpses again.

"I'm your devil and you're my fuck whore" That Otis, such a romantic.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/3/2016, 10:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
Rusty Cunt wrote:Has been years since I watched it. Highly recommended. Forgot how good it was. Need to import the Blu-ray from the US so I can also watch House of 1000 Corpses again.

"I'm your devil and you're my fuck whore" That Otis, such a romantic.

Movies You've Watched Recently - Page 10 Red-hot-pussy-liquors

I really need to see 1000 Corpses again.

I also just learned that Mama in Rejects (the character was recast from Corpses) is Callahan from Police Academy!!!!!

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/4/2016, 8:38 am

Rusty Cunt wrote:I also just learned that Mama in Rejects (the character was recast from Corpses) is Callahan from Police Academy!!!!!

Oh you didn't know? Karen Black demanded more money for the sequel so she got replaced with Leslie Easterbrook.

Did you recognize the woman that Spaulding carjacked as PJ Soles from Halloween and Stripes?

BTW, Zombie's next film "31" he compared to Rejects in how hard of a time he had cutting them both down to R ratings, Rejects took 7 cuts before the MPAA finally gave him an R.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 12/4/2016, 4:24 pm

Every time I see Chris Hardwicke on TD, him in a rabbit suit in Devil's
Rejects comes to mind.

RUN RABBIT RUN!!!!!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/4/2016, 5:45 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Every time I see Chris Hardwicke on TD, him in a rabbit suit in Devil's
Rejects comes to mind.

RUN RABBIT RUN!!!!!

For the longest time when TD first premiered that was all I ever thought of. Now I just ask "Why is Hardwicke the new Seacrest?"

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/10/2016, 9:12 pm

Spectral

Watched this last night. Flawed, but still watchable. VFX was pretty sweet. Decent idea. Felt like a promo for a video game. It's short run-time works in it's favour. Any longer and you'd need a much better script.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/28/2016, 11:41 am

Currently watching Maximum Conviction on Netflix. This movie is pretty bad. But hey, it's got Stone Cold Steve Austin and Steven Seagal. Can't expect much.

Steven Seagal has clearly never, ever took a weapons handling course in all his years of filming action flicks. When he holds and fires an assault rifle, he keeps the stock on top of his shoulder. I have never, ever see anyone fire a rifle like that. Is that something I just don't know about? I always learned you have to keep the rifle stock tight against your shoulder to help with the recoil. Can anyone here tell me otherwise? I mean, Steven Seagal literally keeps the stock on top of his shoulder.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/28/2016, 1:24 pm

joey con carne wrote:Currently watching Maximum Conviction on Netflix. This movie is pretty bad. But hey, it's got Stone Cold Steve Austin and Steven Seagal. Can't expect much.

Steven Seagal has clearly never, ever took a weapons handling course in all his years of filming action flicks. When he holds and fires an assault rifle, he keeps the stock on top of his shoulder. I have never, ever see anyone fire a rifle like that. Is that something I just don't know about? I always learned you have to keep the rifle stock tight against your shoulder to help with the recoil. Can anyone here tell me otherwise? I mean, Steven Seagal literally keeps the stock on top of his shoulder.

Cause Stone Cold Said So!

Seagal is a marksman. I saw videos him holding a pistol against his stomach as he shot the heads off of matches at about 25 feet so apparently as there really isn't any wrong way to shoot if you're Steven Seagal. In my experience however, I've never attempted to shoot in these styles.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/28/2016, 8:24 pm

Just watched him shoot the match head off the match. That's pretty badass. I'd love to see him fire a real rifle with the stock over his shoulder. That's probably his actual style.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/29/2016, 8:16 am

joey con carne wrote:Just watched him shoot the match head off the match. That's pretty badass. I'd love to see him fire a real rifle with the stock over his shoulder. That's probably his actual style.

If I recall the match heads were shown on that Louisiana cop show he did some years back right?

I can't speak on his unorthodox shooting style but everything he does is different, he's committed to being wholly unique, just the way the CIA made him.

He's in the corner at a lot of UFC fights, if you want more amusing stuff check out his videos with Anderson Silva.

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/29/2016, 11:58 am

Yea, the show was called Lawman. I recall seeing commercials on TV and it depicted him as an actual sheriff... I think. Either way, he makes dope movies and I'll always watch 'em. I'm a little scared to watch those Anderson Silva videos.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next