BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Predators Thread

+2
ForeverBlu
Tyger
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Predators Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Predators Thread

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 5:11 pm

Tyger wrote:What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Now Smallville fans know why she hasn't been acting, she's busy keeping her slave bitches in line.

I told you guys to just assume everyone you every liked was a monster and you'd spare yourself the shock.

Oh btw, Louis CK also enjoys jerkin himself off in front of women, a half dozen of them have come forward so far. Maybe he can meet up with Spacey and Weinstein at their rehab center.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/9/2017, 5:19 pm

holy shit
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 11/9/2017, 5:22 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Oh btw, Louis CK also enjoys jerkin himself off in front of women, a half dozen of them have come forward so far. Maybe he can meet up with Spacey and Weinstein at their rehab center.

That Louis CK stuff come up a few years a go. Nothing ever came of it.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/9/2017, 6:25 pm

A former writer on Mad Men said Matthew Weiner sexually harassed
her.

While she was working on the show.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/9/2017, 7:47 pm

Tyger wrote:What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I know, right? That was my reaction as well. Growing up watching Smallville and hearing this, it's quite shocking.

WyldeMan wrote:Now Smallville fans know why she hasn't been acting, she's busy keeping her slave bitches in line.

I told you guys to just assume everyone you every liked was a monster and you'd spare yourself the shock.

Yeah, read about Louis CK too. That's weird, how does one jerk off while multiple women looking at you. That's a weird fetish.

If they were to say something like this about Leonardo DiCaprio, it would really be a sad day for me. Sad But Leo is one of the good guys, a good human being.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 6:49 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:I know, right? That was my reaction as well. Growing up watching Smallville and hearing this, it's quite shocking.

Is it really? Broad always had crazy eyes and spent the majority of Smallville as a stalker.

UltimateMarvel wrote:If they were to say something like this about Leonardo DiCaprio, it would really be a sad day for me. Sad But Leo is one of the good guys, a good human being.

I know you have this idolized idea of who Leo is but if you want a different side then search "Leo's Pussy Posse" for some very informative articles about how Leo and his best friends he called his "Pussy Posse" and their antics and behavior back in the 90s. Leo may have calmed down in his older age but he was a total douchebag in his early days and his "Pussy Posse" best friends will be some familiar faces to you as well.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/10/2017, 8:30 am

Leo's Pussy Posse...

Tobey Maguire

David Blaine
Lukas Haas
Kevin Connolly
Q-Tip
Jay R. Ferguson

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/10/2017, 2:06 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I know you have this idolized idea of who Leo is but if you want a different side then search "Leo's Pussy Posse" for some very informative articles about how Leo and his best friends he called his "Pussy Posse" and their antics and behavior back in the 90s. Leo may have calmed down in his older age but he was a total douchebag in his early days and his "Pussy Posse" best friends will be some familiar faces to you as well.

You mean they were womanizers? That's nothing compared to sexual assault though. And like you said, they were young back then.

ForeverBlu wrote:Leo's Pussy Posse...

Tobey Maguire

David Blaine
Lukas Haas
Kevin Connolly
Q-Tip
Jay R. Ferguson

I knew Tobey would be one of them. They've been friends for a long time.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/10/2017, 2:33 pm

The PP were involved in street brawl, during their hey day.

One of them kept harassing Elizabeth Berkley, think it was Jay.
Kept hitting on her, despite being repeatedly rejected.

Her BF at the time confronted Jay, outside a Restaurant.
In all the chaos, someone sucker punched the BF in the throat.

I think it was David Blaine, that BF suffered permanent damage.

To his larynx.

Last edited by ForeverBlu on 11/10/2017, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/10/2017, 2:39 pm

Not long after that mess, Blaine was kicked out the PP.

That's why I think he was the culprit.

Plus I recall hearing he became too problematic.

Groping women and demanding blowjobs.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 3:01 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Not long after that mess, Blaine was kicked out the PP.

That's why I think he was the culprit.

Plus I recall hearing he became too problematic.

Groping women and demanding blowjobs.

Yup it was Jay who was harassing Elizabeth very aggressively and I too thought it was Blaine based on everything I read.

Remember Abe, just cause nobody has talked doesn't mean nothing happened. They were not good guys and you can't excuse their ages, Sheen was 19 when he sodomized Haim and sexually harassed other under age girls and that's just what we know about, so can you really excuse their behavior on their ages? I've always been an asshole but I've never sexually harassed any woman.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 3:11 pm

Anthony Edwards Accuses Producer Gary Goddard of Molesting Him "For Years"
The Predators Thread - Page 3 Gettyi10
"I was molested by Goddard, my best friend was raped by him  —  and this went on for years. The group of us, the gang, stayed quiet," Edwards writes in an explosive essay published on Medium.

Anthony Edwards has written an emotional essay in which he alleges that writer producer Gary Goddard molested him and raped his friend in a pattern of abuse that "went on for years."

Edwards' piece, published Friday on Medium and titled "Yes Mom, There is Something Wrong — From victim to survivor," is particularly troubling considering his age at the time. The actor, now 55 years old and best known for his Emmy nominated work on E.R., recalls meeting Goddard when he was 12. "He quickly became a dominant force in my life," Edwards writes. "He taught me about the value of acting, respect for friendship and the importance of studying." Calling Goddard — known for film work like 1987's Masters of the Universe and for a long list of credits designing and producing major theme park attractions including Jurassic Park: The Ride, Terminator 2/3D: Battle Across Time, Star Trek: The Experience, Jaws and King Kong on the Loose — a "sick father figure," Edwards writes that he and his five friends grew close to the man during what was a pivotal time in his life.

"Pedophiles prey on the weak. My father, who suffered from undiagnosed PTSD from WWII, was not emotionally available. Everyone has the need to bond, and I was no exception. My vulnerability was exploited. I was molested by Goddard, my best friend was raped by him — and this went on for years. The group of us, the gang, stayed quiet," he writes after opening the essay by revealing that his mother approached him when he was 14 to ask about the rumors she'd heard about Goddard, that he was a pedophile. However, he "denied it through tears of complete panic," and "to face that truth was not an option as my sense of self was completely enmeshed in my gang of five friends who were all led by this sick father figure."

He does not name the friends, but he does write that he confronted Goddard 22 years ago.

"I happened to run into Gary Goddard at an airport," he recalls. "I was able to express my outrage at what he had done. He swore to his remorse and said that he had gotten help. I felt a temporary sense of relief. I say temporary because when Goddard appeared in the press four years ago for alleged sexual abuse, my rage resurfaced."

It is not the first time Goddard has faced these types of accusations. He was named in a teen sex abuse lawsuit in 2014 by Michael Egan whose case later collapsed under his own credibility, and his lawyers apologized for making false claims against some of the defendants. Egan later went to jail for fraud. Seeing Goddard's name in the press triggered Edwards, he writes, leading him to seek outside help.

"At 51 years old, I was directed by a group of loving friends to a therapist who specializes in this kind of abuse. By processing my anger in a safe place with a professional, I was finally able to have the conversation that I wish I could have had with my mom when I was 14," he explains.

As a result of that process, he has gained perspective on the abuse he suffered but also how widespread his experience is among men. "I’ve learned a lot in these last four years. Most importantly, I’ve learned that I’m not alone. One in six men have an abusive sexual experience before they turn 18. Secrecy, shame and fear are the tools of abuse, and it is only by breaking the stigma of childhood sexual abuse that we can heal, change attitudes, and create safer environments for our children," he concludes, later ending the essay by offering links to resources that he has found helpful on his own journey. One of those he lists is Mariska Hargitay's Joyful Heart Foundation. (Edwards had a guest role opposite Hargitay on NBC's Law & Order: SVU, and he currently stars on Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders)

It has been 37 days since the New York Times published Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey's investigative piece about claims of Harvey Weinstein's decades of sexual misconduct, a story that was quickly followed by Ronan Farrow's own investigation about Weinstein published by the New Yorker. Their work and subsequent stories on the subject opened the floodgates to create a far-reaching dialogue about harassment, assault and sexual misconduct, not only in Hollywood but in many industries across the globe. Thus far, the conversation about sexual misconduct has largely focused on female victims and accusers. There have been exceptions, however, like Corey Feldman, Terry Crews, and multiple men who came forward with claims that they were harassed or assaulted by APA agent Tyler Grasham.

The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to Goddard for comment to Edwards' claims.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 3:15 pm

Wow, that's fucked up.

Also, Michael Egan who's mentioned in the red print as the man in 2014 who made allegations about Goddard is also the same guy who accused Bryan Singer at the same time....it all keeps circling back to Singer and his friends.

Over the course of today, Louis CK has been dropped by both his management company and publicists, then FX dropped him from their overall deal, his animated series at TBS has been shut down, Netflix cancelled his upcoming standup special, and one of his movies has been scrapped from release and shelved AND Mike Schur publicly apologized for having ever cast him on Parks and Rec.......

Today has not been a good day for Louis. Shocked Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 3:29 pm

Ellen Page Accuses Brett Ratner Of “Homophobic, Abusive Behavior”; Woody Allen Film Her “Biggest Regret”
The Predators Thread - Page 3 Ellen-11
Actress Ellen Page, in a scathing, extended Facebook post today, says director Brett Ratner outed her on the set of X Men: The Last Stand, and verbally abused her. She also says working for director Woody Allen (2012’s To Rome With Love) is “the biggest regret of my career.”

Elsewhere in the post, she describes being harassed as a 16-year-old actress, and condemns anyone complicit in the protection of Bill Cosby, Roman Polanski and Harvey Weinstein.

Ratner was accused in an Los Angeles Times story earlier this month of sexual harassment or misconduct by six women. The Times reporter has since said that numerous other women have contacted him with similar claims. Ratner has denied the allegations.

After Page’s post, actress Anna Paquin tweeted that she witnessed Ratner’s comment. “I stand with you,” Paquin wrote.

I was there when that comment was made. I stand with you .@EllenPage https://t.co/DEIvKDXeEL
— Anna Paquin (@AnnaPaquin) November 10, 2017
Ellen Page is a badass. https://t.co/BHmF442C7L
— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) November 10, 2017

Here is her entire post (but it’s worth checking it out on Facebook for the conversation in comments, which include director James Gunn writing a simple “Thank you, friend”):

“You should f*ck her to make her realize she’s gay.” He said this about me during a cast and crew “meet and greet” before we began filming, X Men: The Last Stand. I was eighteen years old. He looked at a woman standing next to me, ten years my senior, pointed to me and said: “You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.” He was the film’s director, Brett Ratner.

I was a young adult who had not yet come out to myself. I knew I was gay, but did not know, so to speak. I felt violated when this happened. I looked down at my feet, didn’t say a word and watched as no one else did either. This man, who had cast me in the film, started our months of filming at a work event with this horrific, unchallenged plea. He “outed” me with no regard for my well-being, an act we all recognize as homophobic. I proceeded to watch him on set say degrading things to women. I remember a woman walking by the monitor as he made a comment about her “flappy pussy”.

We are all entitled to come into an awareness of our sexual orientation privately and on our own terms. I was young and although already a working actor for so long I had in many ways been insulated, growing up on film sets instead of surrounded by my peers. This public, aggressive outing left me with long standing feelings of shame, one of the most destructive results of homophobia. Making someone feel ashamed of who they are is a cruel manipulation, designed to oppress and repress. I was robbed of more than autonomy over my ability to define myself. Ratner’s comment replayed in my mind many times over the years as I encountered homophobia and coped with feelings of reluctance and uncertainty about the industry and my future in it. The difference is that I can now assert myself and use my voice to to fight back against the insidious queer and transphobic attitude in Hollywood and beyond. Hopefully having the position I have, I can help people who may be struggling to be accepted and allowed to be who they are –to thrive. Vulnerable young people without my advantages are so often diminished and made to feel they have no options for living the life they were meant to joyously lead.

I got into an altercation with Brett at a certain point. He was pressuring me, in front of many people, to don a t-shirt with “Team Ratner” on it. I said no and he insisted. I responded, “I am not on your team.” Later in the day, producers of the film came to my trailer to say that I “couldn’t talk like that to him.” I was being reprimanded, yet he was not being punished nor fired for the blatantly homophobic and abusive behavior we all witnessed. I was an actor that no one knew. I was eighteen and had no tools to know how to handle the situation.

I have been a professional actor since the age of ten. I’ve had the good fortune to work with many honorable and respectful collaborators both behind and in front of the camera. But the behavior I’m describing is ubiquitous. They (abusers), want you to feel small, to make you insecure, to make you feel like you are indebted to them, or that your actions are to blame for their unwelcome advances.

When I was sixteen a director took me to dinner (a professional obligation and a very common one). He fondled my leg under the table and said, “You have to make the move, I can’t.” I did not make the move and I was fortunate to get away from that situation. It was a painful realization: my safety was not guaranteed at work. An adult authority figure for whom I worked intended to exploit me, physically. I was sexually assaulted by a grip months later. I was asked by a director to sleep with a man in his late twenties and to tell them about it. I did not. This is just what happened during my sixteenth year, a teenager in the entertainment industry.

Look at the history of what’s happened to minors who’ve described sexual abuse in Hollywood. Some of them are no longer with us, lost to substance abuse and suicide. Their victimizers? Still working. Protected even as I write this. You know who they are; they’ve been discussed behind closed doors as often as Weinstein was. If I, a person with significant privilege, remain reluctant and at such risk simply by saying a person’s name, what are the options for those who do not have what I have?

Let’s remember the epidemic of violence against women in our society disproportionately affects low income women, particularly women of color, trans and queer women and indigenous women, who are silenced by their economic circumstances and profound mistrust of a justice system that acquits the guilty in the face of overwhelming evidence and continues to oppress people of color. I have the means to hire security if I feel threatened. I have the wealth and insurance to receive mental health care. I have the privilege of having a platform that enables me to write this and have it published, while the most marginalized do not have access to such resources. The reality is, women of color, trans and queer and indigenous women have been leading this fight for decades (forever actually). Marsha P. Johnson, Sylvia Rivera, Winona LaDuke, Miss Major, Audre Lorde, bell hooks, to name a few.

Misty Upham fought tirelessly to end violence against indigenous women, domestic workers and undocumented women. Misty was found dead at the bottom of a cliff three years ago. Her father, Charles Upham, just made a Facebook post saying she was raped at a party by a Miramax executive. The most marginalized have been left behind. As a cis, white lesbian, I have benefited and have the privileges I have, because of these extraordinary and courageous individuals who have led the way and risked their lives while doing so. White supremacy continues to silence people of color, while I have the rights I have because of these leaders. They are who we should be listening to and learning from.

These abusers make us feel powerless and overwhelmed by their empire. Let’s not forget the sitting Supreme Court justice and President of the United States. One accused of sexual harassment by Anita Hill, whose testimony was discredited. The other proudly describing his own pattern of assault to an entertainment reporter. How many men in the media – titans of industry – need to be exposed for us to understand the gravity of the situation and to demand the fundamental safety and respect that is our right?

Bill Cosby was known to be predatory. The crimes were his, but many were complicit. Many more chose to look the other way. Harvey was known to be predatory. The crimes were his, but many were complicit. Many more chose to look the other way. We continue to celebrate filmmaker Roman Polanski, who was convicted of drugging and anally raping a young girl and who fled sentencing. A fugitive from justice. I’ve heard the industry decry Weinstein’s behavior and vow to affect meaningful change. But let’s be truthful: the list is long and still protected by the status quo. We have work to do. We cannot look the other way.

I did a Woody Allen movie and it is the biggest regret of my career. I am ashamed I did this. I had yet to find my voice and was not who I am now and felt pressured, because “of course you have to say yes to this Woody Allen film.” Ultimately, however, it is my choice what films I decide to do and I made the wrong choice. I made an awful mistake.

I want to see these men have to face what they have done. I want them to not have power anymore. I want them to sit and think about who they are without their lawyers, their millions, their fancy cars, houses upon houses, their “playboy” status and swagger.

What I want the most, is for this to result in healing for the victims. For Hollywood to wake up and start taking some responsibility for how we all have played a role in this. I want us to reflect on this endemic issue and how this power dynamic of abuse leads to an enormous amount of suffering. Violence against women is an epidemic in this country and around the world. How is this cascade of immorality and injustice shaping our society? One of the greatest risks to a pregnant woman’s health in the United States is murder. Trans women of color in this country have a life expectancy of thirty-five. Why are we not addressing this as a society? We must remember the consequences of such actions. Mental health issues, suicide, eating disorders, substance abuse, to name a few.

What are we afraid to say and why can’t we say it? Women, particularly the most marginalized, are silenced, while powerful abusers can scream as loudly as they want, lie as much as they want and continue to profit through it all.

This is a long awaited reckoning. It must be. It’s sad that“codes of conduct” have to be enforced to ensure we experience fundamental human decency and respect. Inclusion and representation are the answer. We’ve learned that the status quo perpetuates unfair, victimizing behavior to protect and perpetuate itself. Don’t allow this behavior to be normalized. Don’t compare wrongs or criminal acts by their degrees of severity. Don’t allow yourselves to be numb to the voices of victims coming forward. Don’t stop demanding our civil rights. I am grateful to anyone and everyone who speaks out against abuse and trauma they have suffered. You are breaking the silence. You are revolution.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/10/2017, 3:45 pm

Jeremy Piven says he didn't do it and is willing to take a polygraph test. I know this is a serious issue but it's possible some women might also be lying I think, maybe to scare them enough for money.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 3:47 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Jeremy Piven says he didn't do it and is willing to take a polygraph test. I know this is a serious issue but it's possible some women might also be lying I think, maybe to scare them enough for money.

Jeremy Piven has been and always will be a total cunt and a lying sack of shit.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 3:54 pm

3 More Women Accuse ‘Atomic Blonde’ Producer David Guillod of Rape: ‘I Was Covered in Blood’
The Predators Thread - Page 3 Davidg10
Three more women have come forward to say Hollywood manager and “Atomic Blonde” producer David Guillod raped them, including an assistant at his former management company who said he took her from her bed at a 2014 company retreat and raped her.

The other two women said he drugged and raped them at his home in 2015 — and that they woke up covered in blood.

Guillod denies all of the accusations. The new accusers, who do not wish to be identified, join “Ted” actress Jessica Barth, whose public accusation that Guillod drugged and sexually assaulted her in 2012 sparked his recent resignation from Primary Wave Entertainment, his management company.

TheWrap spoke to the two women who made the 2015 accusation, but the former assistant from 2014 did not respond to numerous requests for comment.

She received a $60,000 settlement and signed a nondisclosure agreement to leave the company soon after the retreat, according to multiple individuals familiar with the situation.

A person close to the former assistant confirmed to TheWrap that she spoke to the LAPD this week, and that person and three employees who were at the 2014 retreat in Santa Barbara County corroborated that Guillod had raped her.

“Consent was not possible. It was beyond that,” said one of the employees, who saw the woman moments after her time alone with Guillod. “She just started bawling and was like, ‘I think I had sex.’ It was so clear that this had not been consensual.”

One of the two 2015 accusers has also spoken with police. The LAPD declined to comment, citing confidentiality rules, except to say there is an open report about Guillod.

Guillod’s team said he had dated the actress who accused him of raping her and her friend, an assertion she strongly denies. “Mr. Guillod is saddened by these false and malicious claims,” a publicist for Guillod told TheWrap. “Especially the accusations made by an individual he dated and considered a friend. He thanks his friends, colleagues, clients and family for their continued support.”

Added his attorney, Philip Kent Cohen: “Mr. Guillod denies any allegations of nonconsensual sex. His defense team has interviewed multiple witnesses that contradict these accusations and we are confident that his name will be cleared.”

The new accusations sparked an investigation by Primary Wave into whether Guillod or anyone else tried to cover them up. The company represents strong advocates of female empowerment, including actress Gabrielle Union. Another feminist actress, Gina Rodriguez, left the company on Thursday.

While names like Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey dominate the Hollywood misconduct discussion, Guillod’s case reflects the blurred lines in the trenches of the entertainment business, where assuaging male egos can be part of women’s unofficial job descriptions, and business and personal can mix in calamitous ways.

The December 2014 retreat, in Santa Barbara wine country, was for Intellectual Artists Management, a company Guillod founded after exiting two previous jobs amid sexual harassment complaints, insiders told TheWrap.

On the first night of the retreat, Guillod invited his entire team — mostly male executives and mostly young, female assistants — to a rustic dinner in a vineyard dining room. Wine flowed freely and water was in short supply, guests told TheWrap.

Guillod announced that the company would soon merge with the talent management division of another firm, Primary Wave, and a raucous celebration broke out: Assistants danced on the thick wood table, and one executive swung from a chandelier.

When the group returned to their hotel, one assistant was so drunk that a female employee led her up to one of the company’s hotel rooms and tucked her into bed.

But later that night, Guillod led the intoxicated assistant from her bed and sexually assaulted her, according to two employees who saw her immediately after she was with Guillod.

Both said she was confused and upset. One described her as “hysterical.” A third attendee and the person close to the assistant agreed that Guillod sexually assaulted her.

Word quickly spread through the company, and some were concerned that it would threaten the merger. The assistant went to a rape crisis center, the person close to her said.

After several attempts to take care of the assistant and keep her from speaking out — including a fancy dinner and an offer of a spa day — she was given a $60,000 settlement by Intellectual Artists Management and required to sign the NDA.

On Friday, Primary Wave Entertainment called the accusations “deeply disturbing and horrific.”

“When faced with the initial allegations against David Guillod, we acted swiftly and decisively as Primary Wave Entertainment has a zero-tolerance policy against sexual harassment and misconduct,” the company said in a statement. “We are investigating this thoroughly, including whether Intellectual Artists Management deliberately covered this up in 2015 during our merger discussions.”

Seven months after the retreat and after the merger went through, Guillod invited his young actress client to dinner at his home in Los Angeles’ Los Feliz neighborhood. They drank sake, then went to a bar, where they met up with her friend. Though the actress and Guillod had known each other for years — a relationship she describes as professional and he describes as dating — her friend said she had only met Guillod one other time.

All three then returned to his home, where both women said Guillod gave them glasses of red wine.

“I remember I didn’t even finish my glass, and it was atomically like from zero to 100 in terms of drunkenness,” said the friend, who told TheWrap she had had two drinks before the wine. “The way you get after you have like six drinks where you move really slowly. Time just kind of moves so fast. Chunks of time are missing. The next thing I remember is we were in bed. Sexual things were happening.”

At one point, she said she ran to the bathroom and threw up. When she returned, Guillod climbed on top of her and had sex with her, she said. “I had no idea, to me it almost felt like there was nothing I could do about it. I wasn’t operating from me. I felt like my body was just kind of blacking out but I was just watching it.”

At some point, both she and the actress saw the blood, she said. They still have no idea where it came from.

“I realized I was covered in blood and so was she,” the actress told TheWrap. “I had a handprint on me. The sheets were all covered in it.”

“For some reason there was blood on the sheets and there was like blood on us,” said the friend, who was interviewed separately from the actress. “I don’t know where it came from.”

The actress also said that throughout the night she remembered blacking out and coming to. When she realized she was naked in a bloody bed, she said, she panicked, striking both Guillod and her friend, and then fled. The friend called another friend to pick her up.

Both women said Guillod told them the next morning that they had had sex. The friend went to Planned Parenthood for a pregnancy and STD test, she said.

Both women said nothing like this had ever happened before — no three-way sex, no sex with another woman, and absolutely no sexual interest in David Guillod.

The friend said she initially felt ashamed, and even moved out of state because of what happened. It took her a long time to realize it was rape, she said.

“It wasn’t consensual. He completely took advantage of us,” she said. “I feel like he had this in his mind the whole night.”

The actress said she initially couldn’t believe Guillod would rape her because he had been supportive of her career and once even loaned her $5,000.

Guillod’s team maintains that the sex was consensual. To show that Guillod dated the actress, they produced texts between them from after the 2015 incident, in which he propositioned her for sex, and she played along while making excuses, or brushing him off until some future, unspecified date.

The actress told TheWrap that she did not remember the specific texts, but said that despite joking with him routinely, she never had sex with him except the time he raped her and her friend.

The actress has been direct with TheWrap about flirting with Guillod, saying she had been warned that he expected it of female clients. She said they only met occasionally to talk about her career — never for dates.

But after reading Barth’s account on TheWrap of being drugged and sexually assaulted by the manager, she decided to come forward. Though Barth didn’t name Guillod in her initial post, the actress recognized him by his behavior. Any shred of doubt about whether Guillod had raped her and her friend disappeared, she said.

“I felt so guilty, like it was my fault, because I had flirted with him,” the actress said. “But flirting doesn’t mean he can rape me. Even if he discredits me, say whatever you want about me, what is your excuse to the other girl, who feels as if she was raped, drugged and humiliated?”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 3:55 pm

Guillod is a fucking predator of the highest order and I get a strong feel that the number of his victims coming forward is about to explode. Shocked Shocked Shocked
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/10/2017, 4:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Jeremy Piven says he didn't do it and is willing to take a polygraph test. I know this is a serious issue but it's possible some women might also be lying I think, maybe to scare them enough for money.

Piven has been a PIG for years.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/10/2017, 4:27 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:

Piven has been a PIG for years.

No doubt, I've been hearing terrible things pretty much every time his name was mentioned in the last 15 years.

But I feel like every time I post here about another predator there is already another story breaking. I can't keep up with this pace....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/10/2017, 5:03 pm

Ellen mentioned Missy Upham, still think she was murdered.

Sad to read that she was also raped.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/10/2017, 6:29 pm

Add George Takei to the list.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/10/2017, 7:35 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Jeremy Piven has been and always will be a total cunt and a lying sack of shit.

ForeverBlu wrote:Piven has been a PIG for years.

Oh, well, I don't really follow celebrities so I don't know much. I'm just going off of what he said.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/11/2017, 7:42 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Add George Takei  to the list.

Spacey and Takei are really not helping the gay predator stereotype that the president and his men have been yelling about.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/11/2017, 7:57 am

‘Supergirl,’ ‘Arrow’ Producer Suspended Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations by Warner Bros.
The Predators Thread - Page 3 Kreizb10
Warner Bros. TV Group has launched an investigation into allegations of inappropriate behavior by Andrew Kreisberg, an executive producer on the CW shows “Arrow,” “Supergirl,” “The Flash” and “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” Variety has learned. Kreisberg, who has been suspended by the studio, has engaged in a pattern of alleged sexual harassment and inappropriate physical contact over a period of years, according to 15 women and four men who have worked with him.

“We have recently been made aware of allegations of misconduct against Andrew Kreisberg,” said Warner Bros. TV Group in a statement to Variety. “We have suspended Mr. Kreisberg and are conducting an internal investigation. We take all allegations of misconduct extremely seriously, and are committed to creating a safe working environment for our employees and everyone involved in our productions.”

Kreisberg strongly denies the allegations in this story.

None of the 19 sources for this story wanted to be named for fear of retaliation. Many of the women are current or former employees in a range of positions on those shows, and they cited fear of retaliation from either Warner Bros., the studio that makes those dramas, or from the companies and individuals associated with those programs.

“We were recently made aware of some deeply troubling allegations regarding one of our showrunners,” said Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter, who head Berlanti Productions which oversee Kreisberg’s shows. “We have been encouraging and fully cooperating with the investigation into this by Warner Bros. There is nothing more important to us than the safety and well-being of our cast, crew, writers, producers and any staff. We do not tolerate harassment and are committed to doing everything we can to make an environment that’s safe to work in and safe to speak up about if it isn’t.”

All the men and women who spoke to Variety describe similar incidents of inappropriate touching and endemic sexual harassment; they often told the same stories and corroborated each other’s accounts.

According to sources who either witnessed this behavior or were subjected to it, Kreisberg is accused of frequently touching people without their permission, asking for massages from uncomfortable female staff members, and kissing women without asking. Almost every source cites a constant stream of sexualized comments about women’s appearances, their clothes, and their perceived desirability.

Kreisberg told Variety, “I have made comments on women’s appearances and clothes in my capacity as an executive producer, but they were not sexualized. Like many people, I have given someone a non-sexual hug or kiss on the cheek.” He denies that any inappropriate touching or massages occurred.

None of the sources Variety spoke to reported Kreisberg to Warner Bros. human resources, on the assumption that they would pay a price for that, given how important his position was at the company. “Going to HR never crossed my mind, because it seems like nothing’s been enforced,” one woman says. But as word spread of this story, human resources began interviewing the women on his staff.

Many women said they found the work environment created by Kreisberg to be so hostile and “toxic” that they leave a room when he enters it. Kreisberg reiterated his denial that he gave any staffers unwanted attention.

“I have proudly mentored both male and female colleagues for many years. But never in what I believe to be an unwanted way and certainly never in a sexual way,” he said. But sources paint a different picture.

“The workplace feels unsafe,” one woman says, a sentiment echoed by others. Said another, “He scares people.”

Last year, a high-level female producer who works with Kreisberg brought her concerns about his inappropriate behavior and his harassment of employees to a senior executive at Berlanti Productions, the company owned by mega-producer Greg Berlanti, who oversees all of the series Kreisberg works on. “There was zero response,” this woman says.

“Nothing happened. Nothing changed.”

Sources close to Berlanti Productions says Berlanti was never made aware of any allegations about Kreisberg’s behavior, and if he had, he would have directed them to human resources.

A male writer who worked for one of the CW shows Kreisberg has run says, “It was an environment in which women — assistants, writers, executives, directors — were all evaluated based on their bodies, not on their work.”

This male colleague says that he talked to Kreisberg about his behavior a few times, but “it had no impact,” the co-worker says. So the writer came to understand that “sexual harassment and demeaning women was just pervasive there — like white noise in the background,” he says.

This male colleague has known Kreisberg for some time, and about six years ago, he says he also wrote Kreisberg an email to try to get him to change. After these attempts, he says, Kreisberg often would not speak to him for days, or he would ignore what was said.

Asked if any colleague, anyone from Berlanti Productions or anyone from Warner Bros. ever told him that he should not make sexually harassing comments to women, Kreisberg said, “No.”

According to many interviewed by Variety, Kreisberg’s problematic behavior, particularly around women, got worse once he had a great deal of authority as an executive producer on several shows.

“The power went to his head,” says a male writer. “It became clear to me that it would be very dangerous, career-wise, for me to confront him about his behavior.”

Two women say he would talk about how he hired staffers based on their looks, and one quoted him as saying, “You should have seen the other dogs we interviewed for that position.” Kreisberg denies saying this.

“Younger women were constantly belittled and subjected to nasty comments,” says a writer who has worked with Kreisberg.

A high-level producer at a CW show says that a young woman who worked in two successive lower-level jobs was the object of Kreisberg’s “obsessive crush,” and left due to his unwanted attention, an account confirmed by more than a dozen other sources. This former employee did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Kreisberg says that he has devoted attention to younger staffers “as a mentor, yes, to both men and women. In a sexual way, no.”

One woman who had a professional relationship with Kreisberg says that, after a while, the texts that he was sending her took a turn. “It was clear he wanted more than a work relationship,” this woman says. The situation made her uncomfortable, because she did not want anything other than a professional connection with him.

One male writer says that Kreisberg called him into his office to view footage of a woman who was coming in later that day to audition. In the video, the woman was topless.

“My mind went blank. I don’t know what I said,” says the writer, who notes that Kreisberg was grinning. “But my internal reaction was, ‘Why would you show me this — it’s wildly inappropriate!’ I could not get out of there fast enough.”

Kreisberg says that “in doing research on the internet about a prospective actress, we found that she had a role in a premium cable network show. It was not a X-rated show. We clicked on the video and she was topless.”

A woman reports that when a female co-worker walked into his presence, he said, “Wow, you look so tired that I don’t even want to have sex with you anymore.” The woman’s children were present and heard the remark. Kreisberg denies having said this.

Every source agrees that the staffers who received the harshest treatment were usually women. But men were not immune.

A young male “Arrow”-verse staffer recalls that he one day stopped by to see a female colleague, and leaned down on her desk as he talked to her. Without the man’s knowledge, Kreisberg came in, placed his hands on the man’s posterior and began pretending to have sex with him, saying something like, “Well, if you’re offering.” Kreisberg denies that this occurred.

“He laughed, and we all laughed, but I felt very uncomfortable,” this employee says. “I have never had anyone put their hands on me like that in a work situation. He did it because he feels like he can do whatever he wants.”

One female colleague says that Kreisberg “joked” about waking up next to her, while another junior staffer recounts Kreisberg telling a group of employees, in reference to a work trip involving her and Kreisberg, “What happens in Vancouver, stays in Vancouver.” He once asked an array of women for their bra sizes, says a source, citing an impulse to buy a bra for his wife. Kreisberg denies making these comments.

Another woman says that she was asked, in the presence of one other woman, to lie on Kreisberg’s office floor while he assumed a push-up stance over her. Then he asked her to pretend to choke him.

“It was for research, he said,” according to this employee. “I didn’t feel like I had any right to say, ‘This is weird.’” This woman recounts that he mimed having sex with a copy machine once when she and another woman were in the room. She quit over his behavior and the atmosphere it created.

“It is not uncommon in writer’s rooms that we act out what we want production to film,” Kreisberg says. “There was never any sexual intent or overtones.”

Kreisberg and another high-level male producer, at one point, looked at photos of naked women in the presence of two women, one of whom spoke to Variety. Kreisberg says the photo incident did not happen.

Women say that they avoided having to sit on a couch next to him. Multiple women called that place in the room “the hot seat,” because Kreisberg would keep getting closer and closer to the woman next to him, no matter how many times she moved away from him.

Several sources talked about dressing as plainly as they could; one woman says that she even stopped wearing V-neck shirts. “You would have to watch what you said, what you wore, to try to stop being subjected to sexual innuendo,” says one woman.

“As an assistant in this industry, there’s nowhere for me to go,” recalls one woman who ended up quitting. “So I just took it.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/11/2017, 8:07 am

The only part of this that shocks me is that there are women involved but I'm not the least bit surprised of what Kriesberg is being accused of, I've commented several times over the years about both him and Berlanti being predatory.

Kriesberg hiring women based entirely on looks and not talent might explain why the writing is so fucking terrible across the board, he isn't interested in producing a quality product he's interested in fucking all of co-workers.

I'd like to hear if any of the current leading ladies have stories to share..
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/11/2017, 8:20 am

‘CSI: Miami’ Co-Star Eva LaRue Alleges Steven Seagal Sexually Harassed Her
The Predators Thread - Page 3 Eva-la10
EXCLUSIVE: Another actress has come forward with allegations that actor Steven Seagal sexually harassed her. Eva LaRue, who starred on CSI: Miami for eight seasons and on All My Children for nine, told Deadline that Seagal locked her in a room during an audition at his home in 1990 and then opened his kimono, standing before her with nothing else on but his underpants.

Her allegation comes in the wake of similar claims of sexual harassment by Seagal by Jenny McCarthy, Portia de Rossi and Juliana Margulies.

LaRue was 22 when she got a call from her agent, saying that he’d set up an audition for her at Seagal’s house. “Even at 22, I knew better than to go to an audition at somebody’s house,” she said. “But my agent assured me that the reason it was at his house was because they hadn’t secured their studio offices yet.”

“Don’t worry,” her agent told her, “there will be two producers there and the casting director. It’s totally on the up and up.”

“So I went, against my better judgment,” she recalled, “and sure enough, there were two other guys and some woman who was supposed to be the casting director. And there we were, sitting in his living room, talking about the character I was going to play and the story plot and what they’re looking for – the usual audition chitchat. But I didn’t have the sides. It was a meeting but not a reading. And then the casting director said, ‘I think she’s perfect for the role.’”

Now, all these years later, LaRue said that she doesn’t think there was a role, or even a movie – that it was all just a setup.

Seagal, dressed in a kimono, got up and told her to follow him to get the script. “I don’t know why we don’t have the script in the living room where we were meeting,” she said, “but I said, ‘OK,’ and I follow him, thinking we’re going to his office. We go down the hallway to this room, which is like an office and guest room kind of thing. And he says, ‘Have a seat on the couch.’ It was like a literal casting couch. And as I was walking towards the couch, with my back towards the door, he’s busy closing and locking the doors behind my back. I go to sit on the couch, and he comes towards me and he’s opening his weirdo kimono. There’s no script or anything. Just him standing there with his kimono open. He had underwear on, thank God, and he was bare everywhere else. And it was clear he was not just getting cozy.”

Jumping up from the couch, LaRue moved quickly to the door, making excuses to get out of there. “I wish I could stay, but I can’t,” she told him. “I have another meeting right after this.”

“No, no, sit down,” he said.

She kept moving to the door but found that he’d locked it from the inside. “I don’t know what’s happening,” she recalled. “I’m fumbling with the lock and he says, ‘No, no, come back. You’ve got to stay. Come sit on the couch and have a drink with me.’”

“I’d love to, but I have to go,” LaRue told him. “Send the script to my agent. I’ll read it, but I gotta go.” She said he never touched her, but the encounter was unnerving all the same. And as she made a “beeline” through the house and out the front door, she wondered: “Why am I even being nice to this guy? What is it about us women in general that it’s somehow beaten into our brains not to hurt somebody’s feelings even if they are about to horribly hurt ours.”

Once she got home, she called her agent and told him what happened.

“All these agents back then knew what was going on for ages. Thanks for not telling us. Everybody knew but us actors. But nobody followed up or anything,” LaRue told Deadline.

McCarthy said in a radio interview that in 1995, Seagal told her to take off her dress and then unzipped his pants during an audition for a role on Under Seige 2. She said she told him “No, thanks” and fled the room in tears, only to be chased by him out into the parking lot, where he allegedly threatened her not to tell anyone — “or else.”

De Rossi tweeted on Wednesday that she too was auditioning for a role on one of Seagal’s films when he sat down beside her and unzipped his leather pants, allegedly telling her “how important it is to have chemistry off-set.” She says she ran out of his office and called her female agent, who allegedly told her, “Well, I didn’t know if he was your type.”

Margulies said she was 23 when a female casting director asked her to go to the actor’s hotel room at 10 PM to go over a scene. The casting director wasn’t there, but Seagal was. “I don’t know how I got out of that hotel room. … I sorta screamed my way out,” Margulies said.

Seagal could not be reached for comment, but a spokesman denied that the actor ever harassed McCarthy.

“Most of us have had to dodge these bullets our entire careers,” LaRue said. “It was part of being a woman in the industry. It’s like wearing pumps: It’s painful, but we gotta wear pumps.”

And it’s not like these are untold stories, she said. “I told this story a thousand times, and finally it matters, I’m not ‘suddenly’ coming forward. All these women who have accused Harvey Weinstein aren’t ‘suddenly’ coming forward. These are not new stories that girls are ‘suddenly’ coming out with. These are stories we’ve been telling at dinner parties, and to our friends, our family members, our agents and our fellow actors for years. But nobody cared until now, and now people are ‘suddenly’ coming forward.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/11/2017, 11:29 am

Jenny McCarthy called out Segal yrs ago.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/11/2017, 2:25 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Jenny McCarthy called out Segal yrs ago.

I've read some terrible shit about him through the years but I never knew about any other actresses other than McCarthy. I wonder who else will come forward.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/11/2017, 3:32 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

I've read some terrible shit about him through the years but I never knew about any other actresses other than McCarthy. I wonder who else will come forward.

Katherine Heigl played his niece in the Under Siege sequel.

Still wonder if he tried anything with her?

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/12/2017, 6:17 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Katherine Heigl played his niece in the Under Siege sequel.

I've never assumed Heigl ever got work based on her acting abilities.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/12/2017, 11:56 am

ForeverBlu wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:

Katherine Heigl played his niece in the Under Siege sequel.

That's where my mind keeps going. All these women who had casting couch situations and got out, kinda shines light on the ones who got the roles.

In other news Gal Gadot was clearly the right choice for Wonder Woman, she's basically forcing WB to get Brett Ratner out of the franchise
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/12/2017, 5:48 pm

Tyger wrote:That's where my mind keeps going. All these women who had casting couch situations and got out, kinda shines light on the ones who got the roles.

In other news Gal Gadot was clearly the right choice for Wonder Woman, she's basically forcing WB to get Brett Ratner out of the franchise

Casting couches explain half of hollywood given the sheer lack of talent among the top ranks.

Adam Venit who brokered the Gal Gadot Wonder Woman deal is the same guy that Terry Crews outed. Seems like WW was brokered and backed by predators.

If the insane cult that is Scientology wasn't so heavily guarded and protected I'm sure we'd hear all kinds of allegations against Hollywood's A-list. They protect their own and bury the truth so I can't imagine the kind of horrible secrets those guys have buried to protect their own. Have you noticed that the only guys being outed now seem to have no connections to the church? If Danny Masterson has had at least four rapes covered up can you imagine what secrets guys like their messiah Tom Cruise have had buried?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/12/2017, 6:19 pm

Come on, Katie, drop a bomb bigger than The Mummy...
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/12/2017, 6:26 pm

WyldeMan wrote:If the insane cult that is Scientology wasn't so heavily guarded and protected I'm sure we'd hear all kinds of allegations against Hollywood's A-list. They protect their own and bury the truth so I can't imagine the kind of horrible secrets those guys have buried to protect their own. Have you noticed that the only guys being outed now seem to have no connections to the church? If Danny Masterson has had at least four rapes covered up can you imagine what secrets guys like their messiah Tom Cruise have had buried?

Leah Remini is doing everything she can to blow their shit up. She seems to be the only one brave enough so far. I feel like the only way to take them down is for Cruise himself was to do something about it, midlife crises or something would open his eyes finally.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/12/2017, 6:44 pm

Tyger wrote:Come on, Katie, drop a bomb bigger than The Mummy...

Honestly, I'm shocked he didn't have Jamie Foxx murdered once he found out about them.

UltimateMarvel wrote:Leah Remini is doing everything she can to blow their shit up. She seems to be the only one brave enough so far. I feel like the only way to take them down is for Cruise himself was to do something about it, midlife crises or something would open his eyes finally.

So in your mind Tom Cruise is a human with a conscience? Interesting....

In my mind, he orders women up like takeout but not all of them make it out of his own personal Hotel California. If a story broke tomorrow that he had raped and murdered 100 women, I wouldn't even question it. But you're probably right, he's just gonna one day say "No thanks Xenu, I've got some truth bombs to drop now".
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/13/2017, 6:23 am

Have ya'll seen the statement from Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards?

If Tom ever comes back from the Dark Side and spills the tea, it will be EPIC!

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/13/2017, 6:56 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Have ya'll seen the statement from Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards?

If Tom ever comes back from the Dark Side and spills the tea, it will be EPIC!

I hadn't heard word one about Emily....

Tom can never return, he became a Sith Lord long ago and there's no coming back. He doesn't even acknowledge his own daughter, he betrayed her for the Church and he ain't comin back. David Miscavige owns him.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/13/2017, 2:54 pm

Weeds star Elizabeth Perkins has yet to elaborate on details but she's joined the #MeToo movement by naming James Woods. First Amber Tamblyn and now Perkins... Evil or Very Mad

The Predators Thread - Page 3 Elizab10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2017, 10:21 am

‘One Tree Hill’ Cast, Crew Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn of Sexual Harassment
The Predators Thread - Page 3 Mark-s10

The cast members and crew of the drama series “One Tree Hill” have written a letter accusing former showrunner Mark Schwahn of sexual harassment and offering support for their former colleague, Audrey Wauchope.

The cast members and crew, including stars Sophia BushHilarie Burton, and Bethany Joy Lenz, wrote Monday that they “have chosen this forum to stand together in support of Audrey Wauchope and one another” following statements made by Wauchope — a former writer on the series — on Twitter Saturday accusing Schwahn of harassment. In the letter, 18 women who worked on the show claimed, “Many of us were, to varying degrees, manipulated psychologically and emotionally. More than one of us is still in treatment for post-traumatic stress. Many of us were put in uncomfortable positions and had to swiftly learn to fight back, sometimes physically, because it was made clear to us that the supervisors in the room were not the protectors they were supposed to be. Many of us were spoken to in ways that ran the spectrum from deeply upsetting, to traumatizing, to downright illegal. And a few of us were put in positions where we felt physically unsafe. ”

In her Twitter comments, Wauchope described being subjected to frequent and unwanted touching by Schwahn, who she did not identify by name; seeing Schwahn show naked photos of an actress that he was having a sexual relationship with to staffers without the actress’ knowledge; and Schwahn calling Wauchope’s writing partner into his office to try to talk her out of getting married and into dating him.

Wauchope wrote Saturday, “I’m furious and sad and everything else for the women who have sat on that couch next to that man. And I’m furious and sad and everything else that years later I don’t feel safe to be able to do anything real about this and that it seems to be happening all over this town.”

A teen drama about a groups of young men and women growing up in North Carolina, “One Tree Hill” aired on the WB from 2003 to 2006, and on the CW from 2006 to 2012. Schwahn created the series, and was showrunner for the entirety of its eight-season run.

In a statement Monday, E!, Universal Cable Productions and Lionsgate Television — the companies behind Schwahn’s current show, “The Royals” — said, “We are monitoring the information carefully. E!, Universal Cable Productions and Lionsgate Television are committed to providing a safe working environment in which everyone is treated respectfully and professionally.”

Read the letter from the “One Tree Hill” cast and crew members below:

To Whom It May Concern,

All of the female cast members of One Tree Hill have chosen this forum to stand together in support of Audrey Wauchope and one another. To use terminology that has become familiar as thesystemic reality of sexual harassment and assault has come more and more to light, Mark Schwahn’s behavior over the duration of the filming of One Tree Hill was something of an “open secret.” Many of us were, to varying degrees, manipulated psychologically and emotionally. More than one of us is still in treatment for post-traumatic stress. Many of us were put in uncomfortable positions and had to swiftly learn to fight back, sometimes physically, because it was made clear to us that the supervisors in the room were not the protectors they were supposed to be. Many of us were spoken to in ways that ran the spectrum from deeply upsetting, to traumatizing, to downright illegal. And a few of us were put in positions where we felt physically unsafe. More than one woman on our show had her career trajectory threatened.

The through line in all of this was, and still is, our unwavering support of and faith in one another. We confided in each other. We set up safe spaces to talk about his behavior and how to handle it. To warn new women who joined our ranks. We understood that a lot of it was orchestrated in ways that kept it out of sight for the studio back home. We also understood that no one was fully unaware. The lack of action that has been routine, the turning of the other cheek, is intolerable. We collectively want to echo the calls of women everywhere that vehemently demand change, in all industries.

Many of us were told, during filming, that coming forward to talk about this culture would result in our show being canceled and hundreds of lovely, qualified, hard-working, and talented people losing their jobs. This is not an appropriate amount of pressure to put on young girls. Many of us since have stayed silent publicly but had very open channels of communication in our friend group and in our industry, because we want Tree Hill to remain the place “where everything’s better and everything’s safe” for our fans; some of whom have said that the show quite literally saved their lives. But the reality is, no space is safe when it has an underlying and infectious cancer. We have worked at taking our power back, making the conventions our own, and relishing in the good memories. But there is more work to be done.

We are all deeply grateful for Audrey’s courage. For one another. And for every male cast mate and crew member who has reached out to our group of women to offer their support these last few days. They echo the greater rallying cry that must lead us to change: Believe Women. We are all in this together.

With Love and Courage,

The Cast,

Sophia Bush, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Lenz, Danneel Harris, Michaela McManus, Kate Voegele, Daphne Zuniga, India DeBeaufort, Bevin Prince, Jana Kramer, Shantel Van Santen, and Allison Munn

And Brave Crew,

Audrey Wauchope, Rachel Specter, Jane Beck, Tarin Squillante, Cristy Koebley, JoJo Stephens

And All the rest of the Women We Worked With Who Are Finding Their Voices as We Speak
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2017, 10:24 am

The entire female cast signed that letter............ Shocked
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/14/2017, 11:29 am

WyldeMan wrote:The entire female cast signed that letter............ Shocked

Very Sad.

Dude is a PIG.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2017, 4:00 pm

Tom Sizemore Was Removed From Movie Set in 2003 for Touching an 11-Year Old Girl
The Predators Thread - Page 3 Gettyi11
Actor Tom Sizemore was told to leave a Utah film set in 2003 after an 11-year-old actress told her mother that he had touched her genitals, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Months later, he returned for reshoots in Malibu after her parents declined to press charges. The incident has never been revealed publicly.

When contacted, the now 26-year-old former actress, whom THR is not identifying at her request, declined to address the matter except to note that she's recently hired a lawyer to explore legal action against the actor as well as her parents. Sizemore declined to address the situation. "Our position is 'no comment,'" says his agent Stephen Rice.

THR spoke to a dozen people involved with the production of the film, a crime thriller called Born Killers (shot as Piggy Banks). They confirmed Sizemore was sent home over the alleged incident. According to these cast- and crewmembers, rumors swirled and emotions rose on set over what had allegedly transpired.

Sizemore, notorious for his long rap sheet that includes charges of drug use and battery against women, has not previously been accused of molestation. An actor with a tough-guy image then at the height of his scandal-driven infamy, when the Utah incident occurred he'd recently been convicted of physically abusing and harassing his ex-girlfriend, the former "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss.

Sizemore is said to have denied the young actress' claim as soon as he was confronted with it. His management firm Untitled and talent agency CAA quietly dropped him shortly afterward. He's currently repped by the boutique firm Pantheon.

​Cast- and crewmembers, inspired by the nascent movement toward industry transparency in the post-Harvey Weinstein era, explain that the incident took place near the end of production on Born Killers (not to be confused with Oliver Stone's earlier Natural Born Killers, which Sizemore also appeared in). It was during a second-unit still portrait session, to capture photos of Sizemore's character with his abandoned wife and daughter. The imagery would serve as a plot device in the $5 million film, which was released by Lionsgate in 2005. The film centers on two immoral brothers on a crime spree. (Sizemore played the dissolute father who raised them.)

​The roughly half-hour session required the young actress, who had a small role in the production, to be seated on Sizemore's lap in a holiday tableau. This is when Sizemore allegedly either rubbed his finger against the girl's vagina or inserted it inside. Production manager Cassidy Lunnen recalls that "the girl was so young it was unclear to her and [later] her parents what had actually taken place and if it was intentional or not."

During one setup, which required just the two of them, Robyn Adamson, who portrayed the wife, stood away, near the photographer. She recalls of the girl, who was wearing a flannel nightgown: "At one point her eyes got just huge, like she could've vomited. I was watching her. She soon reintegrated and kept going, although she had trouble taking direction. Later, when I was told about what happened, I knew exactly what it was."

Catrine McGregor, the casting director who hired the young actress, fielded a call from the actress' agent the next day, explaining that the girl had informed her mother that she'd been inappropriately touched. "The mother noticed that her daughter was unusually quiet and told her she was going to take her to this swimming place that was the little girl's favorite thing," says McGregor, a four-decade veteran in the business, who notes that she subsequently filed a complaint with SAG's legal department and advocated for Sizemore's immediate dismissal from the project. (SAG declined to comment.) "When the girl put on her bathing suit, she told her mother that it reminded her of the day before, in an upsetting way — that the bathing suit's contact against her felt like what happened when the man had put his finger inside her," as McGregor understood the events on-set.

Word spread quickly. "It filtered down to the crew," says Roi Maufas, who worked as a production assistant. "The little girl said what she said and we all thought, 'That fucking sleazebag.' There was never any doubt. He was this guy who was already known for making inappropriate comments, being drunk, being high. We're talking about consistent behavior, just being 'Tom Sizemore' on set every day. Then this happens. Guys reached for hammers. [Producer James R. Rosenthal, who died in 2011], who was livid himself, had to stop a group of us from going to visit Mr. Sizemore to kick the guy's ass."

In interviews, the film's producers Jai Stefan, Michael Manshel and Gus Spoliansky note that they removed Sizemore from set as soon as they heard about the assertion, reviewed the photographs from the portrait session but found them to be inconclusive evidence and sought out the parents to encourage them to engage law enforcement if they felt compelled to do so. Stefan, who along with the others describes being heavily affected by the actress' claim ("I was like, 'Did that just happen on my watch?' I started crying"), recalls the parents "not wanting the little girl being taken off the movie. We said we can remove her, remove him, remove both."

"They did talk to the police but didn't press charges," says Manshel adding: "We also talked to Tom at the time, and told him everything that had been told to us, and he said: 'I've done a lot of awful things, and I'd never do anything with kids.' We considered whether we had some responsibility to him to not pass judgment on him."

Eventually, in need of pick-up shots, they invited Sizemore to Spoliansky's Malibu home a couple of months later for reshoots.

"We had a fiduciary responsibility to complete the film so we decided to go about business as usual — lacking the evidence of what happened that day," says Spoliansky. Still, he's quick to add, "We took the allegation extremely seriously and we were willing to do anything, including dismissing Tom. We just couldn't be police, judge and jury."

McGregor, the first to come forward to THR about the episode, speculates that the girl's parents may not have wanted to compound professional harm with emotional harm, observing that they "didn't want to possibly ruin their daughter's film career."

​Sizemore, 55, gained renown in the 1990s for a series of tough-guy supporting roles in primarily action films and dramas, including Point Break, True Romance, Strange Days and Wyatt Earp, leading to his biggest career moments with Saving Private Ryan in 1998 and Black Hawk Down and Pearl Harbor in 2001. (In 2000 he was nominated for a Golden Globe for his acting in the HBO movie Witness Protection.)

​After the Born Killers shoot, and in the midst of becoming a father (to twin boys in 2005), Sizemore continued to work steadily, although relegated to smaller roles on less prestigious projects. More recently, though, his career has picked up again, particularly on TV, with notable arcs on USA's Shooter and Showtime's revival of Twin Peaks. In September, he appeared opposite Liam Neeson in Felt, playing an FBI rival of the Deep Throat source in the Watergate drama. At press time, according to IMDb, he's attached to, and frequently listed as starring in, more than three dozen often low-budget and genre independent film projects in some stage of development or production.

Sizemore has long publicly contended with a drug addiction that dates to his teens. (Among other troubles, Bakersfield police charged him with possession of methamphetamine in 2007, and three years later he appeared on Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew.) He also has a history of alleged aggressive behavior toward women, most recently in February, pleading no contest to two misdemeanor charges of domestic abuse for assaulting his girlfriend in July 2016 in downtown L.A. This followed two previous arrests for suspected battery of another woman in 2009 and 2011, and before that his Fleiss conviction in Los Angeles court in August 2003 — the same month that production began on Born Killers. He'd eventually be sentenced to half a year in prison for the Fleiss matter.

"I remember being excited that he went to jail," says Jennie Latham, a second assistant director on the film, "even if it was for something else."
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/14/2017, 4:04 pm

Just when I thought I couldn't respect Tom Sizemore any less than I already did.........now this. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And her parents didn't want to ruin her potential film career???? WTF............... Shocked
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/14/2017, 7:56 pm

WyldeMan wrote:The entire female cast signed that letter............ Shocked

DAAAAAAAAMN! That's awesome! One Tree Hill though? Even after all this, I'm still slightly surprised. This is a show I watched during my high school years.

WyldeMan wrote:Just when I thought I couldn't respect Tom Sizemore any less than I already did.........now this. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And her parents didn't want to ruin her potential film career???? WTF............... Shocked

11 year old? There is a special place in hell. Evil or Very Mad
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next