BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Predators Thread

+2
ForeverBlu
Tyger
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Predators Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Predators Thread

Post by WyldeMan 11/1/2017, 6:34 pm

Warner Bros. Moves Decisively To Scrub Ratner From Lot And Films Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
It appears that both Brett Ratner and insiders at the studio tried to get the information out about their separation. Brett Ratner, who was the subject of a sexual harrasment story this morning with allegations brought against him by six women, including actresses Natasha Henstridge and Olivia Munn as well as two actress from the set of Rush Hour 2, said he is “stepping away” from Warner Bros. where he has long has been a producer on the lot. But as soon as he sent out the statement, sources familiar with the situation inside the studio called noting that as of right now, Ratner no longer has an office on the Warner Bros.’ lot. He has since been moved off the Goldfinch project, and his first-look deal with Warner Bros. will not be renewed.

Goldfinch is author Donna Tartt’s Pulitzer Prize-winning bestseller which is already in the capable hands of producers Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson.

None of this is surprising, given that AT&T is in the midst of an $85.4 billion acquisition of Time-Warner and is waiting for the Justice Department to clear it. Time Warner not only has Warner Bros. under its corporate umbrella but also HBO and CNN.

Here is Ratner’s statement.

“In light of the allegations being made, I am choosing to personally step away from all Warner Bros.- related activities. I don’t want to have any possible negative impact to the studio until these personal issues are resolved.”

RatPac and Dune Entertainment have been fueling Warner Bros.’ slate — the goal of the deal was to encompass 75 films, and the films so far have included Gravity, The LEGO Movie, Annabelle, American Sniper, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, The Conjuring 2, Lights Out, Suicide SquadThe LEGO Batman Movie, Kong: Skull Island, Wonder Woman, Justice League and It.

While Ratner started RatPac with James Packer, the latter exited after a bad run at Warner Bros, and was replaced by Len Blavatnik. The RatPac deal became a passive slate financing deal and that will play itself out through March of next year. However, we suspect that if the company continued under Blavatnik, the deal could be extended but all that remains to be seen. For the time being, it’s clear that Ratner is now toxic to Warner Bros.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/1/2017, 6:35 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Welp, I'm not surprised.

Keep Em coming!

It's gotta be Bryan Singer's turn right?

Jeremy Piven is currently on deck and Longmire's Cassidy Freeman just called him out.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/1/2017, 6:41 pm

Jeremy Piven Accused Of “Predatory Behavior” By ‘Longmire’ Actress
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Jeremy10

A day after Jeremy Piven was accused of sexual assault by an Entourage actress, the Wisdom of the Crowd star is today facing new accusations from Longmires Cassidy Freeman.

“Predatory behavior is a chronic way for you to seek power,” wrote Freeman on social media on Wednesday of Piven, claiming an unwanted interaction of a sexual nature with the actor in the past. Freeman also defended the allegations by reality TV personality/actress Ariane Bellamar.
Piven has vehemently denied Bellamar’s claims.

Wisdom broadcaster CBS said Tuesday that they are “looking into the matter.” HBO declared on October 31 that “today, via the press reports, is the first we are hearing about Ariane Bellamar’s allegations concerning Jeremy Piven.” Since 2012, Freeman has played Cady Longmire on the A&E originating Western crime drama that is now on Netflix.

“Do you feel powerful?” Freeman added today online of the actor. “With your lawyers and your networks and your die hard man-fans who call your victims bimbos? Or do you know, in your rotten gut, that you will have to lie for the rest of your life? I hope from now on, you keep it in your pants and you never get to do it again.”

In her Instagram posting today (see in full below) Freedman doe not provide additional information on exactly when the interaction with Piven that she is alleging occurred. Also, when reached by Deadline, the actress’ representatives had no comment on the matter. Reps for Jeremy Piven could not be reached for comment. CBS was not available for comment on this latest accusation against Piven.

The Predators Thread - Page 2 Cassid10

Along with her longtime Longmire role, Freeman portrayed Tess Mercer on Smallville from 2008- 2011. While seemingly not involved with any projects featuring Piven, Freeman has also appeared on NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans and various members of the CSI franchise over the years.

Here is Freeman’s full posting of today, which was featured alongside a screenshot of Deadline’s article of yesterday on Piven denial of Bellamar’s accusation :

You will deny this because, sadly, she’s deniable. The backlash this woman received was horrendous. And whether or not her accusations are true, the TRUTH is I know you. I know what you did and attempted to do to me when I was far too young. THAT I know. And you know it too. Unless there were so many of us, that you can’t remember. Predatory behavior is a chronic way for you to seek power. Do you feel powerful? With your lawyers and your networks and your die hard man-fans who call your victims bimbos? Or do you know, in your rotten gut, that you will have to lie for the rest of your life? I hope from now on, you keep it in your pants and you never get to do it again
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/1/2017, 8:46 pm

‘Genius’ Producer Accuses Dustin Hoffman of Sexually Harassing Her in 1991 (EXCLUSIVE)
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Dustin10
Wendy Riss Gatsiounis was a struggling playwright working a temp job in New York City in 1991 when she got what she hoped would be her big break. Her play “A Darker Purpose” had been given a staged reading at the Public Theater, and she had scheduled a meeting with Dustin Hoffman and “Tootsie” screenwriter Murray Schisgal to discuss adapting it into a feature film for Hoffman to star in. “It was a huge thing,” she told Variety.

But, Riss Gatsiounis saidthe two meetings that took place at the Rockefeller Center office of Hoffman’s Punch Productions led to confusion and self-doubt after Hoffman allegedly propositioned her and attempted to persuade her to leave the office and accompany him to a store in a nearby hotel. Riss Gatsiounis was in her 20s; Hoffman was 53.

A spokesperson for Hoffman declined to comment. Schisgal told Variety in a statement: “Dustin Hoffman and I took many meetings with writers and playwrights over many years. I have no recollection of this meeting or of any of the behavior or actions described.”

According to Riss Gatsiounis, the first meeting began with Schisgal asking whether she had a boyfriend or husband. Hoffman cut Schisgal off. “Dustin Hoffman was playfully like, ‘Murray, shut up. Don’t you know you can’t talk to women that way anymore? Times are changing,'” Riss Gatsiounis said.

The tenor of the meeting became more professional. Hoffman and Schisgal asked if Riss Gatsiounis would be willing to rework her pitch for a movie version of “A Darker Purpose” with Hoffman in mind. The play — and Riss Gatsiounis’ original movie pitch — featured a protagonist in his 20s. Riss Gatsiounis agreed and spent the next three weeks on the rewrite.

She then had a second meeting with Hoffman and Schisgal to give them the revised pitch. But she never got to discuss the new idea with them.

“I go in, and this time it’s, like, Dustin Hoffman’s really different,” Riss Gatsiounis said. “He says, ‘Before you start, let me ask you one question, Wendy — have you ever been intimate with a man over 40?'” Flustered, Riss Gatsiounis attempted to laugh off the comment. But Hoffman persisted.

“I’ll never forget — he moves back, he opens his arms, and he says, ‘It would be a whole new body to explore,'” she said. “I’m trying to go back to my pitch, and I’m trying to talk about my play. Then Dustin Hoffman gets up and he says he has to do some clothing shopping at a nearby hotel, and did I want to come along? He’s like, ‘Come on, come to this nearby hotel.'”

Riss Gatsiounis added that Schisgal, who was also present, encouraged her to go with Hoffman.

“I’m just completely flustered,” Riss Gatsiounis said. “I don’t know what to make of this whole thing. And Murray’s like, ‘You can go! It’s okay, go! Go!'”

But Riss Gatsiounis repeatedly declined to go with Hoffman.

“And Dustin Hoffman finally leaves, because I’m saying I don’t want to go to the hotel,” Riss Gatsiounis said. “And then Murray Schisgal says, ‘Look, we’re not really interested in your play, because it’s too film noir-ish.’ And that was it.”

Punch Productions at the time carried a staff of 10-12 people in an office at 75 Rockefeller Center in Manhattan. The late ’80s and early ’90s were a prolific time in Hoffman’s career, in which he appeared in several large studio films including “Rain Man,” “Billy Bathgate,” and “Hook.” In addition, Punch — where Schisgal served as a creative executive — developed several projects in which Hoffman starred, including “Tootsie,” “Death of a Salesman,” “American Buffalo,” and “Moonlight Mile.”

Riss Gatsiounis said that she left the meeting and, “close to tears,” called her agent Mary Meagher from a payphone and recounted the meeting to her. “She said that she didn’t want me to think that it was something I had done,” Riss Gatsiounis said. “She had heard rumors about him for years.”

Meagher died in 2006. Variety spoke with two other writers that Riss Gatsiounis was friends with at the time, both of whom said that Riss Gatsiounis described the second meeting with Hoffman and Schisgal to them shortly after it happened and verified her account of it.

“The whole thing was just a source of torment for me,” Riss Gatsiounis said. “I was just this writer and he had been my hero, and it stayed with me for a long time.” She recalled the self-doubt that she experienced in the “months and months and months” that followed, as she wondered whether she had blown an opportunity to advance her career by rebuffing Hoffman: “It was one voice in my head saying, ‘I was such an idiot. I should have just gone.’ And the other voice in my head saying, ‘Well, clearly he just wasn’t interested [in the play]. Why don’t you just realize he just wasn’t interested?'”

“A Darker Purpose” was staged later that year by the New York theater company Naked Angels in a production starring Fisher Stevens. Riss Gatsiounis went on to write the film adaptation, titled “The Winner,” which was directed by Alex Cox and starred Vincent D’Onofrio. She has since found success as a TV writer, working on A&E’s “The Killing” and the CW’s “Reign.” She is currently a co-executive producer on Season 2 of National Geographic’s “Genius,” which tells the life story of Pablo Picasso.

Riss Gatsiounis said that she chose to speak now about her experience with Hoffman and Schisgal in light of the recent allegations to surface against disgraced mogul Harvey Weinstein and others in the entertainment industry, including Hoffman, and to support other alleged victims who have spoken out.

On Wednesday, Anna Graham Hunter, a production assistant on “Death of a Salesman” in 1985, claimed in a guest column in the Hollywood Reporter that Hoffman harassed and assaulted her on set when she was 17 years old.

Hoffman has become the most recent industry heavyweight to be accused of sexual harassment after the New York Times and the New Yorker published exhaustive stories last month detailing decades of abusive behavior by Weinstein — who was subsequently fired from the production company he co-founded, the Weinstein Company.

Since then, Amazon Studios has parted ways with former president Roy Price following a harassment claim against him by a producer on “The Man in the High Castle”; directors James Toback and Brett Ratner have been accused of harassment or misconduct by multiple women; and on Tuesday, Netflix shut down production of “House of Cards” Season 6 after actor Anthony Rapp accused star Kevin Spacey of sexually assaulting him when the “Star Trek: Discovery” and “Rent” star was 14 years old.

Last edited by WyldeMan on 11/1/2017, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/1/2017, 8:48 pm

I have been a fan of Dustin Hoffman's work as far back as I can remember, I never imagined he was that type of guy though. He's the only one of the accused that I am shocked to read the allegations against, I'd never heard anything like this about him before.

These old men of Hollywood really do like em young.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/1/2017, 9:53 pm

Meryl Streep once revealed how Hoffman was an asshole while
filming Kramer vs. Kramer.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/2/2017, 7:15 am

I always knew this kind of stuff happens in "the biz" but when you see it actually written out and you put names to victims and the pieces of shit who assaulted these women, just makes the reality of this eye-opening.

These guys are all real pieces of shit. I hope their careers never recover.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2017, 8:21 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Meryl Streep once revealed how Hoffman was an asshole while filming Kramer vs. Kramer.

Since you're always way ahead of me on this, who are the other names you've heard about?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/2/2017, 8:26 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Welp, I'm not surprised.

Keep Em coming!

It's gotta be Bryan Singer's turn right?

Jeremy Piven is currently on deck and Longmire's Cassidy Freeman just called him out.

Singer is looooong overdue, I still believe he diddled with the late Brad Renfro.

After Apt Pupil, he went completely off the rails.

Oh and I still think Spielberg is who Feldman is afraid to name.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2017, 8:30 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Singer is looooong overdue, I still believe he diddled with the late Brad Renfro.

After Apt Pupil, he went completely off the rails.

Oh and I still think Spielberg is who Feldman is afraid to name.

Renfro was a talented kid who died way too young because of childhood trauma, just like River Phoenix, Jonathan Brandis and Corey Haim. I had never even considered the Singer connection though until now but it makes a lot of sense.

When is Feldman finally going to name names?!?! I am tired of his keeping quiet for Haim's mother, how can she not want justice for her son???

Singer is the king of the Predatory Twinks and has been drugging and raping boys for decades, when are they coming forward?

Oh and now Spacey is seeking "Evaluation And Treatment”. I have lost all respect for that man so quickly and his behavior in light of these revelations just keeps making him seem sleazier and more pathetic. He get's outed for being a pedophile and his response is to confirm he's gay and his next is to seek treatment?

What next, he's gonna ask Mike Pence to aid in his counseling?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2017, 3:13 pm

Despite 'Overwhelming' Evidence Against Actor Danny Masterson, Rape Case Has Stalled
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Danny-10
Danny Masterson speaks to the press during a launch event for Netflix's

A months long investigation into multiple allegations of rape against actor Danny Masterson has inexplicably stalled, despite the Los Angeles County district attorney having compelling evidence in the case, multiple sources told HuffPost. Four women have accused Masterson of raping them in the early 2000s.

Masterson is a longtime member of the Church of Scientology, an organization that has a history of covering up allegations of misconduct leveled against the organization and its members. At least three of the women who have accused him of rape were also Scientologists and reported the incidents to the Church of Scientology at the time.

Masterson, star of the sitcom “That ’70s Show,” has denied that he engaged in any sexual misconduct. In May, journalist Tony Ortega revealed that Masterson hired power lawyer Thomas Mesereau to serve as his criminal defense attorney. Bill Cosby also hired Mesereau for a retrial of sexual assault charges in Pennsylvania.

Masterson is also represented by Hollywood litigator Marty Singer, who is also representing film director Brett Ratner in responding to allegations of sexual misconduct that were originally detailed in a Los Angeles Times report.

A spokesperson for Mesereau and a spokeswoman for the district attorney’s office both declined to comment.

One of Masterson’s accusers filed a police report in 2004 saying that she was raped in 2003, but the case didn’t move forward after the Church of Scientology intervened and submitted over 50 affidavits from Scientologists who denied the woman’s account. According to a report filed with the Los Angeles Police Department, the woman said Masterson raped her while she was “passed out,” and when she awoke and realized he was raping her, she struggled with him until he choked her and she passed out again.

In Scientology, reporting another Scientologist to law enforcement is considered a “suppressive act” and can lead to immediate expulsion from the organization. The church is known for attacking accusers rather than rebutting the accusations and for efficiently organizing its members to take action against accusers. According to two sources with knowledge of the case, the woman’s case file from 2004 vanished, leaving Deputy District Attorney Reinhold Mueller to reconstruct it.

HuffPost spoke to five sources for this story inside and outside the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. All of the sources spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak to a reporter about an ongoing law enforcement investigation.

The LAPD in late 2016 began to interview the women accusing Masterson of rape. Ortega first reported on the LAPD investigation in March 2017.

In April 2017, police referred the case to the district attorney. Since then, the district attorney’s office has examined the evidence turned over by LAPD and conducted its own investigation. Despite compelling ― what one law enforcement source described as “overwhelming” — evidence, the charges have not been approved for filing. The evidence includes audiotapes, emails sent to and from Scientology officers at the time the alleged rapes happened, forensic computer evidence and a threatening handwritten letter Masterson sent to one of the alleged victims, according to two people with knowledge of the evidence in the district attorney’s possession.

Mueller is a highly respected prosecutor in the district attorney’s office who is known for his thoroughness and objectivity, which is why two sources in the office are confused that the case, in one source’s words, has been “slow rolled.”

Masterson has had a long, successful career in television. He starred in the comedy “That ’70s Show” for eight seasons, from 1998 to 2006, and most recently starred in the Netflix series “The Ranch” with Ashton Kutcher, who was his co-star on “That ’70s Show.”

Netflix appears not to have taken action against Masterson, despite multiple reports in publications including the Los Angeles Times that revealed the LAPD was conducting an investigation into allegations of rape. Within days of BuzzFeed’s report that actor Anthony Rapp accused “House of Cards” star Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct, Netflix suspended filming on the drama’s sixth season.  

Netflix announced that part four of “The Ranch” would premiere on its website in December. The company made the announcement on Oct. 17, seven months after news of the LAPD investigation was made public.

A spokesperson for Netflix did not immediately return a request for comment.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2017, 3:14 pm

At this point, I'm just going to assume that every single actor, director and studio head in Hollywood is a predatory rapist....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2017, 4:36 pm

Corey Feldman Appears on ‘The Dr Oz Show’ to Name His Alleged Abuser
The Predators Thread - Page 2 3a5b9910
Corey Feldman publicly accused actor John Grissom on Thursday of molesting him when Feldman was a Hollywood child star in the 1980s.

The “Goonies” actor named Grissom as one of his multiple alleged molesters during an appearance on “The Dr. Oz Show,” just moments before calling law enforcement officials to report the allegations.

“That is him,” Feldman said as host Mehmet Oz held up a photo of Grissom on his phone. “That is the guy.”

For the first time ever, @Corey_Feldman is exposing his alleged abusers. Join us tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/T93AGkL7r5
   — Dr. Mehmet Oz (@DrOz) November 1, 2017

Feldman, who has alleged for years that he was the victim of a Hollywood pedophile ring, said he wanted to name Grissom in his 2013 memoir Coreyography, but his lawyers said no.

“We had to change the names legally,” Feldman said. “The lawyers made me change the names. ... They gave me a list of three or four, you know, names. I picked the one that sounded closest to his name.”

Feldman said “Ron Crimson” was the name he chose for Grissom in the book.

Feldman has publicly identified former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss as one of his former abusers. He said Monday during an appearance on NBC’s “Today” show that he would be “happy” to name five other alleged abusers once he gets legal representation.

Home to your favorite fan theories and the best movie recs.

The “Stand By Me” actor encouraged Grissom on Thursday to turn himself in to police.

“Now is your time,” Feldman said Thursday. “Be a man for the first time and come forward yourself. ... Let it be known and you will be dealt with in a much more tolerant way, I’m sure. However, if you do not, we are coming for you.”

Grissom appeared in the 1980s movies “License to Drive” and “Dream a Little Dream,” which both starred Feldman. HuffPost was unable to immediately reach Grissom for comment.

Feldman appeared to hint at Grissom’s identity on Twitter in March.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2017, 4:41 pm

No shit, Feldman is finally naming names! I didn't think this day would ever come. In fact a few hours ago, I was still calling for it... Shocked
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/2/2017, 4:53 pm

Victim Comes Forward to Describe Extended Sexual Relationship He Had at Age 14 With Kevin Spacey
The Predators Thread - Page 2 01-kev10
Earlier this week, the actor Anthony Rapp alleged that Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance toward him in 1986, when he was 14 years old. After Rapp’s allegation, Spacey released a statement in which he claimed not to remember the incident in question and also came out as a gay man. Since then, others have come forward with further allegations against Spacey, including the filmmaker Tony Montana, who said that Spacey groped him in public in 2003, and the actor Roberto Cavazos, who said he witnessed Spacey court and inappropriately touch younger male actors at the Old Vic Theatre, where Spacey was the artistic director from 2004 to 2015.

After Rapp’s public statement, a man who was friendly with a member of the New York staff approached the magazine to talk about Spacey. At the age of 14, he says, he began a sexual relationship with the actor, who was then 24, that ended with what he describes as an attempted rape. The man is now a 48-year-old artist living on the East Coast with a long-term partner, and he wishes to remain anonymous. “I have worked really hard to have a nice life and feel safe, and I’m not giving that up for him,” he told me, sitting outside on a park bench. “I don’t want them to be able to find their way back to me.”

He first met Spacey in 1981, when the actor was a guest teacher at a weekend acting class he took in Westchester County; he was then a 12-year-old student. Spacey was 22 and working in the New York theater scene. They met again by chance in line at Shakespeare in the Park in 1983, when the student was 14 years old; Spacey had made his Broadway debut in Henrik Ibsen’s Ghosts the year prior. After that meeting, he says, Spacey gave him his phone number, and the two began a sexual relationship.

The former student came forward, he says, because he was enraged at Spacey’s response to Rapp’s story. We have done our best to verify his account of his time with Spacey. We confirmed with two sources that Spacey taught at the acting school in 1981; checked the plausibility of dates and other details in his account; and spoke with people close to the former student, who said that he had spoken about his relationship with Spacey as far back as the 1990s. We also spoke with his current therapist, who confirmed that he began speaking about it in sessions in 2015. And we have confirmed the other abusive relationship the former student discusses. We reached out to Spacey to talk about the relationship. He responded through his lawyer, who wrote in an email, “Mr. Spacey absolutely denies the allegations.”

The following is a condensed and lightly edited transcript of our conversation. We are presenting it as he told it to us because of the nature of the relationship, which is best left to the former student to describe. He entered it enthusiastically as a young adolescent and continued to see Spacey until the unwanted assault. Consent is rarely simple, even among adults. It is especially complicated in the mind of a 14-year-old. This is his account.

When did you first meet Kevin Spacey?
I went to Saturday acting classes in Westchester County, outside of New York, around 1981. They would bring working theater professionals in to teach us. I was 12, and he taught at the school, maybe just for half a year. He wasn’t a known person at that time. He was probably just beginning to be a working actor.

What was the school called?
It didn’t really have a name. It was an hour of movement, an hour of acting, and an hour of musical comedy. It was in a church, and it was a bunch of kids between the ages of probably 11 and 18, singing and acting.

When you were at school, did Kevin Spacey give you attention in that way?
No. I knew that he knew who I was, but no there was no physical attention. There was no grooming or attention like “Let’s go out for an ice cream.”

Was there ever any gossip around the students about him?
No. We were not discussing sexuality. I mean, my group was 12.

Do you remember what church it was held at?
It was housed inside of Saint Thomas’s Church in Mamaroneck, New York. There were different age groups, and he came and taught acting classes, and then went away. I met him again the summer of 1983, when I was 14, at Shakespeare in the Park. I was waiting on line with my family. I saw him, and he saw me, and while my parents were waiting for tickets, he and I went for a walk.

And that didn’t strike anyone as strange?
No. I had been sexually active for a year then, also with a person ten years my senior — a member of my family, my cousin. Throughout that period, I’m giving off very obvious signals about my relationship with my cousin. I’m wearing his clothes. I’m sleeping over at his house. And my parents are in what seems to me a very profound state of denial about what’s going on. They know I’m gay. I came out to my parents in the eighth grade, when I was 13.

It’s a shameful moment in the history of my family. But my cousin had sexually abused my older brother when my brother was 11 and he was 17 or 18. He was forgiven by my family and kind of invited back into the fold. My mother told him [to stay away from me]: “If you touch [him], I’ll kill you.” But then I start sleeping over at his house and wearing his clothes, and that goes on really for a year before anybody asks me any questions.

Did you feel your relationship with your cousin was consensual?
At the time, I would’ve told you that relationship was completely consensual. That we were boyfriends. I would’ve said, “Yeah, I’m 14, but I’m really smart. I’m really together. And it’s normal that 25-year-old men would want me to be their boyfriend because I’m a grown-up.”

Okay, so you are walking with Kevin.
Yeah, and we’re talking. He was kind of in high seduction mode and gave me his phone number and asked me to call him. He said, “I want to see you, and I want you to come to my apartment.” He said he’d always been really drawn to me at the acting classes, but had stayed away because I was 12. So I’m like [laughs] … now that I was 14. That was probably a 15-minute walk, and then I went back to be with my parents.

How did you feel?
I felt like I’d won the lottery. A little drunk with it and very delighted with the attention. I was like a cute, plump little kid who went through puberty really fast and came out the other side as somebody that grown-ups were looking at and saying was beautiful. If your father has never rubbed your head or patted you, and if you have suspected your whole life that he is actually repulsed by you or just bored by you [laughs], you’re hungry. And I had gone through puberty at 11. I had to make this happen. And I was terrified to do that with a boy of my own age. You could be beat up.

After you talked in the park, when did you and Kevin first meet?
I called him on the phone the next day, and he told me how he was in love with me and wanted to see me. I went and saw him at an apartment he was renting on the Upper West Side. He had a black Labrador named Snake. He might’ve been walking that dog in Central Park when we bumped into him that night. We started a sexual relationship that first visit, which mostly involved me fucking him.

Did he ever talk about his personal life?
There were pictures around his house of Jennifer Jason Leigh. I remember him talking about her as his girlfriend.

Did you know if he was sleeping with anyone else?
I assumed that he was sleeping with Jennifer Jason Leigh.

How did the sexual part start happening? Did you talk?
We talked a little bit, but it was more like, “You know why you’re here, I know why we’re here.” I don’t remember a lot of conversation. I remember a lot of physical activity.
And how did you feel after the first time with Kevin?

Dizzy.
What happened afterward?

I think we lay around and talked some. I was probably just there for a couple hours. I remember feeling like cheating, going back and forth between these two men.
In your mind, at that age, there was a kind of drama.

Oh my God. I’m sexually so compelled with this one man. With my cousin, I’m beginning to perceive his mental illness and his endless need for me at that time. I was part of a troupe of kids working with the director and writer Liz Swados, and that winter, Liz and I got together and she recognized that I was in a lot of psychic distress. She pursued it to the point where I confessed to her that I was trapped in this relationship with my cousin and wanted to get out, but felt like he would fall apart if I left him. She helped me get out. She gave me the words and explained to me also that 25-year-olds don’t have sex with 14- and 15-year-olds, that that’s wrong, that I was not the guilty party and I could leave.

How many times did you meet up with Kevin after that first meeting?
My memory is that we met up three or four more times with, again, proclamations that we loved each other. Also, [he was telling me] that there were producers who were really interested in me as an actor and that he wanted to get me auditions. He talked about some play and how he wanted to get me an audition for it. He hadn’t seen me act since I was 12.

Did anything come of that?
No, it didn’t result in anything professional.

Did you ever talk to Kevin about his work?
I knew at that point he was starting to be a working actor. That was very glamorous to me, that he was having the beginnings of some success in that world. Enough that it seemed like he was going to get me these auditions. That all seemed very believable. When you’re 14, a lot of things seem believable, especially if it’s something nice. I was acting professionally at that time, so that’s another part of why all of this made sense to me: I was commuting into New York and acting and making money.

You were a working child actor.
Of course I have a 24-year-old boyfriend and I’m going out to punk clubs. I’m lying to my parents about all of this. And I’m “cheating” on my cousin/boyfriend to go see Kevin Spacey. I’m very caught up in the drama, and it’s now early winter. So now I’m 15. He was in a different apartment, also on the Upper West Side, and I called him from a pay phone, like you used to do, and said, “I’m close by. Can I see you?” I had like 15 minutes before I had to meet my parents and some family friends for dinner.

He told me to come over, and I went to the apartment. And I thought we were going to kiss and tell each other we loved each other and I was going to go. But he wanted to have sex, and this time he wanted to fuck me, which had never happened to me before.

He said he wanted to top you?
He did not say. He just did. I guess he must have come up behind me and yanked down my baggy jeans, and he goes to fuck me and I’m like, “No, I don’t want to.” And he pushes hard, and grabs me, and starts shoving up against my asshole, and it hurts like a motherfucker. I again tell him no, and he tries again. I am strong enough, thank God, both somewhere in my brain and in my body, to get him off of me. I’m sturdy, thankfully. I throw him off of me and I run crying down the stairs and out into the street and then suck it all up and go have dinner.
Did he penetrate you?

No. I don’t think so. I know it hurt, so something went somewhere to the point where it hurt, but I remember feeling like I got him. I did not feel like I had been fucked.
What would you call it?

I always have said, “He tried to rape me.” I told him I didn’t want that, he went again to do it, I told him no, he went again and pushed harder and grabbed me and pushed harder. I don’t know how I would see that as anything besides an attempted rape, which I was able to thwart.

Did you feel afraid?
I don’t know that I felt afraid. I felt betrayed, or in danger, or trapped. In some way it was like, “Oh, I’ve been lured into a trap.”

I called his number a few days later and there was no answer — he’s gone, and I do not hear from him ever again. One year later, I’m an apprentice at the Berkshire Theater Festival. I see that he’s at the Williamstown Theater Festival [Spacey starred in Williamstown’s production of Real Dreams in 1984], and I contact him there and say I want to see him. And at the last minute I call him and say, “Why didn’t you ever call me? Why didn’t you ever do anything? I don’t want to see you.”

And what?
He was like, “Oh, come over. I’m going to drive over.” I had maintained this weird obsession with him, and I turned it at the last minute and said, “I don’t want to see you. Don’t come.” So that was that. And that has been the extent of my contact with him.

Did you ever tell your parents?
Nope. But then I remember talking to my friends in my early 20s about it, as he started to get prizes and be in plays and later win a Tony. In the late ’80s, I remember seeing him in the movie Heartburn, playing the thief, and this rage that he was rising up in the world and that I was going to have to look at this person for the rest of my life.

How did you feel about him when you were 14?
I was obsessed with him.

And how do you feel about those feelings now?
You feel things full body, in a way, when you’re adolescent, right? And some people never learn, but in adolescence, you certainly don’t know yet that a very powerful sexual feeling is not love. You haven’t found that out yet, and some people don’t ever find that out. I was just full of this lust. And that’s why, one year later, even after he tried to rape me, some part of me wanted to see him again.

When did your thinking around what had happened start to change?
When do I start to think of him as a sexual predator?

Yeah. I assume you would call him that now.
I would call him that to his face. I would call him a pedophile and a sexual predator. When I turned 25, I looked at every 14-year-old boy I could see, to try to understand what those men had seen, because I still on some level thought I had been a tiny adult. That whole year I was 25, I tried to just see the ones who were like six-foot-two, and 200 pounds — they all looked like children. They all looked like somebody who was 10 years old four years ago. Nobody looks fuckable. Nobody … I couldn’t conjure it up. I couldn’t conjure up the desire. It was nauseating to think of having sex with them, and that was, I think, certainly when I understood, on a very deep level, these men were fucked up. Up until then, I just thought about him as somebody who had really done me wrong and tried to rape me, but not as somebody who had functioned as a predator. And then, if you’re interested in sexual predation, you start to read about it, and you realize all these patterns and techniques, and it all kind of falls within a set of practices.

Is that what you did? You read about it?
Yeah, like I would talk to psychologists. I know that pedophilia is a sexuality, like homosexuality. You can’t necessarily — you can’t be cured of it. It is in your brain. That’s one of the tragic things about it for those people. You can become someone who does not act on those impulses, but the understanding in the psychological community is … that’s your sexuality. That’s what you’re stuck with. You read and you realize, “Oh yeah, they do this thing.” My cousin had done it. They make themselves beloved. They’re charming and helpful and kind so that the community invites them deeper in. They make themselves indispensable, and that also is a double thing. So that when they are accused, people don’t believe it. “Not him. Mr. Wallace is so great, and he takes the kids camping.”

So in your view, this is who he is?
He is a pedophile. When you look at his statement, you realize also he’s profoundly narcissistic. He thinks this is about being caught that he’s gay. And then he is spinning it, right? “Oh, people like gays now. So I’ll throw them that. I’ll say I’m gay and I will betray my whole community and do something else that conflates pedophilia with male homosexuality.” That’s great. Thank you for that. And that was probably the thing that made me want to talk more than anything else. How repulsive that was.

Okay. I guess this is speaking a little more generally about relationships that gay men have, and often I think that there are older-younger kinds of relationships.
Yeah. My partner now is 11 years older than I am. I mean, some part of me, almost anyone I’ve ever been seriously involved with has been older. What’s your question?

Do you think that a 14- or 15-year-old is capable of being in a relationship with a man who is a decade older?
No. What you need in a relationship, any relationship, involves a power struggle. But you have to start from some kind of equal footing. And a 15-year-old is a child. Everything is already off-kilter. You’re taking from somebody to get this thing you want.

What did he take?
From me?

Yeah.
Luckily, I threw him off me. I saved myself in many ways in that minute from the much deeper trauma that would’ve come from having been raped. Thankfully, some part of me was strong enough to be like, “Fuck no.” I’m so grateful to that little 14-year-old, that he didn’t say, I have to let him do this or he’ll stop loving me. What he left me with, more than what he took from me, was a sense that I deserved this. And that’s the knot I’m still untangling. Every time I’ve ever told the story, I am compelled to tell people how seductive I was towards these men. I’m compelled to tell people how much I wanted these things because some very deep part of me feels like it’s lying if I don’t say that. If I don’t describe how consensual it was. Some part of me takes a lot of work to understand that I can have been the victim of someone and not be a victim. So that’s all fucked up in my head.
My introductions to love were, You’re a thing. You’re a tasty thing. And if you didn’t have that, you would have no worth.

Does the question of consent feel complicated to you?
Yeah. Sexual abuse is complicated. It’s like when you’re a kid, right, and somebody accidentally touched your penis with a towel, it feels nice. You can’t help that. Like rubbing up against the bed, it feels nice. So if you’re little and somebody touches your penis, it’s terrifying and shameful. At the same time, neurologically, it’s pleasurable. You’re left with that forever. You can’t help it. Teenagers have to be protected from themselves. Children have to be protected from themselves. That’s what adults do. They protect them and they create spaces for them like training wheels where they can begin to get ready. In an ideal world. This is not an ideal world.

What made you want to talk about Kevin Spacey now?
The low-level guilt that I’ve kind of carried all this time of knowing, in my brain, that these people repeat offend. They don’t stop. It’s never one and done. Pedophiles, sexual predators, that’s part of it. So knowing full well that he was continuing to do this, that he was out there at large, has made me feel ashamed. So that makes me want to talk. I’m grateful to Anthony Rapp for talking, that opened that door for me. Obviously the most right thing is to put my name and speak, and the second most right thing is to be anonymous and speak. And that’s what I can do. If it was 1977 and it was a newspaper, and I didn’t feel like the world was going to swarm in through the wormhole of my phone and invade my life and strip me of things, and if I also didn’t feel like that was going to become my name … I don’t want that to be my name.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/3/2017, 10:02 am

Oh shit.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/3/2017, 10:44 am

Speechless. Whoa.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/3/2017, 11:31 am

Actress Jessica Barth: ‘Atomic Blonde’ Producer David Guillod Drugged and Assaulted Me
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Cms_ti10
(Update: David Guillod has taken a leave of absence from his company while it investigates Jessica Barth’s accusations.)

“Ted” actress Jessica Barth went to the LAPD Thursday to revive accusations she first made in 2012 that her then-manager, David Guillod, drugged her at a dinner and sexually assaulted her.

Barth said Guillod, an executive producer on “Atomic Blonde,” threatened her with a lawsuit to keep her from pursuing the case in 2012, but that she wants to press charges now because another woman emailed her to say Guillod drugged and assaulted her, too.

“This allegation was initially made five years ago and was fully investigated by LAPD at that time,” Guillod’s attorney, Thomas M. Ferlauto, told TheWrap.

“Witnesses were interviewed whose version of events belied and completely contradicted Ms. Barth’s and LAPD determined the charges to be unfounded.  No criminal or civil case was ever brought against Mr. Guillod.”

Police declined to comment, citing confidentiality.

In addition, insiders told TheWrap that Guillod left his two previous jobs, as the co-head of the motion picture department at UTA and as an agent at Paradigm, after sexual harassment complaints. Guillod did not respond to repeated questions about his employment history, or about Barth’s contention that he threatened to sue her in 2012.

Barth further said that she knows of no witnesses who contradicted her 2012 statement to police, and that one corroborated her version of events. That was her boyfriend and now-husband, Danny Cusumano, who also confirmed her account in a detailed interview with TheWrap on Thursday.

Another woman who attended the May 2012 dinner with Barth and Guillod, “Survivor’s Remorse” actress Felisha Terrell, remains a client of Guillod, and said she believed there were “some inaccuracies” in Barth’s account. Terrell added that she would not have remained a client “if I felt these accusations were 100 percent true.”

Barth told TheWrap: “Nothing was found to be unfounded. I just stopped pursuing it because he threatened to sue me,” Barth said. “I wasn’t in a place emotionally or financially to take him on legally.”

Now she is.

“I want to prosecute him,” she said. “I want to do whatever is in my power to make sure this never happens to another woman.”

Barth detailed the dinner in a post for TheWrap last week in which she announced a new campaign, “Who Is Your Harvey.” She asked assault survivors to send the names of their assailants to WhoIsYourHarvey@gmail.com so that she could offer to introduce any survivors who had an attacker in common. That would allow them to come forward together.

She did not name Guillod in her post — but one woman recognized him anyway, Barth said.

“She titled the email with his name. I immediately had shivers from head to toe,” Barth said. “The woman said that she had a similar experience, which was horrific. … She said it was about three years ago.” The woman has declined to be identified.

Guillod, who is now co-CEO of Primary Wave Entertainment, exited UTA in 2009. An individual with knowledge of his employment history said he was asked to leave because of a sexual harassment issue.

He was dismissed from Paradigm in 2011 after he was accused of sexual harrassment of a female assistant there, according to another individual familiar with the situation.

His clients include “Jane the Virgin” Golden Globe winner Gina Rodriguez, Nia Long and Emilio Estevez. He also has an executive producer credit on last summer’s Charlize Theron hit, “Atomic Blonde,” and the television shows “Loudermilk” and “Hit the Road.”

Barth has previously come forward with an account of Harvey Weinstein propositioning her. Barth’s “Ted” and “Ted 2” director and co-star, Seth MacFarlane, has said his 2013 Oscars joke about Harvey Weinstein was inspired by Barth telling him about the encounter.

In her blog post for TheWrap, Barth wrote that she went to dinner with her manager one other time before the night of the incident. She said that at the first meeting, the restaurant staff were “refilling our wine glasses at a furious pace,” adding that she had to politely decline more than a few times because she was driving.

Outside the restaurant after dinner, he put his arms around her and implored her to come back to his house, which she turned down, she said.

He invited her to other dinners, which she passed on, trying to meet for coffee or lunch instead, she said. Finally, against her gut instinct, she agreed to go to dinner one night because Terrell would be there as well. They agreed to meet at the La Loggia restaurant in Studio City, she said.

She wrote: “Just like last time, the wine glasses kept magically refilling. I remember feeling very drowsy at the table.”

After that, she said, she has no memories of the night. She wrote:

The next thing I remember is waking up at home with six hickeys on my neck. I was horrified. I was completely and utterly confused and I was sick to my stomach. Through email, he tried to play it off as a silly make-out session between friends. He sent me message after message begging that we talk and letting me know how upset he was and that he couldn’t sleep because of the pit in his stomach.

Barth said she dropped him as her manager immediately, even though “Ted,” which quickly became a comedy hit, was about to be released.

Barth’s husband, Danny Cusumano, told TheWrap he remembered her apprehension about going to the dinner because of Guillod’s past behavior, and her feeling more secure because another woman would be there. Cusumano went to sleep around 10 p.m. on the night of the dinner, and woke up the next morning to find her asleep in the other room.

“Her neck is just one side to the other covered in hickeys,” he said. “She had no idea what had happened.”

Terrell provided her statement through reps for Guillod’s company, Primary Wave.

“There were some inaccuracies in the story as I recall it,” she said. “If I felt these accusations were 100 percent true I would not have remained a client. As a woman in this business, I am both supportive and inspired by women speaking their truth.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/3/2017, 1:14 pm

No No No

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/3/2017, 3:49 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:No No No

Weinstein and her manager.....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/3/2017, 5:36 pm

It just keeps getting more and more disgusting. Sapcey should be ashamed.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/4/2017, 12:34 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Meryl Streep once revealed how Hoffman was an asshole while filming Kramer vs. Kramer.

Since you're always way ahead of me on this, who are the other names you've heard about?

Michael Bay, Megan tried to let folks know a few yrs ago.

Roland Emmerich, was a regular at those infamous parties.

Brandon Routh isn't the only one rumored to have hit the casting couch for Singer.

Also Aaron Ashmore.

They're also rumors of Tyler Perry, Lee Daniels and Ryan Murphy using the CC.

Jenny McCarthy called out Steven Segal yrs ago, I'm sure there are more victims.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/4/2017, 12:44 am

Many folks still believe Charile Sheen was the first to molest
Corey Haim. While filming the 80's teen drama Lucas.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/4/2017, 8:30 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Also Aaron Ashmore.

Say it ain't so!!! I'm a fan of both Ashmore's but I never would have expected that...

ForeverBlu wrote:Many folks still believe Charile Sheen was the first to molest Corey Haim. While filming the 80's teen drama Lucas.

Charlie has long been rumored and Feldman has often referenced a very big celebrity who's still making movies as being one of the men responsible for their abuse and so far he's now named 2 of the 5 men in the long mentioned pedophile ring. I was always worried though that when revealed, it would turn out not to have been the obvious choice in Charlie Sheen but Kiefer Sutherland since all three worked together on Lost Boys and Haim used to reference doing a lot of shady stuff with the older guys and I seem to recall River Phoenix and Feldman sharing similar stories while working on Stand By Me.

Kiefer has always had a very predatory sense about him IMO but his father is the exact same way. I think it's their cold, dead family eyes.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/4/2017, 9:57 am

Three More Men Allege Kevin Spacey “Sexual Misconduct” – Report
Three more men have come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against Kevin Spacey, according to a report last night on BuzzFeed. One of the men was a minor at the time of the alleged “cringey” but comparatively “benign” incident with Spacey, says the website, which broke the story about actor Anthony Rapp’s accusations against Spacey.

According to the report, the three men “met Spacey in professional settings but soon became targets of inappropriate sexual conduct. Their stories and others’ reveal a pattern of behavior that goes back decades, suggesting a reckless disregard for personal and professional boundaries.”

The article details new allegations made by three men:

Justin Dawes, who was 16 years old in 1988 when a 29-year-old Spacey invited him and a male friend over to watch Roman Polanski’s Chinatown. “Instead, Dawes told BuzzFeed News, Spacey gave him a cocktail and played pornography.” Dawes tells the website that the encounter was “cringey” but “benign” compared to Rapp’s experience.

An anonymous journalist who interviewed Spacey in the early 2000s at London’s Old Vic theater, when the reporter was in his 20s. Spacey invited him to continue the interview at a club, with friends for drinks, and once at the club Spacey began “aggressively groping him” while Spacey’s friends “were deliberately not paying attention.” When the journalist got up to leave, “[Spacey] came out after me and literally stood between me and the door. This man was screaming in my face outside of the main bar area, red-faced, spit flying out of his mouth, screaming at me with fury because I didn’t want to f*ck him. He was actually saying that I did want to and I was a coward. That was his tactic. It was unbelievable.” The journalist chose not to write about the incident because doing so would have outed the actor. “I consider that a pretty important principle: You don’t out people,” he said. “But it tied my hands. If I were to publish a story about Kevin Spacey sexually harassing me on the job … there’s no way without making it quite clear that he likes guys.”

Mark Ebenhoch, who was a closeted 35-year-old military adviser on the set of 1995’s Outbreak when he was invited to Spacey’s trailer by an assistant on behalf of the actor. “Ebenhoch, who is now openly gay, immediately turned down the offer and feigned disgust, primarily out of fear of others on set learning his sexual orientation. … ‘As a military adviser the last thing you’d want anyone to know is that you were gay,’ Ebenhoch said.”
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/5/2017, 7:35 am

Harry Dreyfuss, Son of Richard Dreyfuss, Alleges Kevin Spacey Groping Incident
The Predators Thread - Page 2 1hkhu010
Harry Dreyfuss, son of actor Richard Dreyfuss, has claimed via a Buzzfeed News column that he was once molested by Kevin Spacey while his own father was in the room.

The allegation marks the latest sexual harassment charges against Spacey, who has now been accused of improper actions by more than 10 men.

Harry Dreyfuss dated his Spacey assault to 2008, when he was 18 years old. His father was appearing in the play Complicit in London, which was directed by Spacey.

“It happened one night when the three of us were alone in Kevin’s apartment rehearsing my father’s lines. My father didn’t see, and I didn’t tell him about the incident for many years,” he wrote. “Instead, I spent the next nine years telling people the story at parties for laughs.”

Harry Dreyfus added, “Kevin Spacey is a sexual predator. But I still never thought talking about it seriously was ever an option.”

Dreyfuss claimed Spacey put his hand on his thigh while all three discussed the script.

“It just never occurred to me that Kevin would be interested in me in the first place,” Dreyfuss wrote. “He was an adult man, a hero of mine, my dad’s boss, none of which were categories on my radar for sexual interactions,” the actor said. “Besides, I thought, Surely he can’t be coming on to me like this right in front of my dad. But his hand stayed there.”

When Dreyfuss tried to move to a different seat, Spacey followed him, continuing to fondle his thigh.

“I was unable to process what was happening: My dad and I were pretending to be lovers in a play while Kevin Spacey was trying to seduce me and all the while in real life I was a hapless, straight virgin who just wanted to become a famous actor,” he wrote. “I didn’t think there was anything I could do short of alerting my dad to what was happening. But I didn’t want to start a feud between them. I didn’t want the play to be threatened.”

Reality intruded when Spacey groped his crotch. Dreyfuss said the recent wave of sexual harassment stories in Hollywood finally made him come forward.

Buzzfeed broke the original accusation against Space by actor Anthony Rapp. Since that revelation, a wave of men have come forward with tales of alleged molestations by Spacey. The uproar from those revelations has cost Spacey his role on House of Cards and a role in the Netflix movie Gore.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/8/2017, 7:37 am

There are now sexual assault allegations against Robert Knepper from '91 and much more recently against Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick.

And the LAPD has officially opened an investigation into the pedophile ring in Hollywood now that Feldman has finally started providing names.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/8/2017, 12:03 pm

Well damn, Theodore Bagwell and Chuck Bass.

Add John Singleton too.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverBlu 11/8/2017, 1:00 pm

Read the details from Knepper's victim, disgusting.

The rumor about Charlie Sheen has been confirmed, he raped a then 13 yr old Haim on the set of Lucas.

ForeverBlu

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/8/2017, 1:31 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Read the details from Knepper's victim, disgusting.

The rumor about Charlie Sheen has been confirmed, he raped  a then 13 yr old Haim on the set of Lucas.

Knepper turning out to be a real predator is very disappointing I always hoped his creepiness was just because he was a great actor, not because he wasn't even acting.

It was confirmed about Charlie?!?!?!?

EDIT: Just read the Sheen allegations........ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Holy fuck................
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/8/2017, 4:05 pm

Damn! Shame about Knepper. It really is disappointing to hear that actors you like doing stuff like this.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 6:41 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! Shame about Knepper. It really is disappointing to hear that actors you like doing stuff like this.

Just assume every actor you've ever liked is a monster who has raped dozens of boys and women and when the news breaks you'll save yourself the shock.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 6:46 am

Terry Crews Files LAPD Report Over Alleged Sexual Assault
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Terry210
Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Terry Crews has filed a crime report alleging a sexual assault that he says occurred at a Hollywood event last year. Los Angeles Police confirm to Deadline that Crews met with officers today to file the complaint.

“We can confirm that a crime report was completed at the LAPD Hollywood division station,” said an LAPD spokesman, who said he could not reveal the name of the alleged assailant.

The police report comes a month after Crews tweeted about the alleged assault by an unidentified “high-level Hollywood executive.” “My wife and I were at a Hollywood function last year and a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. Jumping back, I said, ‘What are you doing?!’ My wife saw everything and we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk.”

Crews is a WME client. Adam Venit, head of the agency’s motion picture group and one of its most senior agents, has been on leave as WME investigates sexual harassment allegations made by a client. Venit was identified in reports as the exec Crews was referring to in the red-carpet incident that the actor says took place in full view of his wife.

Venit’s roster of clients includes Emma Stone, Adam Sandler and Sylvester Stallone. Dustin Hoffman and Brett Ratner, who also have been accused of sexual improprieties, are also clients.

Crews is the latest in a wave of accusers who have come forward or gone to the police in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal to report allegations of sexual assault and sexual harassment.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 6:48 am

Seriously, the guy who groped Terry Crews just so happens to Rep Hoffman and Ratner too??? These guys all really do travel in packs....

That Spacey/Singer ring will be outed any day. I wonder why Ian McKellen has been so silent. He has worked with Singer probably more than any other actor.

Over the last few days Julianna Marguiles and Portia D'Rossi have shared their stories about Steven Seagal. So expect more of those in coming days.

I wanted to know who else Venit reps and check out this guy's clout....Terry Crews just outed a MAJOR player.

Venit plays a pivotal role at the powerhouse talent agency, which racked up a ton of Golden Globes and Academy Awards this year with wins for best actor and actress Oscar winners Emma Stone and Casey Affleck, Mahershala Ali, Damien Chazelle, Naomie Harris, among others. Films made by and starring WME clients collectively grossed more than $8 billion at the box office this past year.

Venit also oversees the agency’s finance and distribution team, WME Global, which worked on nearly 100 films and TV shows over the last 12 months, from Oscar-nominated movies “Arrival” and “Fences” to the Emmy award winning series “The Night Manager” and the breakout festival film “Mudbound.”

The agent has negotiated a number of groundbreaking deals for his clients, including Adam Sandler’s pact with Netflix; and Kevin James’ agreement on “Kevin Can Wait.” He is currently negotiating Gal Gadot’s deal on the “Wonder Woman” sequel with Warner Bros. and working on putting together “Creed 2” for clients Sylvester Stallone and Michael B. Jordon. Venit also struck a deal for M. Night Shyamalan on “Split” and helped build out his writer-director client’s TV business with “Wayward Pines.” He put clients Dustin Hoffman and Sandler in Noah Baumbach’s “The Meyerowitz Stories.”

Venit’s client roster also includes Diane Keaton, Shawn Levy, Vince Vaughn, Marc Foster, Brett Rattner (RatPac) and Eddie Murphy.

Venit worked at Endeavor from 1996 to 2009 when the agency merged with the William Morris Agency. He began his career in the mailroom of Creative Artists Agency, where he worked for 11 years and became a leader in the talent department.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 7:10 am

Shocker: Spacey Dropped From Completed Ridley Scott Film ‘All The Money In The World;’ Replaced By Christopher Plummer
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Christ10
EXCLUSIVE: In an unprecedented bold move, director Ridley Scott, along with Imperative Entertainment’s Dan Friedkin and Bradley Thomas have decided to remove Kevin Spacey from their finished movie All The Money In The World. Christopher Plummer has been set to replace Spacey in the role of J Paul Getty. Re-shoots of the key scenes are expected to commence immediately. Scott is also determined to to keep the film’s December 22 release date.

In a unified front, the cast and crew of the film, and Sony Pictures, unanimously agreed to re-shoot all of Spacey’s scenes, with Mark Wahlberg and Michelle Williams’ cooperation part of the mix. This comes on the heels of the decision to pull the film from the prestige closing night slot of the AFI Festival. That move resulted after a weekend of back and forth, with Scott and Friedkin in particular incensed that the sordid allegations against Spacey might doom a film that Scott dropped everything to direct, and on which so many people worked hard and did not deserve to see the results hobbled in the marketplace because of the taint of scandal. So they took control of the narrative. Scott is a maverick, and didn’t shrink under the pressure to re-stage the key scenes involving J Paul Getty, the oilman who refused to pay a ransom after his grandson, John Paul Getty III was kidnapped.

Spacey worked about eight to ten days on the film, but the character is an important presence even if much of the action in the thriller involves the frantic efforts of the kidnapped heir’s mother Gail Harris (Williams), and Getty’s advisor (Wahlberg) to free the youth. The nightmare escalated after the family received his severed ear as proof the kidnappers were going to kill him if the money wasn’t delivered.

Though far more dramatic, considering how quickly the release date is approaching, with the need to not only reshoot but also to redo the marketing materials, this becomes the second instance where filmmakers refused to allow their picture to be doomed by scandal. The other example came when writer/director Taylor Sheridan, stars Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen and producers Basil Iwanyk and Matthew George wrested back control of the critically acclaimed Wind River from The Weinstein Company after dozens of women claimed that ousted TWC co-chairman Harvey Weinstein molested them.

Given the state of the current environment and news, it’s inspiring to see filmmakers fight for what is morally right, and the producers’ support of Scott gives the movie a chance for a fair shake in the marketplace and potentially in awards season, which would not have happened had Spacey’s scenes been left intact after the troubling allegations leveled against the actor.

David Scarpa adapted the John Pearson book. Imperative Entertainment financed the film, and Friedkin and Thomas produced along with Scott Free’s Scott and Kevin J. Walsh, Quentin Curtis and Chris Clark.

Scott once before was forced to deal with re-shooting on a film, following the death of Oliver Reed in the Oscar winning Gladiator. Those circumstances were dramatically different than the decision that was made today on All The Money In The World.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/9/2017, 7:37 am

Just read the Robert Knepper details and that is just fucked. Reading all these allegations is probably not even a tiny drop in the ocean in terms of all the disgusting shit the men of Hollywood have done throughout its history.

Kudos to Scott for doing the re-shoot. Everyone appears to be on-board with that choice and it will definitely be for the better with Spacey's contamination removed.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 8:42 am

joey con carne wrote:Just read the Robert Knepper details and that is just fucked. Reading all these allegations is probably not even a tiny drop in the ocean in terms of all the disgusting shit the men of Hollywood have done throughout its history.

Kudos to Scott for doing the re-shoot. Everyone appears to be on-board with that choice and it will definitely be for the better with Spacey's contamination removed.

I wonder how many more of the accused will immediately seek "Rehab" as ordered by their PR team.

Weinstein and Spacey are experiencing a bit of that old world Roman style Damnatio Memoriae.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 8:46 am

Another Actress Accuses Ed Westwick Of Sexual Assault
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Ed-wes10
A former actress has come forward accusing Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick of raping her in 2014. The allegation comes just days after actress Kristina Cohen claimed Westwick raped her in February 2014. Westwick denied Cohen’s claims on Tuesday, writing on Twitter, “I have never forced myself in any manner, on any woman. I certainly have never committed rape.”

Aurélie Wynn, whose stage name was Aurelie Marie Cao before she gave up acting, wrote on Facebook today (read it here) that Westwick raped her in July 2014. She says she told her boyfriend about it, but he didn’t believe her, blamed her and broke up with her.

According to Wynn, when she told her friends about the alleged incident, they told her not to tell anyone – that she didn’t want to be “that girl,” and that no one would believe her.

Wynn’s account is very similar to Cohen’s and involves allegedly being raped by Westwick after falling asleep in a spare bedroom following a party. The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating Cohen’s claims after she filed a police report Tuesday morning.

Said Wynn said in her post: “I am so incredibly thankful all of this is finally coming to light and that there is justice in the world. I believe you Kristina Cohen and thank you for speaking up so eloquently and really encompassing what young female actresses have to go through at the hands of men like Ed Westwick. Without you I would not have had the strength to speak up publicly about my ordeal. #metoo

When contacted tonight for comment, Westwick’s rep’s office at Affirmative Entertainment hung up the phone when told it was a Deadline reporter. Subsequent calls went directly to voicemail. Wynn did not respond to a request for comment.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 8:48 am

Ed Westwick, such a method actor he doesn't just play a rapist on tv, he researches the roles first hand following the teachings of Bill Cosby.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 11/9/2017, 8:49 am

WyldeMan wrote:I wonder how many more of the accused will immediately seek "Rehab" as ordered by their PR team.

Weinstein and Spacey are experiencing a bit of that old world Roman style Damnatio Memoriae.

Going to "rehab" for this is like celebrities checking themselves into the hospital due to "exhaustion".
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 8:52 am

joey con carne wrote:Going to "rehab" for this is like celebrities checking themselves into the hospital due to "exhaustion".

"Geez Doc, I'm here cause I just can't stop raping teenagers because I have so much power over them and some people think that I shouldn't be able to" and 30 days later, a few medications, a lot of praying and these deviants are cured after a lifetime of psychopathic behavior. Modern medicine, truly is a miracle.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 11/9/2017, 3:09 pm

Removing Spacey from the film is very unexpected but I can't blame the director. His career is over now for sure.

I read something about Allison Mack from Smallville today too, she's in some kind of cult or something like that.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 3:38 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I read something about Allison Mack from Smallville today too, she's in some kind of cult or something like that.

She's not just in what sounds like a sadomasochistic sex cult, she's also it's right hand.

‘Smallville’ Actress Is ‘Second In Command’ In Secret Sex Cult, Report Claims
The Predators Thread - Page 2 Bafafd10
According to a report, Smallville star Allison Mack has been accused of being a “key recruiter” in a creepy sex cult! The former actress is reportedly the second in command in the sick secret community called DOS. The sect derives from the known self-help group NXIVM, run by “master” Keith Raniere.

As RadarOnline.com has learned from Daily Mail reports, Mack, 35, is Raniere’s right-hand woman. She is the one who rounds up new “slaves” for the troubled cult founder, as well as the one who first introduced corporeal punishment to the group, according to the report.

According to a Daily Mail source, the members who do not recruit enough slaves of their own, are beaten with a paddle on their naked buttocks.

Allison Mack has reportedly gained so much power in the secret group that her initials are now used as a cult logo, along with Keith Raniere’s. When women enter the sect, they are allegedly ordered to strip naked and are then branded with a symbol made up from Mack and Raniere’s initials. Daily Mail has obtained countless images of women displaying the symbol as a burn scar on their bodies.

While Mack has spoken publicly about her work with Raniere, 31, it has never been in the context of a cult. On her website, the actress actually named the NXIVM founder as her biggest mentor, claiming that he expanded her knowledge in the fields of acting and music, and brought her closer to the nature of humanity.

As Radar previously reported, actress Catherine Oxenberg, 56, recently claimed her daughter India, 26, was part of the secret society. She said the young beauty was frail and sickly from all the extreme dieting required by the cult masters. Oxenberg added that when she confronted her daughter about the creepy sect, the brainwashed former “slave” defended Raniere, saying he had shown her a new way of life.

According to a New York Times report, a string of women have now come forward about the sick cult, blaming Raniere for manipulating them into a bizarre and unhealthy lifestyle.

Allison Mack is not answering press questions at the time, according to her rep.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 11/9/2017, 4:11 pm

Hugh Laurie is saying that Spacey was a total creeper who hung around in the corners of the House set not talking to anybody but Bryan Singer while leering at all the young actors and actresses. Oh look, there's that Singer mention again....
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 11/9/2017, 5:03 pm

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down