Random Thoughts

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 3/29/2018, 4:17 am

Changing the combination would infringe on my Constitutional right to bear arms. We, the people, have our rights. You can't just go changing lock combinations if it goes against the word and spirit of the Constitution.

You know what happens when we just willy-nilly toss our Constitution out the window? We might as well be living in a dictatorship. A dictatorship with no checks and balances. That's when chaos starts to run amok. We need law and order. The Second Amendment provides us with the means for that law and order.

@WyldeMan wrote:Whenever I have this problem I use O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream. Virtually every product makes your hands oily but I prefer that to my hands all cracked and bloody and I know women do too, lol.

So I got the O'Keeffe's and so far, it be aiight. Not greasy. It absorbs pretty good but does kind of have a slight chalky feeling. Let's see how it goes in the next couple days. Hopefully it is good enough to heal my fucked up hands!
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 3/29/2018, 5:55 am

@Rusty wrote:30 guns sitting in a vault for 17 years, dozens and dozens of employees had come and gone in those years - and yet at no point did anyone think it wise to occasionally change the vault code.

My only question is how the fuck did it take so long to happen? haha

Because as I keep saying they are cops and cops are fucking incompetent, that's why they're cops!

I know American TV shows will have you believe that only geniuses go into law enforcement but have a conversation with any real life cop and you're just gonna see that's pretty far from the truth. Real life crime statistics paint a very sad portrait of just how completely useless they really are across the board.

@joey con carne wrote:Changing the combination would infringe on my Constitutional right to bear arms. We, the people, have our rights. You can't just go changing lock combinations if it goes against the word and spirit of the Constitution.

You know what happens when we just willy-nilly toss our Constitution out the window? We might as well be living in a dictatorship. A dictatorship with no checks and balances. That's when chaos starts to run amok. We need law and order. The Second Amendment provides us with the means for that law and order.

I have recently filed for a 28th amendment under Trump's fourth Reich regime granting me the sole right to amend all other amendments. Things are looking up America!  Cool

@joey con carne wrote:So I got the O'Keeffe's and so far, it be aiight. Not greasy. It absorbs pretty good but does kind of have a slight chalky feeling. Let's see how it goes in the next couple days. Hopefully it is good enough to heal my fucked up hands!

You'll probably never find one that works perfect for you but I'd rather have chalky or greasy than cracked and pained to use but that's just me.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 3/30/2018, 12:24 pm

Schwarzenegger stable and awake after emergency open-heart surgery
Arnold Schwarzenegger is in stable condition after undergoing emergency open-heart surgery, his spokesman Daniel Ketchell confirmed via Twitter Friday afternoon.

Half an hour later, Ketchell offered an update, noting that the actor and former California governor was awake. “His first words were actually, ‘I’m back,’ so he’s in good spirits,” he reported.

TMZ, the first outlet to report the story, said the 70-year-old was at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a catheter valve replacement. When the experimental procedure resulted in complications, doctors decided to open him up.

Ketchell confirmed their account in his statement, noting, "Yesterday, Gov. Schwarzenegger underwent a planned procedure at Cedars-Sinai to replace a pulmonic valve that was originally replaced due to a congenital heart defect in 1997," he explained in a statement. "That 1997 replacement valve was never meant to be permanent and has outlived his life expectancy, so he chose to replace it yesterday through a less-invasive catheter valve replacement."

He continued "During that procedure, an open heart surgery team was prepared, as they frequently are in these circumstances, in case the catheter procedure was unable to be performed. Gov. Schwarzenegger's pulmonic valve was successfully replaced and he is currently recovering from the surgery and is in stable condition. We want to thank the entire medical team for their tireless efforts."

Schwarzenegger's children and ex-wife Maria Shriver have not spoken publicly about his condition; Cedars-Sinai, as per federal law, would not comment. 

This was Schwarzenegger's fourth cardiac surgery, though only two were intentional.


When he was 50, Schwarzenegger had an aortic valve replaced to repair a congenital condition. That 1997 operation, too, produced complications, requiring another emergency procedure.

"I was very scared," he told Barbara Walters in that year's 10 Most Fascinating People special. "I could have died... All of a sudden, in the middle of the night, I started getting less and less air and I have problems breathing."
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 3/30/2018, 3:06 pm

Just heard about this. Glad to know he's okay. I can't believe he's 70. I keep thinking he's in his late 50's.



A judge in Long Island (Suffolk County District Court Judge Robert Cicale) was arrested for stealing underwear out of a lady's hamper. When he was arrested, his pockets were full of "soiled female undergarments". The county has not yet decided whether they will suspend him with or without pay.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/1/2018, 2:23 pm

Forever hasn't posted since December 2nd. Wonder if she's OK.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/1/2018, 2:45 pm

I just figured she was taking a break or busy with life. I'm sure she will be back sometime.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/1/2018, 2:46 pm

@Tyger wrote:Forever hasn't posted since December 2nd. Wonder if she's OK.

Pretty sure she got pissed at me again and instead of saying anything, she quit.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/1/2018, 3:15 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@Tyger wrote:Forever hasn't posted since December 2nd. Wonder if she's OK.

Pretty sure she got pissed at me again and instead of saying anything, she quit.

You know what? I can't blame her. You piss me off daily. In fact, this post really pissed me off but just to get back at you, I ain'tz be goin' nowhere! WHATCHOO THINK ABOUT DAT, SUCKA????


Just got word I'm having a gyro tonight from a spot called Fontana's on Francis Lewis Blvd in Bayside, NY. Google it and check it out. Mmm mmmmm MMMMM!!!!!! The place has been there forever and they have done zero renovations since at least 1992.


Last edited by joey con carne on 4/1/2018, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/1/2018, 3:18 pm

@joey con carne wrote:You know what? I can't blame her. You piss me off daily. In fact, this post really pissed me off but just to get back at you, I ain'tz be goin' nowhere! WHATCHOO THINK ABOUT DAT, SUCKA????

Just got word I'm having a gyro tonight from a spot called Fontana's on Francis Lewis Blvd in Bayside, NY. Google it and check it out. Mmm mmmmm MMMMM!!!!!!

Well at least you took the time to tell me to fuck off first like I'd expect from anybody here after all these years but apparently it's easier to just leave.

I read gyro as gyno the first time......that made for an awkward/confusing sentence starter.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/1/2018, 3:24 pm

LOL gyno.

This spot is really good. They haven't changed their recipe since I can remember. Delicious as hell.

Also, speaking of gyros, my gym membership expired. Instead of re-joining, I spent about $700 for a home gym. I got a sweet bench from Iron Master and also bought 70lb PowerBlock dumbells.

I took advantage of the 20% off coupon from eBay recently. Saved $100 on all that shit. The bench was purchased off a friend and he gave it to me for like half the price and it is practically brand new. He bought an even better one from another manufacturer. I even got foam floor mats. I'm so cool.

Gonna get ripped.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 4/1/2018, 9:01 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@Tyger wrote:Forever hasn't posted since December 2nd. Wonder if she's OK.

Pretty sure she got pissed at me again and instead of saying anything, she quit.

What makes you think that? What did you say?
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 6349
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/3/2018, 5:10 am

Three new movies hitting my local theater starting Thursday:

1. Blockers
2. A Quiet Place
3. Chappaquiddick

These three movies are replacing Sherlock Gnomes, Specific Rimjob: Uprising, and Love, Simon. Sherlock and Rimjob have only been in this particular theater for two weeks. I guess they don't have a choice as they only have four screens and the place is tiny. Still, my weekend will be packed with good shit to watch. Not looking forward to Chappaquiddick but I'll give it a chance.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2018, 6:46 am

@joey con carne wrote:Three new movies hitting my local theater starting Thursday:

1. Blockers
2. A Quiet Place
3. Chappaquiddick

These three movies are replacing Sherlock Gnomes, Specific Rimjob: Uprising, and Love, Simon. Sherlock and Rimjob have only been in this particular theater for two weeks. I guess they don't have a choice as they only have four screens and the place is tiny. Still, my weekend will be packed with good shit to watch. Not looking forward to Chappaquiddick but I'll give it a chance.

You keep only naming movies that I've never heard of..... Shocked
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 4/3/2018, 6:50 am

@joey con carne wrote:Three new movies hitting my local theater starting Thursday:

1. Blockers
2. A Quiet Place
3. Chappaquiddick

Blockers looks like it could be fun.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2627
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2018, 6:55 am

@Rusty wrote:
@joey con carne wrote:Three new movies hitting my local theater starting Thursday:

1. Blockers
2. A Quiet Place
3. Chappaquiddick

Blockers looks like it could be fun.

Oh no, John Cena!?!??!?!?!!?

You bastards!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/3/2018, 9:53 am

A Quiet Place looks pretty decent
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2018, 7:14 pm

YouTube Headquarters Shooting: Female Suspect Dead, Multiple Victims Confirmed
A female shooter opened fire at YouTube's headquarters on midday Tuesday, San Bruno (California) Police Chief Ed Barberini said in a press conference. Several hundred employees evacuated from the premises and multiple victims of gunshot wounds have been transported to area hospitals. The suspect died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, he added.

Barberini called the shooting "a pretty hectic scenario." He said he could not confirm whether any of the victims or the shooter are employees of YouTube.

In a statement released late on Tuesday afternoon, the San Bruno Police Department said it arrived at the YouTube campus shortly before 1 p.m. PT after receiving multiple calls about gun fire. They first encountered a victim with what appeared to be a gunshot wound "to a lower extremity" in the front of the building. Inside the building was a woman with a possible self-inflicted gunshot wound who was already dead when police arrived. Police also identified two other victims who had fled to a business next door.

Three of the victims were transported to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital with more expected, according to Brent Andrew, the chief communications officer for the hospital. During a press conference on Tuesday afternoon he identified the patients as a 36-year-old male in critical condition, a 32-year-old woman in serious condition and a 27-year-old woman in fair condition. The condition or whereabouts of the fourth victim, who police said did not have gunshot wounds, are unknown.

Andrew earlier told The Hollywood Reporter that "a number of patients with gunshot wounds" had been received at the hospital as part of an active shooter situation at YouTube headquarters south of San Francisco. He said that, while no patients were "dead on arrival," he was informed by authorities that the incident was fatal. Campbell also said he did not believe that the gunshot wounds came from an AR-15 or AK-47.

During a second press conference at San Francisco General Hospital, Dr. Andrew Campbell confirmed that all three victims were awake and "shocked like we are every time these terrible things happen." He also confirmed that the patients were being treated for gunshot wounds and that, in some cases, there were multiple injuries.

San Bruno police responded to 9-1-1 calls about an active shooter on the YouTube campus on Tuesday afternoon. The San Mateo County Sheriff's office also reported to the scene. Nearly an hour after YouTube employees first began to tweet about the incident, the San Francisco Field Division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives stated that it was responding to a reported shooting at YouTube headquarters.

YouTube, which is owned by Google, operates out of San Bruno, a suburb of San Francisco that is about 10 miles from the city. The world's largest video streaming site has several hundred employees but it is unclear how many of them are based out of the headquarters, as YouTube also has large operations in Los Angeles, New York and London.

One YouTube staffer who asked not to be named tells THR that lunch was just wrapping up when fellow employees began sprinting through the parking lot. YouTube employees evacuated to another building, the staffer added.

YouTube employees began to tweet about the incident on Tuesday afternoon. One Twitter user, Vadim Lavrusik whose bio says he works in product at YouTube, tweeted at 12:57 p.m. PT that he heard shots and saw people running. About 20 minutes later, he tweeted that he had been evacuated.

Another, a product manager named Todd Sherman, tweeted that he was sitting in a meeting when he heard people running. "Seemed serious and not like a drill," he continued. He also claimed to see blood on the floor and stairs.

Employees of surrounding businesses are sharing photos on social media of police attempting to enter buildings on the YouTube campus.

Google tweeted that it was "coordinating with authorities" and will provide official information via its Twitter account "as it becomes available." Several hours after the incident ended, Google CEO Sundar Pichai released a statement via Twitter. "We are very actively monitoring and working with local authorities and hospitals," he wrote. "It's with great sadness that I tell you — based on the latest information — four people were injured in this horrific act of violence. We're doing everything we can to support them and their families at this time."

He continued: "I know a lot of you are in shock right now. Over the coming days, we will continue to provide support to help everyone in our Google family heal from this unimaginable tragedy. Let's everyone come together now to support [YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki] and the YouTube team."

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos also responded to the event, tweeting, "Horrible and truly tragic day for YouTube and Google. We are wishing all our very best for the injured and all those affected."
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/3/2018, 7:15 pm

Daaaaamn, a lady shooter???? That's extremely rare. Shocked
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/3/2018, 7:35 pm

Saw this today. Glad no one was killed. Psychos these days.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/3/2018, 8:05 pm

I keep seeing commercials which claim tobacco companies are genetically modifying their tobacco to make it more addictive and how the tobacco companies purposely target low-income communities.

Who the hell cares? Tobacco companies are making billions of dollars each year not because they "target low-income communities" or because they modify tobacco. They make billions because people keep smoking. And with all the literature out there, people are still stupid enough to start smoking now.

Why is that the fault of the cigarette manufacturers? They deserve every dollar they make. They work their asses off for that money so why do people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and put the blame of people smoking on tobacco companies?
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 4/3/2018, 8:45 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Daaaaamn, a lady shooter???? That's extremely rare. Shocked

@joey con carne wrote:Saw this today. Glad no one was killed. Psychos these days.

Couldn't of happened at a worse time for gun owning YouTubers. They've recently targeted firearms channels, demonetizing videos, deleting videos, cancelling accounts etc, with strict new policies soon coming into place for any video firearm related.



@joey con carne wrote:I keep seeing commercials which claim tobacco companies are genetically modifying their tobacco to make it more addictive and how the tobacco companies purposely target low-income communities.

Who the hell cares? Tobacco companies are making billions of dollars each year not because they "target low-income communities" or because they modify tobacco. They make billions because people keep smoking. And with all the literature out there, people are still stupid enough to start smoking now.

Why is that the fault of the cigarette manufacturers? They deserve every dollar they make. They work their asses off for that money so why do people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and put the blame of people smoking on tobacco companies?

People are cunts. Everything is someone else's fault. The litigious nature of humans has seen personal responsibility disappear. Why resist an urge when you can simply enjoy yourself now, and sue someone later on.

avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2627
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/3/2018, 10:19 pm

I think the idea behind those ads is "You see how evil these fuckers are??"

But it's a waste of time to tell smokers anything about their habit. Anyone smoking in the last 40-50 years knows what the fuck they've bought into and doesn't care.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/4/2018, 6:02 am

@Rusty wrote:
@joey con carne wrote:Why is that the fault of the cigarette manufacturers? They deserve every dollar they make. They work their asses off for that money so why do people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and put the blame of people smoking on tobacco companies?

People are cunts. Everything is someone else's fault. The litigious nature of humans has seen personal responsibility disappear. Why resist an urge when you can simply enjoy yourself now, and sue someone later on.

Nobody takes responsibility for anything anymore, profit is the only thing that matters and it's made us as a people, pretty apathetic in general.


@Tyger wrote:I think the idea behind those ads is "You see how evil these fuckers are??"

But it's a waste of time to tell smokers anything about their habit. Anyone smoking in the last 40-50 years knows what the fuck they've bought into and doesn't care.

Anybody who smokes today with the worldwide knowledge of tobacco and cancer should just stand up and accept their Darwin nomination.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/5/2018, 10:27 am

The Sandlot was release 25 years ago today!!!! I remember watching it so much as a kid that I wore out my local video store's VHS copy years before I ever got my own and also did the same to it. 

I think it's time to re-celebrate one of the greatest kid's movies of all-time cause it has been for-ev-er....since I last watched. Razz
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/5/2018, 12:43 pm

Wow. 25 years.

One of many hilarious scenes in the movie:

avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/5/2018, 1:11 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Wow. 25 years.

One of many hilarious scenes in the movie:

It's probably my most quoted movie ever.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/5/2018, 1:59 pm

I got an alignment on my car today.

The front passenger wheel was toe'd in -0.13 degrees. My rear passenger wheel was toe'd out +0.19 degrees. My rear driver wheel was toe'd in -0.02 degrees. This resulted in my car pulling to the right by +0.08 degree.

My rear driver wheel also had a -0.02 degree camber while the rear passenger side had a +0.19 degree camber.

Needless to say, my car's alignment was fucked.

The place I took it to used a Hunter HawkEye system to make my car go straight. What a difference before and after.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/5/2018, 10:55 pm

I ordered a vinyl copy of Glassjaw's last album and there was a possibility it would be signed. It's not only signed, but it's # 171 of 1993. Pretty dope.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/6/2018, 5:25 am

Nice buy. That's the band you saw live a while back, right? I think I recall listening to a few of their tracks after you mentioned seeing them.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/6/2018, 5:43 am

@joey con carne wrote:I got an alignment on my car today.

The front passenger wheel was toe'd in -0.13 degrees. My rear passenger wheel was toe'd out +0.19 degrees. My rear driver wheel was toe'd in -0.02 degrees. This resulted in my car pulling to the right by +0.08 degree.

My rear driver wheel also had a -0.02 degree camber while the rear passenger side had a +0.19 degree camber.

Needless to say, my car's alignment was fucked.

The place I took it to used a Hunter HawkEye system to make my car go straight. What a difference before and after.

You probably have some interesting wear on your tires..... Shocked
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/6/2018, 11:12 am

@joey con carne wrote:Nice buy. That's the band you saw live a while back, right? I think I recall listening to a few of their tracks after you mentioned seeing them.
Yeah I saw them back in December and I'm planning on going home to Sacramento in July and seeing them 2 more times while I'm there. I love them, but they're not really a band I have to see twice like that but it's a co-headlining tour and I think they'll have a better set in San Francisco where they're the headliner but the next night in Sac will be great cause I'll see a lot of friends.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/13/2018, 12:28 pm

Will Ferrell Out Of Hospital After SUV Flips In California Freeway Crash

UPDATED with additional details, 9 AM: Will Ferrell has been released from a hospital and said to be doing fine following a two-car freeway crash late Thursday south of Los Angeles.

Ferrell was riding in a chauffeur-driven SUV with two other people when they were hit by another vehicle whose driver had fallen asleep at the wheel, Ferrell’s manager told Deadline.

The accident occurred shortly before 11 PM on northbound Interstate 5 in Mission Viejo in Orange County, according to California Highway Patrol Sgt. Richard Peacock. Ferrell’s vehicle, which was in the HOV lane, was struck by a vehicle on the right that had veered into the HOV lane. Ferrell’s vehicle then hit the center divider and overturned, Peacock said.

Ferrell and the three other people in the vehicle were all taken to a hospital. The actor was released a short time ago and is said to be doing well. A female passenger had “major injuries,” according to Peacock. The other two suffered minor injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was not hurt and was not detained or ticketed, he said.


TMZ, which first reported the crash, posted video of Ferrell being loaded into the ambulance.

The actor reportedly was on his way back from a Funny or Die event near San Diego.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/13/2018, 3:07 pm

Hope the woman reported pulls through. Sucks to be in an collision when it was zero percent your fault. If that other guy really fell asleep at the wheel, he needs to be punished and fined to hell and back. What an idiot.

In other news: The man who married his biological daughter and had a baby with her killed himself, his daughter, his baby, and his daughter's stepfather. Yahoo link below. This is all different shades of fucked up. As usual, with Yahoo News articles, please see insensitive comments following the article:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-fathered-child-daughter-among-4-dead-murder-151607772--abc-news-topstories.html
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/13/2018, 3:19 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Hope the woman reported pulls through. Sucks to be in an collision when it was zero percent your fault. If that other guy really fell asleep at the wheel, he needs to be punished and fined to hell and back. What an idiot.

In other news: The man who married his biological daughter and had a baby with her killed himself, his daughter, his baby, and his daughter's stepfather. Yahoo link below. This is all different shades of fucked up. As usual, with Yahoo News articles, please see insensitive comments following the article:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-fathered-child-daughter-among-4-dead-murder-151607772--abc-news-topstories.html

I was shocked to see the driver wasn't even ticketed, cause falling asleep and nearly killing someone is nobody's fault.....

Yahoo news is nothing but Trump scandals, lady teacher sex scandals and family incest and or murder on a daily basis, it's the dregs of society in those headlines, every damned day.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 4/14/2018, 5:58 pm

NBA Playoffs have begun, mahfuckaz!

Take it there's no basketball fans here?
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2627
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/14/2018, 6:38 pm

Not unless I'm watching Space Jam
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/14/2018, 7:28 pm

@Rusty wrote:NBA Playoffs have begun, mahfuckaz!

Take it there's no basketball fans here?

@Tyger wrote:Not unless I'm watching Space Jam


I saw Hoosiers once.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/14/2018, 9:23 pm

I've been watching too many movies with MoviePass. I have been "randomly selected" and now I have to send in photographs of the ticket stubs for the movies I watch. LOL

No problem. I can do that. I'll also be sure to keep buying tickets as much as possible even if I don't want to watch.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/15/2018, 6:25 am

@joey con carne wrote:I've been watching too many movies with MoviePass. I have been "randomly selected" and now I have to send in photographs of the ticket stubs for the movies I watch. LOL

No problem. I can do that. I'll also be sure to keep buying tickets as much as possible even if I don't want to watch.

"Random selection" now applies to movie ticket buying? Shocked Shocked Shocked
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/15/2018, 7:51 am

Yea, they say it is for "fraud prevention". I guess some people tried to buy concessions or premium movies (3D or IMAX). They also want to make sure you're not selling the tickets and stuff.

The worker at the theater said he knows a few people who go daily.

I still don't understand how this is a viable business.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/15/2018, 2:11 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Yea, they say it is for "fraud prevention". I guess some people tried to buy concessions or premium movies (3D or IMAX). They also want to make sure you're not selling the tickets and stuff.

The worker at the theater said he knows a few people who go daily.

I still don't understand how this is a viable business.

It's not until you reach 10 million users, until then you operate at a loss.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/15/2018, 3:01 pm

I haven't used mine yet but plan on enjoying it while it lasts.

Movie theaters don't mind because they don't make their money off ticket sales, in most situations only the studio does so it gets more people in to pay for concessions where they make all their money.

I'm sure the bigger it gets and cuts into movie studios' profits, they'll fuck everything up.
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 4/15/2018, 3:27 pm

@Tyger wrote:I haven't used mine yet but plan on enjoying it while it lasts.

Movie theaters don't mind because they don't make their money off ticket sales, in most situations only the studio does so it gets more people in to pay for concessions where they make all their money.

I'm sure the bigger it gets and cuts into movie studios' profits, they'll fuck everything up.

$28 for a small popcorn and small 64 oz cola seems like they'd lose money at concessions too. Razz
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 18819
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 33
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 4/16/2018, 1:25 pm

I finally filed my taxes today. Woo hoo

Gonna put my refunds into my saving account.

I owe California $39 and I had to pay $25 to e-file it. I call BS!!! Not too shabby, I suppose. I paid $40 for TurboTax and $25 to file California. $65 dollars total plus what I owe California, this tax year cost me a whopping $104. Bastards.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 4/16/2018, 10:46 pm

Why do you owe CA anything? You're a New Yawkah
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1980
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum