Random Thoughts

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/21/2017, 8:31 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:

What's in the queue?

Why are the alcohol prices going up so much?

Seasons 2 of both Outcast and Into the Badlands

Stan has made a Wolf Creek series based on the movie (and starring the same main bad guy).

My State has recently implemented a recycling buy back scheme. Essentially, return your empty bottles for a whopping 5c. To cover the cost of building the infrastructure and staff, alcohol drinkers get a nice new tax Evil or Very Mad



@UltimateMarvel wrote:Sprite is the only thing I drink. I gave up on Coke, so proud of that. Poison in a bottle. lol

All soft drink/soda is crap for you. Sprite is no better than Coke. All of them are terrible.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/21/2017, 9:14 pm

@Rusty wrote:All soft drink/soda is crap for you. Sprite is no better than Coke. All of them are terrible.

I know but less crap I think. If not Sprite then all I have left is club soda. No
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/22/2017, 8:54 am

I gave up all soda for sparkling water. I add lemon to it because I'm fancy. I find I crave the bubbles more than the taste or sugars.

In other news, T-Mobile is hooking it up with BOGO iPhone 8/8 Plus. I think it's time to switch. Plus, they pay for Netflix. Anyone else here on T-Mobile? How's their service outside of major cities?
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/22/2017, 11:39 am

@Rusty wrote:Seasons 2 of both Outcast and  Into the Badlands

Stan has made a Wolf Creek series based on the movie (and starring the same main bad guy).

My State has recently implemented a recycling buy back scheme. Essentially, return your empty bottles for a whopping 5c. To cover the cost of building the infrastructure and staff, alcohol drinkers get a nice new tax  Evil or Very Mad

Both shows you have on deck had strong second seasons though IMO neither provided the answers I wanted and only left me with more questions.

I've seen Wolf Creek on several Torrent sites and I kept wondering why all said STAN in the title and I had thought that was the dude who was uploading them. Razz

Make Australia Strong With Aluminum!  That is some wacky scheming by your government, lol.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/23/2017, 8:56 am

I just saw a headline that Robin Thicke and Maroon 5's music manager Jordan Feldstein just died suddenly at age 40 from a heart attack and as it turns out Jordan Feldstein was also Jonah Hill's big brother and he was  once married to Clint Eastwood's gorgeous daughter Francesca for one week back in 2013. Shocked

That feels like a massive amount of random.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/23/2017, 3:39 pm

How'd you fair in the big Bitcoin plunge the other day, Wylde?

Was reading that whilst all Crypto's took a hit, bitcoin plummeted 45%.

avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/23/2017, 4:09 pm

@Rusty wrote:How'd you fair in the big Bitcoin plunge the other day, Wylde?

Was reading that whilst all Crypto's took a hit, bitcoin plummeted 45%.


Yep. Seems to be bouncing back slowly though. I got myself some Bitcoin, Litecoin and some XRP too. Not too much tough, $20 max.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/23/2017, 6:52 pm

@Rusty wrote:How'd you fair in the big Bitcoin plunge the other day, Wylde?

Was reading that whilst all Crypto's took a hit, bitcoin plummeted 45%.

I'm doing fine riding the rollercoaster. I bought one BTC when the price was still around $3800 and while yes it has been up to $19k and down to $10k this week on some crazy runs and drops, I'm in this long term so I still see it the potential for a massive ROI at this point. The price can fluctuate all it wants but since I got in when I did, I should still see a pretty nice return, though I do plan to actually spend a little along the way and not hold it all like Smiegel's precious in his cave. On the one hand I've "lost" 6k in the last few days but on the other hand I've also still made $10k in the three months since I bought it, it's all about perspective since this is a currency and not a stock. Goldmach Sachs will get involved with BTC in 2018 so once that happens I'm expecting some even bigger and more significant upward swings. Cool
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/25/2017, 6:01 am

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas.

I don't actually care, but apparently it's a nice thing to say.  Cool

Anyway ... scrolling through my Facebook feed looking for something remotely interesting, I see a bunch of photos that remind me of a thought I had a few years ago, and with the abundance of photos I've seen since it still rings true.

Looking at all these couples together - man & women - it's almost unnerving how many of them look the same. I don't mean the photos look the same, I mean the individuals that make up each couple. They look the same. Most of them don't look like husband & wife, or boyfriend & girlfriend. Most of them look like brother & sister.

If you showed a random stranger a picture of such a couple, they could easily assume they were siblings, not lovers.

This of course isn't noticeable in obvious interracial couplings, or extremely fit/hot/sexy humanoids - but the average slightly overweight, physically unimpressive person usually winds up with someone that mirrors themselves.

Scroll through your FB feeds and see if it doesn't ring true. See how many couples could easily pass as siblings.

Kind of fucked up.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/25/2017, 8:21 am

@Rusty wrote:Hope everyone's having a great Christmas.

I don't actually care, but apparently it's a nice thing to say.  Cool

"Merry Christmas Go Fuck Yourself" feels appropriate to the season to me. Jesus was born on this day because hundreds of years after the alleged dude was born in the Spring his followers realized they needed to steal the power the Winter Solstice celebrations had over the Pagans and then they stole their tree celebrations and ruined them too. That doesn't make me exactly feel like celebrating the CHRIST of mas. Christmas is an absurd holiday so I celebrate this time in my own way, a much older way and one that doesn't include Jesus or his brother, Santa Clause. Though I would be lying if I didn't suddenly wish I had a Santa Clause to sacrifice to the fire.... Evil or Very Mad

However, I woke up to several inches of snow this Christmas morning which we haven't had on this day in nearly 15 years and it's started snowing again so I probably won't be having a fire celebrations today....

I'm currently cooking a Citrus herbes de Provence Turkey that I've had some really good feedback from at previous family events. I stuff the turkey with orange and lemons wedges, onion and some fresh sprigs sage and oregano. Pretty interesting flavor and a lot different from the traditional turkey I cooked at Thanksgiving.

@Rusty wrote:Anyway ... scrolling through my Facebook feed looking for something remotely interesting, I see a bunch of photos that remind me of a thought I had a few years ago, and with the abundance of photos I've seen since it still rings true.

Looking at all these couples together - man & women - it's almost unnerving how many of them look the same. I don't mean the photos look the same, I mean the individuals that make up each couple. They look the same. Most of them don't look like husband & wife, or boyfriend & girlfriend. Most of them look like brother & sister.

If you showed a random stranger a picture of such a couple, they could easily assume they were siblings, not lovers.

This of course isn't noticeable in obvious interracial couplings, or extremely fit/hot/sexy humanoids - but the average slightly overweight, physically unimpressive person usually winds up with someone that mirrors themselves.

Scroll through your FB feeds and see if it doesn't ring true. See how many couples could easily pass as siblings.

Kind of fucked up.

Couple life is draining so the similarity you see is the look in their eyes of misery and dread knowing that they will still shackled to that other person for another day. If they look happy, the photo is with someone their cheating with or not related to that stimulates their endorphines.

People and their pets also look alike too.

WYLDE SCIENCE FACTS!  bounce
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/25/2017, 11:35 am

Merry Christmas guys!!! Christmas meant something to me when I was a kid but now it's just any other day. We also had snow over here this year and that was nice. We didn't have any the past 2 years.

I don't have Facebook, never had one either. Fuck that shit!
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/25/2017, 12:52 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Merry Christmas guys!!! Christmas meant something to me when I was a kid but now it's just any other day. We also had snow over here this year and that was nice. We didn't have any the past 2 years.

I don't have Facebook, never had one either. Fuck that shit!

Happy Holidays Abe. Christmas really is for kids because after a certain age when it's just adults celebrating it's very weird. I have a 4 and a half year old niece so my family makes it all about her.

If you don't have Facebook how do you find what your friends are eating for dinner? Do you text them and ask them to send you pictures? Or do you just not know??? You must have nothing to talk about at group dinners.


Razz Razz Razz
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/25/2017, 1:32 pm

After all these years, Cheers still remains hilarious. Most sitcoms feel so dated because they relied so heavily on current pop culture to be funny but Cheers is just timeless comedy. Thank you Hulu for letting me stream Cheers all day while I cook.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Tyger on 12/25/2017, 1:42 pm

I rewatched Cheers earlier this year, good show. The funny thing is the will they/won't they is the worst part about the show
avatar
Tyger

Posts : 1576
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/25/2017, 4:32 pm

@Tyger wrote:I rewatched Cheers earlier this year, good show. The funny thing is the will they/won't they is the worst part about the show

I never had much interest in that will they won't they cause Sam was always busy with so many other woman that Diane never bothered me much and Shelley Long was really funny.

Coach was hilarious though he is the perfect example of CTE about 30 years before they had a name for it.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/25/2017, 4:50 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Happy Holidays Abe. Christmas really is for kids because after a certain age when it's just adults celebrating it's very weird. I have a 4 and a half year old niece so my family makes it all about her.

If you don't have Facebook how do you find what your friends are eating for dinner? Do you text them and ask them to send you pictures? Or do you just not know??? You must have nothing to talk about at group dinners.

Razz Razz Razz

I really hate that, my sister does it too when we eat out. I really don't understand it. Neutral Screw the person who came up with it.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/25/2017, 4:57 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:I really hate that, my sister does it too when we eat out. I really don't understand it. Neutral Screw the person who came up with it.

It's a side effect of children being told their so damned important, it makes them grow up entitled and feeling like they're so special the world needs to know them and their diets. It's a side effect of narcissism.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/26/2017, 2:17 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@UltimateMarvel wrote:I really hate that, my sister does it too when we eat out. I really don't understand it. Neutral Screw the person who came up with it.

It's a side effect of children being told their so damned important, it makes them grow up entitled and feeling like they're so special the world needs to know them and their diets. It's a side effect of narcissism.

lol You ever considered being a shrink? You could be helping a lot of people.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/26/2017, 2:52 pm

@UltimateMarvel wrote:lol You ever considered being a shrink? You could be helping a lot of people.

Absolutely not. While I'm told therapists have on occasion really helped people, I find them like Priests to be a tool for monsters to confess their sins and be told they're forgiven. If someone confessed their twisted shit to me, I'd be the Dexter Morgan of Doctors not their sin eater.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/26/2017, 3:45 pm

All this new content on my second streaming service, and all the things I still need to watch on Netflix - yet all I've watched over the past few days is a season and a half of Hart of Dixie Very Happy
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/26/2017, 5:22 pm

@Rusty wrote:All this new content on my second streaming service, and all the things I still need to watch on Netflix - yet all I've watched over the past few days is a season and a half of Hart of Dixie Very Happy

LMFAO.........Hart of Dixie?? Damn man.... Razz Razz Razz
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/26/2017, 5:55 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:
@Rusty wrote:All this new content on my second streaming service, and all the things I still need to watch on Netflix - yet all I've watched over the past few days is a season and a half of Hart of Dixie Very Happy

LMFAO.........Hart of Dixie?? Damn man.... Razz Razz Razz

LOL. I remember downloading and watching it when it started. I started watching because Street from FNL was in it. As well as Q-Tip from Generation Kill. Plus I have an odd attraction to shows set in the US southern states. I enjoyed it, but had to stop because of my shitty internet connection at the time.

I picked up where I left off a couple days ago, which was half way through season 1, and I can't turn it off. Onto season 3 now Very Happy
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/26/2017, 7:16 pm

LOL! I think you're the first person I know that watches that show. But it's ok, we all have our guilty pleasures. Wink
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/26/2017, 8:53 pm

Fuck me, I tweaked my back putting something down today. FUUUCK

Looks like I'll be out of commission for the next week. Damn it
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/26/2017, 9:22 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Fuck me, I tweaked my back putting something down today. FUUUCK

Looks like I'll be out of commission for the next week. Damn it

I do that about once a year. Sucks balls.

Are you a back sleeper or side sleeper? Sleeping on your back will help ...a nd Ibuprofen. pirat Side sleeping fucks with your spine and generally makes things worse.

avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/26/2017, 9:44 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Fuck me, I tweaked my back putting something down today. FUUUCK

Looks like I'll be out of commission for the next week. Damn it

Lift with your damned knees. Were they boxes of tax returns or was it a wino from in front of the liquor store that you were planning on throwing into the street?


Last edited by WyldeMan on 12/26/2017, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/26/2017, 9:44 pm

@Rusty wrote:I do that about once a year. Sucks balls.

Are you a back sleeper or side sleeper? Sleeping on your back will help ...a nd Ibuprofen.  pirat Side sleeping fucks with your spine and generally makes things worse.


I generally sleep on my back. Dude, this freakin' sucks so bad. Gonna go pop me some ibu's.

@WyldeMan wrote:Lift with your damned knees. Were they boxes of tax returns or was it a wino from in front of the liquor store that you were planning on throwing into the street?

I know.... I did lift with my legs but when I put it down, I fucked up. Let's just say I am in a lot of discomfort right now and I feel stupid as hell. My entire morning was filled with regret.

I was lifting a small vanity. Wasn't even that heavy.


Last edited by joey con carne on 12/26/2017, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/26/2017, 9:45 pm

@joey con carne wrote:I generally sleep on my back. Dude, this freakin' sucks so bad. Gonna go pop me some ibu's.

Without Cannabis, my back pain would be too much. Heating pads are also a lifesaver.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/26/2017, 10:45 pm

@joey con carne wrote:

I know.... I did lift with my legs but when I put it down, I fucked up. Let's just say I am in a lot of discomfort right now and I feel stupid as hell. My entire morning was filled with regret.

I was lifting a small vanity. Wasn't even that heavy.

Last time I did mine, it happened getting up out of my chair. What a Face
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/27/2017, 12:02 am

@Rusty wrote:Last time I did mine, it happened getting up out of my chair. What a Face

LOL thanks Russ. Not sure why but this post cheered me up a bit.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/27/2017, 12:19 am

@joey con carne wrote:
@Rusty wrote:Last time I did mine, it happened getting up out of my chair. What a Face

LOL thanks Russ. Not sure why but this post cheered me up a bit.

To be fair, I've spent the last 20 years doing physical labour for work (concretor), whilst also being overweight. My back has an excuse to suck.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/27/2017, 12:25 am

Shit. I have no excuse. I'm just getting heavy and I'm in bad shape overall. This is like a wake-up call for me. I need to lose weight.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/27/2017, 5:50 am

@joey con carne wrote:Shit. I have no excuse. I'm just getting heavy and I'm in bad shape overall. This is like a wake-up call for me. I need to lose weight.

In my 20's I could take a baseball bat to the back and then I'd walk it off, now it hurts just getting out of bed. My body started quitting on me when I turned 30. You shouldn't feel so bad, it happens to all of us.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/27/2017, 6:18 am

Overboard is a Kurt Russell Goldie Hawn classic that I watched a lot as a kid but now it's been remade into something so atrocious the trailer isn't even watchable thanks once more to the always reliable Anna Farris. It's quite impressive how she has managed to spend 20 years of her "career" only managing to make the worst movies of all-time and has somehow managed to never once turn out a single quality product. Congrats to your singular dedication to utter trash Anna.

avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/27/2017, 10:51 am

The original Overboard is a freakin' classic. As usual, Hollywood is running out of ideas.

Have any of you guys heard anything about Brawl in Cell Block 99? It's a brutal prison film starring Vince Vaughn. 92% fresh at Rotten Tomatoes with 72 reviews. Sounds like a badass film.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/27/2017, 1:11 pm

@joey con carne wrote:The original Overboard is a freakin' classic. As usual, Hollywood is running out of ideas.

Have any of you guys heard anything about Brawl in Cell Block 99? It's a brutal prison film starring Vince Vaughn. 92% fresh at Rotten Tomatoes with 72 reviews. Sounds like a badass film.

I was raised on Kurt Russell and Patrick Swayze movies cause my mom was in love with them both so I saw them countless times. If they feel the need to remake Kurt Russell movies at least have the decency to not make them garbage and also use Wyatt Russell cause he looks so much like his father I can't help but think Plissken should be on his radar.....

CB99 is another prison movie with an absurd plot driving it. Plenty of action and if you go in with your brain shut off then it's enjoyable but just don't think too much about it.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/27/2017, 2:14 pm

Yea, I just watched Brawl in Cell Block Noventa y Nueve. I suggest you turn your brain off as Wylde suggested and walk away whenever you want (without pausing the movie) and resume watching after a few minutes. Not recommended from my end. Pretty whack movie.

Not sure if it was meant to be done in this way but Vaughn looks awkward when he fights.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/27/2017, 7:11 pm

@joey con carne wrote:Not sure if it was meant to be done in this way but Vaughn looks awkward when he fights.

He fights like someone who's never really been in a fight cause not too many people pick fights with dudes that are 6'5".
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/28/2017, 8:05 pm

So I have been watching videos on Youtube by Hickock45 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB3solmhqtgDeLpD-yTtfg).

He makes videos on all sorts of firearms. I don't know why I have been watching so many of his videos. I learned a lot about guns. Being in NY, I probably won't ever own one but that won't stop me from going to the ranges and shooting (rarely because it's so expensive). Hickok45 seems like such a cool dude and he is also a damn good shot with a pistol, one or two-handed!
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/28/2017, 9:38 pm

@joey con carne wrote:So I have been watching videos on Youtube by Hickock45 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB3solmhqtgDeLpD-yTtfg).

He makes videos on all sorts of firearms. I don't know why I have been watching so many of his videos. I learned a lot about guns. Being in NY, I probably won't ever own one but that won't stop me from going to the ranges and shooting (rarely because it's so expensive). Hickok45 seems like such a cool dude and he is also a damn good shot with a pistol, one or two-handed!

I've been a subscriber to Hicko45 for a while. Great channel. No nonsense. No politics. Just straight up drama-free gun reviews and shooting.
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/29/2017, 12:58 pm

For the next ten days, temperatures here in NY will be below freezing. Mostly below 20 with one hot day spiking up to 30. Winter sucks.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 12/29/2017, 1:23 pm

@joey con carne wrote:For the next ten days, temperatures here in NY will be below freezing. Mostly below 20 with one hot day spiking up to 30. Winter sucks.

Damn Joey, it's 43 outside my house.


FB dropped off the map like two weeks back, has anybody heard from her? It says she last visited December 22nd but she hasn't posted for awhile.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 16077
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 12/29/2017, 2:07 pm

@joey con carne wrote:For the next ten days, temperatures here in NY will be below freezing. Mostly below 20 with one hot day spiking up to 30. Winter sucks.

Right there with you in the northeast. Going to be in the negatives here on New Year's day.............way to start the year. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by joey con carne on 12/29/2017, 2:30 pm

@WyldeMan wrote:Damn Joey, it's 43 outside my house.

FB dropped off the map like two weeks back, has anybody heard from her? It says she last visited December 22nd but she hasn't posted for awhile.

My guess is she is busy with her family with the holidays and all. I'm sure she'll be back soon.

@UltimateMarvel wrote:Right there with you in the northeast. Going to be in the negatives here on New Year's day.............way to start the year. Evil or Very Mad

I keep checking the 10-day forecast hoping it will miraculously change. This sucks.
avatar
joey con carne

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2014-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rusty on 12/30/2017, 6:46 pm

Finished Hart of Dixie!

Good show Very Happy
avatar
Rusty

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum