BDTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+2
joey con carne
ForeverBlu
6 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan 12/11/2017, 7:13 am

At 230,000 acres, Thomas fire is now the fifth-largest wildfire in modern California history
Random Thoughts - Page 11 La-me-10

Santa Barbara County was under siege from the Thomas fire Sunday as fire crews fought to keep the destructive blaze from the region’s picturesque beach communities.

Authorities said the out-of-control blaze had scorched 230,000 acres by Sunday evening, making it the fifth largest wildfire in modern California history.

The fire grew by more than 50,000 acres during the day, triggering new evacuation orders for about 5,000 county residents, including those east of Mission Canyon and north of Highway 192. An additional 30,000 residents west of Mission Canyon to Highway 154 and south of Highway 192 to the county line were told to prepare to leave.

As the fire grew Sunday, containment dropped from 15% to 10%, authorities said.

The blaze has destroyed 524 structures and damaged 135 in the city of Ventura. In the unincorporated areas of Ventura County, 266 structures have been destroyed, while 56 were damaged. The fire consumed six structures on Sunday in beach town of Carpinteria, authorities said.

Santa Ana winds, aided by extremely low humidity, pushed the Ventura County fire over the Santa Barbara County line Saturday night. The winds that bedeviled fire crews from San Diego to Ojai last week were gusting at speeds of up to 35 mph, fire officials said.

Their greatest concern was for Carpinteria. The fire was moving west above the city in an area of very dry vegetation that hasn’t burned in about 100 years, said Steve Swindle, spokesman for the Ventura County Fire Department.

“The fuels in there are thick and they’re dead so they’re very receptive to fire,” Swindle said.

Fire officials feared that if the fire moves into nearby creek beds, it might create a chimney-like effect, sending the flames roaring along the creek’s path.

Firefighters on Sunday morning were making a stand at a cluster of homes on Shepard Mesa Road where flames threatened to sweep through the area, according to the Santa Barbara County Fire Department.

Crews were cutting lines outside the city in an effort to keep flames from further encroachment and “contingency strike teams” were dispatched throughout Carpinteria in case the blaze manages to cross fire lines, said Newport Beach firefighter Jude Olivas, a spokesman for the Thomas fire response.

Most school districts in Santa Barbara County canceled Monday’s classes, officials announced late Sunday. Several of those — including Carpinteria Unified, Montecito Unified, Cold Spring, Santa Barbara Unified, Hope Elementary and Goleta — will be closed until after the New Year.

Meanwhile, UC Santa Barbara Chancellor Henry T. Yang announced that the university has postponed final exams until next year.

Power outages and air quality issues, along with the confusion over an emergency alert that buzzed cellphones countywide around 2 a.m. “have only continued to raise the level of anxiety at an already stressful time,” Yang wrote in a letter to the campus. “Continuation of scheduled exams has become untenable.”

Southern California Edison officials said Sunday that up to 85,000 customers in Santa Barbara County were without power.

The Santa Barbara Zoo was closed to the public Sunday, and its 500 animals were confined to their night quarters. The zoo was outside the evacuation area and not in immediate danger, but there was smoke and ash on the 30-acre property.

“We drill for and are prepared for emergencies,” zoo director Nancy McToldridge said in a Facebook post. “We are taking all precautions to ensure the safety of our animals and our staff.”

The animal care staff was providing “enrichment,” including toys, treats and puzzles, to prevent the zoo residents from becoming bored inside, said director of marketing Dean Noble.

"The gorillas like music,” Noble said.

Even as the Thomas fire surged, the approximately 8,500 firefighters battling the six wildfires across Southern California were making progress.

Firefighters had a successful day Saturday battling flames on the southern edge of the Thomas fire — working toward the coast as well as parts of Ojai — thanks to wind conditions and crews’ ability to improve the fire lines they had established, according to Bill Murphy, a spokesman for the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, or Cal Fire.

The Thomas fire has forced 88,000 people to flee their homes. Official estimates have put the cost of combating the fire at $25 million.

Across Ventura County, blackened hillsides and charred palm trees with only their trunks remaining have become a common sight.

By Sunday morning, evacuations had been lifted for most of the city of Ventura and for Santa Paula.

The cause of the fire, which began Monday east of Highway 150 near Thomas Aquinas College, is under investigation.

During a news conference at the Ventura County Fairgrounds on Saturday, Gov. Jerry Brown said climate change may exacerbate the weather conditions that caused the wildfires to explode. He expressed sympathy for residents who had lost their homes and animals, saying the fires were horrific and a “terrible tragedy for so many people.”

“This could be something that happens every year or every few years,” he said. “We’re about to have a firefighting Christmas.”

In Los Angeles County, firefighters made progress on blazes in Sylmar, Santa Clarita and Bel-Air. The Creek fire was 90% contained, and the Rye fire was 90% contained as of Sunday morning. The Skirball fire was 75% contained.

In northern San Diego County, the Lilac fire, which was 60% contained, had burned 4,100 acres and destroyed 182 structures along the Highway 76 corridor that stretches west from the 15 Freeway through Bonsall and Fallbrook. Officials cautioned that dry, swirling Santa Ana winds could kick up embers that might start new fires.

At least 46 horses were killed at a thoroughbred training facility, San Luis Rey Downs in Bonsall, where an estimated 450 were stabled. Mike Marten, a spokesman for the California Horse Racing Board, said Saturday that a small number of horses had escaped to the wilderness through a fence that was knocked down and had yet to be found.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

https://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/11/2017, 3:47 pm

Damn! I have now reconsidered living in California. Makes you appreciate the cold and snow over here. lol
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/11/2017, 3:48 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I have now reconsidered living in California. Makes you appreciate the cold and snow over here. lol

Have you ever been to California? Going to it was all it took for me to know I never wanted to live there. I've got some family there and outside of reunions, I'd never step foot in that cesspool.

I saw a headline that Ellen, Oprah and Rob Lowe all had to mandatory evacuate their homes last night.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/11/2017, 4:12 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Damn! I have now reconsidered living in California. Makes you appreciate the cold and snow over here. lol

Why the fuck would you want to live in California?

Did you know, Australia and the US (just the lower 48, not including Alaska and Hawaii) are roughly the same in size? Yet despite that fact, there are more people in California, than all of Australia.

That's all I needed to know to never want to live there.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/11/2017, 5:11 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Have you ever been to California? Going to it was all it took for me to know I never wanted to live there. I've got some family there and outside of reunions, I'd never step foot in that cesspool.

I saw a headline that Ellen, Oprah and Rob Lowe all had to mandatory evacuate their homes last night.

Rusty wrote:Why the fuck would you want to live in California?

Did you know, Australia and the US (just the lower 48, not including Alaska and Hawaii) are roughly the same in size? Yet despite that fact, there are more people in California, than all of Australia.

LOL! Sounds like you both despise the place. I've never been but I like the warm weather and hate the cold/snow seasons so Cali or Miami looks nice to me but I've never been to either. Did not know about the population either.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/11/2017, 9:26 pm

I’m Nor Cal born and raised and will most likely die if I don’t die in Utah somehow (probably suicide)
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/11/2017, 11:10 pm

If anyone's interested in another Netflix binge series, check out their original German series Dark.

It's a sceince-fiction-supernatural-thriller type deal surrounding missing kids over a span of decades in a small town. It will undoubtedly trigger Stranger Things comparisons, but it's more mature in tone, and doesn't rely on bubbly kids, super powers, or nostalgic pop culture references.

I'm 5 episodes deep, of 10 total, and it is really fucking good. Highly recommended.

It is in German, but Netflix have gone to the trouble of dubbing the entire series in English, for those scared of foreign languages and subtitles. I went the German with English subtitles route, as a loathe dubbed films - with Spaghetti Westerns being the occasional exception.

Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/12/2017, 10:20 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:
LOL! Sounds like you both despise the place. I've never been but I like the warm weather and hate the cold/snow seasons so Cali or Miami looks nice to me but I've never been to either. Did not know about the population either.

California is pretty much rice fields as far as the eye can see up and down I-5. Everything else is all traffic all the time and fires...cause God is an angry pyro who also hates California.

I've got family who grew up two hours from the Pacific Ocean and have never been, even though they're Southern California born and raised. They say it's too far of a drive. I say people in California have managed to hit an entirely new level of laziness.They always looked at me like I was some freak of nature because they couldn't wrap their heads around how I didn't understand why they'd never gone to the ocean in 30 years. I live in Washington state with rocky beaches everywhere and I've been there more than any other place.

Tyger wrote:I’m Nor Cal born and raised and will most likely die if I don’t die in Utah somehow (probably suicide)

I like Nor Cal, it's mainly Forrest and great cannabis. But how often to you venture South in your state?

Also, why are you going to die in Utah by suicide? Are the mormon's forcing you?

Rusty wrote:It is in German, but Netflix have gone to the trouble of dubbing the entire series in English, for those scared of foreign languages and subtitles. I went the German with English subtitles route, as a loathe dubbed films - with Spaghetti Westerns being the occasional exception.

Oh right, I'm gonna watch a super creepy German series featuring the creepiest and most angry and evil sounding language of all-time and watch it with an American dub?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/12/2017, 11:11 am

I've been to SoCal a few times and like visiting. I've only been in crazy traffic a few times, but most of the time it wasn't bad at all. But again, I've only visited in short periods of time.

Utah is fucking Utah, man, it's life draining.
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/12/2017, 11:12 am

Tyger wrote:Utah is fucking Utah, man, it's life draining.

But why did you choose Utah is it cause it's as "Good a place as any to do it" or is there an actual reason for that state among all others? LOL.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/12/2017, 11:58 am

That's the state I'm in
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/12/2017, 7:01 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Have you ever been to California? Going to it was all it took for me to know I never wanted to live there. I've got some family there and outside of reunions, I'd never step foot in that cesspool.

Rusty wrote:Why the fuck would you want to live in California?

WyldeMan wrote:I like Nor Cal, it's mainly Forrest and great cannabis. But how often to you venture South in your state?

I've been to San Jose and San Diego. I love both and would definitely not mind living in either of those cities especially San Diego. I was in San Diego once last May and I did not want to leave. The weather and area I was in, Chula Vista, were so nice. And then I learned it was like that pretty much 8 months out of the year.

Tyger wrote:I've been to SoCal a few times and like visiting. I've only been in crazy traffic a few times, but most of the time it wasn't bad at all. But again, I've only visited in short periods of time.

Utah is fucking Utah, man, it's life draining.

I know you mentioned in the past you were from California but I kept thinking you are still there now. Your profile here says Utah but I thought you just put Utah randomly. If you don't mind me asking, are you in a big city in Utah or a smaller town?

Rusty wrote:If anyone's interested in another Netflix binge series, check out their original German series Dark.

It's a sceince-fiction-supernatural-thriller type deal surrounding missing kids over a span of decades in a small town. It will undoubtedly trigger Stranger Things comparisons, but it's more mature in tone, and doesn't rely on bubbly kids, super powers, or nostalgic pop culture references.

I'm 5 episodes deep, of 10 total, and it is really fucking good. Highly recommended.

It is in German, but Netflix have gone to the trouble of dubbing the entire series in English, for those scared of foreign languages and subtitles. I went the German with English subtitles route, as a loathe dubbed films - with Spaghetti Westerns being the occasional exception.

I heard of this and saw a preview for this while watching Punisher. I wasn't completely sold on it but I'll check it out now with your recommendation.

WyldeMan wrote:Oh right, I'm gonna watch a super creepy German series featuring the creepiest and most angry and evil sounding language of all-time and watch it with an American dub?

Funny you say this. I thought the same thing. I remember when I was in university two students were speaking German and it sounded badass and scary. Sounded like they were arguing but it appears they were having a normal conversation.[/quote]
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyger 12/12/2017, 7:46 pm

I grew up in San Jose! Only been to San Diego a couple times, got some great Mexican food super cheap and super late

I’m not in a big city or small town, medium? About an hour from SLC
Tyger
Tyger

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/14/2017, 11:04 am

FCC is abut to screw us, no vaseline...as Wylde would say. Laughing
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/14/2017, 11:25 am

Tyger wrote:I grew up in San Jose! Only been to San Diego a couple times, got some great Mexican food super cheap and super late

I’m not in a big city or small town, medium? About an hour from SLC

San Jose is where several of my family members live, so I know of this cheap mexican food you speak, lol.  

When did you become an SLC Punk?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/14/2017, 5:41 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:FCC is abut to screw us, no vaseline...

"Just a match and a little bit of gasoline!"
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/14/2017, 6:40 pm

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:FCC is abut to screw us, no vaseline...

"Just a match and a little bit of gasoline!"

Light 'em up, burn 'em up, flame on. Cool

Get rid of that Devil real simple

Put a bullet in his temple
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/18/2017, 12:05 pm

Why isn't everybody here watching Vikings? I need other people to talk to besides the voices in my head....

Community
Hunters
Suburra: Blood on Rome
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/18/2017, 4:13 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Why isn't everybody here watching Vikings? I need other people to talk to besides the voices in my head....

No Ragnor, no reason. Very Happy I'll finish it eventually, but only after the show has finished.

I'm currently rewatching Lost. Running through it rather quickly though as I'm skipping all the flash-backs.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/18/2017, 5:52 pm

Rusty wrote:No Ragnor, no reason. Very Happy I'll finish it eventually, but only after the show has finished.

I'm currently rewatching Lost. Running through it rather quickly though as I'm skipping all the flash-backs.

Seriously?? No Ragnar no reason??? That's just shameful and wrong sir!

Lost...........uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You can skip all the flashbacks, flash forwards and flash sideways and it still won't be enough fast forwarding to get through that disaster of a series.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/18/2017, 6:53 pm

I find that woman on Vikings EXTREMELY hot. There, I've said it. Cool I tried to get into the show before but I couldn't get into it past the 2 or 3 episodes.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/18/2017, 7:01 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:I find that woman on Vikings EXTREMELY hot. There, I've said it. Cool I tried to get into the show before but I couldn't get into it past the 2 or 3 episodes.

Random Thoughts - Page 11 Giphy
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/18/2017, 8:43 pm

LOL! Maybe it picked up after that......I don't know.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2017, 6:30 am

UltimateMarvel wrote:LOL! Maybe it picked up after that......I don't know.

No, the show continued it's Pilots pace without every progressing or becoming the greatest show on television cause it stayed the exact same for the next 51 episodes. Razz Razz Razz Razz

Did you eat paint chips as a child?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2017, 12:06 pm

I just noticed that December 9th was our three year anniversary here at BDTV. I swear that our first BDTV forum was up for 3 years before that too. Has that much time really passed since we all started talking way back on Blu-Ray.com???

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2017, 1:59 pm

Porn star Yurizan Beltran found dead days after suicide of August Ames
Random Thoughts - Page 11 Yuriza10
Adult film star Yurizan Beltran was found dead of an apparent drug overdose, according to multiple reports.

"The entire PornStar Platinum family is in mourning at the news of the loss of one of its family members," said Dan Hogue, director of business development, to XBIZ.net.

"She was always kind to me and we will miss her," Hogue said in a statement.

We’re devastated to hear of the passing of Yurizan Beltran. Our thoughts go out to her family and friends. RIP
— Brazzers (@Brazzers) December 14, 2017

PornStar Platinum star Nickey Milo told IBTimes that Beltran died of an apparent drug overdose.

"She was discovered by the owner of the house where she was living in Bellflower, Calif. There were pills found near the bed," Milo said.

A rep for PornStar Platinum did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

News of the 31-year-old's death comes just days after fellow porn star August Ames committed suicide.

Ames, who was bullied on Twitter after saying she did not want to have sex with someone who had shot gay porn, committed suicide by hanging.

The 23-year-old rising star in the adult film industry died on Dec. 5.

August Ames, 23, died of asphyxiation due to hanging, the Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office said.  (Instagram)

"She was the kindest person I ever knew and she meant the world to me," Ames' husband, Kevin Moore, told industry trade magazine Adult Video News (AVN). "Please leave this as a private family matter in this difficult time."
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2017, 2:00 pm

Shyla Stylez, August Ames and now Yurizan Beltran, that's three of the biggest names in the adult industry of the last several years, dead in the last month.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/19/2017, 2:59 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I just noticed that December 9th was our three year anniversary here at BDTV. I swear that our first BDTV forum was up for 3 years before that too. Has that much time really passed since we all started talking way back on Blu-Ray.com???

Time flies when you do nothing but watch & talk about TV & movies Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/19/2017, 3:05 pm

WyldeMan wrote:No, the show continued it's Pilots pace without every progressing or becoming the greatest show on television cause it stayed the exact same for the next 51 episodes. Razz Razz Razz Razz

Shame. I was just about to watch it too. Oh well.... Razz

WyldeMan wrote:Did you eat paint chips as a child?

Not a whole lot but just enough. Is it that obvious? Very Happy

WyldeMan wrote:I just noticed that December 9th was our three year anniversary here at BDTV. I swear that our first BDTV forum was up for 3 years before that too. Has that much time really passed since we all started talking way back on Blu-Ray.com???

I know. Can't believe it either. It feels more like 2 years to me.

WyldeMan wrote:Shyla Stylez, August Ames and now Yurizan Beltran, that's three of the biggest names in the adult industry of the last several years, dead in the last month.

I'm familiar with Shyla's work, didn't know that she passed. She was retired, right? May they rest in peace.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/19/2017, 5:51 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Shame. I was just about to watch it too. Oh well.... Razz

Random Thoughts - Page 11 Tumblr_ojhcqoKl401vf6vkso1_500
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/20/2017, 3:13 am

So I am now proud owner of a second TV subscription service. As much as I love Netflix, outside of its exclusive content, it is somewhat limited - and judging by the disappearance of a lot of shows and movies that were available 6 months ago, I thought I should look elsewhere for some additional content.

Enter Stan. They are an Australian exclusive company, and are savvy enough to have locked in local rights to shows that Netflix can't get. I think it's because Netflix like global rights to non-original content. Stan, knowing full well they only have to buy the rights for one country (Australia), can kind of jump in with a decent offer.

From what I'm seeing, it's kind of like a light version of Hulu I see Wylde so fondly talk about. Whilst not nearly as deep a catalogue, I have an entire run of shows I could never dream of getting on Netflix.

Everything from West Wing, Justified, The Shield, Breaking Bad, The West Wing, Hannibal, and Friday Night Lights to The OC, Will & Grace, The Nanny, Parks & Rec, Community, Seinfeld, Friends, Twin Peaks (old and new), Dawson's Creek, Frasier.

Fuck. They even have Deadwood. Netflix will never have a HBO show - ever.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2017, 6:06 am

Rusty wrote:From what I'm seeing, it's kind of like a light version of Hulu I see Wylde so fondly talk about. Whilst not nearly as deep a catalogue, I have an entire run of shows I could never dream of getting on Netflix.

Everything from West Wing, Justified, The Shield, Breaking Bad, The West Wing, Hannibal, and Friday Night Lights to The OC, Will & Grace, The Nanny, Parks & Rec, Community, Seinfeld, Friends, Twin Peaks (old and new), Dawson's Creek, Frasier.

Fuck. They even have Deadwood. Netflix will never have a HBO show - ever.

Wow, that sounds like you've got an Aussie version of Hulu/Netflix/HBO three in one combo.....Shocked

I only have access to HBO's catalog through Amazon Prime and most of the titles you named are available to me through 3 subscription services and stuff like the new Twin Peaks is only available on Showtime for another additional subscription, so it sounds like you just got HOOKED up. What's that service cost?

As for Netflix's content, they will continue to let everything not carrying their brand expire. They are no longer interested in outside content.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joey con carne 12/20/2017, 7:48 am

My buddy was telling me something about getting the Amazon Fire TV Stick and then "hacking" it and getting Netflix and Hulu on it through some sort of app. I know what I'm saying sounds incredibly vague but I'll see if I can dig up more details about it.
joey con carne
joey con carne

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2017, 7:53 am

joey con carne wrote:My buddy was telling me something about getting the Amazon Fire TV Stick and then "hacking" it and getting Netflix and Hulu on it through some sort of app. I know what I'm saying sounds incredibly vague but I'll see if I can dig up more details about it.

So your friend acquired a $30 streaming stick and his hack is for $20 worth of content? He better hope the FBI doesn't catch on, that's big business. Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/20/2017, 4:53 pm

WyldeMan wrote:

Wow, that sounds like you've got an Aussie version of Hulu/Netflix/HBO three in one combo.....Shocked

I only have access to HBO's catalog through Amazon Prime and most of the titles you named are available to me through 3 subscription services and stuff like the new Twin Peaks is only available on Showtime for another additional subscription, so it sounds like you just got HOOKED up. What's that service cost?

As for Netflix's content, they will continue to let everything not carrying their brand expire. They are no longer interested in outside content.

Yeah it's pretty good. The issue you have in the US is every Network/Studio has their own service, and the population (re: customer base) to keep things for themselves.

We have 1 major cable network, which gets pretty much everything, and then Netflix and Stan. Looking through their catalogue, Stan has a lot of stuff, and it's not all Indian movies. There are a few shows that are current, but in most cases I will have to wait until they've finished airing on the main network before they're on Stan. Still, shitloads more content than Netflix. Their movie catalogue is bigger and better too.

I'm a happy camper Very Happy
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2017, 5:36 pm

Rusty wrote:We have 1 major cable network, which gets pretty much everything, and then Netflix and Stan. Looking through their catalogue, Stan has a lot of stuff, and it's not all Indian movies. There are a few shows that are current, but in most cases I will have to wait until they've finished airing on the main network before they're on Stan. Still, shitloads more content than Netflix. Their movie catalogue is bigger and better too.

I'm a happy camper Very Happy

I looked into Stan after reading your post and they have some killer deals with multiple companies for rights to stream their shows, it's damn fine selection. I saw lots of titles you have access to that aren't on any of my three services and I've never seen anywhere else. Netflix is loaded with Hindi titles that are of zero interest to me but I'd be streaming the hell out of most of that sweet Aussie content you now got access to.
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2017, 7:51 pm

WWE women's wrassler Paige had a bunch of private nudes and kinky threesome sex videos with a few married wrasslers released about 2 years ago and she was away from WWE for over a year and only came back just a few months ago after the controversy died down and today dozens more pictures and videos from the original leak just hit the web......I expect some fighting among a few married WWE couples will be happening through the holidays. Razz

Random Thoughts - Page 11 Paige-10
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/20/2017, 8:25 pm

More nudes? I think she needs to change her career if she's filming that stuff all the time.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/20/2017, 8:31 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:More nudes? I think she needs to change her career if she's filming that stuff all the time.

Exactly the same people and places, just the slightly extended versions of the earlier clips. Nothing new.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/20/2017, 8:32 pm

Rusty wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:More nudes? I think she needs to change her career if she's filming that stuff all the time.

Exactly the same people and places, just the slightly extended versions of the earlier clips. Nothing new.

I don't remember all the facial compilations lol. That girl really shouldn't have filmed herself getting blasted in the face so many times..... Razz
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2017, 7:47 pm

Any plans for the Holiday weekend?

Community
Hunters
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty 12/21/2017, 7:53 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Any plans for the Holiday weekend?

Sleep. Movies. TV. (watching) Basketball.

I also have to quit drinking. Bought a case of beer yesterday, and the fuckers have tacked on a $6 price increase. Time to call it quits.
Rusty
Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2017, 7:57 pm

Rusty wrote:Sleep. Movies. TV. (watching) Basketball.

I also have to quit drinking. Bought a case of beer yesterday, and the fuckers have tacked on a $6  price increase. Time to call it quits.

What's in the queue?

Why are the alcohol prices going up so much?
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateMarvel 12/21/2017, 8:08 pm

Sprite is the only thing I drink. I gave up on Coke, so proud of that. Poison in a bottle. lol

Holiday plans, not really. Visit some family members and catch on my movies as much as I can now that almost every show is on hiatus.
UltimateMarvel
UltimateMarvel

Back to top Go down

Post by WyldeMan 12/21/2017, 8:13 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Sprite is the only thing I drink. I gave up on Coke, so proud of that. Poison in a bottle. lol

Holiday plans, not really. Visit some family members and catch on my movies as much as I can now that almost every show is on hiatus.

Random Thoughts - Page 11 Tenor
WyldeMan
WyldeMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next