Random Thoughts

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 10/12/2017, 9:16 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
UltimateMarvel wrote:I read Bitcoin went up to $5000 today. Nearly halfway to $6000 at closing.

Bitcoin has been rallying all month and I am loving it.

I've started using a bitcoin cloud mining site that pays me out every day. Very new and unlike anything I've ever used before but I've been collecting daily payouts for over a week now and it's still working so I'm just gonna keep collecting that coin until the site goes down and if it doesn't....well my profits will continue to grow substantially every day with reinvestment.

Can you use Fidelity to invest? I think I might have an account set for 401k and I'm wondering if I can use that. They never tell you shit when they sign you up for these things at work.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 10/12/2017, 9:19 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Can you use Fidelity to invest? I think I might have an account set for 401k and I'm wondering if I can use that. They never tell you shit when they sign you up for these things at work.

I've never used Fidelity so I can't tell you but I manage my Crypto portfolio through an exchange called Coinbase.

You can link it to your bank account and purchase bitcoin, litcoin and ethereum instantly.

I have several different sites I use for mining bitcoin all funneling my daily profits into my coinbase account and then I lock them in cold storage. I also have a Coinme wallet linked to some local ATMs so I can exchange Bitcoin to USD pretty easily if necessary. However Coinbase also lets you sell your cryptos and send the money to a bank account if you choose. There are so many options and every site is different, it's a steep learning curve but once it all starts to click it's all consuming. I've basically been doing nothing but reading, mining, watching documentaries, investing and managing my portfolios ever since I discovered it.

There is a website I just discovered called egifter that lets you purchase hundreds of different giftcards with bitcoin from nearly every major company you can think of and print them out for instant use which opens up my options of what to do with my bitcoin substantially. Every day another company or service joins the bandwagon so it'll just get easier as time goes on but early adopters have the potential to make massive profits while others think it's too difficult to use right now.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by ForeverBlu on 10/13/2017, 7:41 am

Happy Birthday Jason Vorhees!
avatar
ForeverBlu

Posts : 3766
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 10/13/2017, 7:59 am

ForeverBlu wrote:Happy Birthday Jason Vorhees!

You gonna binge em in his honor?
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 10/13/2017, 3:29 pm

WyldeMan wrote:I've never used Fidelity so I can't tell you but I manage my Crypto portfolio through an exchange called Coinbase.

You can link it to your bank account and purchase bitcoin, litcoin and ethereum instantly. [/quote]

Coinbase has been coming up a lot in bitcoin articles. Exchanging bitcoins to cash instantly is something that was made possible yesterday, right? I think I read that somewhere.

WyldeMan wrote:I have several different sites I use for mining bitcoin all funneling my daily profits into my coinbase account and then I lock them in cold storage. I also have a Coinme wallet linked to some local ATMs so I can exchange Bitcoin to USD pretty easily if necessary. However Coinbase also lets you sell your cryptos and send the money to a bank account if you choose. There are so many options and every site is different, it's a steep learning curve but once it all starts to click it's all consuming. I've basically been doing nothing but reading, mining, watching documentaries, investing and managing my portfolios ever since I discovered it.

There is a website I just discovered called egifter that lets you purchase hundreds of different giftcards with bitcoin from nearly every major company you can think of and print them out for instant use which opens up my options of what to do with my bitcoin substantially. Every day another company or service joins the bandwagon so it'll just get easier as time goes on but early adopters have the potential to make massive profits while others think it's too difficult to use right now.

Definitely sounds like it's very complicated. Almost feels like on purpose so people don't get into it. lol I've just been watching the stocks on Yahoo Finance and it just keeps going up.
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 10/13/2017, 6:08 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:Coinbase has been coming up a lot in bitcoin articles. Exchanging bitcoins to cash instantly is something that was made possible yesterday, right? I think I read that somewhere.

Yes, Coinbase used to require a few days between bank and exchange for funds but as of this week it's pretty much instant and they just added the cold storage vaults last month too. Suddenly their service keeps getting better at better at the exact time I get into this game, like it was just meant to be.   Cool

UltimateMarvel wrote:Definitely sounds like it's very complicated. Almost feels like on purpose so people don't get into it. lol I've just been watching the stocks on Yahoo Finance and it just keeps going up.

The first week or two I really didn't understand it but the more I read and watched it, everything finally started to click and all the confusion went away and now it's just exciting and profitable. I also somehow managed to luck the fuck out and found a bitcoin ATM only 20 minutes from my house when there are only 7 bitcoin ATMs in my entire state so I can send my online profits to my ATM wallet and then just go convert it all to USD within a few minutes if absolutely necessary.

If you're really interested I can PM you some links to the sources I use every day.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by UltimateMarvel on 10/13/2017, 7:54 pm

WyldeMan wrote:Yes, Coinbase used to require a few days between bank and exchange for funds but as of this week it's pretty much instant and they just added the cold storage vaults last month too. Suddenly their service keeps getting better at better at the exact time I get into this game, like it was just meant to be.   Cool

The first week or two I really didn't understand it but the more I read and watched it, everything finally started to click and all the confusion went away and now it's just exciting and profitable. I also somehow managed to luck the fuck out and found a bitcoin ATM only 20 minutes from my house when there are only 7 bitcoin ATMs in my entire state so I can send my online profits to my ATM wallet and then just go convert it all to USD within a few minutes if absolutely necessary.

If you're really interested I can PM you some links to the sources I use every day.

I'm interested. Send it. Thanks!
avatar
UltimateMarvel

Posts : 5223
Join date : 2014-12-09
Location : Marvel Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 10/13/2017, 9:20 pm

UltimateMarvel wrote:
WyldeMan wrote:If you're really interested I can PM you some links to the sources I use every day.

I'm interested. Send it. Thanks!

PM check. Cool
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by ForeverBlu on 10/14/2017, 9:00 am

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Happy Birthday Jason Vorhees!

You gonna binge em in his honor?



Yes.

Started yesterday.

My October WATCHathon started earlier this month.
avatar
ForeverBlu

Posts : 3766
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by WyldeMan on 10/14/2017, 12:18 pm

ForeverBlu wrote:Yes.

Started yesterday.

My October WATCHathon started earlier this month.

Oh yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna start your annual thread.
avatar
WyldeMan
Admin

Posts : 15083
Join date : 2014-12-09
Age : 32
Location : West Coast

http://bdtv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by ForeverBlu on 10/14/2017, 12:38 pm

WyldeMan wrote:
ForeverBlu wrote:Yes.

Started yesterday.

My October WATCHathon started earlier this month.

Oh yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna start your annual thread.



No thread this year.

avatar
ForeverBlu

Posts : 3766
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 54
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum